Rosie & Sophie

Story Info
Rosie Webster completes the family circle.
2.1k words
4.63
34.4k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi, Rosie Webster here again.

Well its been quite a while since I regaled you with stories of my sexual exploits in and around Coronation Street, but I have a very interesting tale to tell now.

Since my last report a lot had happened. I lost my job and lesbian lover Carla, my mum contracted a serious disease, and is away at my aunties recuperating. My dad is still busy at the garage, and never mentions the threesome I had with him and Molly.

I have been doing some modelling and promotions work, and to be quite honest not had much sex lately.

Anyway, one day last week, my period started and I was really down, the pain and cramps were really bad, so I came home and settled in bed with a hot water bottle and a good book.

I must have dozed off and was woken by the sound of the front door closing. I then heard voices and realised it was my younger sister Sophie and her friend Sian.

They came up stairs and I heard them go into Sophie's room, which is next to mine.

Things then went very quiet, and I climbed out of bed and pressed my ear to the wall. Now the walls are very thin in our house, so I could hear every sound.

What I did hear shocked me. It was the unmistakable sound off kissing. I could hear Sian murmuring things like "Oh Sophie, that feels so good." and "yes just there, I love it"

I was quite shocked, and I can tell you that it takes a lot to shock someone who has had several lesbian affairs, threesomes, foursomes, and has had sex with both parents, not at the same time I might add.

I sneaked soundlessly out of my room and eased open very slowly the door to my sisters room, just enough for me to see what was going on.

The sight before me was so erotic. They were both naked.

Sian was on her back with her legs wide open, her hands were caressing her small pert breasts, her head thrown back, mouth open and making whimpering noises of pleasure.

My sister Sophie was between her friends legs, licking away at her pussy , Sophie's fingers were teasing open Sian's pussy lips in order to get as much tongue and then fingers in there.

I had of course seen my sister naked many times, but not since we were about eleven. I must admit she did have a cute backside and I could see the slit of her pussy and the dark brown pubic hair.

Both were oblivious to my watching them as I continued to take in every detail of their lovemaking.

If I had not been on my cycle, I would certainly loved to join them as I had not tasted another woman's pussy since Molly in the threesome.

I decided to have a bit of fun and quietly withdrawing to my room, found my video camera and switched it on.

Tiptoeing back to Sophie's room, I aimed the camera in the direction of the bed. In the little screen I could see the girls had now adopted a classical 69 position. Sophie was on top and I could see Sian's tongue licking at my sisters pussy, taking the lips between hers and stretching them in a most sexy way. While her hands caressed my sisters arse cheeks.

I could see Sophie's head moving between Sian's legs, but could not ask them to change positions as I would love to do.

Then after an intense mutual orgasm, the girls disentangled their bodies and settled down kissing and caressing each other, I quietly closed the door , and retreated to my own room.

I did not mention anything to Sophie over the next couple of weeks. Then one night we were sat watching TV when the subject of lesbian relationships came up.

"How do you feel about that Sophie?" I asked.

"What doing it with another girl, ugh, its disgusting" replied my sister.

"What you have never thought what it would be like to have a woman, eat your pussy, whilst her hands caress your breasts, making the nipples hard as her tongue flicks at your clitoris." I teased.

"Rosie, your disgusting, " she said, then asked "have you ever done it?"

I thought carefully about my answer and then said, "yea, many times, its wonderful."

Sophie looked shocked and then said, "well me and Sian have, you know, kissed a bit and a bit of feeling each other, but that's all."

Of course I knew she was not telling the whole truth, but let it drop.

Later as Sophie was at the sink, washing the supper plates, I decided to take the initiative ands see what reaction I got.

I went over and placed my hands on Sophie's hips. She tensed her body and said "Rosie, what are you doing?"

I leaned over and kissed her neck, just below the ear, flicking my tongue, lightly into her ear, "Does Sian do that for you, I bet you like me doing it better." I whispered.

"Rosie, stop it, you're my sister for gods sake, this is so wrong."

Turning her round to face me, I asked, "Don't you want to have sex with me, am I that unattractive to you?"

"Rosie, how can you think your unattractive? You are gorgeous, any man, or woman would love to have sex with you, just not me, its not right." replied Sophie.

"Is this wrong?" I said, pulling her mouth towards mine and kissing her full on the lips. She tried to pull away, but I held her tightly, my lips still locked on hers.

A few seconds passed before I felt a response. Slowly she relaxed and I felt her lips start to move against mine. Then her mouth opened a little and she slid her tongue against my lips, causing them to part, and take her tongue into my mouth, where mine responded.

We continued to kiss for what seemed an age, when suddenly Sophie broke away from me, saying "I'm sorry, I just can't do this." and ran up the stairs to her room.

I waited for a few minutes, before knocking on her bedroom door. "Sophie, can I come in?" I asked.

"Ok, but no funny business" she replied .

I entered her room, she was sat up on the bed, wearing a sloppy vest and sleep shorts.

"Sorry Sophie," I offered, "friends again?"

She looked at me smiled and opened up her arms for an hug. As I took my little sister in my arms, she dropped her head to my chest and I planted a little kiss on her forehead. I was amazed at what happened next. Sophie tilted her head upwards and kissed me full on the lips, her tongue finding mine as we fell backwards onto her bed, our mouths working frenziedly against each other.

Sophie had assumed the superior position and lay on top of me. My hands reached under her vest and began stroking the smooth skin of her back, before moving down and caressing those cute little bum cheeks. All the while I continued to kiss my sister.

Eventually she sat upright and lifted the vest over her head. Her breasts were smaller than mine, but very lovely, with large nipples, just made for kissing and sucking on.

This I proceeded to do after switching places and assuming to on top position. I licked my way down to her navel, and then eased down her shorts, finally my sister lay naked before me.

"This is not fair, you are fully dressed," said Sophie in a little girl voice.

It not take long to remedy this as I quickly stripped off my clothes.

After a long naked kissing and caressing session, Sophie told me she was ready to taste my pussy. I was quite shocked at her tone, but delighted soon after as my sister, first of all sucked on my breasts, taking the nipples between her lips and nipping them with her teeth, a deviation I loved.

She then wet my body as her tongue slid over it in long sweeping strokes.

As she reached her target, she kissed the insides of my thighs, teasing me, as all I wanted was to have her stick her tongue as far inside me as it would go, followed by as many probing fingers and other digits she could fit inside, I was literally going made with pent up anticipation.

She did not disappoint me, her tongue first of all slightly parted my lips, then probed a little deeper, all the while keeping up a steady motion of lapping at my pussy. I don't know how long she had been doing this with Sian, but she was perfect.

Whilst she carried on her magical ways inside, I loved the way her fingers twirled around in my pubes, gently teasing the short curly hair.

As her tongue found my clitoris, I felt the first stages of my orgasm stir within me. The momentum increased as she introduced two fingers into me, and started to gently masturbate my pussy.

I came, I came long and hard, I came with a power that rocked the very core of my body, I came because I love my sister.

As I fell back on the pillow, Sophie raised herself to her knees and said, "my turn now." She positioned herself so that her pussy was over my mouth. I could see her brown pubic mound and the beautiful pinks lips of her pussy as she lowered them down onto my eager mouth.

As I tasted my sisters juices for the first time, my hands reached up and began to caress her small but perfect breasts. Just like mum and me, the nipples were very sensitive and sprung to attention as soon as my fingers lightly brushed the surface.

With Sophie sitting astride my face, grinding her pussy into my mouth almost, I could hardly breath, but took a sharp intake of breath when Sophie reached behind her and found my pussy and started the two finger sonata again.

I don't know what she and Sian got up to, but my kid sister was teaching me a few things about lesbian love.

She was insatiable, turning around, while I was still licking her, she dropped down into the 69 position, opened me wide with her fingers and proceeded to lick my pussy with long wet thrusts of her tongue.

I now had those oh so cute bum cheeks right in front of my face and proceeded to run my fingers gently over the smooth soft skin, tracing patterns as she continued to lap me to yet another orgasm.

I saw her cute little anus and could not resist the temptation to insert a finger. Sophie squealed with what I took to be delight and then continued her work in my nether regions.

I lost count of the number of times I came during that night, but we must have made love for at least two hours and were completely drained.

Laying on her bed, her head on my shoulder, her right arm cupping my left breast, I broke the silence.

"Wow, Sophie, that was something else, but what happened? One minute you are saying no way, the next you are eating my pussy, why the change of heart?

After a long silence she said. "I have known for a while, I like girls. I love doing it with Sian, but I saw you naked a few months ago, your bedroom door was open and I thought you were the most perfect creature I had ever seen. From that moment, I knew I wanted to make love to you, I hesitated before , but don't regret a thing ."

"Aw Sophie that is so sweet, I loved making love with you, it was so intense and so passionate, oh and by the way, so wrong, but great fun. I love you my little sister"

With that I gave her a final goodnight kiss and retreated back to my room.

I was so turned on I could not sleep. What kind of person was I? I had made love with both parents and now my sister, only Grandpa Bill left. Ugh no, that is a step to far even for me.

There was another fantasy I wanted to carry out on the street however and as I drifted of to sleep an idea came into my mind.

But that's another story...