Rough Reconnection

Story Info
Years later and he still needs her, and WILL have her!
1.7k words
4.15
49.5k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a long time what seemed like ages, yet it also seemed like yesterday that she had seen his face or spoke his name, but driving through this area always made her recall the passion they once shared. It was a warm night and she was lost in the music, windows down, red hair blowing in the wind, and her memories of the pleasure, when suddenly red and blue light from behind snapped her back.

"Shit, what now!" She spoke to herself out loud as she turned to pull into the alley and stop. Her heart rising into her throat as the officer approached her truck, she fingered at the hem of her skirt, brushing her hair to the side she looked up to the officer standing at the window.

"Wow..." The word left her lips before she could stop it, it was him, it was the man she had just been fantasizing about from all those years prior.

They stared at one another for what seemed like an eternity. And then he spoke "peaches..."

"What are you doing here?" She asked realizing how stupid the question was as soon as she asked it. "I mean, hello Neil, how are you?"

"Looking for some fun with little luck until you came along.." he answered.

"Ah, yes, that, I'm sorry, I didn't mean too. I promise I'll slow down" She said moving in her seat causing her skirt to rise up her thighs. His eyes glanced down at her legs and that old smirk spread across his face. She always liked his devious smile, it lite up his brown eyes. He was as sexy as he had always been.

"Well you should know better peaches, perhaps we could work out a deal." He chuckled.

It was about 1:00 am and no one was around. This made her wonder if he was actually joking. She laughed back and brushed her fingers down the exposed portion of her chest giving a glimpse of her breasts as she let out a sigh. His response amused her as he eyed her like a piece of meat, she liked seeing him that way, giving her the upper hand, or so she thought.

She turned, pressing her breasts out towards him, he let out a groan and bit his lip. "Peaches it's good to see you, why don't you step out so I can see more." He smirked.

She chuckled, "okay, but then I need to go, I need to get home."

As she opened the door he stepped into the opening and ran his hand up her leg, between her thighs. She gasped and pushed him back. "Hey! Behave yourself!" She snapped at him.

He laughed again, as he stepped back into the door. "I told you we could work something out ma'am."

"You think you're funny, huh," she snapped as she raised a hand to slap him. He grabbed her wrist before she could. That just increased her frustration, so she raised the other hand and he quickly grabbed her other wrist. He yanked her from the truck, her heels causing her to stumble as they hit the ground. He caught her fall, wrapping his hand around her waist and pulling her into him. She pushed back against him, and he wrapped his hand into her hair, kissing her hard.

She gasped, mumbling protest into his mouth. His kiss was more electric than she recalled, her body responded, returning his kiss and warming her body in a way she hadn't felt in years. He broke the kiss and she shoved hard back against him.

"You asshole, I haven't seen you in years and you think you can just do what you want?!" She scolded stepping towards him, yelling her protests. "Behave yourself Sarge!"

The same evil grin spread across his face, he rapidly stepped into her wrapping his hand around her throat and slamming her back against her truck and squeezing down. "Make me bitch!" He growled into her ear as she gasped to draw air. His body pressed against hers and she could feel how hard his cock was becoming as his other hand roamed her body. His teeth sunk into her neck and chest, he bit so hard as she tried to scream out but he squeezed his hand around her throat, choking out the sound.

"Don't fight it, you know you want it, we both want it." he whispered.

"We can't, it's not right, please stop," she said back, but he seemed to ignore her words.

His hand reached into her blouse and started feeling around until he finally found her nipple. He started rubbing and pinching it. This time he kissed the scream out of her mouth.

He moved his hands down to the bottom of her skirt and move it up her legs. He stopped at the top, feeling her lace panties. "Very nice" he whispered as his hand began rubbing her warm wet pussy through her panties. "You're happy to see me peaches" he chuckles. Then his hand slid under her panties and he started to play with her clit. He could feel how wet she was and he knew this was what she wants despite her protests.

"No, stop, we can't do this," she said, but he quieted her by wrapping his hand around her throat again. His fingers kept playing with her clit, moving down a little to get closer to her opening. Then he moved his finger and slipped it inside her. She let out a moan. His other hand moved from her throat and began painfully squeezing her breasts.

She fought back against him, "Neil, let me go, don't do this!" She pleaded, knowing she should not have teased him. But she just enjoyed it too much. Was this what she deserved? Was this what she wanted? She knew she craved him. "Fuck you! I'm not your fuck toy anymore!" She snapped.

"Mmmm, I've missed that mouth of yours peaches, let's see if you can still use it." He growled. He wrapped his hand in her hair and pulled her towards his patrol car, opening the back door he pushed her inside. He walked back to her truck, shut it off and locked it up, walking back to his patrol car he turned off his lights and put it in drive.

"What are you doing? You can't do this to me, let me go right now!" She yelled. But he ignored her, he just drove. He pulled up to a closed gate, it opened and he pulled into what looked like a secured loading dock. The door closing behind them.

"You ready for some fun peaches?" He laughed as he stepped out. He opened the back door of the car. "Step out ma'am."

She exited the car, adjusting her skirt and gathering herself. She was fighting to contain her excitement for what was coming and it didn't take long. He grabbed her again by the throat and kissed her passionately. Slamming her back against a brick wall, his hand fumbled to free his cock from his uniform then he wrapped his hand into her hair and forced her to her knees against the wall. His cock meeting her mouth. She clenched her teeth refusing to open her mouth.

"Oh, playing hard to get I see.." He chuckled. Then he slapped her hard across the face. This shocked her, he had never had the nerve to hit her before.

She snapped back, "you motherfucker!"

"Open your mouth bitch!" He snarled slapping her again.

She complied, his hard cock parted her lips and pushed deep into her throat. She didn't want to admit it but she had missed the taste of his cock. She knew she wanted it.

He began sliding his cock in and out of her mouth, increasing his pace. He would push it deep into her throat making her gag as he held it there. "Good girl" he moaned.

This enraged her, did he just mock her she thought. She raised her hands and pushed him back away from her. Rising to her feet. "Who do you..." Her words cut short as his hand slammed into her neck. His other hand slapped her hard again.

"You're the one who better behave, wouldn't want to have to bruise a delicate peach." He mocked.

She grabbed at his arm trying to break his grip on her throat, her vision began to dim and she could hear him moan in pleasure at the sight of her struggle against him.

Suddenly his hand was in her hair pulling her towards the front of his patrol car. He slammed her face first onto the hood her knees buckled against the push bumper. He pushed her skirt up and pushed her panties to the side. Without warning her pushed his cock deep inside her. They both let out a moan at the sensation. His hard cock stretched her tight pussy, it was both painful and pleasurable. His cock felt just as amazing as she had recalled and her body immediately betrayed her as it began to build up to an orgasm.

He began fucking her hard and fast, like a wild animal claiming its prey once more. His hands grip hard into her flesh, bruising her soft skin. He slaps her ass so hard she jerked forward placing her knees onto the push bar. His cock continued to slide in and out of her at a feverish pace. His moans were so sexy and rapid that she knew it wouldn't be long before he came, but she was right on the edge too. He let out a groan pushing deep inside her. Finally she felt it, the warm flood of the first stream of cum spraying deep inside her warm welcoming pussy and that pushed her over the edge. She began to cum with him, her cunt spasming, milking his cock for every ounce of cum he has to give her.

He let out on last sigh before collapsing against her. She laid there shocked at what had just occurred, then she began to smile. She could feel his warm cum spilling out of her wet tunnel as it over flowed and the sensation was more than she could have ever imagined, she had often fantasizes about his cum filling her but it was far better than the fantasy that had got her pulled over in the first place.

"Mmmmm... Peaches..." He whispered. "Missed you!"