Rouge

Story Info
Guy enjoys friend's hot, mute sister.
1.5k words
74.5k
20
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lola70
Lola70
8 Followers

Pratt saw Rouge coming out of her room clad in a mauve cotton nightie, her bounteous curls gathered in a messy ponytail dangling at her back, and instantly became aroused. Cotton clothes aren't particularly known for transparency, but this one had lost its crisp, opaque nature, possibly thanks to overuse. From within the sheer nightie, glimpses of Rouge's pretty, doll-like breasts, with puckered and hardened nipples, made Pratt squirm and shift in his chair. As for the rest of her body, Rouge had been blessed with a smooth stomach, wide hips, and curvy thighs and long legs that could've made her the object of feminine jealousy and male desire, had it not been for her cloistered upbringing and solitary character. She hardly ever came out of her room. At least not often as long as Pratt stayed, apparently studying with her nerdy brother Eddy, both in their second year of college.

Rouge was two-and-a-half years older than Eddy, and by default, Pratt, but judging by the looks of her, even though she wore an aura of decision and maturity about her when she COULD be seen, one could tell she was still a child. Pratt had often seen her stuff lie around the house, here and there, and Eddy had innocently shown him into her room twice on request when she was not there in it, satisfying a bizarre fantasy of some sort that he as a precocious kid had cherished for a long time. Since the time of his first entering into her room without her knowledge, and then subsequently setting his eyes upon her as she was just bending down to pick up a stray piece of paper in the hall, flashing her famously luscious hips to him, he had lusted after her. After that day he had deliberately sought chance meetings with the girl shrouded in mysteries as he prowled about the house discovering stray pieces of clothing- one bra here, another panty there. The whole of Rouge eluded him as insistently as he desired to have himself inside her.

"Hey Pratt, man!" Eddy interjected into his fantasy as he was beginning to surreptitiously rub his hardening cock thinking about mauve-nightied Rouge. He knew Eddy would never find out, being the dunce that he was in sexual matters.

"Wassup, bro?" he asked back, visibly irritated.

"I forgot my pendrives at Fior's! Shit!" swore Eddy.

The box of pendrives loaded with PC games were Eddy's life, as Pratt well knew.

"Go and get it, dude. I'll stay and try and get these problems done."

"Thanks, buddy. I'll be right back. Don't go without telling me."

Eddy hurried out the hall and closed the main door behind him.

Pratt's breathing got faster as he tried to comprehend what had just happened. Destiny had offered him an unthinkable opportunity. Fior's house would take at least twenty minutes to cover on Eddy's bicycle in a one-way journey, which meant he roughly had forty minutes to get to Rouge and fuck her. Boy, had he fantasized about fucking her! His heart pounded insanely as he went over those mental scenes once more, his face getting heated and flushed, and his stiff wood already starting to release precum. He had no more time to waste.

Gathering up his guts, Pratt tiptoed up the stairs, even though there was no one in the house other than Rouge and himself, with Rouge oblivious to the fact that her brother had just gone out, or that his friend lusted after her. She was shut up in her room again now, blissfully unaware of the workings of Pratt's hungry mind. She had hardly even noticed him.

Pratt inhaled as he reached the door at the top of the stairs, and lightly tapped on the door. No sound. He inhaled again and tapped again, his dick literally standing up inside the holding of his trousers.This time, he'd tapped louder, with a sense of urgency invested in the knock, and waited with bated breath. Thinking it odd to enquire again in her own house, perhaps, Rouge unlocked the door, and opened it wide to see who it was. At that very moment Pratt darted inside, causing Rouge to scream in fear at the top of her lungs, and locked the door.

"Nobody's gonna hear you. Eddy's not home," he said as he pushed her to the wall and sealed her mouth with his. Rouge made several attempts at resistance, desperately trying to free herself, but Pratt had strongly secured her to the wall, and nailed her hands with his. Her occupied mouth, with which she tried to voice a protest, was already locked inside Pratt's, his tongue worming into it. All the noises she made became litanies of pleasure, sounding like sweet moans to Pratt's horny ears, turning him on even more.

Pratt's left hand held the fragile girl in a grip of steel as his free right hand sneaked down- brushing her neck, and reaching for the uncovered, bra-less barbie-doll titties and squeezing them one after another. He felt for the nut-like nipples, hardened now beyond comprehension, and gave each a rough pinch, making Rouge scream and grunt like a wild boar.

"You like it, don't yah?" he said between kisses, making it sound like a statement rather than a question. In return, Rouge could only mew and coo with her sealed mouth. In addition, she also thrust her hips forward as if in invitation. Pratt's fire of passion burned brighter as his hand snaked down her smooth stomach and ended up squeezing her meaty butt, and made its way down to her thighs and up again.

His mouth had already shifted base, travelling now to the nutty nipples that had always made him want to eat them. Rouge's boobs were round-ish cones, perky and alluringly spongy. Pratt's hardened cock suddenly became impossible to be kept hidden inside his trousers. He dropped his shorts and stood naked in front of Rouge, milking her with his mouth. Rouge's resistance seemed really to fall apart now as she had closed her eyes, and was now rocking and swaying her body as if to accommodate Pratt's man-handlings. She hummed in her mouth and was plunged into a sea of pleasure. As he brushed his hands over her pussy, he saw it was practically dripping, hot with her love-juice.

"Really enjoyin' it, aren't yah, li'l slut?" Pratt asked enthusiastically as he sucked her milk-pots with nuts on top and fingered her honeywell rapidly. Her pussy was now completely drenched and as the juice flooded out, Pratt moved his mouth to Rouge's cuckoo's nest, in order to taste her plenteous honey.

"Uhh.. Aaahhhh.." Rouge made occasional moans which seemed to get amplified in time. She arched her body vehemently now, and pulled Pratt's head by the hair, and thrust it more and more into her pussy. She opened her eyes wide, and gasped in an unthinkable sensation. Sensing that an orgasm was close, and looking at the watch that hung above the mantel-piece, Pratt realized he'd have to be really quick.

He gave his dick a few quick strokes, and, removing his mouth from Rouge's pussy, he aimed the steely rod straight into her hot, virgin marshiness. At first it barely went inside. Rouge's tightness made it almost impossible to penetrate past the outer folding. Only the head of the dragon could make its way in at one go. But Pratt didn't lose heart. He took whatever time was left to him, and made his slow, gentle thrusts count. Each thrust sent him deeper inside Rouge's tight pussy until something tore and blood gushed out and stained the white floor.

Rouge screamed in pain, at the same time twitching her body to welcome the rod. Tears streamed down her lovely face as Pratt looked on in admiration.

"Mmmmmmmm.. ohhhhhhhhhh.."

They came together. As Pratt sprayed his load inside the hot wetness of the beautiful sister of his friend, her agonizing ecstasy subsided and her body sank limply into a voiceless numbness. He hadn't put on a condom. She was too weak to protest. Or perhaps she didn't want to. Perhaps she liked it, she'd wanted it all along. She wanted to get pregnant with Pratt's child, the slut.

Only a few minutes before her brother was likely to arrive, Pratt cleaned himself and his newfound sex-slave and obliterated all possible signs of the act.

"Listen to me carefully, slut. If you tell anybody what we did here, you'll be very sorry. I've got it all videotaped. You never voiced a protest. So you'll be in trouble," he smirked, as he pulled her up. "And take a pill unless you want MORE trouble," he added, introducing an iron-edge to his voice.

Rouge moaned in an emotion he did not recognize.

"Speak up, you whore! What're you mooing for..??" he asked.

Then it hit him. Rouge was mute. She couldn't speak.

The front door unlatched with a shrill creak.

"Oye Pratt!" called Eddy. "Let's go fishing."

Lola70
Lola70
8 Followers
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Well done

It was really great - keeping it coming :)

Share this Story

Similar Stories

My Mom's Disgusting Boyfriend How my mom's bf ultimately seduced me.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
The Concert She's violated at an outdoor concert.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Schoolgirl's First Subway Ride Dirty old man takes school girl's virginity on subway.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories