Rotundity

Story Info
Lost in a sexual addiction, Josh finds a true love.
1.1k words
3.39
16.7k
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had reached a fever pitch, Josh had entered a world he couldn't escape. Sadly, it was only when he watched his girlfriend bend over to plug in the vacuum that he began to understand how bad it was for him. Funny thing, if she had simply slipped the plug into the socket and started vacuuming it might not have come to his attention, but when she bent over, slowly slid the prongs into the two dark openings, then pull them out partially as she pulled the vacuum closer to her and then slid them back in again Josh was lost.

While the in and out movement of the phallic prongs into the vaginal outlet had stopped, Josh descended to a more minute level as he pictured the flow of electricity. Yes, the A/C current in its odd in and out flow stuck in Josh's mind. He felt his cock grow as he pictured the electrified sex happening just within the grey electrical cord leading to the vacuum.

Climbing up from the chair he snuck up behind his girlfriend, moved his right hand to her ass and gently squeezed. Grabbing his hand, she quickly spun to face him and said, "Oh no you don't, I am sick and tired of you just grabbing me and fucking me because you got turned on by some sign, or this vacuum or whatever. What is it now, you want a blow job thinking of the suction in this vacuum?"

"Blow job? Suction of the vac? Damn she was good," Josh thought to himself. Backing up a step he said, "Electricity."

"Electricity?"

"Don't you understand? The electrons, or the current, or whatever it is, it's on an alternating current."

"So?"

"Alternating, back and forth, in and out... don't you see it? Right there the electricity is flowing in and out of the outlet, back and forth in the cord, in and out of the vacuum."

"Okay, that's something about Thomas Edison or something?"

"No, no Nikola Tesla discovered alternating current, but don't you see it? Right there in front of us the electricity is fuckin' fucking."

"And you are so turned on you want to take me here?"

"Well..."

"Look, why don't you figure out some way to fuck that plug there and leave me alone."

"But..."

"I'm going out and when I get back you better have a better hold of yourself. Damn, why didn't I listen to my mother about you," she gasped grabbing her purse and heading for the door. "And you finish vacuuming when I'm gone, if you're not too busy fucking electricity."

Josh sat back down in his chair, "She's just so literal, she doesn't get it."

Looking at the vacuum and how it's cord lay limp across the floor and he felt his erection subside. The moment was gone, with the vacuum turned off, the electricity stopped fucking. He could get up and turn on the vacuum, but where was the spontaneity in that.

Josh wandered back to the bedroom still thinking about alternating current. He opened his girlfriend's toy drawer but all those things were battery powered, well all but the one enormous vibrator. Yes that was A/C powered but once again he'd lost it.

He headed back up to the kitchen and decided to fix himself a sandwich. While pulling out the bread, sandwich meat and mayonnaise he looked out the kitchen window onto the back patio and the patio table. It was a nice day so he decided to eat out back.

Without finishing his sandwich, he walked out into the back yard, grabbed the umbrella for the patio table and carried it over to the table. He lifted it up and while sliding the umbrella into the center hole of the table a gust of wind lifted the umbrella slightly. Guiding the tip of the umbrella into the hole, Josh saw it slide in, then back out and then slide in again slightly before he lifted the umbrella away from the table and let it fall onto the ground.

Josh was stunned, he'd never seen it before. Although it was rotund, there was such an elegant curve to the table and when he ran his fingers over the surface it was so smooth to the touch, almost crystalline. Josh felt his cock growing as he contemplated his new lover. He's always been drawn to thinness, his girlfriend was thin, the upright vacuum seemed thin, the cords were thin, but now he saw the absolute glory in the table's curves.

Not just the table top curved, but the legs also had such an intriguing feminine arch. He ran his fingers from the feet, up over the steel calves and up to the thighs. The ornamentation was a fine lace that excited Josh. Standing in front of her, he then concentrated on her opening.

Josh removed his clothes as his lover waited in the sun for him, her body completely exposed to him, open, ready for his touch, his kisses, his cock. He climbed on top and gently eased his erection into her opening. Moving slowly at first, he quickened his movements, thrusting down into her and then withdrawing.

As he moved he could hear his lover responding, the scratching sound was a growling moan to him as they slid over the concrete patio together. Soon they wedged against the wall to the house and he pushed deep into her opening. Feeling the pleasure shoot though his cock, he came, spurting his cum onto the ornate legs and underside of the table.

Josh remained on top of his lover until his cock shrank. Only then did he climb down, sit in the chair next to her and notice his girlfriend staring in disbelief.

"I came back to talk," she said, "but I just can't do this you sick freak."

Josh knew it, in his way he knew it when he first looked into the back yard and decided to eat at the patio table. He came back into the house and finished making his sandwich as his girlfriend packed up some of the things she had at his apartment. He even helped her load them into her car.

When she left she leaned over and hugged him saying, "Get some help." She then climbed into her car and drove away.

After feeling her hug him, Josh thought to himself, "Damn, I had never noticed how really thin she was." He then grabbed his sandwich and went into the back yard. He had a lovely lunch with his new lover, eating his sandwich and then playfully licking the spilled mayonnaise from her delicate lace and smooth skin.