Rough & Tumble Ch. 2

Story Info
The girls put on a show.
892 words
4
46.4k
2
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/14/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2: The Tease

It was a long wait. He watched as the two girls stripped each other slowly, teasingly – teasing him more than they teased each other. They were putting on a show, that much was painfully clear and James's cock was straining to join in. Getting painfully stiff and throbbing as he resisted the impulse to stroke himself.

Erin got down onto the floor first and reached up for Anna's hand, and drew her friend down beside her. The two girls looked round at James, their faces side by side and smiled sweetly, before turning towards each other and kissing deeply. Anna's hand caressed Erin's bear breasts, before reaching round to unhook her bra and discard it completely. Erin's hand went round behind Anna's head and pressed her lips harder for a moment, before parting so they could stare into each others' eyes. Their tongues snaked out and met each other – once again just to tease James some more.

Anna reached down to unbutton Erin's jeans and she leaned back to allow them to open easier. She lifted her arse off the ground, letting Anna slide them down her legs slowly, seductively, leaning forward to plant a kiss on the front of her knickers as she did so. Both girls smiled as James groaned softly in the background and Erin arched her back, pushing her pussy towards Anna's mouth.

James's hand slipped closer to his cock, but he resisted the temptation to play with it. Instead, he slipped his left palm round to cup his balls and squeeze them gently. To kneed them and caress them. He kept watching the girls with sheer fascination.

Erin slipped off her knickers and Anna laid herself on the floor, on her back, her feet pointing towards James. Needing no further invitation, Erin positioned herself over Anna's face and lowered her pussy, allowing her knees to take her weight. Anna's hands reached up and round to grip Erin's thighs and she raised her head to slide her tongue inside Erin's pussy. Erin's hands caressed herself, and her own fingernails drew white passages along her flat, tanned stomach towards her breasts.

James could see her nipples hard and erect and held his breath as Erin's hands cupped them as she arched her back. Her eyes were closed, but she opened them for a second and held James's gaze, before the ecstasy of Anna's tongue clouded them over again and her head lolled back, her lids rolling forward once more. Her hands travelled across her nipples, hiding them, flicking them, allowing them to appear briefly between her fingers before disappearing again. A tantalising peep show that James could almost believe was more erotic than anything he had yet witnessed. Almost.

His cock was starting to throb insistently now and he wasn't sure how much longer he could resist the temptation to play with it, even if it would mean he would shoot his load almost immediately. Was it worth the risk? Was it worth the chance of annoying these beautiful women to the extent that they might take their loving elsewhere, and with it, any promise of personal attention to him? His right hand started sliding closer, across his thigh.

Erin leaned forward to taste Anna's pussy, but she was still dressed in her matching black bra and knickers, so she just pressed a kiss through the thin fabric, relishing James's eyes on her breasts as she did so. Anna responded by flicking her tongue faster and Erin practically flew upright once more, moaning aloud in delight. Sensing that her lover's excitement was mounting rapidly, Anna's tongue became more skilled by the second and within moments Erin was unrestrainedly giving out gasps and moans of sheer, genuine pleasure. Anna's fingers dug deeper into her thighs and she started moaning herself, which seemed to spur Erin on even more. Her moans became more frantic and it was obvious an orgasm was fast approaching.

James couldn't resist it any more and his right hand found his cock and started pumping it slowly. He drew his foreskin right back from his glans and sighed aloud at the luxuriously velvet sensation of his own flesh sliding against a hard core of sexual excitement. The instinct was shouting at him not to hold back, but he was fighting it all the way, even as he heard Erin give full vent to her own ecstasy.

He watched as Erin's hands flew out as if to welcome him into her arms and her whole body spasmed frantically. Even then, Anna's tongue didn't let up and Erin threw her head back and wailed aloud. James's hand started pumping quickly and he would have probably finished right there on the spot, if Erin's head didn't snap forward without warning, her eyes wide open and staring accusingly at him.

There was no chance to hide what he had been up to. He had been caught red handed. His hand ceased its frantic pumping just moments from orgasm and he stared at her guiltily, his face reddening. He searched her face for a sign, any sign of forgiveness, of understanding, but there was none there. In that moment, he knew there was going to be a price to be paid.

And he was their slave – he had to do whatever was demanded of him.