Rough Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh baby, you want to cum, don't you?" He asks softly. "I love how your body shakes and trembles when you cum. Should I turn this up?" He asks even as he turns the vibrator on to high, pushing it harder onto my clit, my body now taken over for just the pure pleasure I feel. "Mmmmmmm," I mumble into the gag, as I feel the tension build in my body, knowing I will have an orgasm more intense than the last one; my hips rocking back and forth on the vibrator as I feel the plug in my ass and the dildo pounding into my pussy. I feel a hand pull and tug on a nipple and my body tightens and I arch up as my orgasm hits me full on, shaking me to the core as I go into convulsions.

He pulls the vibrator away, slows then stops pushing and pulling the dildo in and out of my pussy as my body comes down from its pleasure high. He pulls the dildo out with a popping noise and then I feel it at my nose. "Doesn't that smell incredible?" He asks. "Your pussy is so sweet and I am getting addicted to the scent and taste of you."

I feel his hand at the gag and hear him say, "Oh, sweetie, I would love to take that gag off but I don't trust that you will not scream. I want to hear your moans and groans as you are pleasured and as you cum. Are you going to be a good girl and not scream?" He asks.

Nodding my head, I know I want to be able to release some of my tension by moaning out loud and without knowing when, wanting to taste his kiss and his cock. I continue to nod my head, hoping that he would allow me to be free of the gag. "Well, if you start to scream, I am going to ram this dildo down your throat, you understand?" I feel the gag come off and breathe in deep. Wondering what is to come, I feel him pull my hips up and pull the anal plug out, which leaves me feeling empty and I wonder about that.

I feel him between my legs, his hand sliding up and down my inner thighs as he spreads my legs open wider. I feel him move in closer to me; his body leaning over me, and then feel his lips across mine, lightly and teasing; his tongue sliding in intertwining with mine as he deepens the kiss, I groan out loud as it feels so heated and passion filled.

The head of his cock at my swollen pussy lips, moving in slow circles around it, he slightly pushes it in, a moan escaping my lips, as I say, "Oh, god yessss!!!" I feel his hand on my face, caressing, then down my neck, circling my nipple, down my stomach and onto my hip as he takes one final plunge into my pussy, causing me to arch my back and allow deeper access into me. Like a mad man, he starts to fuck me wildly, pounding into me as he pulls on the clit clamp viciously but I find that I like the feeling of pain with the pleasure as my hips meet every one of his thrusts, both of us panting like dogs in heat. I can't seem to get enough of his cock, and tell him so, "fuck me... oh, yes... fuck me hard!" He rams into me fast, hard and deep, I realize that he was not all in until he did that. The shock and the pleasure took my breath away as his cock completely filled me and I start to feel the tension yet again of my pending orgasm. I tell him that I'm close to cumming and he grabs my hips harder and slams into me faster and faster, the sounds of our bodies slapping into each other combined with our heavy breathing. Suddenly, I feel our bodies tense as we both cum at the same time, grunting and moaning out loud, almost screaming, his body slamming into mine, his cock exploding deep inside my pussy, drenching me and feeling it drip out, down my thighs and all over his balls.

I feel him get off of me, pulling his cock out fast, lean over me and feel the tip of it at my mouth as he pushes it in, telling me to suck him clean. I tentatively lick him and then take his cock into my mouth and start to suck it in, tasting our combined juices and finding that it was delicious. He starts to move his hips, sliding his cock in and out of my mouth as I lick and suck him, feeling his cock harden again. He starts to moan out loud as I keep sucking him, deeper and deeper into my mouth and down my throat. Some boyfriends loved that I could suck them all down and have my nose to their pubic bone. I even managed to continue to suck them with my throat muscles but none of them ever made me feel this intense about making sure they were pleasured.

I wanted for this stranger to cum inside my mouth and let me taste his hot sweet cum splash down my throat. I wanted to control his ultimate release and I showed that by sucking and licking him as best as I could. By his groans and grunts, I knew that he was getting close to cumming again. As I had him fully in my mouth and down my throat, I sucked him as he moved his hips into me, fucking my face, softly at first then more rough as his impending orgasm neared. I knew he was going to cum when I heard him start to moan, "Oh fuck, oh fuck. Yes, yes, yessss," between heavy breathes. His body tensed as he grabs my head and pushed his cock deep into my throat but suddenly he stops and pulls his cock out fast.

He leans over and softly kisses my lips. I hear the bottle open again, the sound of liquid being poured and slowly I feel his hands at my pussy again. He had the lube all over his hands and was spreading it between my legs, at my pussy, my inner thighs and at my asshole. I could feel him slowly, in a circular motion rub the lube into my thighs, using his fingertips to tease as it lightly slid them up and down my legs. Then again more liquid poured into his hands and he covered my pussy with the lube, sliding his fingers between my lips and the entrance of my wetness and up to my clit, where he pulls on the clamp, causing a gasp to escape my lips. The feeling was so good and I wanted him to pull on it more, which I told him. He chuckled and slowly, pulled, tugged and twisted it as my clit was manipulated by pain and pleasure. I could feel the tension building yet again and told him I wanted to feel him inside me.

"Oh, baby, you will feel my cock inside you; just not in your beautiful pussy this time. I want to be the first to fuck that tight little virgin asshole of yours as I make you cum hard again by playing with your clit," he tells me.

"I've never had anyone do that before," I tell him softly, scared of the unknown.

"Not to worry, my sweet," he reassures me, "it will be the best feeling for the both of us."

Still not able to see, I feel the ties at my feet being removed and he lifts my hips up to put more pillows under and spreads my legs far apart. I hear more lube being poured into his hands and feel them at my ass, spreading the cheeks apart his fingers slowly enter into my hole. He first slides one finger in and out slowly then another and then one more as I feel him pull me open wide, watching it spread his fingers sliding in and out as it stretches it more and more, so that his cock could slide in easily. As he does this, I feel his other hand pulling and tugging on the clamp at my clit, so I find the feeling of his fingers in my ass quite pleasurable, not painful. When he feels that he has me open enough, I feel the tip of his cock at my asshole, sliding in slowly, as he still plays with my clit. At first it really hurts and he tells me to relax my whole body and he won't move. As I relax my body, I feel his cock slowly inch in deeper and deeper, loving how his cock is filling me up, making my pussy wet to the point of dripping. As I feel him all in deep, I push my ass back a little and hear him groan as I do that. That groan seemed to do me in and I wanted to feel him slide his cock in and out of me, wanted to feel him pound my ass; not sure where this was coming from but the need was very intense.

"Ram your hard cock into me fast, please," I beg of him. He chuckles, then moans as I feel him grab my hips, his cock pounds fast and hard, deep into my ass, making us both groan loudly. He stops, pulls his cock out and lifts my legs up and put them on his shoulders so that he has full access to my asshole to ram. I feel his cock enter my ass again as he starts to pump into me, slowly but hard then picking up the pace, he starts to fuck me faster and faster as he groans and grunts, I can hear his breathing getting more labored as his orgasm is getting close. As he has been pounding into me, he was also tugging and playing with the clamp on my clit, which is causing me to get close to my orgasm as well but wanting to cum with him, I start to moan and groan out loud, pushing myself onto him, feeling our bodies start to tense.

"Oh, baby... I'm going to cum so hard in that tight virgin ass," he moans as I feel my orgasm hit me, making grunt and say, "Mmmmmm... yes... yessss..... I'm cummminggggg..." He thrusts one final time and I feel his hard cock explode inside my ass, filling me up, as my pussy convulses over and over.

As both of our breathing returns to normal, he pulls his cock out, lets me legs down, gently running his hands across the skin of my thighs, as we relax. Still unable to see him, I don't know what he is doing. I feel him reach between my legs and pull the clit clamp off, then reach up to my nipples and remove the clamps there. "I've wanted you so much, for a long time, my love and didn't know how to approach you, so I'm sorry I did it this way but I wanted to please you over and over. I hope you can forgive me for doing it this way."

"I know you?" I ask him, not recognizing his voice or his body. He seems more mature, more experienced than most of the men I know, so I started to mentally go through all the guys I knew, friend or not but couldn't place him. "How do I know you?" I ask as I feel him slowly running his hand on my hips, almost lovingly.

I feel the bed move as he gets up and leaves the room. I hear him go into the bathroom and start my Jacuzzi tub and walk back to the room. He leans over me and unties my arms, lifts me up off the bed with the blindfold still on. Gotten so use to it, I don't even think to take it off. He guides me to the bathroom, and tells me to stand still as I hear him click the lighter on and light all the candles I have in there, hear the click of the overhead light turn off.

He gently grabs my hand and moves me to the tub and helps me in. He gets into the tub with me and sits across from me. I realize that he is not stopping me from taking the blindfold off, so I raise my hands, pull it off and drop it on the floor as I look up at him. My surprise was obvious as he looks at me cautiously.

"John," I whisper, looking at the man who has been in my fantasy for years. "I don't get it. It's really you," I tell him.

He wryly looks at me, grins and explains, "Remember that night we all went to the party when you and my sister were in college? I knew you were at the door watching and wished it was you, instead of her I was doing all the things to. I have had a crush on you for so long but you didn't seem interested in me. I decided that I would put on the best show I could, wanting to make you so horny. I didn't know if you would watch it all but you did and I heard you that night in your room masturbating over and over; I literally had to stop myself several times from leaving her to go to you in your room and do it all myself for you. Since that night, I kept tabs on you and watched you become more beautiful over the years, which made me want you more and fall in love with you."

"You love me?" I ask, still trying to grasp that it was him, the man I couldn't get out of my head for so many years. "You kept tabs on me?"

He looks down into the tub and responds, "Yeah, I do and I did. Lately, my need for you became so intense I started to think of ways to approach you but it never seemed to be a good time. Imagine my surprise to find you had left your back window open for me to easily get in. I decided to take advantage of that and brought my stuff with me. I know it was not a good thing that I did but I felt desperate and needed to touch and please you so much. I'm so sorry."

I look at him as he stares at the water and realize that he made all my fantasies come true. I move over to him, touch his face and for the first time that night, I leaned over and kissed him softly at first, then feel him pull me close and deepen the kiss.

"So," I say to him when we pull apart to catch our breaths, "What else are we doing tonight?"

12