Rose's Awakening Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tried to concentrate but it was of no use. I shot and missed completely. As I stood up and leaned against the wall Kim came over and wrapped her hands around the cue and stroked it up and down as if it were my shaft. She leaned in and with her other hand cupped my balls and told me, "Don't worry Sir," she cooed, "I am good with sticks."

Mike was having just as much trouble concentrating as he watched Rose bend over and unstrap her little heels, her bare slit plainly visible beneath the skirt, which was now resting high on her asscheeks. He shot and managed to make a ball. As Rose finished removing each shoe she jumped up and down making her big breasts jiggle, "Oh yeah, uncle Mike, nice shot."

Mike missed the next shot, and I can't say I blame him, I wouldn't have been able to focus with those big tits bouncing away in front of me either. Just then Kim bent over the table, and spread her legs wide, inviting me to look up her skirt as well. She turned and smiled and wiggled her hips as she pondered her next shot. I could stand no more and I nodded to Mike. He swept the eight ball into the pocket with his hand. "Oh fuck it, you two win!" he exclaimed, "now Rose get on your knees and worship your uncle's big cock."

As soon as his hand had touched the eight ball I had been undoing My pants and as they dropped I pushed them off and stepped behind Kim and took her in one thrust. I reached around and ripped her blouse open and fondled her tits, squeezing and pinching the nipples. "My god girl," I panted, "your pussy is just as tight as Rose's." I thrust hard pulling her enlarged nipples hard away from her body as I thrust like a rabbit inside her. I was not caring if she came now. I was just too worked up and prepared to shoot a load of cum deep up inside her vice like snatch.

I looked across the room and heard Mike gasping unintelligible words to Rose,"mmrare mhlka jei YES!" His eyes were bulging in their sockets and I knew that it must have been a while since he had gotten a hot little piece of ass like Rose to wrap her lips around his cock. Rose's slurps and moans were driving Me insane, she was devouring her uncles prick with the same passion she did mine and showed no sign of letting up. Her head was bobbing a mile a minute and her hands were wrapped around his hips gripping his ass, she was facefucking herself on his shaft and gobbling cock like a porn star. Mike's ten inch'er was ramming deep in her throat and she was obviously loving every second.

I looked back down to the sweet ass of Kimberly as my hips bounced off them with each thrust. Her hands were gripping the soft green velvet on the railing of the table as she screamed, "Yes, Sir, fuck me, fuck me like you do your little Rosebud, stuff my hot cunt." I wasn't about to last long and she knew it. Her hands reached between her legs as her flushed face lay on the table and she rubbed my balls fast in her hands. "Cum," she begged, "pppllease cummm insideee me Sssir." I slapped her ass hard, "Yes, you nasty little cum guzzling cunt I am going to fill your dirty little whore pussy with my spunk," I managed to get out between raspy breaths.

Mike had placed Rose on her back and was straddling her chest after pulling up her top up over her head, his big cock was sliding between her big titties and his cock was slipping against her lips with every thrust. I watched as she snaked her tongue out to lap at the head with each and every thrust. Her tiny hands pushing her C cup tits around his rod and she was thumbing her nipples at the same time. I could only guess that because I couldn't see his hands, that Mike was fingering Rose at the same time and driving her to her own orgasm. Mike's face flushed and he deeply moaned, "Here I cum Rose, open your mouth and catch as much as you c.. c... can." With that long ropes of white thick cum spurted across her face and into her waiting mouth. She held her tongue out and caught as much as she could as Mike backed away and lifted off her chest and jerked the rest of his cum onto her big tits and tongue.

Kim was screaming, a constant stream of filth from her mouth urging me to fill her snatch up with cum, "Cum Sir," she cried, "please I need to feel it now." I lunged forward and managed to stroke a few more times inside her velvet fuckhole and then blew My wad hard inside her. "Take it all you nasty little slut," I moaned. "Oh fuck yes, Sir, I feel your cccock, shoooootttinnggg," she whimpered. Her body shivered and shook and she pounded her ass back at me as she rode through the waves of her orgasm. As she peaked I licked a finger and shoved it into her puckered asshole and felt her clench immediately on the intrusive finger as she shuddered, "Oh my god SIrrr," she squealed. Finally, I withdrew my finger and cock and she collapsed onto the table.

Rose was removing the cum from her cheeks and tits and sucking it from her fingers. As she did this Mike looked up and mouthed the words thank you. At that moment the intercom flicked on and Julia's voice alerted us that dinner was ready. I had worked up quite and appetite and as we all dressed to return to the dining room, I noted that Rose had slipped back into her place by my side and Kim was hand in hand with Mike.

Please remember to vote and give feedback, Rose has plenty more in store for her...

12