Rose's Son Gary Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gary ran his hand through her soft hair, Anna mewled, he only has to look at me, or touch me and I'm lost, she thought.

And she also knew Rose was the same, they were completely in love with Gary now, and it would never change.

Neither had come looking for this, it had come looking for them, and it had found them, and made them into whatever it was going to make them.

He pulled her onto the bed and into his arms; she just couldn't get close enough to him.

Hoisting her beautiful face over his, she kissed him in a way she had never kissed a man, this was new, and she sensed it inside of her.

Her soft blonde hair wafted over his face as he relaxed in her loving arms.

He just lay there and let her kiss him, he loved this part of his mother and Anna, the love feeling, the sensual need he felt himself for them.

They fell asleep and woke about 4 hours later, still in the same places, Rose face down slumbering sweetly, Anna had her head on Gary's chest, and was facing him, he was on his back.

He opened his eyes slowly, glanced to his right, Rose was still there, he looked down to his left at Anna.

Simultaneously, he raised both hands and brought them down in a thunderous slap on their sensational buttocks.

Both screamed in pain and surprise, neither knew where they were for a moment, Rose yelled, 'what the fuck!'

Anna said, 'what the hell was that?'

Gary burst out laughing, shot from the bed, and shouted. 'Come on you two, in the shower, last one in is a sissy!'

He raced away, turned it on and got in, Rose and Anna were still a little dizzy, but they soon understood, and raced after him.

In the shower Gary was mercilessly molested, they had their hands all over him, their mouths were every where, and fingers rattled his bum hole.

His balls were gently crushed, his prick stretched and wanked.

Lips were connected with his, teeth were at his neck, his arms, chest, body, legs, and anywhere they could sink them in.

This was loving revenge, and he let them have their way completely, he surrendered to them happily.

In a moment of quiet passion, he told them he loved them, and it was true real love as far as he was concerned.

Both Anna and Rose responded in kind, they loved him heart and soul, they were his forever, no one would be allowed to come between them.

But now they had to talk about the future, something had to be done.

They dried and eventually dressed, after much touching and loving, Rose and Anna engaged in a little show for Gary, at his urging.

But not too risqué as they were both still a little out of touch with reality, due to Gary's absolute fucking's he had given them both.

They had to go and eat, nobody could withstand what they were all doing and survive without sustenance.

At dinner they discussed what had happened, all of them agreed that they would have to somehow find a way to be together, but neither knew how.

That night Gary loved them all over again, he just powered his way through them, but it was coated in his love for them. They had a triple 69, Gary underneath his mother, while she fucked at him; her hands were busy behind her caressing his tight balls, Anna knelt on his face, facing Rose.

Rose fingered Anna to distraction, and Anna murdered Rose's nipples, Rose and Anna satisfied themselves on him and each other.

Each attained an orgasm so pleasing and giving in the love they had, it almost wiped them out.

The weekend flew by, Gary fucked them both senseless, while they drained him completely, he had nothing left when they had finished, Rose and Anna had trouble walking in a straight line, and Gary's cock was sore.

They said their teary farewells, and returned home, neither yet knowing they were pregnant, but both knowing that a change of sorts was occurring inside their bodies, but would never have guessed yet what it was.

When they arrived home, both knew something was wrong, Anna sensed it in her home, as did Rose too when she arrived.

Both feared they had been discovered somehow.

Anna immediately went onto the attack.

'Okay, what is it, what's wrong?' she asked her husband.

He, much to her surprise, went defensive.

'I, I, I, erm nothing's wrong, why?'

'Yes there is, don't lie! What is it?' Anna railed.

'Anna,' he said fearfully, 'I'm sorry but I have to leave here, you, this house.'

'What?' Anna shouted, 'what do you mean, you have to leave?'

And then she knew.

'It's that fucking secretary you've been seeing isn't it?'

He dropped himself right in it then by saying.

'How did you kn....' Then he stopped speaking.

'There,' Anna said, 'you've just admitted it, you bastard.'

'I'm sorry Anna, I really am, I'll let you have the house and the money in the bank, but I am leaving tonight, please don't be angry, we haven't been right for a long time, so I think it's for the best?'

Anna had to hold herself in, he had just given her the very thing that mattered most in her life now, to be given her freedom.

She almost cheered the house down, nothing could have happened that was better than this, she would have Gary, the house, which she would sell, and the money in the bank, Utopia!

But she went with the play; she called him all the names under the sun, and told him, he would pay fucking maintenance as well.

He agreed, if she would just let him go.

'Get out you cheating lying bastard!' She screamed at him, she hit him across the face just for effect.

He scrambled away from her, grabbed his already packed bags and ran out, he was gone!

Rose meanwhile sat in silence, waiting for Tim to tell her what the problem was.

She believed he had found out about them, and was trying to find the words to say it.

Her heart broke; she was to lose Gary forever.

'Rose,' he began, 'I have something to tell you that will be a terrible shock, but I have to say it, and I have to do it.'

'What is it?' she whispered, already seeing herself in court.

'You know when I went golfing that weekend with Godfrey?' he said.

'Yes,' Rose answered, now not knowing what he was going to say.

'Well, Tim said, 'you know I have always been sympathetic towards gay men, how I believe they are persecuted etc?'

'Yes,' Rose again answered, perplexed.

'Well Godfrey is a gay man, and we talked a lot over the weekend.'

'And...' Rose said.

'Well, somehow, we had quite a bit of wine, and I ended up sharing his bed, together, and we er, sort of er, had sex together too.'

Rose was utterly astonished, 'you had sex with another man?' 'How could you? It's perverse!'

'Well Rose, I am sorry, but its made me realise, that I am a gay person too, you know I have never been overly sexual with you, well now I know the reason why, I knew I was always different, and that's the reason I am.' he told her.

'Wow,' Rose said, 'I'll have to think about this.'

'Rose, I am so so sorry, I know this is a shock, but will you please divorce me, I won't contest it, I want to be with Godfrey, please Rose, please?'

Rose left the room, and went to bed, but in a spare room, she didn't want to be near him again.

Then she realised what he had done, he had given her Gary, she would have what she wanted and needed.

He could have his divorce; she would take what she wanted, including the house, and move to be with Gary.

She got on the phone to tell Anna.

Anna told her hers first.

Rose was so stunned she couldn't speak, she put the phone down.

She sat at the edge of the bed, her mobile rang, it was Anna.

Rose answered it, and told Anna to wait until she had told her her news.

It was Anna's turn to be stunned.

'Meet me right now at the Hotel in town, you know the one, and right now, grab some things, we need to talk, okay?' Anna said.

'Oh and Rose?' she said.

'Yes,' she replied.

'Call Gary right away and tell him, I think he will want to know about this, and that we will be on our way there permanently, and soon.'

'Oh Jesus Anna, yes, he will! I'll do it right away, see you in 30 minutes.'

They met at the hotel and discussed what to do, how to do it, and move on. Their lives had been given to them by love, love for each other and their love for Gary.

They stayed at the hotel, and found peace with each other, they made love, and were taken aback by the passion they had for one another, they would tell Gary.

There would never be anything held back from him.

They were his, they belonged to him, and he owned them.

They were so in love with him, and he with them, and they knew they loved each other, this could never be doubted, nor could the three of them ever fail.

Two weeks later, as their divorces were being hastily arranged, they both told each other hesitantly that they had missed their periods.

Each was happy for the other, it was such a relief, and passionately happy for them selves, because that would maybe have been a serious problem, if only one of them had been with Gary's child.

They moved to within 20 miles of Gary's college, he moved in with them, and 8 months later he fathered 2 girls.

Gary and Anna married, to make some things legal, so now they both have a claim on their man.

And 2 years on, they have 2 children each.

12