Rough Day At Work

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
4nt1g0n3
4nt1g0n3
11 Followers

"Your poor little asshole is going to be a mess before I'm even done."

He could feel her whimpering, but wanted to hear it, so he released his grip on her mouth.

"Oh god it hurts!"

He smiled, slapping her face before moving on to grab her tits, squeezing them harshly, then slapping her ass cheeks as he fucked the tight hole between them. Rubbing at her ruined pussy, he felt that it was still wet and the lips engorged with blood. As he forced two fingers inside the tattered opening, she moaned. He pressed the tips of his fingers against her back wall, so that they rubbed on his cock. Her vagina tightened around his fingers as he started pounding her asshole in earnest. Feeling his cock sliding past his fingers from the other side of the sheathe of her ass excited him immensely. Ignoring her screams, he began cramming more fingers into her cunt. The pressure on his dick increased even more, and suddenly, she was grinding her hips against him, taking his fingers and cock deeper into her holes. Her cries shifted from raw agony to something closer to lusty and he knew he wasn't going to be able to hold his orgasm back much longer.

"You dirty bitch, your pussy and asshole are filled with me and you still want more?"

She was definitely backing up on him now, opening her hips up and allowing his fingers deeper into her, just as he felt his cock sink in up to the base. Unable to contain himself, he pulled his fingers out of her dripping pussy hole, and grabbed her hips with one hand, her throat with the other. Pulling her up, he forced her back into an curve as he drove his cock relentlessly into her ass. She screamed and he felt it against his hand, in her throat. Squeezing tight around her slender neck, he knew he was going to lose it then.

"Ahhhhh you're gonna get it now."

Deep inside her, he exploded. He could feel her pulse against his hand and against his cock. It seemed to synchronize with the spurts of semen gushing out of him into her helpless body. When he finally stopped thrusting into her, she continued to twitch her hips into him, taking him deeper of her own accord. He let go of her throat and let her continue working her ass up and down on his cock. To his surprise, as he watched her perfect ass bouncing against his pelvis he found his cock getting even harder instead of withering. She turned around and looked at him, sweat plastering her hair against her face. "Please can I cum?" she asked softly.

"You want to cum now? I don't know about that." He looked down at her hips expertly guiding her tight ass up and down his shaft. "How do you want to cum?"

"Can I ride you?" She hesitated, looking embarrassed, and added "Please?"

"Fine. But you're gonna have to clean me off unless you want your own filth in your cunt. Slowly sliding his massive dick out of her asshole, his jizz immediately ran out of her asshole, which was now reddened and gaping. Unable to resist, he slipped two fingers into her open hole and finger-fucked it. Clearly still maddened with lust, she pushed back against him, squeezing even more of his spunk all over his fingers. Finally, reluctantly removing his fingers from her, he slapped her ass, smearing it with semen. He untied her arms, and said "clean my cock off." Leaping up, she ran to the kitchen for clean rag, and returned to wipe him clean before taking his hard cock into her mouth. Sucking him to full attention, she regarded him cooly, and then pressed her hand against his chest. He understood, and lay back as she straddled him.

If anything, her cunt was even wetter, hotter and tighter than it had been before. Settling down onto him, she engulfed his giant cock completely. She sighed and began to rock back and forth on him, each time more forcefully. Her whole body was wet with sweat, and her tits were bouncing in rhythm to her thrusts. Grabbing her hips, he forced her down even harder onto his cock. Her moans were getting louder and louder and she threw her head back as her pussy gripped him tighter. He thrust up into her battered snatch as he pulled her down onto him. The muscles in her torso tensed and her nipples went hard as goosebumps broke out all over her flesh. A wordless scream let him know that her orgasm was peaking. "That's a good little bitch, take that fucking cock." Watching her cum on top of him as he felt her pussy clench in spasms, he lost it again. Groaning as if in pain, he stabbed into her quivering slit, dumping another load of cum into her. As she collapsed, panting across his chest, he continued to pump into her. She lay unmoving, exhausted. Dribbles of his cum leaked out of her cunt, and ran down his drained balls.

He rolled her off of his chest, on to the floor, where she lay sprawled on her stomach, legs splayed. Kneeling between her legs, he prodded at her pussy hole. The labia were swollen and red, nearly occluding the orifice itself. Pushing her lips out of the way, he slipped two fingers into her snatch. A rivulet of jizz leaked out as he pushed his fingers in deeper and she whimpered in pain. Spreading the two fingers apart, he could see the ragged edges of the opening. He bent his head, to flick his tongue against the tattered hole, and tasted blood. When he pushed a third finger into her, he noted with pride how much more readily she could take his fingers now that she had been stretched by his cock. She moaned in half-hearted protest as he began to work a fourth finger in, but he knew she wouldn't resist him now. Close to fisting her, he marvelled at the way her flesh wrapped itself around his hand, up past his knuckles, dragging tightly across the back of his hand. She was wet, not only with his semen, but with her own aroused fluids. Realizing she was enjoying the violent treatment, he was unable to resist truly destroying her. He forced his thumb into her already stuffed cunt. Ignoring her cries of agony, he shoved his hand further into her. Using his free arm, he dragged her up onto her knees and held her there. Her ruined pussy was straining admirably to accept his rather large hand, and he looked down to see that she was biting into her own shoulder, trying not to scream.

"Who's my little bitch now?" he asked as she began thrusting against his hand.

Pantingly, she answered "I'm your bitch, your little fuck hole, whatever you want!" He fisted her brutally, her whole body jerking with the force. She screamed , but her poor little pussy clenched down on his wrist as she came again, hips frantically thrusting back onto his hand. Even after she had finished, her hole continued to twitch and her muscles were squeezing him so tight he couldn't remove his hand. A few minutes passed, and he slowly dragged his hand out of her. This time, her wrecked orifice was gaping open quite visibly, with the last dregs of his cum oozing out.

As she slumped back to floor, he said, "Well, I guess you'd better call in sick now, I'll cover your shift."

4nt1g0n3
4nt1g0n3
11 Followers
12