Rough around the Edges Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She grabbed on to his hair as she grinded her wetness against his face; feeling pricks of ecstasy explode all over her body. She shut her eyes tight just living in the moment right now, but it wasn't enough. She needed to feel him one more time. She tugged on his hair, but it went unnoticed as he began to suck on her throbbing clit making her squirm. He pushed two fingers inside of her as he continued to tongue her clit and watched as her wetness coated his fingers. Her body is always so responsive to him and he realized how much he missed her just in those few days. His cock pulsated in his pants and pushed against the zipper. It felt like his hardness was calling for her tightness.

He unzipped his pants to relieve himself a little as he felt her body start to jerk and spasm.

"James, don't stop." She cried feeling every nerve on her body stand on the edge.

Her body felt like it was spinning out of control and she shut her eyes tight, biting down on her bottom lip. When he nibbled on her clit, that's what sent over and she came moaning out his name.

He sucked and cleaned all of her essences still feeling her body tremor. He lifted his head and quickly moved hovering over her body. Her eyes were still closed as he removed his pants, releasing his painful erection.

"Baby, open your eyes." He whispered kissing her cheek, but she didn't comply, "Jade, look at me." He ordered and her eyes flickered open to look up at him.

She wanted to turn away as soon as she made first contact but she couldn't. She just wrapped her arms around his neck as she felt him at her opening, teasing her. He was driving her insane, so she dug her nails into his back and he winced in pain. She didn't want the tenderness, she wanted this hard and rough, the only he knew how to deliver. He thrust his full length into her and her mouth parted open in a silent scream. He stilled his movement as her tightness clamped around him.

He took a deep breath, trying to keep himself under control and started slamming into her as she held on to him. He held one of her legs up against him, pushing him deeper inside of what was his.

His nails dug into her hips as he pounded into her relentlessly. She was so lost in the sensation that she couldn't form any logically thought. She felt closer and closer to point again with every thrust, filling her completely. He didn't want to change position, he just wanted to stay here with his body pressed close to hers, feeling her closeness. He felt the tightening in his balls and knew that he was ready to explode. He heard her sweet moans in his ears and saw her slit eyes looking up at him. He could feel from the way she tightened against him more that she was ready to cum.

She swore into the air as she came undone under him and he soon followed, spilling inside her. The room was filled with their heavy breathing, neither wanting to say the first word. As the hypnotic feeling slowly faded reality hit and she felt the pain in her heart again. She wished this was different, she wished he could have been different, but no. He hurt her so bad that she didn't know if she could come back from that. She couldn't explain why it hurt so bad especially since Dante did the same thing to her, but it did. She took a hard swallow as she started to loosen her grip.

After another quick breath, he rolled off of her and put his arm over his head as she turned her back to him, pulling her legs up to her chest. It shouldn't have gone that far. He made her so confused and she hated that. A part of her wanted to take the chance and believe him, but a part of her knew in the end that Gale was right. He went back. She pried herself from the bed and searched the ground for her gown.

"Jade..."

"Don't. Just don't." she said cutting him off before he could say anything.

"Jade, you have to believe that I wouldn't do anything to hurt you like that." He said sitting up in the bed.

"James, just stop!" Jade shouted standing on her feet dragging the blanket with her, "I don't want to hear no more. If you are going to keep doing this to me, then I have to let you go. I don't want to go through this again." She ran her fingers through her hair, "Please go." She pleaded and sat there staring at her with his mouth open.

Was she really going to kick him? What did he have to do to prove that he didn't do anything?

"Could you please leave?" she cried when she saw that he was making no movement to get out of her bed.

He slowly moved to the edge of the bed and grabbed his pants from the floor. He pulled them on as she quickly turned away from him.

"Jade, I don't know why this is happening or why you refuse to believe but you have to know that I wouldn't do this to you. That's not who I am, but I guess after all this time I guess you don't know me." He said putting his shirt on standing close to her, "If I walk out that door, I'm not coming back and this is really over."

She looked up at him trying her best to keep a strong face but she was trembling inside, "Bye." she simply stated glaring into his narrowed blue eyes.

With that one little word, he stormed past her walking out of her life. She stood there solid as a statue, waiting till she heard the front door slam. As soon as the door closed, she to her knees, sobbing again. Damn it, she thought she could have been strong enough to handle this. She didn't want to sleep with him, but when he put his hands on her and looked into her eyes, she couldn't help herself to what happened. It hurt so much and she didn't think she was able to feel that type of pain. She just had to get over it, they were done.

A month had gone by and Jade had grown into a routine of going to work, working out, and going back home. She would help the girls plan the baby shower which was slowly approaching and helping Kendra out when Ricky was busy. Kendra was ready to drop the baby soon and Jade couldn't help but smile at her every time she complained about how fat she was. Jade has even helped Nicole get ready for school and tour the campus with her. She did everything possible she could to not think about him.

She hadn't seen him since that last time he came over to her house and they had sex. Anytime she was hanging out with her friends and they would say something about James coming, she would hurry up and leave. She didn't need to run into him again. It hurts too much to be around him, hell even being in the same town as him it felt like she could still feel him around her. There were a couple of things that she had of James that she had given Scott to return them. The only thing she kept was the dog tags, she wasn't ready to give that up just yet. She still wore them tucked under her shirts. She did notice that Gale distant herself from her, but she figured that she was just tired of hearing her whine about James. There was nothing much to worry about; she was going to move on with her life.

Jade was just finishing up some lunch and thumbing a new magazine when she felt someone's presence sitting with her. She looked up from it and saw Scott and Nik sitting there smiling at her.

"Hey guys, is this an intervention." Jade quickly replied.

"Sort of. We want to speak with you." Scott said and this made her lay down her magazine.

"Me? What's it about?"

"James." When Nik said his name, it tugged her heart.

"I don't really feel comfortable talking about him right now."

"I think there are some things that need to be addressed. I know that you are hurting right now and I get that. I also know what you been through with Dante, but I just don't think you are giving James a fair shot."

"Oh really?" she said crossing her arms across her chest.

"I don't want you to get defensive; I'm not trying to attack you. It's just that I know James and I know what he's been through with his wife and I just don't think he would do this to you, especially with her."

"Then why is she here Scott? Why is she here and haven't left if there is nothing going on between them two?"

"Because the bitch is crazy. Think about it, she wants him back because she sees how happy he is with you; something that he wasn't when he was with her. He cares a lot about you, hell he loves you." Scott said.

"Scott, it's really sweet that you are doing this but I don't think you understand."

"Well, you believed in Katrina and me so much so that you helped us sneak around, so I'm helping because I believe in you and James."

She rolled her eyes and took a deep breath, "Scott, you have to admit that the whole she helped him upstairs to his room thing is a little farfetched and he said he called me, I didn't have any missed calls from him."

"Well Jade, I called you but you didn't pick up your phone." Her eyes snapped towards him looking at him as if he grew a second head.

"What?"

"I called you when I got home to see if you picked up James, at least Katrina did but you didn't pick up. I just thought you went ahead and got him. I was also partially drunk so I was going to assume whatever so that I can go to sleep."

"I didn't hear my phone go off." Jade said more to herself, but now he had her thinking. Scott wouldn't lie about calling her. What if all this time she was wrong about what she saw? She shook her head as she realized that Scott has been calling her name.

"Are you okay?" he asked looking at her with concern.

"I'm fine. There is just something that doesn't make sense." She took another deep breath, "I'm just scared of getting hurt again and seeing that hurt so much."

"Jade, I know my reputation doesn't make me the expert of having a successful relationship, but I do know about chances. Everything in life you take a chance, especially when it comes to love and relationships. You get hurt, you cry, and you come back stronger, but you have to learn not to bring the pain from the last relationship to the new one because you can miss out on something good. I know because I have let my guard down a couple of times and got burned, but you bounce back to go at it again. Now I see James is better when he is with you and you have to admit that you are happier with him. You throw all reasoning aside and follow your heart."

"Wow man, that's pretty deep." Scott said looking at Nik.

"I'll say." Jade replied.

"Hey, the Italian Stallion can have some deep moments every now and again."

"And just like that he's back," Scott said, "but he is right."

"I mean you guys have to admit that the story sounded a little far for you guys too. How did she get him upstairs?"

"She didn't do it by herself." Nik simply replied.

"What?" Jade said as her eyebrows wrinkled in confusion.

"Well, I asked one of his neighbors if they had seen anything strange and one of them told me that night there was a woman and a man helping James up to the house, then after awhile the man left."

Jade's mouth dropped. A man helped her? That means that James passing out was right. That bitch set him up. A new wave of anger coursed through Jade, making her fist balled at her side. The whole thought made her angry and her stomach rumble. She couldn't believe all those things that she had said to James and how she pretty much threw him away.

"Oh God." She said lowering her head, "You know I have to go check my phone. Thank you guys." She said pushing away from his desk.

Jade went to her office and searched for her phone. Everyone has been saying that they called her but they didn't show up on her phone when she looked at it earlier. She finally found her phone and took a look at her history. Nothing. In fact, it was like her call history for that whole entire day had been erased. She didn't notice that before and it didn't make any sense. She scratched her head and tried to recall what happened that night before. She didn't have her phone around her that night because she was having a good time hanging out with her sisters. So maybe, she left it in her purse and forgot about it. That still doesn't explain why the entire history is gone though.

She paced the floor in front of her desk, racking her brain with what could have happened. Well, she knew one thing was that she had to take care of that Deborah bitch. This was low but according to how she use to act, this was something she would do.

There was a knock at the door and Dominique and Katrina's head poked in. "Hey, are you okay? I saw my husband just left."

"No, I'm not okay. I'm stupid." Jade said finally collapsing on the couch, "I'm sabotaging myself here."

Dominique and Katrina hurried next to her as she laid her head on Katrina's shoulder, "What's going on?" Dominique asked.

"Everything that James said was true. He got drunk and Deborah picked him up and made it look like that they slept together."

"Are you serious?" Katrina asked as her mouth dropped, "How do you know?"

"Nik just told me he asked some of James' neighbors and they told him that some guy was helping her get him in the house. She staged the whole thing." Jade said shaking her head.

"Damn, this hoe is desperate." Katrina said.

"Everything that I said to him and did, oh my God how could I be so stupid?" Jade said covering her face.

"It's not your fault. People make mistakes and jump to conclusions."

"No, I feel like I should of had more trust in James. I should of had more faith in him. It's just when I saw him I thought about everything that Gail said was right and he was just another Dante."

"Well dear, you are talking like it's over."

"Isn't it? I mean would you go back to me if I accused you of sleeping with someone that you didn't?"

"If I loved you I would. I think part of it is that you are so use to getting the apologies and accepting everything from guys that now you realize that you have to lay down and be vulnerable a little and that scares you." Dominique said.

"Thank you Miss. Psychiatrist." Jade pouted.

"Say what you want but its true. Think about it Jade, you have had Dante apologize to you so many times and you had the power to take him back. Now, the power had switched a little and you are getting intimidated."

"So according to you that would make me a control freak and I'm not that much of a control freak, right?" Dominique closed her mouth and just lend a supportive smile, "Katrina?" Jade said looking over at her other friend and Katrina just looked off to the side, "I guess I am."

"It's not in a bad way. I mean it figures that Dominique would be the one to say it, she's one too."

"Hey!" Dominique protested.

"The important thing is you realize what you are and you get past it. You love James, I know you do and you need him back. I'm tired of you moping around here. Get a man that shows you how real love is supposed to feel."

"He does do that, but what if he doesn't take me back?"

"You never know, but that's going to be another day." Katrina smiled "You know, you have to come to the party tonight."

"I know and then tomorrow is the baby shower. I have too much to do." Jade whined.

"You know this scene is perfect for a chapter in my book." Dominique smiled.

"I don't want my personal life to be aired as dirty laundry Dominique." Jade pouted.

"No, it's a relationship book for women to get in touch with their stronger side and demanding what they want before loving him. Oh, I like that. I think that's going to be my title."

"Alright well don't get too full of yourself. Like we said before, you don't have relationships."

"But I know how to demand what I want."

"That you do." Katrina nodded and they all started laughing, "So, it's a plus one party, who are you bring?" Katrina asked Jade.

"Well, I'm bringing Gale and Dominique is bringing Nicole." Jade shrugged.

"Oh hell!" Katrina exclaimed.

"I have to bring my sister. I know you two do not get along but she is my sister."

"I know. I love Nicole to death but that other one. Just keep her little attitude away from me. I'm trying to enjoy every night that I get with my husband alone for the next few months."

"Alone? What are you talking about?" Dominique asked.

"Well, guys looks like my brother's little boy is going to have a playmate." Katrina hinted and they both got up and started screaming at the top of their lungs.

"You're kidding?" Dominique asked.

"When did you tell Scott?"

"Last night, I came back from the doctor's that morning. That's why I left early yesterday." Katrina smiled.

"Congratulations, I'm so happy for you." Jade said hugging her.

"Great, now you are gone too and I'm sure if everything works well for this one, she will be next. That's too much babysitting that I will have to do." Dominique complained and they started laughing.

12