Rough Ride

Story Info
She gets a hard quick fuck.
2.9k words
3.89
63.7k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sat there on the couch looking around the room, as she tries to relax. The moment she hears the door beginning to unlock, she hops up with gusto. Excited she dashes to the door her eyes growing as she blushes thinking about what they agreed would happen when he got home. Her heart races as she holds still as he opens the door, her eyes land on him.

"Baby!" She grinned looking up into his eyes.

She blushed as his lip curled into a smirk when he saw her in such a sexy little outfit. He takes a moment to let his eyes slowly roam every delicious curve her body had to offer, before he spoke.

"Now don't you just look sexy as can be?" His velvety voice rolled over her body making her insides melt even more, raining down into her small panties.

Her cheeks flush quickly as she bites her lip grinning up at him, moving closer. "Thank you baby, so do you." Came her breathy response.

He chuckles and shakes his head and then places his hand on her lower back, he slides his hand around her to pull her close against him. "Oh please, the men's shops are so horrible and filled with the same things, just different color so I barely get outfits." He laughs softly and it makes her grin.

"But that doesn't mean your any less sexy my love." she grins looking up into his eyes, wrapping her arms around him, her barely covered bitty titties press into his stomach.

That contact makes his smile widen, he reaches up with a hand and captures her chin, lifting her head up so that their eyes could meet more fully. He spoke in a soft but firm way as he said. "I want you to give me a little show. Strip for me. Now."

She blushes hearing his command, knowing that, that tone meant he was about to take her on a hard ride. She bites her lip grinning as she steps back, blushing even harder responding with a soft.

"Yes Master"

She slowly lifts her hands, noticing the slight tremble in them as they ran up her flat tummy, to her bitty titties. Her eyes remained on his as she flicks her thumbs up her erect nipples. She moans softly and grips onto the small bow tie that held her small top up, sliding it loose slowly. She clasps the fabric to her breasts slowly peeling it away exposing her rosy nipples to his eyes. Her heart beats faster as she begins to breathe a bit harder, her tits quickly get caught by gravity and bounce down against her rib cage making her grin. She bites her lip watching him as his eyes would devour her, the more skin she exposed to him.

She watched as he begins smirking at the sight, her titties now fully exposed. She slowly pushes her fingers down towards her bottoms, hooking her thumbs into them lifting the fabric from her skin. The cool breeze from the room's chilled air caress her skin as she slides them down to rest just above her mound. She spins around tugging the material tight against her rump. Then slowly she grinds the fabric down her cheeks, making her meat bulge slightly and pop free as she bends forward. Her holes are exposed to him as she slowly lowers her panties and attached stockings.

She could feel his eyes on her, and as she turned she looked and saw his eyes would be full of his want, his lips wearing the sexiest smirk at the sight of her. She could tell he held himself back as he watched and saw what she was doing. His eyes would seem as if they were ablaze with lust as she gasps suddenly, he lunges at her, reaches out and grabs her by the throat, making her wince as he cuts off her air. Then slamming her roughly against the wall, his throat rumbles in a low primal groan. Her eyes slowly peel open hearing his groan as she tries to moan out but not a sound came out. Her eyes watch as he came closer and closer until his teeth pushed into her lip making her squirm in his grip.

"It's been quite some time since I fucked that lovely ass of yours. Let's hear my slut beg for it." He says as he lets go of her throat.

Her eyes stay on his and before a word leaves her lips, a sharp crack whips through the air, her head toss roughly over to the side. Her eyes, watering slightly, refocuses on his chest as she moans out gasping softly, realizing he had hit her. She bites her busted lip softly as she whimpers pulling herself back up right. Her heart races as she slowly brings her eyes to his. Her heart racing as she gulps softly stuttering out.

"Oh, oh please Master, please fuck me in my ass." Her eyes spread opened as her pussy shuddered at just the idea of his thick shaft fucking up her tiny ass hole. Her words become more urgent. Please fuck the ass that is yours. Fuck your slut in only the way you know how Master. Please." She pants softly as she looks pleadingly into his eyes.

His eyes would widen for a moment as the excitement within him builds as he listens to her beg like the true little slut that she was for him. Her words seemed like they were like music to his ears as she looked into his eyes in such a pleading way, she hoped he knew she wanted it just as much as hoped he did. She yelps loud not seeing the next blow coming as he smack roughly across her other cheek. Harder than the first, her lip bursts with blood as she groans quickly. He then grabs her by her hair and pulls her down. The hard floor meets her knees in an unforgiving thud making her wince as he forces her onto her knees. With his hand tight in her hair, he uses his other hand to reach down to free his already thick hard throbbing cock. Her eyes grew greedy as her mouth watered for it, her tongue swiping her bloody lip, watching with rapt attention as he moves it just inches away from her lips.

"Then be a good slut and get that cock nice and ready for that so very fuckable ass that belongs to me." Came his voice from above her, deep and raspy.

All too soon pain was shooting up her scalp, as he yanks her hair causing her mouth to open up as she tries to cry out. He shoves his cock deep into her mouth, shoving into her throat, seeing just how deep she could take him.

"Show me how much you love sucking my cock, slut." He moaned out.

Her eyes close as she takes wraps her lips, swollen and split, firmly to him sucking him hard. She moans feeling his weight push against her tongue, the velvet feeling of his shaft making her pussy shudder. She grips onto his balls stroking them as she sinks deeper and faster against his thick shaft. Her fingers continue stroking up his balls as her free hand grips onto his shaft as she takes him balls deep into her mouth, gagging as he sinks into her throat. Her eyes water as she sucks harder, stroking at him and slobbering down onto her swaying bitty breasts.

She was almost oblivious to how she was effecting him as his head rolls back, when she so very greedily continued to work on his cock. She just hoped he loved the way she was always so greedy for his cock as he would let her work his length at her own pace, for the moment. She could feel that as her throat gripped and gagged around his shaft whenever she would take his entire length he enjoyed it by his grip in her hair tightening. His moans easily slips from his lips as her head bobbed back and forth on his cock. Her eyes look up to see he was staring down at her, as her lips so tightly wrapped around his shaft and repeatedly, she takes him down her throat. She watched as another moan escaped his sexy lips. Her eyes close as she moans up to him gagging around his length again. She could feel his hand somewhere in her hair, her mind too drugged with lust to know where exactly. Her lips grip hungrily at his thick meaty shaft as she sucks him down quicker, her tongue sliding and slobbering all around him when suddenly like lightning his grip gave way to pain shooting up her scalp.

"Look at me slut, look at your Master while you suck my cock." His jaw would clench his he held her away from his cock, watching her.

Her eyes widen at the sad sight of his departing cock, wanting to claw him closer, her brain switches on realizing he was speaking to her. Her eyes spread wider as she panted like an animal, she looks into his eyes, drool and blood slobbering down her lips onto her breasts as her mind snaps into sharp focus, looking deep into his loving dominating eyes. She bites her lip breaking the bead of spit connecting her lips to his cock as she blushes, and licks her lips looking into his eyes. Her hands slowly move from his cock and balls to rest on his thighs, kneading his leg muscles gently as she fights the whimper that wants to make itself known

He stood there smirking the entire time as he could see the blinding lust she had, just from sucking on him. With his hand still gripping in her hair he would pull at her hair, like the pet she was for him. He led her on her hands and knees away from the entrance. He tugged her along into the living room. He then forces her body forward bending her over the coffee table. Her hips crash against the table in a firm thud as she grunts softly. Her bitty breasts smash against the table as she gasps quickly feeling him against her.

Pressing the length of his cock spit and blood coated, against the crack of her ass, he begins to move his hips to stroke his length between her cheeks. She lifts up moaning as he reaches down to press his palm between her slender shoulder blades, pushing her back down on the table. His other hand swiftly comes down to smack across her ass cheek, making a loud crack echo in the room. The sound plays in her mind for long seconds until she realizes fire was trying to eat her ass cheek alive. Her toes curl instantly as she stops breathing feeling the heat radiate to her pussy making her thighs shudder as she moans brokenly.

"Spread that ass slut and beg for it, beg like your life depended on my cock being inside that fine ass of yours." He said calmly, gripping onto her hair once more to press and grind her face against the glass of the table as he hovers over her.

She winces feeling him gripping onto her hair yanking on it making her eyes peel open as her heart frantically beat inside her chest, as if threatening to explode. "Please! Please Master!! Fuck me Oh! Please!!" She begins pleading quickly, her hands gripping onto her ass cheeks, exposing her holes to him as she continued. "Fuck me in the ass please, I need you, I can't think of anything else aside from your hard fucking dick. Please fuck your slut, please." She was on the verge of tears as she whimpers loud beginning to sniffle slightly.

He lets out a primal growl as she began to beg for him in earnest. She hoped he knew that every word that was so quickly spoken was true. Her need for him was too much her pussy ached and swelled as his thick tip swirled around her anus. She was so desperate for him to be inside of her once more. It had been too long since the last time he had fucked her perfect little ass, she couldn't wait any longer. Just as she was about to do something she was sure she'd be severely punished for. His cock, still dripping wet with her drool and blood, presses against her hot little entrance. When his tip finally was inside of her she moaned out in relief and greed as he slowly slid the rest of his length inside of her tight anus, his moans would grow louder. Once he was finally balls deep inside her ass he would grind himself against her and lean over her body. He yanks her hair back so that she could hear his moan next to your ear.

"Scream it slut, who's my dirty little anal slut? Who owns the ass my cock is in?"

"Oh fuck Master, I am your anal slut!! Oh fuck you own this ass Master!" She yelps loud as he smacks across her face and grabs hold of her neck cutting off her air. Her eyes close tight as she tries talking again but couldn't.

He takes hold of her neck with both hands now, tightening his grip, completely cutting her air off to her lungs, displaying that her every breath was his as well as every inch of her body. He grinds himself hard against her, making her thighs press hard enough against the table that the table would move slightly under them. As his groans rips from his throat he begins to thrust hard and fast inside of her. His grip around her throat was used as leverage to pull her back against him with every thrust he made into that incredibly tight ass of hers. It squeezed around him and stroked his entire length which only made him want her that much more. Her lungs began to ache as he fucked and screwed her insides to mush. Suddenly, he bites down on the back of her shoulder, breaking the skin and tasting her blood as it trickled down her back and his words would mix with his pleasured groans.

"Fuck that cock, fuck it with that ass of yours, slut. Show Master how much you want his cum inside you." He said quickly.

Her eyes watered and her body shuddered, she wanted to cry out, in pain or pleasure, she wasn't sure. Her body craved him, her thighs quaked as her entire body shuddered hard. Her pussy spasmed and pulsed as he slammed deep in her. Her ass grips him tight as she began to fuck back against him with everything her smaller body had to offer. Her eyes watered more as she humped back running purely on her need to have him in her, to have him claiming her like only he could. She bites her lip hard fucking herself onto his shaft almost mindlessly.

The pleasure was so intense that his eyes would close shut on him and he latched onto her shoulder, his bite dug deeper into her the faster they moved. He releases her neck with one of his hands, grabbing onto her hair. Tilting her head back, bending her body up as much as it could and his hand massage over her throat. He slowly releases her throat, allowing her to once more breathe again. She whimpers softly as she gasps for air, her neck was red from his grip as she was hammered and beat down from his thick pulsing cock. She pants softly moaning as her pussy shudders hard around him. The floor of her cunt shuddering and pulsing as he slams in her ass.

"Cum for me slut! Cum now! Beg me to cum in your ass." He spoke into her ear.

He drops his hand from her neck down to her pussy smacking against her clit hard, before shoving his fingers in tight firm circles around the small bundle of nerves. Her pussy explodes all over his hand, her eyes closed tight as she yells out loud pleading with him.

"Oh Master, please cum in me, please fill your slut up! Fuck!! Please Master Please!" She yells, as she thrashed back against him as he continued his poundings deep in her ass hole.

Beating his body against hers with such force that it caused her thighs to bang against the edge of the table and he could feel her entire body clenching up as her pussy explodes. With the added tightness that squeezed his cock, trying to milk him for every drop in his body he thrusts hard inside of her. His cock pulses and erupts deep inside her tight little asshole, which has his head rolling back and him yelling out his release. His body was shaking and bucking hard against her with every thick stream of his cum that left his tip to fill your ass completely.

"Fuck! Yes!" He yells.

She pants harshly closing her eyes as his big body collapsed down onto her back, feeling him fill her until his sac was empty as they try catching their breaths. He would lazily kiss along her bruised shoulder with his hands caressing over her body. "Mm, I love fucking you baby."

She smiles big feeling the warmth of his frame pushing against her back as she holds onto him using just her anus. Her eyes look back just slightly seeing the very outline of his face, she grins hearing him, moaning softly. "I love it too."