Roth & Rulongh

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was so enjoying him eating her but she wanted to see his face while he ate her so she removed his clothing mask. The sudden light change startled him and he quit. She took this opportunity to pull back a bit as he was well on his way to making her cum and she didn't want that just yet. He now looked at her bald mound. He wanted to get his tongue back inside her and continue tasting her juices but she kept her pussy just far enough above him that he couldn't get his mouth on her. "You know you men so love cuming on our faces maybe I should show you what it feels like," she said. She pulled her pussy lips apart and he could look into her hole. He had never looked at a pussy like this before and it was a beautiful sight.

She took a nailed finger and began to trace around her pussy. She shoved a finger into the hole, getting it all wet before sliding it back to her clit which she now began to massage.

"Oh Lord," he thought, she is going to masturbate for him. Watching her was making him even hotter and he remembered the glass between his legs. She was breathing heavy now and he could see the juices begin to flow as she got closer to cuming. He watched as she rubbed her clit in a fevered pace and her breath was coming more and more ragged. He could see her pussy gasping for air as she came hard, her juices running onto his face. Her fingers slowed in pace as her body twitched lightly above him. She slid her pussy down his body until his cock was pressed tight at the rim of the still cold glass and her ass and dripping pussy. The pressure hurt a bit but it was a good hurt. She raised up and took his cock in her hand and guided it into her still pulsing pussy. She reached down and took the glass and placed it on the coaster on the night stand as she raised to just the tip of his hard member in her pussy. As the glass landed on the table she dropped hard down on his cock, burying it deep inside her. Her muscles sucked him deeper into her and she began pumping up and down on his cock. He tried to buck back, to meet her thrusts, but she dug her heels into is side causing him to freeze. She pumped on him for what seemed like days, varying her pace to keep him from Cummins yet.

He remembered her saying once before that she didn't like being on top but he couldn't see why when she was in such total command of him at this moment playing his hard cock like a fine tuned fiddle. She picked at his nipples as she rode him, sometimes hard, sometimes gently. Her cum from before, still damp on his face was beginning to dry causing his face to tighten. She raised a nailed finger to his face, shoving it deep into his mouth to wet it so she could draw it back to her clit once again and masturbate herself as she rode him. He felt her second orgasm building s she rode him and fingered her clit. Suddenly her body tensed and her pussy grasped his cock tight as her orgasm began crashing through her. She began riding him harder s her pulsating pussy sucked him. HE could feel the multiple orgasms ripple through her, causing her juices to flow all over his throbbing member which was now building to it's own crest when she suddenly stopped, freezing in effect both her body and his orgasm in time, not allowing him the release he so direly needed. She dropped down beside him curling up panting. He was a bit more than frustrated as she had not allowed him the release he needed although he knew she was far from done with him.

Both recouped and she kissed him deeply. "Now my love slave you will make love to me and make me cum again and again. I will tell you when you may cum. Do you understand?" she asked.

"Yes my Mistress" he happily replied and she freed his arms and legs from their clothing binds. She laid back to enjoy.

Roth kissed her with a passion that came from the heart. He loved this woman so much at this moment. It didn't matter that she was married to someone else, she had captured his heart and they both knew he was hers as long as she wanted him. HE began to kiss her neck, kiss and suckle her breasts, but he knew he must take his time. HE must make love to her as he had never made love to anyone else before but of curse that would be easy since he loved her for what she dad done for him. He wanted nothing more than to please his new mistress. As he kissed across her upper chest his hands roamed her breasts caressing then playing with her already hard nipples. He moved to a breast, which he kissed all over before his lips latched onto her already hard nipple. He suckled her nipple as both hands kneaded her breast like a kitten does when it nurses. Rue moaned in pleasure, arching her back to try to get more of her breast into his mouth. Instead he switched breasts giving the other the same treatment. It seemed as though he spent hours going back and forth between breasts until he began ti feel the tremors of her orgasm starting.

Gently he rolled her over onto her belly and stretched her arms above her head. Roth began kissing down her arm and over her neck. He found that kissing and nibbling the back of her neck made her squirm a bit. He proceeded to kiss and lick every inch of her back, once close to the small of her back he began caressing her ass. Just like the rest of her, Rue's ass was beautiful. He started kissing it all over, then licking it paying special attention to the crack. He held her cheeks tight together as he let his tongue lap the entire length of it. He let his tongue delve into the crack before spreading her cheeks to lap at the entire thing. He let his tongue tease her puckered hole. Rue moaned and raised her ass to give him better access. He licked it and tongue fucked her hole until she was moaning again and raising her ass further in the air for him. When she got it up far enough to where he had access to both holes he licked from one to the other. Her pussy was soaked from all the small orgasms he had already given her, which he greedily lapped up. He held her lips and cheeks apart and lapped at the entire slit as she ground her ass and pussy against his face. She was breathing in raspy breaths and on occasion he would let his tongue slide into her pussy hole so he could taste her juices better. He went to work on her already swollen clit, licking and sucking as if it were a miniature dick. He took a finger and played with her fiery hole, first dipping in just the tip and then sliding the whole thing in. Then he added another finger, two fingers teasing and fucking her pussy. He could feel her pussy walls contract against his fingers, he kept up the licking and sucking until she spasmed into another orgasm, cuming over his fingers. He continues his ministrations a few more minutes before placing his mouth over her dripping hole to suck the sweet nectar from her.

His cock was rock hard by now and oozing it's pre-cum against his belly. He raised up into a kneeling position and ran the head of his cock around her still spasming pussy. When it would get near her hole she would drive back against him trying to put his massive rod into her hungry hole. Finally he could hold out no longer and let it slide inside her. He began a slow rhythmic pace of sliding in and out of her, gradually the pace quickened and she was driving back until her ass was crashing into his pelvis. The only sounds in the room were that of sluicing sound of his cock driving into she soaking wet pussy, and the smack of his balls as they smacked against her clit. She exploded in a tremendous orgasm that had her begging him to blow his load deep within her recesses. He let her beg just a bit more before slamming into her several times before his body stiffened and he began squirting his hot seed deep within her. All the while her spamming pussy sucked and milked the last drops of cum from him and they collapsed in a panting, sweating heap on the bed. She rolled over and rested her head against his chest. Suddenly she bit his nipple and he jumped.

"Yes, Mistress" he intoned.

"Well, Love slave," she began "That was a good first attempt, I will admit but you need a lot of work. I see many training sessions in your future."

"Oh yes Mistress. I know I can do better" he replied and with that they dozed off into a well sated sleep, each lost in their own dreams.

They awoke to the phone ringing. He answered to find his Mother checking on his progress. They talked for a few minutes. When he came back into the bedroom he found Rue in the shower and joined her, they lathered each other. After rinsing they dried one another and went into the bedroom to dress. He picked up her now warm glass of tea and took it into the kitchen to refresh it for her. He cam back into the room with his head bowed and said, "here's something cold for you Mistress."

She giggled a bit as she took the glass and took a long swallow. She handed the glass to him and he took a drink an offered. They finished dressing in silence.

"Rue, thank you so much. I never expected any of this but it was fantastic. You are one special lady" he told her.

Rue blushed and said "thank you, you're pretty special too. I'm going to have to get home though, the boys will be home soon."

Reality began to set in to both of them and yet they both knew that their friendship and special relationship would continue for a long time to come.

12