Rough & Tumble Ch. 3

Story Info
Jim has to pay the price.
3.3k words
4.42
41.7k
5

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/14/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3: Jimmy's forfeit

Immediately the two girls were on their feet, stepping closer to him. Prowling, almost. Predatorily, proprietarily… It occurred to him with a shock that they weren't really angry with him. In fact, he had played right into their hands and they were going to make the most of his rashness.

"Had fun, did you?" Erin asked. She walked round behind him and he heard a drawer opening, but didn't realise what was in store until she grabbed his wrist and suddenly something cold fastened round it, with a ratchetting sound. He didn't resist as his other wrist was grabbed and forced into the handcuffs as well.

"Time to pay for your fun now, darlin'" Anna added. She reached out suddenly and grabbed his cock, then drew him to his feet. He stumbled slightly as he rose, but recovered quickly – a good job too, because it didn't seem like Anna was prepared to let go.

She dropped to her knees and for a moment he thought she was going to suck him, but no such luck. Instead, she examined his cock closely. She wasn't exactly tender and he gasped as she jerked it downwards, then let go to see it spring up.

Erin had turned away to rummage in a drawer, but reappeared a moment later, holding something. A tape measure.

"Feeling like finding out how big he is?" she asked.

"Yeah, good idea."

Anna pressed a fingertip onto his cock just below the glans and held it in place, while Erin pressed the measuring tape at his tip, then paused. Uncertain of how to proceed.

"How does this work?" she asked.

"From the tip to where it meets his stomach, I suppose," Anna answered. "Underneath would add some extra inches on. That would be the cheating way to do it. I bet there's guys out there who measure it right to their arseholes."

"Yeah, OK"

Erin placed the end of the tape measure at the tip of James's cock, then drew it down to his stomach, before lifting it again to check the measurement.

"Well?"

"Eight inches."

"Is that all?" Anna said scathingly. "Hmm. Yeah, well… it doesn't look too impressive anyway, does it? We hardly needed a tape measure to confirm that fact."

The two girls stood and looked at him for a moment, suddenly unsure of what to do next. After a moment, Erin grinned at something, then grabbed Anna's wrist and drew her aside. The two girls huddled together briefly, while James looked on and tried to hear what they were whispering. No such luck, though. He caught a gasp from Anna, as Erin outlined her idea, then a bit more frantic whispering. An agreement seemed to be made, and finally they both parted and returned to him.

Without a word, Erin grabbed his arm and led him through into the bedroom, making him stumble again briefly, as the cuffs threw off his balance. She reached into her pocket and pulled out a keyring, selected a small key and unlocked the cuffs. He rubbed his wrists and watched her, amazed that she actually kept the key with her ordinary keys. He turned to keep her in sight as she crossed the room again and started to rummage in a drawer, where she produced some leather restraints. Two sets of padded cuffs made of thick, dark leather, each with two buckles and a bit of chain connecting them. For each set, the chain was pretty long – obviously designed to do more than just keep a person's hands tied behind his back.

She made him lie back on the bed, then attached one cuff to his right wrist, before dropping the chain to the floor. She crossed to the other side of the bed, rummaged underneath it to find the other cuff, then brought it up and cuffed his other wrist. He found that he had some degree of play, but nowhere near enough to make his hands meet and therefore free himself.

The process was repeated with his ankles, but the chain on this set of cuffs was slightly shorter, which left his legs spread out and had him feeling particularly vulnerable – and excited. She knelt between his legs when she was finished, and he leaned up on his elbows to look at her. She just pressed a single finger onto his chest and pushed him back into place on the bed, then trailed that finger down to his groin, before closing her hand round about his cock. She squeezed it, then slowly tightened her grip until he gasped. She gave out a soft, throaty laugh, then let go, turned away and left the room.

It seemed ages that he was left alone and during that time, he got an inkling of what was in store. Left with just his imagination for company, all sorts of improbably scenarios started running through his head. He was loathe to discarded any of them, though. Until a few days ago, he hadn't entertained a single clue that the outwardly sweet and innocent Erin could be remotely kinky and even just a few hours ago, he would never have believed it possible that she had so much bondage and BDSM equipment. He was beginning to view her in a whole new light.

He could hear muffled conversations coming from next door and it was clear that they were being held on the 'phone. More people were being invited round!

Eventually Erin came back, dressed only in a pair of black, thigh-length boots. She walked over to the bed and stood over him, looking stern. "What are you?" she asked.

"Your… slave? Mistress?" he replied, hesitantly. He wasn't sure of the correct response and worried that this was overdoing it, but it seemed to meet with her approval. It certainly conformed to the protocols of the situation.

She drew her nails down his chest, gently, leaving white trails down toward his crotch, where she suddenly grabbed him. One hand gripped his erection and pulled it from side to side, the other curled around his balls. Squeezing. Almost hurting, but not quite – like this was an option that was still open, but not one that she really wanted. At that point, he started to relax and to hope that perhaps the evening was going to be about pleasure after all, and not about pain.

"And who does this belong to?"

"It belongs to you, Mistress!" he said weakly.

Suddenly the doorbell rang, announcing guests. He had anticipated this, but hadn't quite believed it. He felt his cock stiffen further in Erin's hand and heard Anna go to answer the door. Erin smiled, feeling his arousal. Recognising it. Welcoming it.

Excited voices rose from the hallway and James heard someone asking where he was. Anna's muffled voice suggested they all go into the living room to wait for his arrival. It sounded like this was going to be a fairly eventful night.

"Will you do anything for me?" Erin asked, her hand still caressing his cock.

"I'm your slave for tonight," he answered. "I'll do whatever I'm told!" Within reason was the unspoken qualifier to that statement.

She smiled and masturbated him quickly, efficiently, until he was on the brink of ejaculating. He gasped frantically, then subsided as her hand squeezed him, preventing the conclusion.

"That's enough for now!" she said and moved her hand away to pat his testicles gently. Then she walked from the room and left him alone again.

He lay there, helplessly, dreaming of being inside her, feeling her wetness like none other, feeling a heat so sweet, so strong, so…

The door opened and a stranger walked in. She was tall, slim, with short blonde hair. Her dress was black velvet, clinging to her body, accentuating every curve. Her face was hidden behind a feathered mask.

Without a word the woman crossed the room and produced a small, leather device which she started strapping onto his cock. One strap ran the length of his shaft, while the others attached to it – one going behind his balls, the other four round the shaft of his hard cock. Her fingers got wet with his dribbling juices and she wiped them dry on his chest.

His ankles and wrists were freed and she attached a dog's lead to a metal hoop on the cock strap, then tugged on it, urging him forward. He walked behind her, his eyes admiring the sway of her slim hips. Quickly past the open living-room door, where the conversation grew hush. How many were there? Did they see him? She led him on down the hallway a little further where she suddenly pressed him up against the wall, just past the door and leaned into his face.

"Now, you know what's expected of you, don't you?" she whispered. "You saw how many people were in there. Do you want me to lead you in there, for everyone to see you and to see how pathetic you are?"

"No." he gasped, but the answer was really "Yes." He wanted to be on show. He wanted everyone to look at him and see me and admire him. He wanted to be the centre of attention.

She smiled at him, recognising his true answer, then took up the lead and yanked it roughly and they walked back along the hallway to the living room, where the conversation came to a complete halt.

Several people were there. Women elegantly dressed – every one of them was masked and silent as he was pulled to the centre of the room and abandoned there, the lead falling to the floor.

They began to whisper now and some moved in closer. A woman dressed in a loose silk shift grabbed his cock and pulled on it gently.

Another woman quickly joined her. She pinched the tip of his cock, forcing out some secretion that she rubbed into her fingers. She looked right into his eyes, her face hidden by a leather mask.

People moved silently around him. His leather-bound cock was grabbed, slapped, fondled and yanked. Hands slapped his buttocks, fingers probed and fingernails raked his bare back. Someone picked up the lead and pulled him away from the small circle of well-dressed people.

In the archway between living and dining room the hanging plants had been removed. He was positioned there and two women lifted his arms and attached the wrist cuffs to the hooks. One wore a hood the other a half mask.

Who were all these people?

And then the question did not matter any more.

The small crowd witnessing his humiliation parted and he saw Erin! She was still wearing the thigh length black boots, he last saw her in, and apart from those, she was naked. Her black bush of hair proudly contrasted with the paleness of her skin.

A naked woman lay on the floor beneath her, licking her pussy while she knelt in much the same position as she had adopted for Anna, earlier on – but this time she was also sucking a man's enormous cock. For a moment, he felt an intense pang of jealousy – startling in its severity… and he realised with a shock that he was smitten – that he was falling for this beautiful, exciting, surprising woman. Even as he recognised that fact, he also realised that the cock was made of leather and was strapped to a nubile young black woman. She wore nothing but that cock, her body dark as coffee and very firm. She obviously worked out a lot and he felt his jealousy replaced by an equally intense desire.

The girl on his left shed her dress, bra and knickers but kept her half mask on. A tiny gold stud pierced her right nipple, her ankles wore thin gold chains and four of her painted toes were ringed. She dropped to her knees and unbuckled the leather strap, then lay on her back before him and used her feet to tease his freed cock. He was so hard it was almost starting to hurt now; liquid drooling from the tip onto her feet. Behind him someone had found a whip and began to use it on her back.

Blows, hard blows, rained on his back as the girl used the sole of her right foot to flatten his erection against his belly and ground away. He winced at the pain and gritted his teeth to prevent himself from crying out. This wasn't something he had even remotely been looking forward to, but he was damned if he was going to give anyone the satisfaction of hearing him make a sound of complaint. It occurred to him then that he was too damn stubborn to be truly submissive as he was apparently supposed to be tonight. He felt the pleasurable sensations of Toe-ring's ministrations dissipating under the onslaught.

Suddenly Erin looked round and shouted for the beating to stop. He caught her eye and saw with a shock that she was livid – absolutely furious.

"I didn't set this up for that kind of treatment!" she shouted. "Treat your own subs how you like, but tonight's not about pain!"

The whipping ceased and he got the sensation of people backing off behind him. He sighed in relief. The girl removed her feet from him. Her mouth closed over his erection, sucking gently, tongue working the underside; ecstasy, now undiluted and completely replacing the sea of pain!

He looked down at the girl working his cock and his heart froze at the sight and he wondered what would happen if he come now. He felt like he was on firmer ground, now that he knew that beating wasn't a necessary protocol for his submission, but that still left a lot of leeway for another, more imaginative kind of punishment. He looked over towards his Mistress of the night and saw that she had resumed her place and was once more sucking away on that leather cock and once more being licked. She rode the woman's face and the three of them move together like well-rehearsed performers.

Toe-ring moved away, leaving him on the very brink of ejaculation and then turned away to pick up the leather strap, as he felt his arms being released by someone behind him. He rubbed the strain from his wrists and submitted to the leather strap being fitted onto his cock once more, before Toe-ring finally reattached the lead and led him past Erin and out of the living room once more.

Two other women fell in with them, holding his wrists and the three of them marched him into the bedroom. He recognised Anna on his right, for the first time since he had been tied to the bed. She was still wearing the black bra and knickers he had last seen her in.

His hands were tied to the top railing of the framed bed and Toe-ring removed her mask. She stood in front of him, panting softly and smiled. "We don't want to hurt you, just have some fun with you!" she said and stepped up to suck a nipple into her mouth.

The other woman also revealed her face and he looked round at her.

She was in her mid 40's, tall and slender with small breasts. The sequinned dress soon dropped to the floor and she stood in nothing but red heels and matching satin g-string.

Anna stood back and watched, smiling.

Suddenly Toe-ring knelt in front of him and began to suck his cock again, her lips milking him gently while her fingers fondled his balls. She was all tease and very good and her heart pounded with excitement, the other two forgotten for the time being.


She slipped a hand between his legs, fingers reaching for his arse, which she probed gently. He froze up, in shock, and waited to see what would happen next… surely she wasn't going to... Her finger met his resistance, hesitated then pushed further. She was!

"Let's tie his ankles to these hooks!" the redhead said, having noticed the hooks in the legs of the bed and Toe-ring withdrew her finger, reluctantly. He was positioned face down and his feet were spread and shackled, forcing his legs wide apart and then they were at his blistered arse, all of them. There was movement behind him and he felt it on his buttocks. It was the smooth tip of a dildo and it pressed softly against his entrance.

He tensed, waiting for the painful penetration but his arse was merely slapped a few times with the rubber cock.

Anna grabbed his hair, pulled him upright then pushed him down on his knees with ease, just as Erin stepped into the room, fastening the same strap-on she had so recently been sucking to herself. "Having fun, yet?" she asked.

She walked over and towered over him, the strap-on almost touching his lips; its white leather base covering her mound. Her scent was intoxicating and she placed a finger beneath his chin, making him look up at her. Anna stepped back, making way for her.


"Well? Are you?" she persevered.

He nodded, dumbly.

"Good! Now suck my cock!"

His mind tried to find a way out but it was inevitable and he surrendered with a deep shame, closing his lips around the leather cock.

They might as well have been alone in the room now. Toe-ring and the redhead had moved away and were now in a heated 69, oblivious to them. Leaving James and Erin alone, Anna wandered over to join them.

He sucked the dildo fervently, losing himself in this degrading act and after several minutes she pulled away from him and ordered him to lie on his back. She knelt between his legs and placed his feet over her shoulder, a female in the typical missionary position.

She found his arse with the tip of the dildo and slowly pushed it in. He tensed himself up, expecting pain, but it was transitory, and instead he just felt the unusual sensation, the degrading sensation, the strange sensation… She smiled at him.

"Beg me to screw you!" she whispered, her voice all honey now and he gave in.

"Screw me! Please screw me!" he gasped as the dildo was forced a bit deeper.

With a victorious cry she began to pump, the dildo pushing harder. The torment lasted ten, fifteen minutes until she climaxed from the friction of the strap-on against her pussy.

Then, the dildo deep inside him, she reached down to grab his cock and pumped him slowly. His breath started to come faster, and became more ragged as she teased him mercilessly. Her fingers slid across his semen-slicked glans, sending jolts of excitement shooting down his cock until he began to believe he might pass out from the sensations and then finally she seemed to decide that she had tormented him enough. Her hand moved faster, the teasing stopped and suddenly he ejaculated – spurting all over his heaving chest. She smiled again, then leaned forward and lapped it up, like a cat at a bowl of milk.

Later, broken, bruised and spent he submitted to Erin taking his cock in her mouth and miraculously bringing it back to a full erection once more, before fastening the leather strap back to his cock and re-attaching the lead, then leading him back to the living-room.

The masks were gone now and there they were.

He knelt in front of Erin and she stroked his hair, then in a final gesture of ownership, suggested to Toe-ring that she might enjoy him all to herself for an hour or two.

"Wow! Really? That's great!" the girl said as she picked up his lead and pulled him away and back into the bedroom.

"Now you're all mine!" she exclaimed, closing the door behind them...