Rough Rider Ch. 1

Story Info
She's intrigued by handsome cowboy.
1.2k words
4.04
64.9k
5
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/22/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxSweets
TxSweets
16 Followers

"The usual, Darlin, and add a few slices of bacon for me, if ya would." She loved his thick southern drawl almost as much as she loved those dirty Wranglers he always wore. She gave him a playful wink as she set his coffee in front of him. "No problem."

She walked around the counter and leaned over the window into the kitchen. "Hey, Danny, gimme a special for Jake, please. And extra bacon." She never put his order into the computer anymore. He came in every morning just before breakfast switched to full price, and she always put the money in the drawer as extra. She watched him out of the corner of her eye as she washed the counters down. He was cute. So cute – dark brown hair tucked up under a baseball cap, and green eyes that would make any woman melt. He was radiant in the tan that comes from physical labor, out under the sun. He was a hard worker, and Debbie loved that about him. She'd bet ten bucks he was good in the sack too!

She saw him stretch his muscular body, his legs relaxing under the table as he pulled his arms back, and clasped his hands behind his head. For a minute, she thought he was watching her. "How's that husband of yours doin," he called out. She walked a little closer to him, and leaned against one of the booths. "Doing just fine. Lazy and no good as ever." She laughed a little, but the truth is, it was a sore subject for her. Michael was just that – lazy. He was barely holding on to the job that kept their heads above water, and she found herself growing more and more resentful every day. Her job was actually an outlet for her, a place to get away from the world that troubled her so much at home. For a while, she could concentrate on nothing except hot food, fresh coffee, and a cheerful smile. She was lucky enough to enjoy what she did, and hunks like Jake made it even better.

They sat in silence for a moment before she found her gaze drifting over his body. Dirty jeans, t-shirt, and boots. He needed a shower, and it was only ten am! But she knew he'd been up and working for hours now. Not as long as she had but still. The thought of him in a shower sent a wicked smile to her face. Oh the fun she could have with that man in the shower. Nothing but them, some soap……

"What're you grinning about?" The question jolted her from the wonderful fantasy in her head. "Oh…. Nothing." She threw a teasing grin at him. "Just wondering… how well you clean up." With that she turned and headed back toward the kitchen, bumping into Trina halfway there. Trina was her relief.

Debbie came in late in the evenings, right before the one o'clock rush. The crowd was not always a pleasant one, as most of them were coming in to sober up after their night at the bar, but she looked forward to this time in the mornings, it was quiet. And she got to flirt with Jake. She and Trina had an arrangement. Debbie worked an extra hour in the mornings, so Trina didn't have to get up so early. Trina's part of the deal, was that she didn't weasel in on Jake while Debbie wasn't looking!

"Judging from that goofy grin on your face, I'd guess, Prince Charming's here?" Trina was forever teasing her about Jake, but it was all in good fun. "Yep, and making my mouth water just as much as always!"

She grabbed the plate of piping hot food from the window.

"I'll be clocking out of here in just a few minutes. Anything new?"

"Nope, same ole, same ole. I'll be ready in a sec."

Debbie grabbed the coffee pot on her way by, and poured fresh coffee while she set the plate down in front of him. "You're pretty talented with those hands."

She grinned at him. "More than you know, Cowboy." She turned to leave, but his voice caught her mid-step. "Well, how 'bout, you sit down and have breakfast with me, and I'll see if I can learn a bit more about your … talents."

She smiled a little at the thought of this new possibility, and of how much trouble it could get her into, if things went beyond breakfast. "Sure." She smiled at him. "Let me clock out, and make myself a cup of coffee. You go ahead and eat."

When she got back to the table, he'd already polished off half of his breakfast. 'Guess hard workin' men need their nourishment.' She thought to herself. She sat down, and for a minute, neither of them spoke. He chewed slowly as he watched her…

And he smiled.

She had her eyes lowered, concentrating intently on her coffee cup. The rise and fall of her breast under the tacky uniform only entranced him. She'd left the top two buttons undone, and from this position, he had a clear view of her firm breasts. He thought he could remember her mentioning a few younguns at home, but her body didn't show it. She was no beauty queen, but she had a nice natural appearance to her that he found incredibly sexy. She stayed active, and therefore, she stayed fit.

He leaned back in his seat, repeating the move from earlier, stretching his entire body until his feet bumped into hers under the table. He was the first to break the silence. "You're an incredible tease, Debbie."

She didn't know what she had expected, but she didn't think that was it. Something in his tone sent a thrill through her, and she glanced up at him. "You're not so bad yourself!" He hesitated a second before letting loose a healthy chuckle. "I guess we're both pretty much experts at this game, aren't we?" He waited a minute before adding, "but we're not on your territory anymore."

He leaned forward and took another big bite of his eggs before she had time to think about what he meant. "Do you have plans for this evening?" She glanced up at him. He'd already swallowed his food, and was waiting for her reaction to the fast pace of this conversation. "Um… no. No I don't." She hated it when she stuttered. He didn't speak right away. Instead, his eyes were glued on hers, his mind working at a leisurely pace, soaking up every one of her movements, judging them, calculating them. Trying to decide if he'd been right in his guesses. He glanced toward his coffee cup, which was still three quarters full. "Would you warm that up for me, please." It wasn't a request, but more an experiment, and she hesitated only for a second before sliding from the booth and grabbing the pot.

His fingers curled around her wrist lightly as she leaned over him. "I'd like you to meet me for dinner tonight."

There was a short pause that seemed to last an eternity in Debbie's mind. "That ok?"

"Yeah. Yeah, sure." She hated it even worse when she blushed, and she could feel the beginnings of one setting in right now. Why, she had no idea, but she had a feeling she was going to get herself in a lot of trouble before the night was over.

TxSweets
TxSweets
16 Followers