Rose's Awakening Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A minute later Rose peered out from between Annie's legs and licked her lips. "Mmmm thank you Daddy,Sir." I told Annie she could dress now and she may remove the blindfold. "But," Rose's pouting voice broke my hazy mind,"don't I get any relief here Master?" I looked down and told her sternly, "Little one when I want you to cum you will know it. This is not the time or the place to advance your continuing training." I glared at her as she stood up, her eyes returning my glare. I thought now this is definitely her mother's daughter coming out in my beautiful daughter. Rose was on the verge of tears, she had gotten so aroused that she had just expected I would allow her some release now. But I had other plans.

Spinning her around I addressed Annie in a less harsh manner now,"From now on you will address me as Sir. If I beckon you, you will come quickly to My home or wherever I designate. When Dave brings in the item I requested you will close up shop, call me, and bring the item to me personally." I gave this a moment to sink in before I asked her if she understood. She smiled like a cat that had swallowed a canary and just nodded her affirmation and then spoke softly. "Oh yes, Sir. I will be doing so later this afternoon I am sure." I told her that I would be purchasing the whip, which I had used upon her, and that she should go ring it up. Annie walked out, pausing to take Rose's head in her hands and licking Rose's lips with her tongue. She then just walked to the front of the store and unlocked the door and rang up the whip. I noticed the paddle next to my shirt as I finished dressing and realized I had failed to use it. Oh, now this must immediately be remedied. I grabbed Rose and bent her over the table and gave her five good licks with the paddle. She had no sooner started to cry out than it was over. I pulled her up and told her never to question Me, her Master again.

We walked to the front to pay for the whip, with Rose giving muffled little sobs behind me. I thanked Annie, paid for the whip and winked at her before escorting Rose to the Explorer. I sped home planning on upping the ante in Rose's training today....

If you really liked this story and want it to continue please vote and give some feedback. I am enjoying this and teasing all of you. Thank you for all the feedback so far and please keep it coming.

12