Rough Lesson for the Little Tease Ch. 02

Story Info
It's time for another lesson, and a new student.
6.2k words
4.61
278k
160

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 04/20/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
watchingyou2
watchingyou2
1,226 Followers

"I'll bet I can!"

"Are you crazy? There's no way! He wouldn't!"

Crissy could barely keep a straight face. "All men are the same! You give them a hot girl and they can't help themselves. I'll guarantee you I can give him a hard on!" She paused a moment and lowered her voice to a secret sharing whisper... "Maybe even more!"

Lisa knew that she shouldn't be thinking about these things. It was her daddy they were talking about. At this point, she couldn't remember how this conversation had started. But now, she found herself irresistibly intrigued by her friend's challenge. She looked down from her bedroom window at her daddy lounging by the pool wearing only his swimsuit and giggled nervously. She told Crissy, "OK smart ass! Prove it then!"

Crissy giggled right along with Lisa, but she smiled even more to herself on the inside. She hadn't said a word to Lisa about how she had already seduced her father while Lisa was gone. It had been so easy, and Crissy was thinking ever since about how he had played so easily into the fantasy of fucking his own daughter as she played that part for him... right here in this very same bedroom... bent over this very same bed. If Lisa only knew....

It had only been a week before, but she must have gotten herself off a dozen times re-living that night. In her imagination, her throat felt raw from being made to swallow the whole length of his hard cock. Her pussy gushed with juice as he pounded her until she came hard for him. And Crissy could feel herself getting spanked good and hard, his thick cock pounding her ass as he taught his "daughter" a lesson.

"Fine! Let's go swimming!"

Crissy walked over to the bag that held her things and took it to the bathroom to change. She had bought a new suit that she slid herself into. It was barely more than thin strings holding together scraps of cloth. While Crissy changed, Lisa also put on her suit. It was not as skimpy, but it was still pretty sexy... a polka dot bikini that nicely showed off her body.

When Crissy came back out, Lisa's jaw almost dropped as she looked at her friend's nearly naked body. "Where'd you get that?" she asked.

Crissy slowly turned around to show it off. "I wanted to make sure I got as much sun as possible this summer," she said. "So I got myself a new suit."

All of a sudden, Lisa felt pretty nervous about their bet. She already knew that Crissy had most of the boys at her school wrapped around her finger. None of them could resist her pretty face and hot body. And now, looking at the thin string that disappeared in between the cheeks of Crissy's round ass... seeing how her firm, perky tits hung out on all sides of the tiny top... Lisa thought that maybe this was a bad idea. She wasn't so sure anymore that Crissy should be trying to get her daddy aroused. She started to think that it was obvious he'd get a hard-on looking at her. Most distressing of all, though, was a nagging thought off in the corner of her mind. Crissy was right, it might go even farther...

She was about to say something, when Crissy took a towel and wrapped it around herself... covering up everything except her legs and arms. "I'm ready girlfriend!" she said with another little laugh. "Now, where are you going to be watching from?"

Lisa hadn't thought of that.... How would she know if her daddy got hard or not? She suggested to Crissy that they both go to the pool and she would sit where she could see.

"No. That's no good," Crissy said. "He'll be nervous because of you being around and it won't work." She pretended to think for a minute... though she had already planned her idea out. "I know!" she exclaimed. You watch from the kitchen window. It's really close to where he's laying out, but you can just peek past the shades so he won't see you!"

Lisa thought that was a good idea and agreed. They walked downstairs together and into the kitchen. They tip-toed over to the window and looked out. Sure enough, there was Lisa's father in full view, but facing away from the window. They whispered to each other quietly, because the window was open and they didn't want him to hear.

"OK," whispered Crissy. "Here I go!"

"Good luck!" whispered Lisa, then they both suppressed giggles at how funny that sounded.

Crissy walked back thru the living room and then out to the pool. She stopped for a moment just outside the door and looked over at the kitchen window. She could barely see her friend there watching. It excited her... this was going to be quite a show.

Crissy walked on out and stopped in front of Lisa's dad, facing sideways as if she were thinking about whether or not to go swimming.

"Hi there," he said to her. His voice was a bit strained. He felt very nervous around Crissy ever since that night a week ago. But it wasn't just nervousness. It was also a deep desire to have her do it all again... be Lisa for him... play the part of his bad, naughty, dirty little girl... taking her punishment.

"Hi!" she said innocently. "I was going to get some sun!" she said to him.

He watched her closely as she reached up and loosened her towel, then slowly let it slide off of her onto the ground. He almost coughed out loud as he saw how little she wore. His eyes roamed hungrily and greedily all over her young body. Thoughts of his wife were as far away as she was... she had left on a business trip just after she had returned with Lisa from the visit to her future college.

It was the middle of the day and he knew that Lisa was home. He wondered where she was... why Crissy was here by herself. He thought to himself that she was probably having some fun teasing him... that she knew he'd want her, but couldn't do anything with his daughter around. Still, a dark thought formed in his brain. It was fed by the blood that started to pulse more rapidly through his body. "I may have to teach her another lesson about what happens to girls who tease."

Crissy gladly fed his desire. She acted as if she were stretching, raising her arms high over her head and twisting a little from side to side. She turned her head to look at him and smiled her innocent little smile. "Such a nice day today!" she said. "Beautiful day for catching some sun."

Lisa watched from the window. Her eyes went from Crissy to her daddy... back and forth. She knew it was bad what she was doing. A good girl would not be secretly staring at her fathers crotch trying... hoping?... to see a sign of a growing bulge down there. What kind of a trick was this that they were playing on him?

She thought about going outside and putting a stop to it. She knew that her daddy would do better controlling himself if it wasn't just Crissy out there alone with him. But, she couldn't quite get herself to move. She didn't admit it to herself, but she wanted to see...

Lisa watched as Crissy walked over to a lounge chair close to him. She took her time getting the chair just right... adjusting the back... turning it to just the right angle... laying out her towel on it. Everything included lots of bending over. At one point, Crissy even straddled the chair facing away from him and bent forward to adjust the towel down at the bottom.

Even Lisa could see that this would be too much. Crissy's ass was spread open and Lisa knew her father would be imagining what he would like to do with her. Lisa looked now closely at her father and, sure enough, his hand moved down to his crotch. She watched as he rubbed it slowly, then re-adjusted it in his suit. When he moved his hand away, Lisa could finally see it clearly. A large tent was forming in her daddy's swimsuit!

Lisa was amazed at how large he appeared. It was strange, but she felt proud about that. He was clearly a man that could take care of a woman... or a girl? This last thought came on it's own, almost unexpectedly. A vision quickly came to her.. she could almost see her daddy pounding Crissy from behind. She imagined how hard it would be for Crissy to take that big cock. She saw her trying to get away, but it was futile. Her daddy was also a strong man and held her firmly around the hips, taking her as he wanted.

Lisa's pussy instantly gushed fluid as these mental images played through her mind. Her nipples swelled out so quickly that it was almost painful, and she found herself taking both her breasts into her hands and rubbing them gently then lightly pinching her sensitive nipples through her bikini top. As she did, her eyes stayed glued on her daddy's bulge and she watched as he once again stroked it slowly through his suit.

By this time, Crissy had finally laid herself down on the chair. She was on her back and she had made sure that she was in full view for Lisa's father. She laid still for a minute, just enjoying the feel of the sun, but also enjoying this little game she was playing.

From the corner of her eye, she could see him slowly stroking himself. That excited her, but what excited her even more was knowing that Lisa was watching this from the house. Step 1 in her little plan had gone perfectly. She was ready for Step 2.

Crissy turned her head and looked at him over her sunglasses. She focused her gaze on his cock that he still stroked slowly as she watched, then she looked up at him. "Looks like I've done it again, haven't I!" She said this loud enough for him to hear, but quiet enough that she hoped Lisa wouldn't. This part of the game was just between her and him.

In the house, Lisa could see Crissy saying something to her daddy, but she tried hard to hear and still couldn't. "What is she saying?" Lisa wondered to herself. "She won the bet, is she just trying to make sure that I can see she was right?"

Lisa also could not hear her daddy talking to Crissy. "I thought I taught you a lesson the other night," he said in a low voice. "Did you forget?"

Crissy got up and once again straddled the chair, leaning forward to "re-adjust" her towel a second time. While in this very inviting position with her barely covered pussy now available for his full view, she looked back at him over her shoulder. "You know how I am... daddy...," she said softly. "I just can't always behave the right way... can I...," she said suggestively.

Lisa saw that her daddy was still stroking himself, even as Crissy talked with him. What was going on? He shouldn't be doing that! Why was Crissy still out there... still teasing him... still arousing him...??? Lisa wondered what was going to happen next. Bent over in that position, Crissy was practically asking for her daddy to fuck her right there in front of her!

Outside, Lisa's father licked his lips at the sight of that tight, hot ass just asking to be stuffed with his hard cock once again. When she called him "daddy" it had really stoked his desire. His little girl was asking for it again, wasn't she! Well, she was going to get it all right. This was no way to behave unless she wanted to get herself fucked, and that's just what she was going to get. "No, it looks like you really don't know how to behave yourself, do you?" he said to her. "You're just asking for it again."

Lisa watched in amazement from the window, as Crissy stood up and walked over to him. She bent down and put an arm on either side of him so that her tits hung down right in his face. Lisa could see Crissy put her mouth next to his ear as if she were whispering something.

The whole time, her daddy kept stroking himself. Lisa felt sure that he was going to push her down and fuck her right there next to the pool. A hand slid down onto her pussy as this idea played through her head and she rubbed her pussy through her bikini. Without realizing it, she was now hoping that it would happen. She wanted to see her daddy fucking her friend.

Crissy made sure to let Lisa's daddy get a nice long look at her tits up close as she bent over and whispered in his ear. "Meet me in the kitchen in five minutes." She paused a moment and, without really planning to do it, she licked his ear slowly. "I won't tell Mommy," she went on. "It's our secret."

"FUCK!" His cock leapt to full attention as she whispered this to him. He found himself gripping it hard now as she stood up and walked away towards the house, her ass swinging nicely from side to side. She looked so hot and sexy. Her young, tight body so hot... so... forbidden...

Crissy almost ran to the kitchen, wondering if Lisa had kept watching the whole time. She found her still looking out the window when Crissy walked in. She moved over close to Lisa and the two looked out together. They could see him still slowly pumping his hard cock through his suit. Lisa finally pulled her gaze away and looked at Crissy. "You were right," she said.

Her voice was a little shaky... breathless... She felt embarassed that she had watched her daddy's cock get so big and hard. She felt even more ashamed about the way she had touched herself as she watched him. It was completely wrong, but she had gotten so turned on by the sight. Now, she suddenly realized that her nipples were still hard and sticking out. Her friend could easily see that she was turned on. She turned away a little so that Crissy couldn't see her... and her eyes returned again to her daddy.

Crissy had, indeed, seen the effect this had on Lisa. She also looked outside and the two of them watched together. "God, that's a big cock," she finally said in a voice filled with awe. She didn't look over at Lisa, but went on. "I'd love to get my hands on that."

Lisa nearly coughed at that commet. Her head jerked around and looked at Crissy. "That's my dad!" she whispered loudly. "You can't say stuff like that!"

Crissy looked back at her for a moment, then her eyes went once again to the outside. "I'll bet he'd have me calling him Daddy if I did!"

Lisa's mouth went open and she was about to say something when Crissy all of a sudden stopped her. "Oh crap! He's coming inside!"

Lisa looked outside and saw him already up and moving towards the house. She panicked for a moment. She didn't want to be caught peeking at him!

Crissy, of course, had known that he'd be coming for her. This part of her plan was a little tricky, but she hoped that it would work. She turned to Lisa and said to her, "You need to go! I'll cover for you!" Then, with hardly a pause as Lisa started to move to leave, she reached out and grabbed her. "Too late!" she whispered. "Hide in the pantry instead!"

Lisa had no time to think or argue, she simply opened the folding doors, stepped inside, then closed them quickly. She slid down onto her knees, trying to be small and unseen. As she did, she found that she could see a little bit through the slats. She saw Crissy standing there, then a moment later she heard her daddy come into the kitchen. She couldn't see their faces... only from about waist down.

"There you are," he said.

The tone in his voice was strange. Lisa thought it must be because of the scene that Crissy had just put on for him. Her thoughts went out to her friend. "You'd better get out of there, Crissy!" she thought to herself. "You're barely dressed and his cock was really hard..."

Had she really just thought that to herself? Had she really thought what he might do with that hard cock if he got the chance?

"Yes, sir. Here I am." Crissy said this softly... innocently...

Lisa could see that Crissy had backed up towards the counter and was now against it. She could also see her daddy moving slowly towards her. Lisa's heart pounded as she wondered what was going to happen next.

Lisa's father was looking over Crissy hungrily and Crissy was making sure that his eyes had plenty to look at. She had her hands on the edge of the counter behind her so that her tits thrust out nicely. Crissy had already checked out the view from the pantry and she knew that Lisa would be able to see quite a bit of what was going on... not everything, but enough....

"That was quite a show you put on out there for me," he said. His voice had a hardness... a sterness to it that Lisa had only heard occassionally... when she was in some big trouble...

"What do you mean?" Crissy tried her hardest to sound innocent. Not just for him, but for her friend listening only a few feet away. She wanted Lisa to think that what was about to happen was all coming from her daddy.

"I think you know very well what I mean," he said to her. He moved closer and through the crack Lisa could see him put his hands on Crissy's waist and turn her around, facing the counter. "I thought I taught my little girl a lesson about dressing like such a fucking tease," he said to her as his hand rubbed over her scantily clad ass. "Did you forget that lesson? Did you forget how you got your ass spanked for dressing like a slut?"

Lisa's jaw dropped. "What the...???" she thought to herself. Her mind was working hard, trying to understand what was happening. A flashback to that argument they had a few weeks ago filled her memory... the night her daddy told her she was dressed like a slut... the night that he had put her over his knee and spanked her. Maybe she'd heard it wrong... maybe he meant something else... maybe he...

"Well it looks like Daddy's going to have to teach you that lesson again," he said as he raised his hand and smacked Crissy's ass. This was followed by several more smacks, each one a little harder than the one before. When he was done, he pulled her up and spun her around, then pushed her quickly to her knees. "Now, why don't you get those nice tits out of that bikini so I can see them, then get down on your knees and suck on Daddy's cock like a good little slut." Through the crack, she could see him pull aside the little tiny bikini top and Crissy's tits were free.

Now Lisa knew that she hadn't heard things wrong. Crissy was the one that had been bent over the counter... the one getting her ass spanked... Crissy was the one being told to suck on his cock... but he was imagining it was her! Lisa's heart pounded... she didn't realize it at first, but she started to feel aroused by what was happening in front of her. She knew it was wrong – in so many ways she realized that it was wrong - but she was so excited that she couldn't stop watching.

At first, Lisa couldn't quite see his cock. She moved ever so slightly, very worried about not letting him hear her, and then she saw. It was hard as a rock and really big. She could also barely make out Crissy, but she saw that her face was right in front of his cock.

"Please... I didn't mean to do anything. I'm sorry. I won't do it again.... Don't... I won't tell... I..."

He cut her off by taking her head in his hands and shoving his cock into her mouth. "I know you won't tell," he said to her as he made her take him. "You won't tell anyone how you sucked on Daddy's cock, will you! You won't tell them what a dirty little girl you are, taking a hard cock in that hot little mouth."

Lisa could now see Crissy more clearly. She could see that Crissy wasn't afraid of what was happening. Lisa knew that Crissy liked to suck cock, and she could see now that Crissy had apparently given into what what happening to her. Crissy's mouth was firmly clamped onto her Daddy's cock while she kept her eyes locked on his. Lisa could see Crissy's tits hanging out. She looked so... hot, so... dirty... Lisa could tell that her father wouldn't hold back any longer. He was going to teach her a lesson... a lesson that he wanted his own daughter to learn... and Crissy was going to let him...

Crissy was getting so hot from all of this. She sucked on that hard cock obediently and willingly... making a show of it for both Lisa and her daddy, although neither knew that the other was also watching what she was doing. She knew that the more excited Daddy got, the more he would unknowingly play out his fantasy right in front of his daughter. Crissy tried to imagine the mix of reactions her friend must be having right now, and - as she thought that maybe Lisa was starting to get herself off over the thought of her father – she took on the role more and more... making it real to all of them.

watchingyou2
watchingyou2
1,226 Followers
12