Rough, Tough & Tight

Story Info
An act of revenge goes wrong when she gets caught.
1.4k words
4
147.1k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Crouching down, I leveled the paintball gun, securing it against my shoulder, and gauged the distance to the SUV. Considering the well-lit parking lot, my shot was clear. I slid my finger onto the trigger, and squeezed.

'Yeah' I thought to myself. Seeing the three fluorescent orange splatters against the dark blue paintjob on the Yukon brought a smile to my face. A door slammed down below, and I dropped flat on the roof. The smell from the drycleaners emanated through the roof, and I wrinkled my nose as it started to burn.

Hearing footsteps on the sidewalk below, I pushed myself to my feet, and hurried across the roof, eager to leave my smelly hideout behind me. Reaching the fire escape, I took the steps two at a time. As I turned the corner, as shadowed passed in my peripheral vision, and I pressed my body into the wall closest to me. The footsteps drew closer and my breathing slowed.

Listening intently, I waited to see who was coming. The steps echoed against the cement, and then faded away. I crept along the wall and quickened my pace, wanting to get to my car that was still a few blocks away.

Glancing over my shoulder as I reached Portage Road, I took a deep breath, my pulse finally slowing down to normal.

Pausing to glance at a window displaying jewelry, I felt the adrenaline run through my body. I had helped get revenge on a friend's ex-boyfriend, and had fun doing it. Feeling excited, I continued on my way to my car. I was comfortable walking the downtown streets at night, even with no other people around. Having grown up in the area, I felt safe and had faith I could protect myself if the need arose.

Rounding a corner, I could see my car in a deserted parking lot in the distance, 'Only a hundred yards till a safe getaway' I thought to myself. With two store fronts and a dumpster before me, I continued on my way. I peered into an alley as I passed it, not stopping my pace. A flicker of silver caught my eye, and I back-tracked a couple of steps. The alley wasn't lit, but wasn't that deep. Ten steps in and I was stopped by a 20 foot brick wall. Looking around at the ground I couldn't see anything that might have glinted in the faint street lights and drawn my attention.

I turned on my heel and started the short walk back to the sidewalk. A few steps from it I felt a hand touch my arm.

"What the..." was all that escaped my mouth before a hand clamped over it. I was pushed against a store's brick wall, into the darkness, and a body pressed close to mine.

"Have a little fun tonight?" A voice questioned. I tried to move my body away from the wall and felt a knee nudge between my legs, securing me in place.

The voice was low and menacing, but faintly familiar. Thinking hard, I tried to place the voice to a face but came up blank. The body pressed against me more and I had difficulty drawing a breath in.

"Why are you always instigating shit?" the voice questioned me. I shook my head in denial. The body leaned closer to me, and the face attached to the voice came into view.

I immediately pushed against his chest. The hand covering my mouth fell away but the body stayed pressed against me.

"Nate, what the hell are you doing? You scared the shit outta me!" I hissed at him.

"You just paint balled my best friend's car and your asking me what I am doing?" he questioned me, his face impassive.

"He never should have slipped that drug in Monique's drink. Payback is a bitch!" I replied.

"Yes it is, yes it is." He said in his southern drawl.

"Would you get off me, I want to get home and call Monique; it is my bragging right after all." I asked.

Nate took a deep breathe in, reminding me how close together we were, and said, "We need to have a little talk."

I stood there, waiting for him to continue.

"Why did you do it?" he questioned.

"I felt like it, what do you care anyway?" I retorted.

Nate leaned his face closer to me, our noses almost touching.

"Why?" he whispered again.

I didn't reply. I looked at him, and raised one eyebrow. Nate reached a hand up and grabbed a handful of my hair. Jerking my head back, he growled, "Answer me."

"Let go of my hair Nate." I said calmly. He watched my face, waiting for a clue to what I was thinking, waiting for a verbal response.

He clamped his mouth over mine, and kissed me roughly. I didn't move, waiting for him to stop his physical assault. A few seconds passed, and he pulled away, looking at me again.

"No smart ass comments?" he questioned.

"No." was all I could say in response.

He kissed me again, his grip on my hair pushing my mouth against him more. I could feel his tongue probe my lips and I allowed him to slip it into my mouth. Slowly, I joined in the kissing, becoming a willing participant. His mouth tasted deliciously salty.

Nate slid his hand against my scalp, deeper into my hair. I felt his other hand slip around my waist, drawing our bodies fully against each other. I could feel his arousal growing, and moved my hips in response.

I felt my body slam against the wall before my brain comprehended that I was being shoved away. I stood there, motionless, looking at Nate in surprise. Instinctively, I moved to swing at him, and as my fist whipped through the air, he grabbed it and used my momentum to swing me around and back against the wall.

"Nate!" I squealed, "It was just for fun. I didn't do any lasting damage to his fucking SUV! It was just a little revenge!"

"Bullshit! Tell me the real reason why!" Nate yelled at me.

I didn't respond. 'Damn it.' I thought to myself. I wasn't going to explain myself anymore. I refused to. I wasn't anything to him but a pain in the ass linked through mutual friends.

I felt Nate's hand slip into the waistband of my black yoga pants, and slide across my ass as his knee worked its way between my legs, spreading them again. As I opened my mouth to tell him to get his hands off me, two fingers plunged into my pussy, deep inside of me, and all breath left my body.

He moved his fingers in and out, quickly becoming soaked. I could feel my juices coating his fingers and hand. His fingers disappeared and my pants were pulled down to my knees. The cool night breeze blew across my dripping pussy, causing me to shiver.

He pulled his cock from his pants and rubbed the head along my lips. When it was slathered with my juices, he thrust it fully into me. I yelped in pain, surprise, and instant fulfillment. My pussy engulfed his cock with each sway of his hips.

Within moments I was pushing against him, encouraging him to go deeper. Our breathing began to get ragged.

"Mmmm, rough, tough, and tight. What an interesting and rare combination." Nate growled in my ear. I moaned in response and clenched the walls of my pussy around his engorged cock inside of me. I felt rather than heard his throaty laughter in response.

Continuing his thrusting, I angled my hips up and was immediately satisfied when his next thrust brought his cock against my cervix, sending waves of pleasure through my body. Nate felt my body's reaction and repeated his movements. Within 30 seconds I was riding the waves of my orgasm. A few strokes later, Nate groaned deeply and came hard inside of me. The sensation of his come shooting into me brought on a second orgasm and I was having difficulty breathing.

Nate collapsed against me, both of us recovering slowly. I felt his cock start too slid out of me, and he moved the hair that was stuck to my neck.

"Why?" Nate whispered in my ear.

Giving up my inner struggle with the truth, I finally confessed. "I knew you had his SUV for the weekend. I knew you would search out whoever did it. I knew you would catch me."

Nate slid his tongue against the side of my neck, and then bit me hard. I gasped, feeling myself getting excited again.

"Now you have a reminder of a lesson learned. I don't play nice, and I don't play fair." He whispered. 'I know' I thought to myself, hiding my smile.