Rosy's Trial Ch. 02

Story Info
The saga of Rosy's humiliation continues.
1k words
3.79
30.6k
16
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Then they started fingering my hairless pussy.' Rosy continued. 'When I resisted, I received a slap to my face. Jason told me to shut up, calling me a fat cow with large udders. He then ordered me to degrade myself by dirty talking. When I refused, he began to slap my large tits.

SLAP! SLAPP!!

'Oooooooohhh' I yelled, but there was no one to hear me.

SLAP, SLAP, SLAPP

'Ok fine', I said. 'I am a fat titted bitch with udders like a cow. Please milk them.' I cried. They all laughed at this. My cheeks turned scarlet from the humiliation.'

'Objection!' Said Jason. 'I never forced her to degrade herself. She was saying that herself, out of her own free will.'

'What!!' Rosy was horrified. If the judge thinks Jason is telling the truth, my case is as well as lost.' 'Objection is taken into account.' Said the judge. 'This fact is disputed, and will be reviewed later.'

'He then pulled out my panties, and shoved them into my mouth, gagging me. Then looking at my coochie, he inserted three of his fingers simultaneously into my coochie.'

'So is your coochie that loose that three fingers could fit in without any problem?'

'Ummm... what.' Said Rosy. This was absurd. She had been wet due to all the fondling! A fist would have gone through had one been gentle enough. For all the flaws of the men, they were shirtless hunks with 6 packs, and getting aroused wasn't any problem. But she couldn't say that here, her case would be done for.

'You hard of hearing, loose cunt?' The prosecutor was now openly disrespecting her, but that was expected since she was standing topless in front of him, telling how she called herself a cow with fat udders. Hell, even she couldn't think of herself as being worthy of respect.

'Um... no. He must have been f...f...forceful.'

'No, I wasn't! I can show you right now!' Said Jason. And as Rosy thought, the judge agreed. Thus she found herself standing completely nude, her pussy visible to the entire court of testosterone-fuelled men.

The worst part was, after the multiple fuckings her holes had endured from those three men, including having a bottle up her cunt, and pencils shoved into her asshole, both her holes were large and loose, gaping like crazy. In fact, the doctor had told Rosy that her holes were so stretched that they will never regain their original tightness again.

Jason could put three fingers inside her very easily, and even a fourth one. After pistoning them back and forth four times inside her to prove a point, he took his hand out of Rosy's vagina, his fingers glistening with her pussy juice. And as a punishment for lying about her loose pussy, Rosy found that her 'privilege' of covering her vagina was gone, and since this crime was 'graver' than the previous, she would now have to give up all dignity, with the prosecutor allowed to punish her any way he likes during the trial. Now she was standing completely nude, telling the story about how she was fucked by three men, to fourteen other men.

'Then Jason came to me and removed the drool soaked panties from my mouth. He told me that if I shouted, the consequences would be dire. Since I was scared, I nodded. He then asked me to open my mouth, which I did, and stuck my tongue out too, like a perfect little slut. He then puckered his mouth and spat a large glob into my mouth. Having no choice, I swallowed it slowly, cherishing it, and shouting 'Thank you, sir, for letting this loser swallow your saliva.' Everyone laughed at my humiliation. Then everyone spat in my mouth, and on my face. Then Jason rubbed the saliva throughout my face, with his palm.

Then my fucking began. First I gave one a blowjob. Their cocks were huge, and I was gagging, drool flowing down to my tits. Then the mouth one took the dick out, and sprayed it all over my face, making me his perfect cum slut. This was repeated thrice.

Then Jason took his long cock and shoved it up my asshole. I had never been fucked in that hole ever. So it was really painful. I felt like it would burst. Tears started flowing from my eyes. When he began pumping in and out, I almost passed out from the pain. Soon he came inside my ass. I was glad when he took his dick out, but then he made me clean the shit out of it via my mouth.

I protested at first. But then he started to slap me hard. Initially, I tried to resist, but then the pain was too overpowering. Hence I took the shit covered dick in my mouth and licked my own poop clean. I crinkled my nose in disgust but had to swallow it. After swallowing it, I exclaimed, 'Wow, thank you, sir, for giving me the chance to eat my own shit.' Everyone took both my lower holes similarly in sequence.

At the end of this, they triple teemed me, and I was so filled to the brim, that I couldn't think straight. All I could think of were cocks, cocks, cocks. I must have come five times. At the end of that, I thanked them, saying 'Thank you for giving this big-titted bitch so much pleasure.' They again laughed, as I cried internally. After this, they were discussing with each other what should they do about me. One said that we have to keep this bitch inside for the day, so our semen samples disappear, and can't be tested either. And we can't fuck her either. The others agreed. I was relieved that I wouldn't be fucked anymore, but I didn't know that the sadists would still torture me in other ways.'

'Let me get this clear, slut. There were no semen samples found in your pussy?'

'No, sir. Nothing was found inside my pussy.'

'Okay, continue.'

'Finally, I was tied spread eagle on the floor, totally nude, with the panties shoved back into my mouth.'