Rosie and Three Ex's

Story Info
Rosie Webster organises Jason's birthday treat.
3.6k words
4.5
18.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi Rosie here again with another sexy story from Wetherfield.

A few weeks ago I was standing naked before the mirror in Eileen Grimshaw's bathroom, its 4.30 in the morning. I look at my face. My hair is a mess, Jason loves to run his finger through it whilst my mouth is swallowing his cock. My eyes are red, through lack of sleep, the mascara has run, giving uneven black lines down my cheeks. But most of all my face is covered in Jason's sperm.

It is in my hair, on my forehead, but mostly in my eyes, nose and of course lips. Not wanting to waste a drop, I carefully use my finger to gather as much as I can, before sucking it off.

I open the bathroom door to return to Jason's room and standing there is Sean, Eileen's gay lodger, in a pair of pink silk pyjamas.

"God, I know I don't appreciate it Rosie, but what a body. Though I would crawl over you to get to Brad Pitt." said Sean in his high camp voice.

"This may come as a surprise Sean, but I prefer Brad to you as well."

With that Sean went into the bathroom and I got back into Jason's bed. As I cuddled up to him, my hand instinctively reached down and circled his now limp penis.

"God Rosie, don't you ever stop wanting it, It will take me all day to get over that."

The "that" he was referring to was what can only be described as a fuck fest. Jason had been working away for three weeks. During that time, frustrated though I was, only my fingers entered my pussy, although they did enter on a quite frequent basis.

Last night when Jason eventually did arrive home, it was 7.30 in the evening. By 7.35 we were in bed and at 7.36 he was inside me. Not like him but at 7.40 his sperm were swimming about looking for an egg.

After the "quickie", we made love again, this time more slowly, exploring each others bodies with fingers and tongues. Then again, until at 10 o'clock Jason decided he was hungry.

Having the house to ourselves, we came down stairs in just T shirts. Jason sat watching football on TV, eating Chinese food , drinking beer, while I gave him a blow job. Some guys just have it made.

After eating we went back to bed and just, sucked, licked, bit and of course fucked in every position possible, including my first anal, though I didn't like it. I don't mind another girls finger while she's eating my pussy, but not something as long and thick as Jason's, no thank you.

This went on until 4.30 when Jason came all over my face and I had to pee, that's where we started this tale.

So there we were, I had his flaccid cock in my hand with no sign of it getting hard again, so I cuddled up to him and whispered in his ear. "What do you want for your birthday?"

"God Rosie, it's the middle of the night, just go to sleep."

"But babes, your thirty , it's a big one, I want to make it special. What do you want?"

Exasperated , Jason replied, "how about a threesome, or better foursome, just arrange it." with that he pulled the duvet over him and was soon snoring.

I lay there and began to think about what he had said, an idea began to formulate in my mind.

It was mid morning when we woke. Without saying a word we fucked again with me riding on Jason's cock like a rodeo star, until he came deep inside me.

As I rolled off him I asked "Last night you said you said you wanted a three or foursome for your birthday? Who were the other three guys you were thinking of?"

Jason laughed, "cheeky mare, its my birthday, you and three other chicks would be nice."

"I will see what I can do." I say as I go down the bed and take his limp cock in my mouth, trying to get a response.

"God Rosie, don't you ever get enough?"

I don't reply as my magic mouth is starting to get its reward.

Later that day, I had a chance to think through my plan. Jason had been briefly engaged to Becky McDonald, before she dumped him and chose Steve. He had lived with Tina McIntyre for a while, and had been married to Gail's daughter Sarah.

I never thought I could pull it off, but the perfect birthday gift would be a five some, with me his current partner and three ex's. I had wanted to get into Tina's pants for ages, so this might be a good excuse.

As Sarah lived in Italy, she might prove a problem.

Well after a few drinks, Becky said Steve had been neglecting her and she was up for some different action, and boy, would this be different.

Tina was not so sure at first, but I casually dropped the prospect of a little girl in girl into the equation , then she thought it would be a blast, I looked at her and my panties began to dampen at the very thought of having her.

Then I received the news I didn't expect, Sarah was coming home for a holiday.

I got her phone number from Gail and was delighted to hear that as she had split with her Italian boyfriend, she had not had sex for months and was more than ready to sample Jason's goodies again.

So the cast was assembled, but where to hold the event?

Both Becky and Tina said their other halves would get suspicious with an overnight trip, so we agreed an afternoon session at a swanky city centre hotel. Then Jason and I could stay on for a session of our own, if he had any strength left.

We all got together and agreed a strategy, what to wear, who got the first go at Jason and how we were going to keep the whole episode quiet, before and after the event.

Then the big day arrived. Jason and I had a taxi to the hotel and were soon in the room. It was a luxury room with a huge king size bed, big enough for five.

I had ordered champagne and Jason opened the bottle and poured two glasses. We kissed and I urged him to strip out of his clothes. When he was naked, I resisted the urge to leap on him and produced a set of handcuffs.

"Oh so were feeling kinky are we?" Jason said as I fastened the cuffs around his wrists and secured them to the bed head.

A blindfold followed and just to make sure his senses were fully immobilised, I fitted headphones and loud music to his ears. He was powerless and he was mine, or should I say ours, to do as we pleased with him.

I sent a text message to Becky and seconds later the other three entered the room. The sight that greeted them was amazing, Jason handcuffed to the bed, blindfolded with his erection standing proud from his body as I gently stroked it.

Oblivious to the others presence, Jason just lay back and enjoyed the sensation.

Then Sarah quickly stepped out of her top and jeans and stood wearing just a white bra, matching pants and white hold up stockings. She was a petite girl, but a stunning one. She was to be first.

She stepped over to the bed and climbed on. I released my hand from his cock and Sarah took over. After a few seconds, she lowered her head and licked up the full length before circling the head with her tongue and then taking the head into her mouth.

"Oh Rosie that feels so good, you give the best head." said Jason.

The other two girls waiting their turn giggled.

After a minute, Sarah gave way to Becky, who had chosen pink underwear. As Becky settled into a nice sucking rhythm, I slipped my arm around Tina's waist, to which she responded by moving in closer, things were looking good.

Tina then sucked Jason after stripping down to matching black lingerie, whoever was sucking him, Jason thought it was me and kept telling me, I was the best. The other girls just giggled again as they drank the champagne.

With all four of us in our undies, I undid the cuffs and stood at the edge of the bed with the others.

Jason flexed his wrists, removed the headphones then the blindfold and could not believe his eyes.

"What the fuck." he said in a bemused voice.

"Surprise," the four of us exclaimed as he climbed from the bed. "I couldn't arrange a foursome, will five do?" I explained.

Jason looked shocked as he walked over and took Sarah into his arms. "Hello babe, long time, no see, you look fantastic," he said before melting his mouth against hers. I could see their tongues working against each other.

Then he moved over to Becky. Taking her face between his hands he pressed him lips to hers which opened and again tongues flashed.

Tina was next, but he did not bend to kiss her. He cupped her chin in his hand and with the other, skilfully undid her bra, which fell away, revealing a pair of beautiful breasts. Jason began to caress them before pulling Tina to him, for another really sexy kiss. I was next, again he soon discarded my bra, before pulling sharply on my nipples and then attaching his mouth onto mine, his hot, long tongue seeking its mate..

He then beckoned Sarah over and with his arms around us, his ex wife kissed me briefly before moving back to Jason.

Then he pulled our heads together and we three kissed simultaneously, three mouths together working as one.

Becky and Tina joined in kissing Jason, while Sarah and I had our own little session nicely stoked.

The five of us fell onto the bed, I was being kissed and licked from every direction, not sure who was doing what to whom, but by god it was sexy.

Within a very short time the remaining undies had been discarded and all five of us were a writhing mass of arms, legs, breasts and of course one very hard cock.

The next thing I remember was sucking on Sarah's left breast, while Becky took care of the right one, while Tina was deeply kissing Jason.

Becky then moved onto Tina, while Sarah and I found a little love nest in the corner of the bed, Jason looked on in amazement.

This continued for a while until, Jason announced that he wanted his cock sucking. There were four very horny and eager volunteers.

Sarah again became the first, taking him deep into her mouth, while I licked up and down the shaft made wet from Sarah's saliva. Jason at this time had Tina's right breast in his mouth and his hand between her legs. Becky having a moment, sat in a chair, fingers gently moving in her pussy.

We changed over and I took him in my mouth, while Sarah sucked gently on his balls. This went on for a while, each alternating, but never giving Jason a moment when a pair of lips were not firmly attached to his member.

Becky rejoined the group, literally grabbing Jason's cock from me and ramming it deep into her throat. She began sucking with great gusto and I was amazed that Jason had the willpower not to come.

While Becky was blowing Jason, Sarah had eased Tina onto her back and was between her spread legs, licking away at the other girls pussy. I moved in and began kissing Tina, her tongue eagerly responding to mine as I massaged those breasts I had been so eager try for months. Sarah continued down below, now inserting fingers and finger fucking Tina to a climax

I glanced over and saw that Jason was sliding his cock between Becky's breasts as she squeezed them together, she licked at the head as it poked out of the exaggerated cleavage, before disappearing into the mounds of breast flesh.

Then came the first actual fuck. It was Tina. She lay on her back, legs wide apart as Jason entered her from the side. His left leg was raised enabling me to suck on his balls as he slid deep into Tina's pussy. It was fantastic to see my lovers dark cock easing between the pink lips knowing how much pleasure it was giving to his ex girl friend. Meanwhile at the side of us Sarah was sucking on Tina's breast, while Becky has several fingers up inside Sarah from behind.

I pull Jason's cock out of Tina's pussy and begin to suck it deeply into my mouth. It tastes so good coated in Tina's juice combined with my mouths juices. Meanwhile Sarah has moved over, her pussy inches from my face as I remove Jason's cock , I lick Sarah's pussy, and insert the cock it into it, she gives a squeal of delight as Jason plunges deep inside her, while Tina chews her nipples like soft sweets.

I move ever so slightly and begin to tongue Sarah's clitoris while inches below Jason is still fucking her as if his life depended on it. She comes with a very loud orgasm, I am not far behind. This is incredible sex.

Becky grabs hold of Tina and rolls the younger girl onto her back, spreads her legs and begins to lick the swollen pussy lips before her. Becky's hands are caressing Tina's quite large breasts, Tina's eyes are tight shut in sheer ecstasy.

Then it is my turn. Jason plunges into me, ramming all eight inches as far as it is possible, then withdrawing to the outer lips, before repeating the exercise over and over again. All this while the lovely Sarah gnaws away on my breasts, I think I have died and gone to sexual heaven.

Then things get even better as Tina and Becky join in, Becky kissing me deeply, her tongue is long and very, very experienced, sliding around mine in a way, I have not known since my air hostess Sam, kissed me that way. It must have been very interesting sharing a cell with Becky. Tina concentrates on covering my belly with her tongue, Plunging it into the button, then down to my pubes, up to my breasts, then back again, my belly is almost as wet as my pussy, which is still getting well and truly fucked by my boyfriend, while his ex's see to the rest of me.

Becky says it is her turn, so I roll over, conveniently onto Tina as Jason starts to fuck Becky with Sarah alternating between kissing Becky and sucking her breasts .

I now have Tina. Laying on top, we kiss, I go down and start to play with those beautiful breasts. She has her hand between my legs, her fingers find my wetness and I come, oh boy did I come.

I then move down and for the first time I taste her sweetness. Her lips are inflamed with lust as I probe them with my tongue, she is so wet, my face is soon covered with her pussy juice.

My hands are all over her breasts as I tweak the nipples, then I insert two fingers into the fleshy gash my mouth is working on and finger fuck her to a very intense orgasm.

In the centre of the bed Jason is still thrusting away at Becky, while Sarah is licking Becky's clit area. Becky screams out as her orgasm hits her as Sarah slips Jason's slippery cock from Becky's pussy into her mouth.

Hardly a word has been spoken for an hour until Jason, finally reaches the point of no return.

"Oh god, this is it, I'm coming," he proclaims loudly.

The four of us hurriedly gather in front of him, mouths open, tongues out, waiting to receive what I anticipate will be a huge load of Jason's jizz.

He pulls rapidly on his cock and then with a huge sigh he ejaculates.

Tina is in the centre, she receives the first blast, the white sticky fluid missing her mouth and plastering her face and hair. Sarah is next to her and begins to lick the goo from the other girls face. Meanwhile Becky has received a fair amount onto her tongue. She took it into her mouth and then out again, the sperm dripping slowly from her tongue onto her chin.

By the time Jason reached me, there was not much left, but I sucked eagerly, extracting as much as I could, before passing the slowly deflating cock onto Sarah, as she sucked the head, Becky joined her in a beautiful tableau of erotic sucking.

Sarah had the most and she tilted Tina's head back and let the sperm slowly dribble from her mouth to Tina's. Becky joined in and added her portion to Tina. All four of us then indulged in a frenzy of girl on girl kissing and sperm exchange, it was the most erotic moment of my life.

Jason collapsed into the large armchair, completely spent. His cock a flaccid piece of flesh dangling between his legs, what a waste.

Equally exhausted the four of us were laying on the bed, Becky and I at the ends Tina and Sarah in the middle.

"What time is it?" asked Becky

I looked at the clock on the bedside table. "Its only 5.30, what time do you have to be back?"

"I told Steve about 8, so we still have time."

"Time for what?" said Sarah

"This." Becky said, rolling over and kissing Sarah.

Taking my cue, I moved my lips to Tina's and we began to kiss, her tongue seeking mine, her hands on my breasts.

I look over to Jason, his eyes are wide open, hardly believing what he was seeing. I give him a wink and he smiles in response, then I get back to Tina's hot lips.

I am laying on top of Tina, Becky is on Sarah. Simultaneously we move slowly down and begin kissing, breast flesh. licking nipples and nipping at them with our teeth. In unison we move down, pausing to poke our tongues into their belly buttons, before sweeping the same tongues down into the other girls pubic hair.

Instinctively, they open their legs, I gaze in wonder at Tina's perfect pussy lips, the glisten with a sheen of moisture I am anxious to taste. As I lower my mouth into that soft inviting flesh I feel Becky hand starting to caress my naked back. Her fingers reach my arse, they begin to probe, she finds my wetness. I take my hand from Tina's breast and move it to Becky, my fingers tracing patterns on her soft skin.

Looking up from Tina's pussy, through a mass of black pubes, I see Tina leaning over to Sarah, their lips are locked together in a passionate kiss. I tap Becky and we leave the pussies and kiss, the juices from Tina and Sarah are combined as Becky and I mingle them together with our tongues.

Then returning to the task in hand, I again plunge my tongue deep inside Tina, while inserting fingers, the digits working furiously to bring her to orgasm, which comes very quickly, flooding her with loads of sweet sticky pussy juice, which I lap up hungrily. My face is coated with the juice, then I do something new. I place my left breast up against Tina's soaking pussy, then manoeuvre I around, coating the breast and nipple with her cum juice.

I then offer her my coated breast, she sucks lovingly on the nipple, tasting her own juices and making me come, again.

Almost an hour has past since we started with just the four girls. Jason is now starting to recover as we slip into the classic 69 positions.

Tina is on top, as is Sarah with Becky.

I feel her tongue poking into my pussy, licking around and flicking my clit, it feels really good. At the other end I pull aside her lips and begin to give her a good tonguing, my fingers play across the taut soft skin of her arse, occasionally hovering around her butt hole, until I finally insert a finger. She gives a little gasp, then continues to finger and lick me to an amazing orgasm.

At about the same time, Becky and Sarah disentangle their limbs and all four of us fall back, completely spent.

Becky sums it up "Fuck me, that was something else, amazing eh girls?"

We just about managed to answer, "Yeh, amazing," we replied in unison.

Eventually the other three girls, wash and dress.

After kissing and thanking Jason, Becky reached for the door saying ,"Rosie, thanks for a memorable afternoon."

We kiss briefly, which is repeated with the other two.

As I close the door, Jason is now fully erect again. "How long do we have the room for?" he asked.

"All night lover, shall we make the most of it?"

Some twenty minutes after Tina brought me off with her tongue, Jason did the same. This time however it was his cock getting the "Rosie" treatment, not Tina's oh so tasty pussy.

After we had a nice long hot soak in the bath, we retired to bed and fucked the night away, a memorable end to a memorable day.