Rough Lesson for the Little Tease Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
watchingyou2
watchingyou2
1,232 Followers

She pulled free for a moment, the drool from her mouth dripping lewdly from her lips as she looked up at him. "Does that feel good, Daddy?" She leaned forward and let his cock run across her outstretched tongue... back and forth several times... her hands submissively behind her back so that it was only her mouth giving him pleaure. "Does it feel good having your little girl suck your hard cock?"

"Oh, yes baby. It does. It feels so good when you suck it like that... when you suck it like a good little slut."

Without even thinking, Lisa had slid a hand down and pushed her little bikini bottom aside. Her fingers rubbed her pussy which was as wet as it had ever been. "How could he be saying these things," she wondered to herself. "Why did he want to treat her like... like... like a what? A slut? A cocksucking little whore?"

She watched the rest of what happened with the greatest of interest. She watched as he forced his cock into Crissy's mouth, pushing into the back of her throat. Crissy sometimes almost choked, but she never moved from her submissive position. She let him use her however he wished. Drool now ran down not just her chin, but all over her tits as well, thick and sticky.

Lisa found herself imagining that she was the one out there. She was the one with her tits hanging out and her nipples all hard for him to see... she was the one taking him into her mouth... the one getting choked by his relentless cock. She now slid her own tits out of her top.

If she had thought hard enough, she would have realized that she was subconciously trying to look like her friend out there on her knees. With one hand, she kept working her wet pussy and rubbing her very hard clit. With her other, she alternately sucked on a finger and squeezed her nipples, making them all hard and sensitive.

The pace quickened. Crissy slurped and sucked as he fucked her mouth harder and deeper. Like Lisa, Crissy had also slid a hand down onto her pussy and was rubbing herself feverishly. As her arousal grew, she forgot that she was performing for them... she sucked on his cock because if felt so fucking good and she couldn't wait to have his hot cum on her face and in her mouth. She wanted it... she wanted it badly...

"That's it... that's the way... suck on it... good girl, just like that... that's how you make Daddy feel so good..." Lisa's daddy looked down at this slut on her knees... this so-called innocent young girl with her tits hanging out, fingering her pussy while she took his cock so happily. The sight of that pretty face with her lips clamped onto his cock was getting to be too much for him... he was going to come... he was going to come soon...

It was a shock to all of them that it was Lisa who came first. She felt her orgasm start to rise and suddenly, she panicked. She tried to hold back, but it was too late and when it hit her – even though she tried as hard as she could - she wasn't able to keep herself quiet. In fact, trying to suppress her release only made things worse. When her orgasm peaked, Lisa let out a sharp little squeal and then a slut-like moan escaped from her as she panted.. .trying to catch her breath...

Crissy and Lisa's daddy both stopped immediately. Crissy's eyes shot over to the closet. This was something she hadn't expected... but it was an interesting turn of events.

"What the fuck?" Lisa's daddy said quietly, almost in disbelief. "Who's in there?" He reached over and opened the closet door... his eyes going wide as he saw his daughter inside, down on her knees...

Lisa moved quickly to try and put her bathing suit back where it belonged, but she wasn't fast enough. She still had her hand between her legs trying to adjust it when the door opened and she saw her daddy looking down at her... his hard cock pointing straight at her...

Quickly, without thinking, Lisa started apologizing... terrified at what he'd caught her doing. "Daddy... .I'm sorry... I... I shouldn't have... Oh my god... I'm sorry. Please Daddy, I didn't mean to..." She remained on her knees in front of him, frozen in surprised fear. She felt small and vulnerable. She wondered what he was going to do to her...

Her daddy was also somewhat in shock and just stood there silently, looking down at her. It was slowly dawning on him that she had been there the whole time... that she had heard and seen everything that had just happened... and that she had brought herself to orgasm watching them...

It was then that he heard Crissy's voice behind him. At first it sounded distant, but as she spoke it became clearer and clearer. "... dirty slut watching you like that. Did you hear how she came? She must have liked watching you make me suck on your cock. Why don't you show her how it feels... show her how it feels to suck on Daddy's hard cock."

Lisa's mind was racing. What was Crissy doing! Why was she saying those things! She looked up at her daddy, hoping that he would not listen... she hoped that he would just tell her to go to her room... she hoped that...

Her hopes were dashed. "Yes, you're right," she heard him say in a somewhat distant voice... "She thinks it looks so good to suck on my hard cock, then let's have her give it a try."

He walked a couple of steps closer to her and stood there a moment looking down at her, this time admiring the exposed tits of his real daughter. His hard cock was only inches from her mouth... but it was no longer Crissy playing out a fantasy with him... this time it was Lisa... his innocent little girl... but actually not so innocent he decided as he looked at her wet lips and nipples as hard as rocks... her face flushed from her orgasm she'd just brought herself to...

His little girl, still down so low, her face at the same level as his cock, looked so willing... so... dirty... He felt it was wrong, but he blamed it on her... If she wanted to act like a slut, then he was going to get teach her what it felt to get treated like one.

"Now you're going to learn what can happen when a girl behaves like this," he said. He quickly reached out and took her head in his hands, pulling her mouth towards his cock. As he pushed himself inside past her lips, it almost made him come right away as he felt her warm, wet mouth engulf the bulging head of his cock.

Lisa gasped as his cock entered her mouth. She was way past being surprised... she was shocked and felt completely disoriented. Without thinking, she put her hands onto him and tried to push him away, at the same time twisting her head from side to side.

"You're not getting away," he said to her in a very strong voice. The struggle that she was putting up only served to inflame his passions all the more. He dug his fingers into her long blond hair and pulled it hard, making her hold still as he pushed his cock inside her mouth. "You're going to suck on that cock until I tell you that you're done."

It was just then that Lisa felt hands on her tits. At the same moment, she heard Crissy's voice. She had moved around behind her and was squeezing Lisa's tits from behind. "That's it Daddy. Teach your girl a lesson... teach her how it feels to have a big cock in her mouth. She's such a dirty little slut, isn't she!"

She looked up at her daddy now. It was the first time she had thought to look up at him. She saw him looking back at her, his eyes dark and angry. He had changed completely from the daddy who had taken care of her the last 18 years... she saw no sympathy for her in his eyes, now she saw only lust... and she responded with the same emotion.

Thoughts of doing something wrong left her mind. At this moment, all she wanted to do was to make him feel as good as she possibly could. She opened her mouth a little wider and pushed herself down onto him a little harder. It felt so amazing to have his big cock sliding in and out of her mouth. Lisa's nipples swelled in response to her desire and also to Crissy's touch.

The feeling of his cock in his little girl's mouth was more powerful than he had imagined it could be. But it wasn't just the feeling of her hungry mouth on his hard cock or that fact that it was his own daughter sucking on him, it was more than that. It was also the fact that she did it with such eagerness... such desire to please.... He saw in her eyes as she looked up at him that she was looking for his approval. She wanted to know that she was giving him what he wanted.

"That's it... that's the way to do it... such a good little cocksucker," he murmured to her quietly. A note of approval was in his voice. "Just keep doing it like that and you'll get a nice big taste of me."

Crissy was also hot and horny. This had turned into a far more exciting scene than even she had imagined. It wasn't her any more pretending to be the daugher, now it was her friend sucking on her own daddy's cock. She was the one who was feeling that big cock in her mouth as he pulled her head down onto him. Lisa was the one that was going to taste his hot cum.

Crissy found that it was really exciting to her to help him take his daughter. She had been working Lisa's tits, but now she slid her hands down onto Lisa's arms and pulled them back behind her back. She held Lisa's arms together, making her mouth all the more vulnerable... accessible... while also making her thrust her tits out a little more for her daddy to see.

"That's it... give it to her hard... choke her with that thick cock..." Then, Crissy thought of something else. Something she knew would push him over the edge. "That's the same way she does it when she sucks on all the boys' cocks."

Crissy was watching him as she said that, wanting to see his reaction. She felt Lisa stiffen, and could tell that her eyes had also focused on him.

At first, he said nothing. He only grabbed her head tighter and, just as Crissy urged, shoved himself deeper inside her mouth, hitting the back of her throat until he could feel her start to gag. He held her in that position for a moment, looking down at her... not letting her take a breath for a few seconds. As he did, he said to her in a low, strong voice. "So, it's true, then. My daughter is a dirty little slut."

After a few more seconds, he pulled himself out and let her get a breath. It was only a moment's pause, though. He had now reached the point where he was going to give it to her all the way.

Lisa tried to say something... she tried to tell him that it wasn't that way... "Daddy, it's not true. I don't..."

That's all she got out before her mouth was again filled with his cock. He pushed her head up and down on him, fucking her mouth. He didn't want to hear her excuses. He knew the truth and she was going to get punished now for it. If she wanted to be a slut, then let her. But she needed to learn what happens to girls that behave like her.

"That's it. Suck on it. Take that hard cock and suck on it good. I know you want it... I know you want to taste my cum in your mouth and feel it shoot all over that innocent little face of yours..."

Lisa could tell that he could wait no longer. She felt his cock swell larger and knew that it was time. "AHHHH, FUCK YES! FUCK YESSSS!!!!" she could hear him nearly scream. It was only a moment later that she felt his hands pulling her down even harder onto his cock as it started to erupt in a volcano of hot liquid.

She tried to swallow it, struggling to keep up with the massive amount of cum shooting into her mouth. She couldn't though, and after a few seconds she simply opened her mouth and let it all flow out around his cock and down onto her out-thrust tits. She gagged a little, gasping for air. Then, as soon as she regained a small amount of control, she immediately started sucking on him again. She wanted it... she wanted it all. She sucked and sucked until every last drop was drained from him, then sucked some more. It was an unbelievable feeling, her daddy's hard cock in her mouth... still pulsing from the strong orgasm

Lisa's mouth, hungry and so willing, was such an incredible feeling. At first he thought he'd never stop coming. He watched his sticky load drip down off her lips and chin... he saw how it coated her nice round tits. He was fascinated to see her still sucking on him, hungrily. She now did it willingly on her own... he could see that she loved it...

It was Crissy that brought both of them back to some form of reality... although this new reality was unlike anything they had experienced before. Crissy got Lisa's attention by sliding a hand down onto her pussy. She started rubbing Lisa's pussy... trying to make this heat of passion last even longer.

Crissy got Lisa's daddy's attention with another suggestion... another comment. "She doesn't only suck those other boys' cocks," Crissy said. She saw his eyes slowly tear away from the sight of his cock in his daughter's mouth. It took a long moment, but gradually they focused on Crissy's hand working Lisa's pussy from behind.

When Crissy saw that she had turned his attention in a new way, she pushed Lisa forward onto her hands and knees. As she rubbed Lisa's pussy from behind, she went on. "They like to fuck her, too... "

watchingyou2
watchingyou2
1,232 Followers
12