Roseybabe's Dance

Story Info
Husband finds videoclip of wife's performance.
1.5k words
3.88
57.7k
9
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/03/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mick1963
Mick1963
13 Followers

The file is buried deep a folder about four steps from the desktop. It's a QuickTime movie cryptically labeled "rbfyo." Whenever I'm alone at home and feeling aroused while surfing on the computer, I take a break to view the clip. As soon as the sexy woman appears on the screen, my cock hardens. I've seen the clip over and over, yet I still feel the urge to unzip my pants and stroke myself as I watch this woman dressed only in a green string bikini dance in a sexy manner and give teasing looks into the camera.

And this woman is very real. She's my wife.

Roseybabe, her role playing name, is a woman heading into her mid-40s. Yet when you look at her, you'd think she was in her early 30s at the oldest. She's a prim and proper woman, but she does have her naughty moments.

Obviously, this was one of them.

I found the file while going through the PC, deleting large and outdated files that were causing the system to slow down. The file slug seemed rather odd, and I clicked to view it. When the QT player opened, the first frozen image stunned me: It was Roseybabe, in our bedroom wearing the bikini, her long brown hair flowing pulled around to her chest and over her right breast.

As soon as I click the player start button, a distinctive singing voice booms out from the computer speakers and the video begins.

"I like your pants around your feet."

I recognize the song right away: Nickleback's "Figured You Out" and the voice of lead singer Chad Kroeger. I've always thought "Figured You Out" would be a great strip club song, but I never imagined my wife doing the honors in front of a camera. I sit stunned as I watch my darling wife of 23 years is dancing, smiling suggestively, moving her hands all over her body and then cupping her breasts.

"And I like the dirt that's on your knees
And I like the way you still say please br>While you're looking up at me br>You're like my favourite damn disease."

I begin breathing heavily as my rod stiffens in my pants. I reach to feel it through my jeans, and I feel the moistness of precum through my jeans. I had to whip it out as I watched Roseybabe spin a bit to her right, allowing a great view of the left side of her body. She continues to dance as the music plays on ...

She completes the turn so that the camera is pointing to her back and her ass. And what a perfect ass she has. It looks hot when she's wearing a pair of tight jeans or shorts, but it looks especially luscious when the only thing worn is a bikini bottom. She reaches forward to expose her touchable buns, shaking it just like she does while grinding with a partner on the dance floor. She loves to have her ass pressed up against on the dance floor, and has been known to give her dance partner a sudden erection while grooving with her. My cock is now open and concrete hard, allowing me to pleasure myself while watching my wife.

Roseybabe turns back to look toward the camera, repeating what she did at the start of the clip. Her hands roaming over her body while it grooves to the throbbing rock music. She slips her right index finger in her mouth, sucking it just like a cock, and uses her left hand to rub the front of her bikini bottom.

She takes the finger out of her mouth and slides the right hand into her bikini bottom, reaching for her nicely trimmed pussy. She bends forward toward the camera, exposing her lovely 34B breasts. I desperately avoid cumming at this point. I had no control of the computer mouse at this time; my right hand was occupied with an ever-growing cock.

Just like she did after the first verse, Roseybabe spins to shake and grind her ass to the camera. She bends over again, giving an open view of her cheeks with the narrow green material covering the holes I'd love to finger and to fuck. She loves being finger fucked, taking as many as six in her sweet juicy cunt, plus a finger pulsating into her tight ass. This is becoming more than I can take. I feel myself quivering with ecstasy while stroking my cock faster than before.

Roseybabe again faces the camera for a rousing dance to the bridge of the song. I now imagine her dancing on stage at some strip club to the cheers and lustful delight of its male patrons. The tiny bikini would give the guys an opportunity to slip dollar bills inside the strings, and believe me she could probably make some great money doing it.

Roseybabe now drops to her knees. She moves closer to the camera, once again showing off her breasts. Then, without notice, a male left hand reaches out toward Roseybabe and begins pulling at the bikini top. The top made to wear the fabric could be pulled over to expose the nipples, and that's what this person - whoever he is - does. Soon, her nipples are exposed and she cups her breasts to kiss and lick each nipple.

I know the song is about to end, and I wonder what Roseybabe will do next. I'm shocked yet aroused by what I see. Using her left hand and arm as support, Roseybabe leans back and uses her right hand to reach into the bikini bottom and proceeds to slide fingers into a pussy that I bet was soaking wet with love juices. She begins to finger fuck herself.

After the final words are sung and the song's last instrumental part wraps you, Roseybabe leans forward and flashes a flirty grin on her face. Her head then disappears at the bottom of the screen. The song ends, and I explode. I give out a load moan and cum all over my hand and pants. It was a pleasuring experience to see my sexy wife dance and tease for the camera. But I also had questions, and wanted answers.

* * *

I discovered the Roseybabe "Figured You Out" clip while she was away on a work trip. A couple of days after she returned, she had recovered from the jet lag and time change. She was in the mood to catch up on some bedroom loving from her hubby. All she had on were a short, silky red Victoria's Secret bedroom robe and a black thong when she walked into the den. I was sitting in the computer desk chair, ready to confront her about the clip.

When she came up behind me and began massaging my shoulders, I told her I had found something on the computer while she was gone. Her response was an innocent, "Oh, really." I asked her to sit in the chair and then used the wireless mouse to click open the file. There, before her eyes, she watched herself dancing to "Figured You Out." She didn't show any emotion, but I did notice her nipples becoming more upright during the early part of the song. As the song continued, she opened up her robe, fully exposing her sweet tits, and spreading her legs while feeling that twinge of clitoral sensation.

I wasn't angry, but I asked in a concerned tone just where did this clip come from and who filmed it. I was standing to her right, and she reached with her hands to massage the obvious hard on in my jeans. Roseybabe asked me to play it again, and I clicked to restart it. She never gave a reply. She simply unzipped my jeans, reached in to pull my underwear aside and pulled out my cock and teased it with her tounge during the opening lyrics. By the time of the first chorus, she had taken my rod all the way into her inviting mouth.

She reached with her left hand to touch her clit while using the right to reach around to my ass, pulling my lower body toward her. When she does that, she wants me to fuck her mouth. She bobbed up and down my shaft as I pumped to the music playing over the computer speakers. I caressed her nipples and began pinching and twisting them, turning her on even more. She blew me the entire 3-minute, 49-second run time of the song, and it was great!. I was on the verge of unleashed my cum in her mouth, but restrained myself from doing so. When the song ended, we walked back to the bedroom and made up for loss time with one of best lovemaking sessions in a long time.

I didn't dare to ask any more questions about the clip. I simply keep it in one of my computer folders for my viewing pleasure. But I hope I accidentally discover more videoclips by Roseybabe. Whatever happens, I'll be sure to confront her - and maybe, she'll respond the same way.

Mick1963
Mick1963
13 Followers