Ross the Boss Rides Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sirhugs
sirhugs
2,480 Followers

If my earlier blush had receded, it surged back into my cheeks.

"What would you ever do without me?" she continued.

"I'd do without ... because without you, I would never have rediscovered the sheer joy of fucking my wife. Molly has kept me plenty busy while you were off."

I stepped one step further into the room, not quite close enough to touch Lorna, but within range of her body heat. That warmth sent a shiver through my spine, first from the base to the skull, and then surging back down, whereupon it turn through my tailbone and around, up my shaft, and out the slit at the tip of my cock.

"Maybe you can help me realize another dream?" I summoned the courage to ask.

Lorna did not answer immediately; she was too busy pleasuring herself. Her back arched as her fingers caressed her slit, while her other hand shifted between her two breasts, massaging the flesh, but not neglecting her sensitive nipples, the ones that so loved to be twisted and tweaked. It took all of my willpower to obey her order not to touch myself as I imagined that her tongue, rather than moistening her lips, was lubing my cock to fuck that wet pussy.

"Who is it that you want?" she finally asked, without interrupting her activity.

In spite of the passage of time since we had last fooled around, I knew that my beautiful assistant was close to climax. More than ever, I appreciated her generosity, that she was willing to split her focus at this moment.

"Maybe I'll help you get her ..." Lorna giggled. "... if you behave."

I was about to reply, but paused first to watch Lorna's self pleasure. Her fingers were now thrusting deep into her gash, three of them, stiff edges stretching that tender flesh, as her baby finger tweaked her clit on each passage, in rhythm with her other hand pulling on her left nipple. No more talk from Lorna now. Her eyes were hooded. Half closed, her jaw slack, her body began vibrating ever so slightly.

She tossed her head back, arching her back as her hips also rose, and then thudded back to the desk. Suddenly, I remembered this was not a lunch hour -- people in either adjoining office, or standing outside the door, might hear this sound, and come to investigate. Just as quickly, I accepted that risk -- Lorna was too far gone to interrupt.

Her hair tossed from side to side as she began riding the wave of her building climax. Though it obscured her eyes much of the time, her wide grin confirmed her joy at once again sharing her sexuality with her boss. Her fingers were now coated with her moistness, and a sweet tanginess perfumed the air.

Lorna's upper hand had managed to extract her firm boobs from the lacy cups. Her nipples stood upright in the air. Her other thumb meanwhile drummed against her clit.

"Must ... not ... scream ..." Lorna moaned. "Kiss me, Ross, swallow my noise."

Again, I obeyed, covering the distance to my desk in two long strides. The heat coming off Lorna's half naked body was so intense; I was amazed her clothes had not melted away. I cupped her upturned chin in my right hand and leaned into the kiss. Her lips parted wide, welcoming my tongue.

I felt her breathe flood into my throat as her body shook with orgasms. I could feel her arm still moving, thrusting her fist deep into her cunt to prolong the climax. Her teeth bit into my lip. Only afterwards did I recall that in that moment, I was so totally absorbed into Lorna's pleasure that I was unaware of my hardness straining to be set free, the precum pasting my underwear to my flesh.

Gradually, Lorna's orgasm subsided, her arm movements slowed, her breathing returned to normal, or something a whole lot like it. She opened her eyes wide, looking almost shocked to find my face pressed against hers. I kissed her button nose, provoking a giggle, and then kissed each eyelid, creating a contented sigh as Lorna uncoiled up from her reclining position, draping her arms around my neck, her head resting on my chest. This allowed me to lick her neck, starting just below the left earlobe, running the flat of my tongue along until it could not reach any further under the collar of her shirt.

Lorna arched her back, locking her booted feet behind my knees, drawing me closer as she rose to an upright position. I could feel her nipples hard against my chest. After ruffling the thick hair on the back of my neck, her hands danced down my spine, like a clarinet player playing a tune. She pressed her lips against mine, forcing my teeth apart, her tongue darting in between, finding mine, and wrestling playfully. All that I could do was hold her tight against my body, the angle not quite right to press my erect flesh against her, my anxiousness throbbing from the heat trapped between us.

At the base of my spine, Lorna stopped moving her hands downward, and massaged my lower back in gentle circles, sending jolts of electricity through my groin straight up my cock.

"Do you like that?" she chuckled.

I could taste the sweetness of her breath.

"You know I do, but if I don't release this erection soon, it'll rip my pants open. How will explain that to the customers?"

Lorna's chuckle this time was deeper, evil sounding.

"Why, Mr. Boss Man, you mean that I still have what it takes?" she switched to a little girl voice. "But you still can't show me your willie until you tell me who it really wants to ..."

She paused, rubbed her nipples across my chest from side to side, and dropped her hands down, grasping my ass tightly. "...fuck."

This was followed by another giggle, and a quick twist of Lorna's hips.

"Mommy says that 'willie' is what a proper young girl calls a boy's thingy. But, I guess you aren't a boy, you are a dirty old man. So Mommy might let me call it a prick. Or a cock. Or fuck meat. Is that what you have in there, Bossman, fuck meat? Does your fuck meat want my schoolgirl pussy?"

We were now so close together that only her bunched up skirt and my pants separated her belly and my throbbing helmet. She licked the side of my neck, like I had done to her a few minutes before, and starting rocking, dry humping against me, just like a teasing teenager might have done.

You ... are ... the on ... ly ... one ... for me ..." I final gasped out the words, not conniving to say what I expected her to want to hear. In that moment I really had forgotten all about Danielle.

"Do I get to fuck you now, right here on my desk? Shove my big fat hardness into your hot wetness? Its been so long, I never knew how much I missed it."

"I'm such a naughty little girl," Lorna giggled in response.

"Who deserves a spanking," I jumped out in front of her train of thought.

"Before you fuck me? Oh, yes, please."

Her giggle was just like a teenager, complimenting the whole fantasy.

"But first, tell me which little vixen you also want to spank. Maybe I can torture her nipples while you swat her ass?"

"You'd do that for me?" I asked as Lorna squirmed on the edge of the desk, her skirt rubbing hard against my restrained cock.

"I'll be a good little girl after you discipline me."

Her tongue flicked across her lower lip as she began panting a bit harder.

"Will you eat my cum out of her pussy?"

"Yes, please, boss."

I stepped back, forcing her to release her grip on my legs. Swiftly, without another word, I grasped her shoulders and slid her off the desk, spinning her around to face away from me. She struggled playfully.

I cupped one hand around the back of her neck, and ran the fingers of the other along her spine to the small of her back, then pushed. She slid forward, thrusting her arms out for balance. The hand which had grasped her neck held her down. This lifted her ass higher into the air -- classic doggie presentation.

The back strap of her thong was buried deep in between her buttocks, so her ass looked naked, staring up at me. If it had eyes, I'm sure it would have been winking. Its cleavage certainly seemed to be smiling up at me.

'Wipe that smile off its face,' the little demon in my brain commanded. My arm drew back without any more reflection, and my first swat of Lorna's discipline swung hard against her firm round rear. She grunted slightly in response. The cutting off of the sound suggested that she quickly bit down on her lower lip to muffle her outcry.

"That's a good like slut -- must not let the whole office know what we're doing. All the girls would want some," I chuckled.

I lifted my other hand off her back, and swung it back, slapping hard against her other buttock. She whimpered just a tiny bit as I grinned, admiring the two bright red handprints on her flesh. I did not spank her more right away. Instead, I gently plucked the strand of black lace out of the valley between those lovely rounds and caressed the inner curves of her buttocks, just barely teasing her anus with the tip of my thumb as the nail of my baby finger grazed the bottom edge of her labia.

"More ..." Lorna moaned, the "r" rolling long and languid, fading into a sigh. "Hit me again."

I gave her what she asked for, two or three quick hard slaps with each hand, no pauses until I made both sides of her butt glow. With each blow, Lorna's cries became more difficult for her to muffle. The scent of her excitement was beginning to perfume my office. After two more slaps, I allowed one hand to rest for a second on the warm skin, and slid my fingers down into the valley, which I quickly confirmed was slick with excitement. Instinctively, her anus gaped open as my thumbnail grazed it.

"Fuck me, bosssss ..." she growled in a low soft tone. "This bad girl has been punished enough."

"You need to unleash my weapon," I commanded, "but stay in that position. I still intend to fuck you from behind, with you bent over the desk"

Lorna whimpered, but obeyed, scooting back a bit, twisting her upper back and dropping her shoulder, looking at her target as her outstretched fingers fumbled to reach my zipper tab.

"This is hard," she whined.

I reached over and yanked a nipple, hard, twisting it as I pulled it away from her flesh. The instant I released that nub, my other hand struck her ass again.

"Naughty girls shouldn't complain. That just earns them more pain," I admonished.

It was difficult not to grin, knowing how much Lorna was enjoying the pain. Her groan confirmed it.

"I just ... want ... you ... so ... bad," she moaned, her ass humping back towards me automatically, even as she fumbled to free my meat.

It likely only took seconds, but seemed longer before I was free of my pants, the air conditioning cooling my hottest flesh, but not diminishing the heat connecting our throbbing bodies.

We were silent for a moment as we truly fucked each other -- her hips moving backwards, mine thrusting forwards, her wetness embracing my invading weapon -- so that it was impossible to say that either of us was solely responsible. The combined force drove my first stroke hard and deep into her womb, her greedy labia unable to close around my shaft.

I placed a hand on each of Lorna's firm hips, noting that I could feel the bony protuberances, almost using them as handles. This allowed me to control the tempo, tugging her back to meet each thrust as I drove my cock deep inside her, building up speed. Her abdominals were involved now, which moulded her cunt tighter around my cock, trying to create more friction, increasing her pleasure.

I felt my balls tightened, but knew that having already pumped a load into Molly a few hours earlier, I could ride Lorna until she had at least one more orgasm. She confirmed her hunger, twisting her neck to look up at me, her face glowing in anticipation.

"That's it. Give it to me, hard. Treat me like the slut I am," she moaned. "God, I didn't realize just how much I missed your big cock rocking into me. It feels like you're tearing me in half, but I love it."

Her body began quivering, which I knew meant that another climax was near, the tension within demanding release. I fucked harder into her, my balls slamming into her flesh with each thrust. I lifted my hands from her hips. As I expected, she kept rocking back against me, meeting my thrusts.

I spanked the outside of each buttock, alternating strikes on either side, while continuing to fuck her, until she softly whimpered. At that point, I leaned over her, my belly sliding along her sweaty back. I reached around until my hands gripped her breasts, squeezing them, using them as handles to increase the tempo.

She arched her back, twisting her head more, bringing our heads close together. I leaned forward to close the gap, kissing her open mouth, stifling her screams. Our tongues twisted together as I twisted her nipples, feeling her orgasm building in her neck, travelling down her spine, her cunt clamping hungrily down on my meat like a mouth eating, but she just did not quite explode.

"What do you need?" I asked, pulling my lips from hers, speaking into her ear. While there, I nibbled her lobe before she answered.

"My clit, touch my clit," she begged.

One of my hands lingered on her boob, while the other slid down her body, my fingertips pressing firmly into her flesh so that I could feel her heart beating. I paused to rub her belly, slowing my rhythm.

"Please ..." Lorna pleaded, her hips driving against me, her wetness lubricating her inside so thoroughly that my shaft slipped effortlessly into her depths.

The hand with which I had been mauling her tit slid upwards as its mate shifted down. I covered Lorna's mouth, knowing that the instant I touched her love button; she would enjoy a desk rattling climax. We did not need her screaming out her pleasure so loudly that our office mates all heard.

"We can't want all the ladies wanting to enjoy what you're getting," I said.

"Just one," Lorna managed to giggle between gasping for air. "But which one?"

I paused, fingers splayed wide on either side of her labia, close enough to her clit to feel the heat, to know that each heartbeat made that nubbin swell, throbbing. It was amazing that even in this extreme state of need; Lorna still remembered the question with which the session had begun. It was almost as if she could not come without knowing who had me so excited.

"Danielle ..." I almost whispered the name, bending over Lorna, my lips breathing into her ear.

As I spoke, my fingers danced, toying with her clit, bouncing against it from either side, and then rotating, so that it spun like a top. If Lorna had a thought about the identity of her rival, it drowned in the flood of her climax. Her back arched like a cat's, burying me to the hilt. Her cunt was spasming around my cock, her cries of pleasure contained in my palm.

Lorna's moans, still muffled by my hand, seemed distant, as if in another universe. I could only imagine that she felt something like I did, that we had stepped off a cliff together and were fucking even as we fell through the air into the unknown darkness below. Then her teeth found my flesh and her bite jolted me back to reality.

"So intense ..." It took me a moment to realize that this was my voice moaning, as I continued to pump into Lorna's pussy, my orgasm yet to come even as hers subsided.

Lorna whipped her head from side to side, and I realized that she was trying to speak, but her voice was still muffled by my hand.

"You still haven't spurted," she observed once I moved my slightly chewed hand back to her breast. "Do you want to pump this load of seed inside me? You know how much I love that. I've missed it so much. But if you want to save it until I seduce Dani for you, I'll understand. She needs your cock fully loaded the first time."

Before I could answer, I heard a gasp from behind me. I swivelled, my cock not quite pulling fully out of Lorna's labia. I realized that in my haste to fuck Lorna, I had forgotten to lock my door.

"I'm sorry ... I heard voices ... I needed a cheque signed ... I knocked," Dani sputtered in her high pitched girlish voice.

She was blushing crimson, her mouth hanging open, but she had not fled, and I quickly calibrated that her eyes were not meeting mine because she could not stop staring at where my wood met Lorna's flesh.

"That's all right, my fault," I replied. "Just bring the cheque over here please. Do you have a pen? All of mine seem to have been knocked to the floor."

When Lorna giggled, I couldn't help but also chuckle. This broke the tension, and rather than bolting out the door, like she had seemed about to do, Dani also laughed.

"You had better close the door again," Lorna instructed, "since you were the one who opened it."

As Dani turned to obey, I thought for a second that she might still run off, rather than bring the cheque over to an inappropriately half dressed, and totally erect, manager. I was only one of a dozen bosses with signing authority. Since it wasn't lunch hour, if she searched, someone else would be around to sign her cheque. Still, she would not have come all the way across the office, and knocked on a closed door, unless everybody was busy.

Dani never dressed unsexy, in my opinion -- skirts flattered her athletic legs and slim hips; she wore her pants tailored to display the two perfect handfuls that comprised her butt. I was glad, though, that today she had chosen the knee length skirt. This allowed me to admire Dani's calves as she faced away from me. They were perfectly exhibited because today she had selected my favourite from her vast collection of heels -- six inch stilettos with a thin strap around the ankle and across the front, which titled her pelvis into 'presentation position', forced her to tense her calves, and screamed 'tie me up and whip me' and 'let me walk on you' all at once.

My eyes roamed slowly from her ankles to her rump. I could feel my stiff cock throbbing in appreciation, and heard Lorna giggle again.

"You horny old man," she whispered. "Fucked your wife this morning, almost came in me, but your meat still gets excited by a pretty young thing even fully clothed."

Dani turned quickly. I only had an instance to notice that her padded uplift bra under her skin tight Lycra containing t-shirt shielded her nipples. I could only imagine, and hope that they were erect.

Lorna whispered again. "You know, she's built a bit like Natalie was. No wonder she appeals to you. Nat was a lot of fun."

Perhaps it was because Nat was blonde, but I had not recognized the similar body types of her and Dani.

"Nat's tits weren't as perfect," I thought out loud.

As soon as I realized that I was hearing my thoughts, I looked at young Dani to see whether she overheard. Her skin showed a teeny hint of blush under its olive tones, but that could just as easily be a reaction to walking towards my nakedness, looking right at my erection, slimy with Lorna's sauce, now pointed right at our new object of infatuation. That was where Dani's eyes were focussing. She was staring so hard at my cock that her eyes seemed ready to pop right out of their sockets.

Still, she kept walking towards us. As she neared, she held up one hand to show that she had remembered to bring a pen. The cheque was in her other hand. Perhaps she guessed where my fingers had been, or maybe there was a crusty gleam coating my hand.

For whichever reason, Dani did not pass me the paper. Instead, she placed it on the desk, just left of my hip, and poised the pen on the signing line. I could smell her citrus scent, as she stood so close that our bodies exchanged heat. Lorna was still sprawled over the desk, now behind me, leaning on her right elbow to look towards Dani over her right shoulder.

"I can't sign on that side, I'm right handed," I pointed out.

As I turned towards Dani, my leg pressed against Lorna's rear, knocking her face forward against the desk. She exhaled with a loud grunt.

"And I'm kind of in the way," Lorna chuckled, "It's hard for Ross to move in these close quarters. You should bring it around to the other side for him."

sirhugs
sirhugs
2,480 Followers