Rose's Indecision

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam and I had never used this position before but Sam knew what was coming as she kept her hands away and opened her mouth in obedience. She kept her eyes open and did the very best to look up at me and find my eyes.

"Watching, Rose?"

I snuck a look her way just as she bit on her bottom lip subconsciously. She was trying so hard to act angry about Sam being able to do something better than her but she was slowly losing it. I could see it in her eyes as she stared at Sam's face, nodding in response to my question. Her want for sexual release was far higher than that of any resentment or anger.

Content that Rose was watching, I slipped the head of my rock hard member into Sam's open and waiting mouth. She sucked on it gently but stopped as I pushed four more inches into her mouth. She controlled her gag reflex with only a slight splutter as she took another inch and then finally, the last as I reached the back of her throat.

I turned my head away from Sam who I could not really see other than my ballsack on her nose. Her eyes had closed as she tried not to gag on her full mouth. I looked at Rose just as she slipped a hand between her legs which she was trying to keep closed from herself. She arched her back slightly trying to find the will not to masturbate over Sam being dominated by me.

"You want to cum over Sam, don't you Rose?"

"No," she replied in a raspy, uncontrolled voice.

"I can see it in your eyes, hear it in your voice," I laughed as I pulled back two or three inches inside Sam's mouth and sent my cock back in with some force.

Sam spluttered but controlled herself as she let her hands come up and rest on either of my arse cheeks. She squeezed lightly in some sort of way that I knew the thrust was acceptable and gave her a second and third as my eyes were fixed on Rose, my balls swinging against the face of Sam.

Then Rose cracked. The look on her face was one that I've tried to define to myself for sometime after the event but for the most part it alludes me. It was angry, jealous and desperate all rolled into one with a firing of ever increasing horniness to heat it up. She moved from her sitting position and stood up, for a second looking lost as if her sudden burst of emotion did not have an action to follow suit with.

I could see a glistening stream of fluids running across her thigh though. I knew the truth about Rose and I knew she wanted Sam as much -- if not more -- than I did.

"Then how do you explain how wet you are?" I asked her, nodding my head to between her legs.

There was that same look again as she reached down and unceremoniously plunged two fingers into her aching pussy. I could hear the squelch of her fluids as she pushed in and then straight back out. I thought she was going to address me with them but, once again ignoring me, she crouched down to where my cock was still in Sam's mouth and held out her fingers to just in front of Sam's eyes.

"I'm wet for men," she said, her voice a low, angry tone which did nothing to convince either me or Sam, "I only cum for men."

I pulled myself from Sam and once again grabbed Rose's hair to a little scream as I threw her to sit on the couch again.

"Legs," I said, needing no other words as she spread them for me with caramel skin shining with her juices.

I got down on my knees and put my head between her thighs and began to massage her clitoris with my tongue. I worked it round it little circles for a few seconds and rolled my eyes up to check on Rose. Content that she was swooning with her head slowly rolling side to side and her eyes closed, I released myself and quickly gestured that Sam should take my place.

A sly, almost evil smile took Sam's face as she went to extract her revenge for Rose's earlier dominance. She got down on her knees and immediately continued what I had started. Rose's eyes did not appear to open even as Sam's hair fell to her thighs and brushed against the skin gently.

I was occupied elsewhere as I heard Rose's little moans of glory and grabbed just above Sam's hips with either of my hands and pulled her back slightly so she was on her knees in a doggy-like position. There were no noises other than Rose's juices squelching as Sam put two fingers inside her and then the little scream Rose gave when Sam clearly hit a good spot.

While that happened, I pushed the head of my member inside Sam's opening and it accepted me without resistance. She too accepted me as she groaned and grunted into Rose's pussy. I rocked back and forth, slowly at first before I realised all that teasing meant I was not going to last long at all.

Sam got there first though as her free hand found her clitoris and massaged it only a few times before I felt her pussy tighten around my stiff member and suck me in. I could see her trying to hold back her scream as very few sounds managed to escape her lips. I rocked a few times into her as she went through her pretty explosive yet quite orgasm as she tried so hard to keep pleasuring Rose.

Like some sort of chain reaction, only seconds after Sam's orgasm rode down to nothing more than the odd whimper when I began to fuck her harder again, Rose began to cum. Her cumming was far louder as she pushed her thighs together with a scream and tried to pull her body away from Sam's mouth by turning and rolling. I could see her trying to catch her breath as she came down again, but whimpered again as I reached over Sam and pressed a finger onto her clitoris.

Then she opened her eyes. She looked immediately at Sam and opened her eyes wider still. She tried to look angry, and she maintains to this day that she was, but Sam and I did not buy it. She had to know that it was Sam, there were so many giveaways. Rose wanted Sam but would never admit it. Even now, after that explosive orgasm, Rose pretends like she doesn't want to join in when Sam and I disappear from parties.

Regardless, she immediately stood up as I grunted, realising that my fucking of Sam was about to come to an end. Any hope I had of teasing Rose ended as I pulled out of Sam and immediately saw Rose grab base of my shaft with a vice-like grip and wait until Sam had turned around before she grabbed Sam with her other hand.

"Open your mouth and get what you deserve for being a lesbian whore," he said her dominance back in full force as Sam did as she was told.

Rose immediately pulled me towards Sam's mouth, rested the head against her bottom lip and then vigorously rubbed my shaft until that familiar feeling behind the groin swelled up and I grunted, my eyes flying to the ceiling as streams of my hot cum erupted to the inside of Sam's mouth.

Sam hated swallowing cum. She would do anything, but cum was not part of that. She immediately went to spit it out but Rose pushed her hand under Sam's chin and forced her mouth closed. Rose knew Sam hated it; I had been there when they had spoken about it. Rose was trying to keep up her act of hating Sam for being a lesbian, despite her orgasm, despite their and despite the obvious.

"Swallow it."

Sam shook her head.

"Now."

She shook her head again and Rose gave a cry of displeasure as he leant towards Sam a final time and pressed their lips together. She then sucked the cum from Sam's mouth, pulled away, throwing Sam with her hair, away from her and then looked at me. For the final time that day, Rose gave me the attention as she showed me the cum and then swallowed it in one go and showed me her empty mouth.

"That's how you treat a man," she directed at Sam as she flopped down on the sofa and smiled a contented smile for a split second before she tried to hide it again.

I fell asleep that night, naked, sweating and with two beautiful hands on the shaft of my cock as we all let the actions of the previous night fall away into our sleeps.

12