Rosh Hashana Blessing Ch. 02

Story Info
Rosh Hashana fun continues.
1.3k words
3.41
20.2k
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/25/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Liz left the storeroom, I caught my breath and went to the bathroom to wash the sweat off my face and try to get rid of the sex smells. I then went to the lobby to get my head together a bit. Kids were running around and I tried to make sense of what had just happened. I could not believe I actually fucked a family friend during Rosh Hashana services. On the high holy days in the synagogue none-the-less. What was wrong with me? What is sacred? As I thought about it, Liz's pussy felt pretty sacred. It was wet, warm and gripped me in a way I felt through my whole body. I lost my head and went to another place. It was wrong to cheat but if that feeling was not the love and glory of god then I didn't know what was. I went back into the service, kissed the wife and settled back in. As the last few minutes of the service waned, I decided that I could not let it drop and thought about what my next steps would be.

After service as we were leaving we ran into some friends in the parking lot. We chatted for a bit and I saw Liz about to break from a conversation with a few people. I went over to her and very calmly told her that I absolutely loved fucking her and that she was the most beautiful woman I had ever seen. I told her that she was incredibly brave and I was very proud of her. That I could not stop here, though, and that I had an assignment for her. I told her that I wanted her to have sex with Stan that night. Not just any sex, though. She had to make sure that Stan ate her out.

I always thought Stan was a smug little prick. Wearing blazers and ascots and walking around like he was a world beater. The truth, though, was that it was his Daddy's money that bought the Porsche and the big house and everything else. Stan never accomplished shit in his life. I wanted to be the guy that took away his most prized possession, his wife.

Liz told me that she could not do it, that Stan was a good guy and it wasn't fair to him. She told me that they rarely had sex and that Stan almost never ate her. I told her that I didn't give a shit what was fair to Stan. I had a big hard cock for her and that the only thing that was going to calm me down is to know that her husband is eating my cum out of her. I told her that my cock was her responsibility now and that my cock wanted her to obey me. I told her that she was extraordinary and that no man would be able to refuse her. I told her that that night she should lay in her bed thinking about me and then she should tell Stan how horny she was. She should rub her pussy and get wet to thin out my cum but no showering. She needed to demand that Stan eat her. Take charge no matter how out of character it was and she, and I, would get what I want for her. I told her that her pussy deserved to cum again that day. That I now owned her pussy and she needed to go get herself another orgasm. I got her cell number and told her that I would call her at 10 the next morning to get a full report.

I was hard for practically the rest of the day. At night I gave the wife a vigorous fucking. I lay on top of her pinning both of her hands above her head and crammed my cock into her. I ground my pubic bone against her clit bringing her close to orgasm and then backed down. I did it again and just stopped from cumming when I flipped around and pulled her on top of me. I grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her head towards me. I whispered in her ear that I loved her, that I loved my cock in her and that through everything she would be mine. That there was nowhere that she could go except on my cock. I told her to cum for me and she did. She spasmed and quaked and I held her tight. I felt her chest rise and fall against me and then I pushed her back a bit and slid my cock half way out of her. Her pussy felt like magic. Soft and squishy and gripping me tightly as I slid in and out of her slowly. I saw her clit big and swollen from just cumming. I worked my cock in and out of her and played with her clit, teasing, pinching and rubbing until she was about to cum again. I pumped my cum into her, shot after shot and she strummed her clit until she came again. We fell asleep in a sweaty sticky pool.

I slept fitfully and uncharacteristically woke up quite early. I couldn't believe the day before. Something was changing in me. All this sex and nothing else seemed to matter. I went off to work barely resisting fucking my wife again and was thinking about my scheduled 10am call. Liz answered the phone at 10. I was asked her to tell me what happened the night before.

She told me that she started thinking yesterday afternoon about how right I was. That she was a beautiful woman and that she did deserve to cum several times a day. As she was undressing she looked at herself in the mirror. She was wearing a very expensive lace matching bra and panties. As she looked at herself she started running her hands over her tits. She imagined that I was in the corner watching her and encouraging her to show more. She pulled her nipples out and was lightly stroking them and, again, imagining she was putting on a show for me. She reached down and her pussy was wet. She tasted her fingers and could taste my cum on them. She went to bed and Stan was already sleeping. She lay in bed playing with her pussy and got angry. She agreed that her husband was a loser. That he was a pitiful excuse of a man for letting a beautiful woman sexually waste away in front of his eyes. She thought how disappointed I would be if she didn't obey me and, almost in a trance, slapped Stan across the face. He woke up startled and asked her what was wrong. She told him that things needed to change and that from now on he was her bitch and would do what she said. She told him that if he didn't like it she would leave his sorry ass, take half of everything and never talk to him again. She slapped him again hard and pulled him into her pussy. She fed him her puss, slicking his face up with our juices, and barked orders at him until he made her cum long and hard.

After she calmed down he tried to climb on top of her. She pushed him away telling him that he would have to earn her pussy and that he was a long way off. She said that she would let him jerk off, though. As he played with his little cock she lightly slapped his face and pinched his nipples hard. She told him that he was a little bitch and it was time to shoot his cum all over himself. He came a big healthy load on his chest and belly. As he went to clean up she stopped him and told him that he was to sleep covered in his cum. She wanted him to wake up the next morning with dried cum all over himself.

I told her that she was a very good girl and that I was very proud of her. We made a date to talk the next day.