Rough Night

Story Info
A willing and wanton submissive receives a visit from Him.
1.3k words
3.95
18.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the middle of sending Him another text message, the knock at the door makes her start. She looks at the clock and then glances briefly down at her phone. Twenty past nine. With a sigh, she stands and drops it onto the sofa before going to open the front door, pulling her robe around her and holding it closed with one hand. With the other, she twists the catch and pulls the door open to her visitor, the cold November air flowing around her and causing her nipples to harden almost painfully. To her surprise, she finds herself looking up straight into His face.

Slightly taken aback at Him being on her doorstep instead of busy at work as He'd claimed, it takes her a moment to start to speak to Him. "Hi! What're you..." The sentence is cut off midway as His strong hand grips her throat, partially restricting her air. He pushes her back into the entrance hall of her home, shutting the door behind Him in one movement. Both of her hands come up to take hold of His forearm in an attempt to keep her balance, causing her robe to fall open and expose her almost naked body to Him. The thin material of her thong the only barrier between His rough advances and her smooth, warm flesh.

He forces her backwards until she collides with a wall, her head impacting with the plaster and drawing a slight gasp from her lips. He leans into her, placing His mouth over hers and kissing her violently, one hand on her throat keeping her under His will as the other roams over her breasts and down to her hips. As He devours her, she loosens her grip on His arm and allows her hands to drop to her sides, all thoughts of falling gone from her head. His cold fingers wrap around the thin material of the front panel of her underwear and, with a swift, hard, movement tears them from her body. The brief stab of pain between her legs as the material tightens and bunches before giving way, causing her to whimper into the kiss. He discards her ruined thong onto the floor and immediately seeks access to her body, forcing His hand between her legs. Quickly, she moves her feet apart, spreading her thighs for Him and offering Him what he wants. One way or the other, she knows that He'll take it anyway.

His fingers push into her hot opening, spreading her body around the invasion as He stops the hard kiss. They both feel her body respond further to His rough attentions as He rotates his hand, twisting His fingers inside her and revelling in the way that she whimpers as much as her partially constricted windpipe will allow. Abruptly, He withdraws His fingers from her and takes a handful of her hair. He releases her throat and spins her around, pushing her, face first, back into the wall. As He does, she brings her hands up and places them flat against the hard surface.

He takes hold of her robe at the collar and pulls it down and away from her, forcing her arms back down and removing the last vestiges of her protection. In another movement, he snaps handcuffs onto her left wrist and pulls her arm down behind her back, the cold steel digging into her arm. Quickly, she moves her right arm down next to the left, ready for Him to secure her for whatever He wants to do with her. He snaps the second cuff shut around her wrist and moves in close enough to her that she can feel his hard, swollen shaft against her body.

He pulls her head back by her hair, twisting it towards Him and she looks up into His eyes. With His other hand and without releasing her hair, He turns her away from the wall and half drags her up the stairs. With her held in front of Him, He enters her bedroom and throws her down on the bed where she rolls over onto her back. Before she can take a breath, He is on her. His body weight pinning her underneath Him and causing the cuffs to dig into her arms and the small of her back. Swiftly, his hand is back upon her throat, tighter this time and making her breathing ragged. Now she can feel Him at her body's opening and in response she pushes her knees further apart for Him. In one hard movement He enters her totally, forcing His way into her and impaling her completely. A terrible mixture of pain and sexual excitement build into something within her that would have been a scream, if not for the time it has got to throat it becomes little more than a croak because of His grasp on her airway.

Out of breath and helpless, she lays under Him as he thunders into her repeatedly. Every stroke a terrible combinations of tease and torture, pleasure and pain. The limited air that He allows her to have only serving to heighten everything else happening to her and making her head spin. As He ravages her, she can feel everything, every nuance of pain, every tingle of her body's reaction to the delightful abuse.

It hits her, the sensations reaching such a level as to tip her over the edge into oblivion while He continues to pummel her sore body. The effects of the orgasm, combined with the way He has controlled her breathing take her almost to the edge of consciousness and leave her only vaguely aware of things happening. In this state, she feels Him moving her, placing her as He wants her. As she begins to be able to focus again, she becomes aware of how He's positioned her, with her face in the pillows and her ass in the air, presented for Him. It only takes a second for it to register with her as she feels the tip of Him against her tight opening.

Steadily, but with less force than He took her before, He pushes his way into her ass, filling her. She grunts into the pillow at the initial pain, knowing that it will do no good to ask Him to stop and not really wanting to in any case. Steadily, He increases His pace, taking her with almost as much power as He did before. The pain subsides as He continues to use her body for His own pleasure, His pace and strength of His thrusts increasing with every moment.

Abruptly, He slams into her harder than on any previous occasion, forcing a small scream from her. Immediately she feels Him withdraw and, with one firm hand, He pushes against her hip and tips her over onto her side. Allowing the momentum to carry her, she rolls over onto her back, and looks up at Him as He kneels astride her, coming over her stomach and breasts. He stands up and briefly looks at her, laying spread before Him, before reaching into a pocket and throwing a key onto the bed next to her. Without a further word, He walks out of the room and, a few seconds later, she hears the front door shut.

She looks down onto the bed at the key He left, the key to the cuffs still keeping her hands secured behind her back. After fumbling for a time, she manages to get the key and free her aching arms. She rubs her bruised wrists as she walks downstairs, picking up her discarded robe on the way. As she reaches the lounge, her phone beeps, signifying a text message. With a smile, and guessing who the sender might be, she picks up the phone and opens the message.