Rough around the Edges Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Myanlass
Myanlass
1,023 Followers

She said practically running out of the bar. After she left that's when Ramon and Nik took the time to laugh out loud nearly falling to the floor. Jade exhaled sharply as James slowly let her go and that's when he started laughing. Her head nearly spun around as she looked at him.

"This is not the time to laugh at me." She said.

"I'm not laughing at you; I'm just used to seeing you like this only with me in private." James smiled.

"Well, I'm pissed off, okay." She said squaring her shoulders.

"Put your shoes back woman." He said wiping his hand down his face and she couldn't help laughing a little.

He looked over at her and her eyes soften as she stared back at him. Her heart started to swell and she wasn't sure what to say but one thing, "I love you." She said her voice shaking and his features softened a little, "I love you so much and I'm so sorry." She threw her arms around him, crying on his chest.

She held on to him tighter, laying her head against his chest. She didn't care how she looked or what people may think, she just wanted to feel him. James was debating with his body on what he wanted to do. He was just contemplating on what to do next, but when she said those three words he did what came naturally. He wrapped his arms around her, laying his head on top of hers and felt her body shake as she sobbed against him.

"It's okay baby." He soothed, kissing the top of her head.

"No, it's not. I hurt you and I don't know why but I did. I should have believed you and I should have trusted you." She said looking up at him.

"Yes you should have." He said wiping the stray tear from her face, "But its okay. Never thought your sister hated me that much and so far as Dante goes..."

"I don't care about them. All I care about is you." She said cutting him off and one corner of his mouth turned up.

"Um, you two should go ahead and get out of here. You don't want to make other people jealous or sick over this little love fest." Nik said and James narrowed his eyes at him.

"I'll meet you at my house?" James asked and she nodded.

James paid his tab as she left the bar, "Ramon, you can watch the shop tomorrow." James said and Ramon just nodded.

"And I will take him home." Nik added as James headed to the door not even paying much attention to them.

He made it home just shortly after and saw that she used her key to get in. He walked in shrugging his jacket off as she stood in front of the fireplace. He wrapped his arms around her waist and she leaned back against his warmth. She held on to his arms as his scent filled her nostrils making her legs tingle. There was so much about him that made every nerve in her body stand on end.

He reached for the chain around her neck and pulled out the tags, "I never took them off." She said and he turned her around to face him.

"I know, princess. You have to learn to trust me though. You know I have nothing but your best interest at heart."

"I know. I knew it before but you aren't him and you won't do anything to hurt me." She reached on her toes.

"Hey," she paused to look up at him, "I love you." She felt so light, like she was floating away from her body when he said that and she smiled.

"I love you too." With that admission, he leaned down and pressed his lips to hers, pulling her into him.

She grabbed on to his hair and he possessed her mouth, pushing his tongue in her mouth to caress hers. He lifted her up against him and she wrapped her legs around him not caring how her dress rose up. She just wanted to be as close to him as she can as she enjoyed the way his beard tickled her chin.

"Baby, maybe you need to think about shaving a little and since I have a key to the house, we can cut out the rest and have you move in with me." she smiled as his eyebrow shot up, "And maybe you can start to give up smoking. I told you it's a nasty habit and ..."

"Hey princess, how about you fuck me first and then we worry about the rest later?" he said lifting her over his shoulder as she started laughing and carried her upstairs.

"You don't have to talk to me like that." She giggled as he slapped her butt

"That's okay because you know you like it that way." He said as he finally made it to his bedroom door, slamming it shut.

Jade stood in the shower, her hands braced against the wall. She looked back at the man she loved as he pounded inside of her. Oh, she will never get tired of him being inside of her. What started off as a shower by her self, quickly turned into him joining her, kissing on her neck. She thought after last night he would be exhausted but he was as insatiable and she was when it came to each other. Her toes were starting to curl as her body started to quake. Oh that delicious sensation was within reach. She licked her lips as he pulled her body against his, still thrusting relentlessly into her as one hand came and plucked her clit.

"Oh James." She moaned her hand came up and tugged on his hair.

He pumped into her until he released deep inside and felt her unraveling in his arms. He had to place one hand against the wall to steady himself as her pussy milked his cock. She leaned her head back on his shoulder and she pulled his head down to hers, kissing him deeply.

"What did I tell you about getting my hair wet?" she whispered to him.

He chuckled a little, "Hey, you took the risk by stopping what you were doing this morning."

He kissed her briefly again, before moving away from her. He quickly washed himself as Jade watched him. Just by looking at him, he could turn her on. She bit her bottom lip and he cocked his head to the side.

"Come on baby, we have to get out of here." he said, "That buyer is coming by to see this place in a little bit."

"I guess I do have to let you go." she said poking out her bottom lip.

"Don't worry baby, we still have the rest of this weekend. Ramon won't show up till early in the morning." he said as he stepped out of the shower.

Jade smiled to herself as she finished her shower. It had been six months since that night of the party and every thing went back to the way it was before that horrible plan. Only better. Nicole started working for Dominique part time at the office as a secretary while she was in school. She actually has adjusted to life on campus and even joined a book club on campus. She still hasn't gone out with anyone really, but Jade had a feeling that she was waiting on Ramon. As for Gale, Jade hasn't really talked to her like the way she used to. It's hard to go back to that relationship after everything she tried to do. Jade would just tell Gale that maybe one day it could be like it was, but she wasn't making any promises. One good thing that she did hear was that her and Ryan are separated, so maybe there was still hope for Gale. Kendra had her beautiful baby boy and they named him Gabriel. It's amazing how much he looked like Ricky and even acts like him. When they take him to the store and a woman would lean down to say how cute he was, Gabriel would smile big and flirt. Yep, just like his daddy. Katrina and Scott were good too, expecting their first child. She wanted to hold off knowing the sex until he/she gets here, which made it very difficult for everyone to know what to buy for the baby. Dominique released her book a couple of months ago and it's actually doing pretty well. Jade read some of it and it was actually pretty accurate; although, there were some parts where it looked like she was talking about Nik, especially when it came to the chapter, Beware of him. Jade chose to stay out of that one. She would let them two straighten that out.

Jade finally emerged from the bathroom putting on a white sundress and piling her hair in a ponytail. She figured that James was down stairs working on the kitchen. She wished he would wait till Ramon get here to help him, but she knew she couldn't stop him. Back home, he still had his own place but he was talking about them moving to a bigger place together. She was stunned when he made the announcement mainly because she wasn't sure if he would be up for it, but he was. They had been talking about marriage lately too, but she didn't want to pressure him. For now, she was happy that they were back together.

They have been coming up to the little bed and breakfast almost every weekend to help fix it up and to get away from it all. She did really love it out here, especially at night. Now, Sergeant Kipling finally got a buyer for this place and agreed to pay James for all the work him and Ramon had done so far and that they would have VIP treatment when they come to visit. James didn't know much about the buyer but he was coming down here to check out what he has done. So far, everything was finally coming along. It got a little rough but in the end it worked out for the better. Jade finally got what she had wanted all along.

She went downstairs ready to help anywhere she can and saw James as a limo pulled up. That must be the buyer she thought to herself and started to pick up a little of their mess.

"So, you see Mr. Adlam, the place is really in good condition." she heard James say as she continued to clean.

"I see. You have done a very good job here." the man said in a thick Irish accent.

"Thank you, oh and I would like for you to meet my girlfriend Jade. Jade, this is Mr. Adlam."

Jade looked up at the man and saw him towering over here in his crisp suit. He had jet black hair pulled back away from his face and beautiful grey eyes. Something about those eyes looked familiar to her though.

"Jade, huh? I see you dropped your first name, not to mention the braces." he said nearly blinding her with his perfect teeth.

Braces? Her breath caught in her throat and her eyes widen when she realized who was standing in front of her, "Oh my God. Patrick?"

Myanlass
Myanlass
1,023 Followers
12