Roseybabe's Dance Ch. 02

Story Info
He receives another videoclip of naughty wife.
2.3k words
3.96
29.2k
8
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/03/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mick1963
Mick1963
13 Followers

Five days have passed since I confronted my wife, Roseybabe, about the videoclip of her dancing seductively in her skimpy green bikini. Five long, uncomfortable days. The lovemaking was great after I brought the clip to her attention, but our relationship turned chilly afterwards.

Why, I asked, did she do it, who filmed it and why was it in our home computer? She never gave a direct reply, just some tearse response like, "It's none of your business," "It's not your concern," or "It's a private matter. Don't push it, OK?" I could tell it irrated her for me to ask. During my drive into work this morning, I decided I not to bug her about it ever again. I will, in my own sneaky way, find out why she's doing it and who's the man filming her. I'll find out one way or another.

At 11 a.m., I was in my office shuffling paperwork on my desk when I heard the e-mail tone ring on my PC. Always curious about who's sending me mail, I quickly checked it. The e-mail was send from an "Anonymous6969" from one of these free e-mail providers. I was concerned a virus or spyware had been sent, but an internal scan found no bugs within the message. I clicked open the e-mail and saw the following message:

"Do not ask your wife ever again about the videoclip you found. If you continue to bother her, there will be grave consequences for all involved. Everyone and everything will be in jeopardy."

"Wow," I said to myself after reading. I read it again and thought, "Someone is serious about this."

The message continued ....

"If you understand the importance of this matter, please reply with the words, 'I agree' and nothing else. Understand?"

A slight boil of anger came over me. "Who the fuck does this person think he is," I asked myself, assuming it was a man who sent it. I wanted to give him a piece of my mind, but I began thinking about Roseybabe and feared something terrible could happen to her if I didn't obey the request. I calmed down enough to write "I agree" on the reply and hit the send button.

Thirty minutes later, another e-mail from "Anonymous6969" arrived in my box. I opened it, and all it had was a QuickTime file. It was simply slugged "RB2."

My heart was racing and my breathing was getting heavy. Was this another clip of Roseybabe dancing and flirting with the camera? I regained my compsure, closed the door to my office, downloaded the file onto my computer desktop, and clicked it to view.

An image immediately appeared. It was Roseybabe. She was sitting on a brown leather couch that was against a plain white wall. She was sitting in her proper lady-like posture, smiling and looking as hot as ever. She wore a black see-through blouse with no bra on. The nipples of her 34B breasts were errect and noticeable from underneath the blouse. She also wore a denim miniskirt. I enjoyed watching her wear that skirt to nightclubs; it was a perfect fit for her nice ass. It always got the attention of the guys when she walked past them.

Roseybabe sat there for 10 seconds, smiling, until a deep male voice off camera broke the silence.

"So, what do you like to do," the voice said. His tone sounded as if he was pleased to be talking to an attractive woman.

"Oh," Roseybabe began her reply, "I like horseback riding, swimming, reading. I used to take karate."

"Karate" the unseen voice responded, sounding somewhat surprised.

"Yes," said Roseybabe, "I took it for a few years. I even made it all the way to second-degree black belt."

"Wow. That's impressive," the man said. "You do have a fit body. Nice, shapely curves. You're so gorgeous. For someone who's in her 40s, you sure are a looker."

Roseybabe giggled at the compliment. "Thank you," she said. "I do what I can to stay in shape."

"And you like to dance," the man added. "I know that for sure."

"Oh, yes, I do like to dance," Roseybabe said. "Going out dancing brings out something in me that I don't feel when I'm at home or at work. It's like a whole different personality comes out."

"A personality we'd like see even more," the man said. "Can you show us a little bit? Please stand up."

"Sure," she said. When she stood up, the camera panned up to her head and chest and back down her legs. The camera viewer opened up a little more to get more of Roseybabe and the couch.

"I want you to turn around," the male voice ordered Roseybabe. She complied, giving an excellent view of her tight behind in the miniskirt.

"Now, slip out of the skirt, baby," he said. Again, Roseybabe responded to his command without hesitation. With her backside facing the camera, she unzipped the skirt and wiggled herself out of it until it was on the floor. Her nice, round ass was exposed to the camera. She was wearing a tiny black thong.

"Oh, baby. Yes. Turn around. Yeah, you look so fine in black," said the still unseen man. "Mmmm.....mmmmm.....cute ass.....fuck yeah....mmmmm... Now, face the camera and unbutton the blouse. And when the music starts, I want you to start dancing, OK?"

Once again Roseybabe complied with the request. She went from top to bottom, slowly undoing each button until her chest was exposed to the camera.

"Mmmmmm.....nice tits....yeah. Now I want you to dance," the man said.

At that moment, I heard a knock on my office door. It startled me, but I quickly regained myself to pause the clip and to see who it was. Gerry, who was my boss in the company until I transferred to another department, was looking through the glass next to the door. I waved him in.

"Hey, a group of us are going to Cherrie's for lunch," said Gerry. referring to the local stripclub that serves noontime lunch buffets for businessmen. "You need to get out of the office and come with us."

"Naw," I replied. "I'm trying to catch up on all this damn paperwork. I'll get a bite later. Thanks, anyway."

"Yeah, right," Gerry said, "I bet you're looking at porn again." We laughed. He's worked with me too long to know what I like to do during my downtime at the office. "Must be hot stuff you're watching. E-mail the link when you get a chance."

I managed a laugh as Gerry closed the door and departed. I really didn't want to stand up when Gerry was there. He would've seen the raging hardon I had in my slacks. My cock was thick with excitement as I viewed my wife being told by some faceless man to undress for the camera. Was this the man who reached out to pull her bikini top to expose her bare nipples in the first videoclip?

It was lunchtime, and my stomach was grumbling for food. However, I couldn't pull myself away from this clip just yet. I had to watch the rest.

I clicked the start button, and the video picked up where I stopped it - Roseybabe was about to dance again.

The song "Kiss" by Prince began playing as Roseybabe started grooving her body for the camera. She loves Prince's music, and she epecially enjoys dancing to it. This was a perfect song to dance to, clocking in at 3 minutes, 46 seconds. Just like her first videoclip, she shook her body to the beat of music, sometimes turning her back to the camera, reaching for the back of the couch and spreading her legs to shake her thonged buttocks for all to see. Roseybabe grabbed a pillow on the other end of the couch and placed it underneath her cunt to grind, rocking on it to simulate a good fucking she is wanting at that moment. Turning back to face the camera, she peeled back her unbuttoned blouse to first squeeze her excited nipples before giving each one teasing licks with her tounge. She then took her right hand, reached into her thong and laid back on the couch to finger fuck herself, driving two and sometimes three fingers into her wet pussy. Her eyes were closed and mouth was open, she repeadily pumped her fingers into her cunt until it brought her to orgasm.

I've seen her dance to "Kiss" before, but not in this manner. I was excited yet jealous that some other man convinced her to do it When Prince speaks the final "kiss" and the music fades out, Roseybabe sits up and smiles for the camera.

"Oh, that was great," the man said, his voice appreciative of what he had just filmed. "I loved it how you sucked your nipples and used your tounge on them. You were smoking hot, Rosey. Don't you think so?"

"Yes, she was better than I expected," replied a second offcamera male voice.

What? Someone else was watching her dance? I was rubbing my cock with my right hand after seeing my sexy wife dancing when the second voice caught me off guard.

"You ready for a real man's cock, Roseybabe," the second male asked. Roseybabe looked away from the camera, toward where the voice came from, and responded. "I'm ready," she replied, making a kiss toward the offcamera figure.

A white male's naked body, looking fit with some black body hair, walked toward Roseybabe from the right of the screen. The man is visible only from the shoulders down. His cock, looking to be a thick 8 inches long, was as stiff as a cock can get. Roseybabe smiled as the man walked next to her. She looked up at him, gave a submissive smile and used her right hand to wrap around the man's dick.

"Let's start," the naked man said. Another Prince song is played, this time it's "Little Red Corvette." As the synthesizers open the song, Roseybabe's head closes in on the man's cock and begins teasing it with her tounge. She swirls her tounge around the hard shaft, and then she opens up her mouth and the cock makes its way into it. She strokes his cock faster, giving him another submissive look. He responded by thrusting his hips harder as he fucked Roseybabe's sweet oral opening.

"Oh, that's good. Yeah, that's good," said the man behind the camera, turned on by the sight. Roseybabe was going down on the naked man like a pro. She reached around his body and placed her hands on his ass while he grabbed the back of her head. In unison, her cock sucking and his oral fucking raged. Roseybabe bobbed her head up and down the shaft, her moans of desire growing louder.

I'm stunned at the sight of my wife taking a man's huge cock into her mouth. A feeling of dizziness hits me. At the same time, I am aroused beyond belief. My dick is solid. I'm doing the best I can to keep from cumming in my office. I don't know how much I can hold. I wanted to blow my load right then.

As the song closed to an end, the muscular nude guy ordered Roseybabe to pull away from his dick. He told her to get on her knees in the center of the sofa, facing the wall. He told her his intentions. "I'm going to give you a good fucking," he said. He was going do her from behind. The man's backside now faced the camera, but still visible was his long cock and the wet cunt it was about to enter. Standing behind Roseybabe, he grabbed her by the hips and gently slid his rod inside her and began pumping.

"Faster, faster," Roseybabe shouted to the man, and in turn he thrusted deeper and harder into her. "Yes, yes. That's it. Faster, faster. Do it, do it."

The "do it, do it" is her signal for you to cum. From watching her in the clip, I knew she wanted it right then. The screwing continued for a couple of minutes until the naked man turned up the notch with stretch of furious pumps before groaning in pleasure. His body tightened and he unloaded his cum inside her. He leaned forward onto Roseybabe's body. Even though you couldn't see there faces, it was obvious from thet sounds that they were kissing.

As he pulled out of Roseybabe's cum-drenched pussy, the naked man stood about 10 seconds to catch his breath and turned slightly to the right.

"Cut," he said. The videoclip ended.

With the computer mouse in my right hand and my left hand gripping my crotch, I closed out the file and stood up. It was almost 12:30 p.m. and the office area was all but empty. I dashed to the nearest men's room, made sure no one else was in, found an open stall and jacked off at the thought of what I had just witnessed. I washed my hands and returned to my office just in time to hear the e-mail arrival tone. It was another message from "Anonymous6969":

"Remember our agreement. Please respect it. Everything will be revealed soon," it said.

A black "J" and a spade playing card symbol were next to each other at the bottom of the message. I was puzzled by the symbols. Was this some sort of cryptic message representing the person or persons filming my wife? It stuck in my mind the rest of the workday and the drive home.

I arrived home about 6:30 p.m., and I was hungry. The videoclip caused me to miss lunch. When I walked in, Roseybabe greeted me with her precious smile and a long kiss. She had made pasta, and it smelled good. We sat down to eat and made small talk about our day at work. But deep inside, I had questions. So many questions. I wanted to confront her about what I had seen earlier in the day, but didn't. The words "remember the agreement" stuck in my head, so I smiled at my beautiful wife and ate my dinner.

Mick1963
Mick1963
13 Followers