Rough Tongues and Sharp Teeth Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AvayaNox
AvayaNox
83 Followers

"Nothing. I want nothing. All I ask is that you let us help you, let me help you. I love you." He looked at me then. He looked straight into my eyes. I let him see my soul. I let him see the pain, the suffering, the hurt, and the love. I had fallen in love with him the moment he was in my arms. I just never wanted to let go again.

He began to soften for a moment, then all his walls were back up.

"No, it's impossible. You just want to use me. I've paid you, now let me go." Now that hurt.

"Please, don't you feel anything for me at all?" He stilled for a moment.

"Yes, but that doesn't matter."

"Yes it does! Let me love you, please. I have never loved anyone before." Tears were falling in earnest now.

"You actually love me?" I nodded and clung to him like he was my lifeline out of the darkness. "You don't just want to fuck me?" again I nodded. "You've never loved before?"

"No, never." It was true.

"But, how old are you?" He looked truly confused.

"I was born twenty five years ago." He looked baffled.

"You're so young. You can't be very powerful."

"No, I am the least powerful Vampire in this nest." My head was resting on his chest, drinking in his warmth.

"Then why did they give me to you?"

"Because they saw in my eyes how much I cared for you." I looked up at him, and he at me. He finally let his barriers down.

"You really care for me?" I nodded and held him close. He wrested his head on my shoulder and I felt tears drip down my chest. I carried him over to the bed and he stiffened for a moment, but I just put him under the covers, climbed in, and snuggled up against him. He relaxed and started purring softly. I kissed his neck and rubbed his chest.

"Thank you." I whispered in his ear and held him.

AvayaNox
AvayaNox
83 Followers
12