Rose's Awakening Ch. 14

Story Info
Uncle Mike pays a visit.
4.8k words
4.7
129.9k
15
0

Part 13 of the 16 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 10/26/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I would like to everyone for the votes and feedback thus far, I have much more planned for this story as long as there is still interest.

As I headed home, Kimberly's head was steadily bobbing in My lap. Numerous truckers and carloads of teenagers passed us and honked as they caught glimpses of what was going on in the car next to them. I wasn't about to pull this hot lil vixen away from My cock.

Rose remained in the back sobbing and whimpering the whole trip home. Once we pulled up to the gates though I looked in the rear view mirror and she was now sitting up, brushing away the tears and trying to regain some level of composure. "Daddy," she said still a bit tearful, "I'm sorry I was so bratty in the bookstore."

"Well, lil one," I quipped, "now you know the consequences when you get out of hand, and I had best never see a hint of that disobedience in public again or you will find yourself working alongside your mother while I parade a new sub around in front of you."

Rose gasped, "Master, I won't be a bad girl again like that, I don't know what got into me." She quickly added, "Yes, I do, I wanted you to spank me and punish me," her voice lowered, "but I hadn't expected the public spanking or you allowing another person let alone a group to do so also."

This whole time Kimberly had kept up her skilled cocksucking and her hand had worked its way into my boxer shorts and were rolling my balls in her hand as she licked and caressed My cock in her mouth. She seemed to love having her mouth filled as well as her pussy. I would find a way to add her into the scenario later but it would have to be sparingly for now.

I sat in the driveway and turned off the car and sat with one of my big hands on the back of Kimberly's head holding her right where she was. Not that I thought this girl needed any encouragement or force to hold her there, I just enjoyed the way it felt to push her head down just a bit farther. My balls were drenched in the saliva that had leaked from her mouth and down my cock.

Rose took this opportunity to lean forward and clasp her tiny little hands around my face and turn me towards her and she planted a firm kiss on my lips and invading my mouth with her tongue. She pulled away only long enough to coo into my ear, "Daddy, I will make up for today I promise, Sir."

Kimberly was now burrowing down on my shaft and deep throating me with every downward sucking motion. How one little girl like this could attack a cock so skillfully and give abandon to morality was enticing. She had not cared all day who saw her sweet little coochie or who she had licked or sucked she was just a slut in need of cock or cunt.

I gripped the steering tightly as Rose pulled off her top and placed one of her nipples at my lips, I sucked the nipple hard and knew that this would drive me over the edge I was holding onto. Kimberly's tongue swirled around the head of my shaft and then she plunged the length into her throat. That was it. My knuckles turned white on the steering wheel and I bucked my hips uncontrollably, shooting at least five or six spurts of man juice down her throat.

Kimberly waited until she was sure I was done cumming and then pulled away from my cock and licked the shaft, cleaning any remaining trickles of cum from it. She looked up into my eyes and kissed the head of my rod before tucking me back into my pants and sitting upright in the car.

This is when I turned and was caught by complete surprise, I had failed to notice the black suburban sitting in the driveway off to the side. Well, that is easy enough to do as you are getting a blowjob and having a pair of big titties shoved into your face. I looked over and would only dare to guess whom the vehicle belonged to.

"Daddy," Rose giggled excitedly, "Uncle Mike's here!" Oh well now this was going to be interesting. Mike was a carpenter and lived about five hours away, he had always just popped in occasionally and never bothered to call or let us know when he was coming. It never meant anything was wrong it just usually was due to the fact that he had finished a job and had a few days off. "Shit," I exclaimed, "I don't know if your uncle is going to be cool about this so you had better be on your best behavior young lady."

Kimberly looked up as she was smoothing her skirt back down, "Um, Sir, would it be best if I just got a cab to take Me home now?" she asked. "No, Kimberly we all need to sit down later tonight and talk anyway and get a feel for what is going to happen." I paused before going on, "Do you need to call home or anything?" Kimberly just smiled, "No, Sir, I live by myself in a small apartment, and I am between terms at college," she said shyly now.

I opened the car door and stepped out, "Well, then it's settled you will be staying here with us for a while," I informed her. She nodded her acceptance as she and Rose hopped out of the car and Rose walked gingerly towards me rubbing her sore little backside. Kim sneaked her hand under Rose's skirt and rubbed her bottom along with Rose soothing my little girl's tender behind. As we neared the front door I turned to address them one final time, "Rose, you will still call Me daddy Sir, and you will continue your training even though uncle Mike is here but you will be discreet about it until I tell you otherwise."

Then I focused my attention on Kimberly, "You, Kimberly, will obey every command I give to Rose and follow her. Learning what pleases Me, but also you are to act just like her best friend for now and not give away our little family secret." "Yes, Sir," she said curtsying, "Sir, you can just call me Kim from now on if you please." "Fine, Kim," I grinned, "that sounds a bit cuter anyway, it gives you a little more innocence, Kimmy might be even more appropriate for you." She beamed a bright white smile and said, "That is what my Daddy calls me." "Well, if you're to one day be one of my lil sluts then Kimmy it will be."

I opened the front door and walked inside, trailed by the two supple sluts. As I rounded the entryway to the living room, there sat Mike in my recliner, drinking a beer and watching TV. "Hey, big brother how's it going?" he asked. "Well, to what do I owe the displeasure of this visit?" I ribbed. "Just got a few weeks off and decided to come see my favorite brother," he chuckled. "Thanks, dumbass, but I am your only brother, hell I am your only sibling."

We had always been this way, teasing each other but we were very close and had an unspoken bond. Our parents had died about twenty years ago and I had assumed the role in raising Mike and getting him through college. He had gotten a Master's in psychology and then a few years later called and said he was burnt out listening to other people's problems and he was going to work for a buddy doing construction work. I really didn't care because I thought if he ever needed a profession to fall back on then psychology was as good as any.

The thing about Mike though was that he was a hulking figure of a man, he stood 6'7" and was broad shouldered, in fact he was built like a bulldozer! I always had a hard time imagining him sitting behind a desk trying to not look imposing to his patients. He weighed I would guess around 275 and was as solid as a rock. When he had joined his friend in construction he had moved up rapidly and took on a foreman's position, a few years later a heart attack had claimed the life of his friend and left the company void of ownership. Mike had called Me and asked if I would give him a loan and of course with my newfound wealth I did so without hesitation. He had paid me back within the year and was now the proud owner of three other companies as well.

Mike got up out of the chair and walked over giving me a big bear hug, "So big brother who are these two fine beauties," he growled while playfully tickling Rose's chin. "My god Rose," he exclaimed, "you're more beautiful every time I see you."

Rose blushed and fidgeted behind me, "Thank you uncle Mike." She stepped around me and hugged him in a deep embrace as he lifted her off her feet and held her to him. I could see up her little skirt as he held her and wondered just how much fun Mike may be looking to have on his vacation. Although I would never share Rose with another man sexually, or at least never let another man fuck her, Mike could be the only possible exception. He was family after all and my little brother, perhaps Rose would be getting at least one other cock during her training buried inside her hot little body.

Rose giggled as Mike let her down and his eyes darted to the sexual honeypot now standing where Rose had vacated. Kim, had exuded a sexual promiscuity from the beginning, and her voice issued its resounding sultry implications with each syllable, she was one of those girls that was destined to be happy and fuck her life away with whomever wanted her. I would later reflect on this thinking, I hadn't quite hit the nail on the head evaluating her. She had chosen us, and given herself to me. Rose had been friends with this girl for a little while and I had been kept in the dark about it. It would later come out that Rose had planned on inviting Kim over the day after her punishment was up.

Rose, pointed at Kim, "Oh, uncle Mike, um Sir, this is Kimmy, on of my friends from school." Kim took a step forward and tripped or made it look very convincing as she fell towards Mike who reflexively caught her brushing his hands against her chest. She grinned up at him, "Oh thank you Mike, Sir," she giggled, "I am so clumsy sometimes."

Mike looked at me and raised an eyebrow, he wasn't stupid, he had paid close attention to the words each girl had spoken and knew something was up. "So, brother of mine how about going out for a little dinner or do you have domestic servants to do that," he asked.

Dammit I thought, Mike knew that Julia had left me and he by now had surely seen both her and Annie. I wondered how much Julia had filled him in on, or what she had told him was her reason for being back in the house. "Mike, let's go into the den and shoot some pool and talk a bit, I am sure that the girls of the house can find something to whip up for dinner tonight," I said. I turned to Rose, "Go and find your mother and Annie and tell them to make dinner. Have them prepare steaks and shrimp, and a salad," I commanded. "After you do this, you two bring in a couple of beers, but give us a few minutes to catch up first."

Mike spun round and headed to the den grabbing his nearly empty beer off the stand next to the lounge chair and walking through the house. Once we got into the den and I shut the door behind me he started in immediately, "So how long have you had Julia back here and ...." he paused, "how long have you been fucking those two girls?" Hey after all he was a trained psychologist and would have picked up on attitudes and demeanor's.

"Well, Mike, it's like this." I racked the balls on the table and chalked up a stick, glancing up at him I matter of factly said, "about a week ago." I filled him in completely, thinking he was either going to condemn or condone my actions and I was passed the point of caring. I just figured I would open it all up and let him decide for himself how he felt about it.

"Well, holy shit, Tyler," he grinned, "I didn't ever think you were the complete domineering type, a little bossy and intelligent yes, but a Master, hell no." He had that coy smile of his that always told me he was thinking some really evil thoughts. "I know some about the lifestyle. That last girl I was dating was really into it and she begged and begged me to spank her and call her names and command her to do stuff." I waited this out letting him air his thoughts. He continued, "I admit the thought of spanking her like a bad little girl really gave the old one eye a rise, but she wanted more and needed more than I could learn while I am busy working." He kept going on, "she did finally get me to go to a munch though, and I really well umm, at first felt inadequate but as the night wore on and she remained by my side and I talked to a few of the Masters and Mistresses there I decided to give it a real shot." He waited just a minute sorting through his thoughts and then spoke again, "a few weeks later some guy she had dated before and was her Master gave her a call and told her he wanted her back, so she packed up and left.

"Well, Mike," I started, "she wasn't the one for you then. A sub that is fickle like that is of no use, you can never trust her or anything again." I was going to offer him something now that he had probably been thinking since he had realized what was going on here. "Mike all four women in this house belong to Me, well Kimmy doesn't yet but she is willing to be trained along side Rose and learn the ways of pleasing Me." Then an idea hit me. Mike had not been married, no steady girlfriend for a while and he was close enough only a four hour drive away perhaps an arrangement could be made and he and Kimberly could learn together. "Mike, I have a proposition for you," I baited. "Kim, doesn't have a Master and she wants to learn, and you want to be a Master but don't have a sub to learn with."

Mike was preparing to break the balls on the table and he looked up with a grin, "Go on Tyler." I watched as the balls spread out across the table on the break and a couple solids went in separate pockets. "Perhaps, nice break by the way," I went on, "she could be convinced to find a job near you and spend the summer with you learning the ways of submissiveness. I mean her eyes lit up when she saw you and I have Rose to continue training for now on top of keeping Julia and Annie in line."

Mike's first shot sunk another solid in the side and set up his next shot perfectly, "Oh yes, I have been practicing lately," he teased, "well I don't think you have to say anything else to convince me and I have an open invitation to return to the munch anytime I can make it. Do you really think she would want to go with me?" I paused watching him miss the next shot by inches. Walking around the table, eyeing up my first shot of the game I spoke once more, "I don't think it's me she is after anyway. I think it was just the thrill of cock and pussy and being told what to do. I don't know how deep her submission runs but I am willing to bet that you will never be left with blue balls while she is around, and I don't imagine that you will be needing to use your hand for anything other than spanking or fingering that fine piece of ass."

Mike licked his lips just thinking about sinking his hard cock inside Kim. I knew he was imagining her lips wrapped around his cock and taking her from behind and having someone around who would fulfill all of his fantasies. I sank four more balls as we talked unaware that the girls were standing in the kitchen helping the other women cook and listening to every word over the intercoms in the house.

"Oh, my god Rose," Kim joyfully said, "I can't even begin to thank you. I don't know how you planned all this out and knew it would work out so perfectly but your uncle really does want me." Rose smiled to her friend and to her mother who was happily cooking the steaks. "Well uncle Mike has always had a thing for tight young bodies, and when he called last week I told him he needed to come down and visit because I missed him." She continued beaming her proud accomplishments thus far,"I told him that I would have a surprise for him if he could just stay for a week or two, and he had said he would be down in as soon as he finished his other job."

Julia stood there listening wondering what plans Tyler was cooking up for herself and Annie, and just praying that Rose's plans didn't backfire on her when all was said and done. If Tyler found out that Rose was a step ahead of him then she was in for some real punishment. Julia had only tried something similar once when they were first married and she had paid dearly for it. Tyler had restrained her each morning before going out and let her out only once each evening to cook, clean and suck his cock. Every few days he had bent her over and fucked her. Sometimes he had teased her pussy and gotten her wet before he took her. Others he had just stood behind her and basically raped her with no preparation at all. She had loved both and he knew it, he knew that as long as she was receiving his undivided attention she was happy. It had taken a few weeks to convince him of her sorrow and that she wouldn't ever try and outsmart him again, nor had she tried until Rose concocted this little plan.

Just as I was lining up the last shot and Mike and I were getting the details of how to approach Kim on the subject of transplanting her to Mike's house for the summer, Rose and Kimberly knocked timidly on the door. "Daddy, Sir, may we enter?" she asked her voice sweet as honey. "Yes, My little pet, you may come inside now," I answered.

The girls walked in and Rose was beaming proudly so I knew she was up to something. Then she spoke, "Daddy, Master, mm oopsie, I was wondering if we should bring you anything else." I responded, "No, My pet I wish for you two to stay right where you are." I winked at Mike, knowing he would love to get his hands on My supple little daughter, and her friend. "We are going to play another game and the winner gets his choice of girls for oh let's say one hour," I said.

Both girls gasped pretending they hadn't heard anything out in the kitchen of our conversation. "Daddy, how do you mean that, Sir?" she asked shockingly. "Well Rose, your uncle Mike knows everything and I am going to let him play in our little fun as well," I retorted. Rose looked at Kim and smiled, "Well ok Daddy, but how about if I one up you?"

Perplexed by what she may have in mind I daringly asked her, "Sweetie, what did you have in mind?" She stood there twirling her long black curls around her finger tip and bounced from foot to foot, "Just that I love to play pool too, so how about a game of partners, and oh," she giggled, "the winner gets to fuck his partner before dinner."

I wondered to Myself what the loser would get but no matter I was going to be fucking Rose later anyway and would surely bury My cock inside Kim a few more times before the week was out. "Ok," I grinned, "that sounds just fine with Me but what does the loser get?" Kim took the initiative now and spoke up, "a blowjob of course but no pussy, Sir."

Well, win or loose we would both be sinking our cocks in warm holes of two young and eager sluts, so I agreed as did Mike and he racked the balls up in a hurry. As he backed away from the table Rose choose her partner. "Daddy, if it's ok with you Sir, I want to be on Uncle Mike's team." I wasn't going to balk at this, besides I had been thinking earlier that Mike should get to turn his niece inside out at least on his huge cock.

"Sure, Princess," I gave in. "Mike it's you two against Kim and I." I leaned down over the table and prepared to break when the girls decided to up the ante just a bit, Rose pressed in against Kim and kissed her, pulling away just enough that their tongues were slipping out in view for Mike and I to see and they then played tongue twister for just a few seconds before resuming tasting the insides of one anothers mouths.

I looked away and broke, sinking three balls off the break. I was going to end this game fast because, dammit, I wanted to stuff that hot little slut Kim's wet pussy. I had watched her all day finger and expose herself and the little time I had in the back of the shoe store just wasn't enough to satisfy my urge. It was high time I buried my cock inside her tight little pussy and let her know her place. I slid around the table preparing the next shot and saw Rose step onto her tiptoes and kiss her uncle the same way she had kissed Kim.

12