Rough Play

Story Info
He pins her against the wall.
1k words
4.13
331.1k
63
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where the fuck do you think you are going?" I said as I grabbed her arm.

"Leave me the fuck alone," she said.

I pushed her against the wall. Hard. Then I pinned her against the wall with my hands.

"I don't want to hear any shit from you, bitch," I said as I shoved her harder against the wall.

My hulking figure towered over her lithe frame. But she was game and she wasn't taking any shit from me. Well fuck her, if she thinks I am going to take any lip from her.

"Fuck you!" she said spitting out the invective like it was venom. I raised my opened hand and slammed it against the wall an inch from her face. The sound was deafening and it definitely got her attention.

"If you don't shut the fuck up, I am going to whip your fucking ass, here and now" shouting at her to emphasize my ever growing irritation that she would even attempt to buck my authority.

"Fucking bitch, do I need this shit from you?" my voice both angry and disgusted by the situation before me. I looked down at her. She was sufficiently cowed that I decided to set this shit off now.

"The first thing I am going to do is take that fucking shirt off", I said as I tore open her blouse. "Now thats what I am talking about", I remarked as I stared at her large breasts harnessed by her sheer bra. For the brief moment that I let her go to look at those huge tits, she attempted to make a run for it.

"Get the fuck back over here", I said as I grabbed her by her neck, slamming her back into the wall. "You keep thinking I'm playing with you, huh bitch?"

I ripped her bra off and manhandled her big tits. I began to kiss her, forcing my tongue into her mouth, my hand on her neck. "Open your fucking mouth, if you know what's good for you." I growled at her as I tightened my grip on her neck.

She reluctantly relented and we kissed. I could sense her resistance was waning. Our tongues entwined; probing, searching in each others mouth. My hand was playing with her nipples. Ooh! She felt so fucking good, I am going to...

Owww!!! Fucking bitch, just bit my tongue. "That's it no more playing around", I screamed at her, my tongue still stinging from the bite. I turned her around and pulled down her pants.

"Bend the fuck over, bitch. Do it now if you know what's good for you", I commanded her, as my control over her grew stronger. She didn't move. OK, that's how you fucking want it, fine.

I took my forearm and shoved it in the back of her neck as I pressed her into the wall. Her face flat against the wall, unable to seek help or find solace, she was at my will and she knew it. So I pulled out my dick. I am rock hard and already there is pre-cum on the tip. I am so ready to give this bitch the fucking of her life,

"I am going to fuck you bitch, the way you should be fucked, the way you want to be fucked", I said being both pissed off and horny. Her pants were down around her feet and she had on a thong that I pushed hurriedly to the side.

Then she said in a determined voice, "A faggot-punk like you could never satisfy a woman like me."

Oh, really, I thought, I had nine inches poised at her pussy and she was wet as an ocean. Fuck it. I quickly shoved my dick in to her.

"Damn", she said involuntarily. My forearm was still on the back of her neck and my other hand on her hip. I was stroking her as hard as I could. Her ass jiggled with each stroke. She grunted as I fucked her harder.

I moved close to her ear and said, "How do you like that bitch? Who's a faggot-punk now?" She didn't say anything at all, she just continued to stifle her moans as I kept pounding her sweet cheeks.

"Damn, you may be a fucking bitch, but I have to admit this is some good fucking pussy", I said to her as I tried to shove every inch I had into her.

"Fuck you", she said, "fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, god motherfucking damn, ...ohhh fuck youuuu."

I felt my nut coming on, I wanted to leave my mark, so I pulled my dick out and turned her around. I lifted her off her feet and began to fuck her hard against the wall. Her face was still only up to my chest. I could feel myself coming. So I fucked her as hard as I could. I could hear her moaning through my own grunts and heavy breathing.

Then as I was about to cum, she screamed, "You motherfucker, I hate your ass, ooh fuck...I am cumming." and then she bit me on my chest, digging deep into the muscle.

I must have been past the point of no return because that shit felt good and turned me on even more. I didn't stop, I just banged her harder against the wall until I screamed, "you fucking , golden pussy having bitch, uuuhhhhh, damn."

Even though I came, I kept fucking her, trying to get every bit out of this as I could. Then I heard her say don't stop I am going to cum again. I turned her around and grabbed both hips and began fucking her hard until she screamed, "You did it again, fuck.."

I finally let her go and collapsed on the E-Z chair next to us. I was tired, bleeding and satiated. She moved over to me and then she curled up in my lap.

"Honey, you were fantastic as usual", she said. "Do you think the kids heard us?"

"I don't know and right now I don't care", and then I kissed her and said " one day you'll be the death of me."

She grinned a devilish grin and said, "I know", and sealed it with a kiss.