Rosie & Molly in Blackpool

Story Info
Coronation St. girls on a weekend away.
3k words
4.22
18.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi, Rosie Webster here again.

Remember last time? I was enjoying a night of lesbian lovemaking with Sam the Virgin cabin crew member I had met on my flight from Barbados.

It was about 7 o'clock when I awoke in Sam's bed. I looked across and she was in a deep sleep, her red hair splayed out on the pillow. The duvet was not quite covering her left breast and I reached out and gently began to caress her nipple. Sam began to stir, opened her eyes and said,

"Morning beautiful," and reached up to pull me onto her for a full on sexy kiss. This led to another bout of intense lovemaking.

An hour later we were in the shower, soaping each others bodies, when the phone rang.

Sam was going to ignore it as she soaped between my legs, but I told her to get it, as it might be important.

Wrapping her dressing gown around her, she padded into the lounge.

The next thing I heard was Sam shouting, "No, No, it can't be."

I rushed to her side and putting my arm around her, heard her say,

"OK I will be there as soon as I can."

I asked "Whatever's happened?"

"Its my Mum & Dad, they have been in a car crash, they are in hospital in Cork, in intensive care, I have to go now."

The next few minutes were blur, as we arranged taxis , flights and packed a bag.

I kissed her for the last time at the door and wept for my lover as she sped off in the cab.

I locked the flat and returned to Weatherfield, back to my hum drum life.

The recession had hit us badly, the Underworld factory was struggling and losing money. I had invested some of the money I had got from John Stape, but that along with the flash car was now gone.

We had to lay most of the girls off, and my mum was working part time at the corner shop for Dev.

So when Becky the landlady of the Rovers suggested a girls only trip to Blackpool I was ready for a break, and hopefully some much needed sexual action.

Altogether eight of us made the trip. Becky, the blowsy, in your face wife of Steve McDonald, Molly Dobbs, who was married to Tyrone my dads business partner. Tina from the newsagents, living with Jason Grimshaw, Amber, the pretty Indian girl, Dev's daughter. Maria Conner the young widow, with a baby , Fizz, ironically now engaged to John Stape , Claire, married to Ashley the butcher and yours truly.

Becky had arranged everything apart from who shared with who. This was sorted in the bus on the way. Eight names were placed in a bag, and drawn out in two's, whoever's name was drawn, that's who you shared with.

I was first out, and was not to unhappy to draw Molly. She was a couple of years older than me and had been a bit chubby, but took up running and was now very toned. She was quite pretty and seemed happily married to Tyrone, who it is fair to say is a bit dim.

We were staying in a quite acceptable hotel , just behind the Tower. When Molly and I got to our room, we were surprised how small it was. A double bed, one chair a wardrobe and that was it. A small bathroom with toilet and a tiny shower cubicle , no room for girl on girl action there.

We were only staying two nights, so we did not need many clothes. Becky had arranged for us to dress as sexy schoolgirls on the first night, so I started to strip off my clothes to shower and change.

Now I have never been ashamed of showing off my body, but I think I shocked Molly, by parading naked past her into the shower. When I had finished, Molly took her shower, but had a large towel wrapped around her.

I dressed for the night out in my schoolgirl outfit. I had a tight white blouse, a black miniskirt, long black hold up stockings and a pair of red four inch stiletto shoes. Underneath was a white bra, with a lot of uplift, to give as much cleavage as possible, a pair of white panties, with the whole lot topped off by a straw boater.

The other girls also looked the part, with shy housewife Claire looking exceedingly sexy.

So we hit Blackpool. Lots of bars and pubs were a magnet for parties like ours and we were soon being chatted up by men. In one pub I was surprised to see Maria almost eating the face off a very nice looking guy as the rest of us cheered her on.

The fist real action came when we went to an all girl strip club. We had a table quite near the stage and by this time had a lot to drink. The first stripper came on in a US navy uniform. He was in his thirties, but very fit. After slowly stripping down to a small pouch, the girls were screaming for him to get naked and let us see what he had . We were not disappointed. He revealed a cock of about eight inches and started to strut the stage.

He spotted the schoolgirls and gestured to Becky who was nearest to rub him. Becky did not hesitate and soon had her fingers around his cock. Not content with this, she took him deep into her mouth and for a few seconds feasted on him before passing it onto Maria. She shyly just gave a little rub as did Fizz. Next came Tina who also rubbed a little and passed on to Amber, who surprised us all by planting a big kiss right onto the end. Claire was next and she also kissed the end, before Molly just had the courage to touch it and hand it to me.

If I was not to lose my reputation as a sexpot I needed to top them all. So with the crowded room screaming I took the strippers cock in my hand and licked all the way up from the base to the tip. He really tasted good and was my first cock for months. I then took him deep in my mouth and put all my efforts into making him come. The crowd had picked up my name from the girls and were chanting "Rosie, Rosie, Rosie," as I continued to suck on his engorged cock. Eventually he came with a great rush, spraying the seats behind us with his jizz. I received a round of applause as we made our way out of the club and back to the hotel.

It was about 2 o'clock when we got back and Bev the landlady was waiting for us to arrive. All the other guests had gone to bed but Bev agreed to lets us have another half hour in the bar.

As we sat round the table, Bev produced a boxed game. "well girls, see if you are ready for a bit of fun," said the landlady.

It was a "Truth or Dare" game. Becky was first to take a card, she read aloud the question "have you ever had sex with a member of the opposite sex?" Becky said straight away, "truth, when I was in prison, I got it on with my cell mates, I prefer a big cock inside me, but needs must, so yes I admit it I have."

We were not really surprised at that but when Claire drew a card which dared her to kiss the person 2 places to her left, she stood up, took Tina by the hand and placed her lips against those of the young brunette. We all watched in amazement as the two of the continued the kiss, and I thought I saw a hint of tongues, being exchanged.

This really got the party going, and when Amber was dared to kiss the backside of the person of her choice, it was Tina again as the chosen one. Amber turned her round, and lifted the mini skirt to reveal a white thong. Maria exclaimed, "wow, what a great arse," we all agreed and when Amber started to plant small kisses on the arse, we could not believe this was the quiet Indian girl from the corner shop.

It was Tina next, she drew a "truth" card and burst out laughing and explained it said "Have you ever kissed a member of the opposite sex?" Tina said "Yes about two minutes ago," we all laughed as Fizz drew her card.

Now Fizz is a lovely person, but not the most attractive of girls and she was dared to remove an item of clothing. Not to let down the side she slowly unbuttoned her blouse and removed it, revealing a really nice polka dot bra.

Maria was next, with a question on the most unusual place that she had ever had sex. Maria really went to town, describing how she and Nick Tilsley had shagged naked in the snow at the top of a mountain in Canada.

It was now Molly's turn. She had been quiet throughout and when asked to reveal her "first time" reluctantly admitted it had been with Tyrone, and she was in her 20's.

Then it was me. My question was "Have you ever had a threesome?" Well where to begin.

"Which description do you want?" I asked, "the one with two other girls, one guy and another girl or the two guys and me?" Then I remembered Barbados with Tabitha and the other two girls, "oh, and there was a foursome as well."

"Rosie, you are joking," exclaimed Claire

I replied, "no I have had them all, and they were all pretty good, I can tell you."

The girls were clamouring for details, but Bev needed to lock up, so we reluctantly made our way upstairs.

I went to use the bathroom and remove my makeup, when I got back to the room, Molly was already in bed, wearing a pair of very un-sexy pyjamas. I stripped naked and slid into bed beside her.

"Do you always wear them?" I asked.

Molly replied "Usually, but slip them off, when Tyrone and I, you know, do it."

"How often is that?" I enquired.

"Not as much as I would like, and always in the same position and always over very quickly. I haven't had an orgasm for months."

I was taken aback, Tyrone & Molly seemed a very well matched and energetic young couple, having plenty of sex.

I asked, "what about foreplay, do you give him a blow job? Does he go down on you?"

Molly gave a little sigh and said "No we never do anything oral, I would not know how it feels to have a mans, you know, in my mouth. I have wanted to, but never had the courage to do it."

I reached over to her and put my arm around her shoulder, she snuggled up to me said "Goodnight" and was asleep within seconds. I realised then how much we had drunk and a few minutes later I followed her into a deep sleep.

I awoke about an hour later Molly was still fast asleep. Feeling horny, I looked down on that pretty, chubby face and tried my luck. I undid the top button of Molly's pyjamas and she did not stir. Feeling more adventurous, I undid a couple more, until the swell of her breasts were revealed. Molly stirred, but did not wake. I placed my hand over her breast and found it to be very firm, with the nipple coming erect as my finger rolled around it.

I was now getting exited and I slid my hand down the waistband of her bottoms and found she was wearing panties. Slipping my hand inside the, I encountered her pubic hair, which felt thick and course like mine. A little further down my finger found her slit, which was moist. At this stage Molly gave a large sigh and turned over onto her side and went back into her deep sleep.

As we awoke next morning, Molly was unaware that anything had happened. She took her shower and I was pleasantly surprised to she her emerge naked from the bathroom.

She was smaller than me, but beautifully proportioned. Her breasts were small, but firm the nipples a deep pink. Her pubic hair was trimmed, but still had that triangle, which sent my pulses racing.

"Wow Molly, you are one fit woman, Tyrone must be mad ignoring a body like that."

Molly said, "thanks , but he does," and proceeded to dress.

The rest of the day, the eight of us did Blackpool things, the Pleasure Beach, walked on the prom, got a bit tipsy at lunchtime and generally had a good time. But all the time I had this vision of Molly's cute little body in my mind, and it wouldn't go away.

We again hit the pubs and clubs, but when we got back to the hotel, other guests were still up, so we could not repeat last nights games.

After a few last drinks, we made our way, rather unsteadily, up the stairs.

As I emerged from the bathroom this time however, I was taken back to see Molly sitting up in bed, wearing a very sexy red silk nightgown.

"I thought I would take your advice and sex up my image a bit, do you like it?"

I liked it a lot, and climbed into bed beside her.

Molly was a little drunk but when she asked me if it was true about me going with another girl, I volunteered to show her.

She said no straight away, but I continued to tell her how wonderful it was to be with another woman..

"Just try a kiss, and if you don't like it, we an stop right there."

Molly thought about my proposal and finally said "alright, you win, though just a kiss."

I put my arm around her and moved my lips to hers, just lightly brushing them with mine. Then applying more pressure, opened my mouth and slid my tongue against her still closed lips. She responded as I had hoped and parted her lips to allow my tongue to tease against hers.

"Well" I asked,

Molly replied "Better than I thought, no stubble rash, but still feels a bit weird."

"Do want to try again," I asked eagerly.

Molly responded by kissing me hungrily , her tongue lashing against mine.

I broke the kiss and moved my lips to her throat, licking her soft flesh as my hand moved to her breast, without a hint of discouragement.

I eased the thin straps of her nightdress over her shoulder and exposed her breast, to which I soon attached my lips.

"Rosie, it was meant to be a kiss, not this," she whispered in my ear as I continued to wrap my tongue around her now very erect nipple.

I asked "do you want me to stop?"

"God no, this is fantastic," she replied.

I lifted her nightgown over her head, and finally we were both naked. I rolled on top of her and we kissed with lots of tongue action for an age.

Then I transferred my attention to her breasts which I suspected were as sensitive as mine. Molly was moaning with soft little whimpers as I kissed , licked and gently bit on her breasts.

Then parting her legs, I looked up at her and said "Never had your pussy eaten eh?"

She shook her head, I said "prepare for the treat of a lifetime then."

Sliding my tongue down her body, leaving a trail of sweet saliva, I reached her pubic hair and swirled my tongue around the coarse dark brown hair before opening her lips with it.

She was extremely wet and the female muskiness of her juices was overpowering as I thrust my tongue deep inside her.

I then changed my technique and flicked her pussy with very short but very quick movements of my tongue. She obviously enjoyed this, as her hips contracted to hold my head and she thrust her pussy at my mouth before coming with an intense orgasm which flooded my mouth with her juice.

As she relaxed, I kissed my way back up her body and kissed her , depositing some of her own juice into her mouth.

We lay in each others arms as we fell asleep.

The next morning Molly was up and dressed before I awoke. There was an awkward silence before she came over to me, kissed me sweetly and said" thank you for last night, if we never do it again, It was memorable, something I never thought I would experience, our secret though?"

I said "the pleasure was all mine, and I would love to do it again, how about now?"

Molly laughed and said "I would love to but breakfast is ready and the bus leaves at 10."

Arriving late for breakfast, Becky said "What have you to been up to, nothing naughty I hope."

We both smiled and thought "if she only knew."

Arriving back in Weatherfield, Molly waved as she was met by Tyrone and gave him a big kiss, I thought about last night, and was making plans in my head to repeat the experience, when something she had said last night in the throes of passion suddenly came into my head .

After kissing her, she had said almost in a very soft whisper, "you do that better than your dad."

It did not register at the time, but was now in my head, I had to find out what it meant....

But that's another story.

PS Sam phoned me a couple of months later. Her parents were recovering, but she was staying in Ireland to care for them. She added that she had fallen head over heels in love, with the lady doctor who had treated her parents, so her promiscuous lesbian ways, were over. I would miss her, but now Molly and the other girls especially Tina and Claire presented a new challenge.