Rough Trade

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moving a little away from him I looked down and saw that both of my breasts were covered in ugly looking suck marks. Even worse, there were several marks that were clearly made by teeth biting me around my areolae. 'Jesus, how will I hide those?' I wondered momentarily thanking my lucky stars that Robert had just left for the US on a ten-day trip.

"Like them?" James asked.

"What?"

"The marks."

"I don't know, but remember I am married."

"If you are worried about that then you shouldn't fuck around with blokes like me should you?"

"No I guess not," I said, knowing full well I did not mean it.

I undid his belt and the brass button at the top of his fly. As I did that, he was squeezing and cupping my tits with one hand and rubbing me through my jeans with the other. There was little subtlety and no affection. This was raw, clinical, dirty and rather deviant sex. It was also just what I wanted and it was fucking marvellous. For some reason the lack of affection and kissing was a reassurance, it made what I was doing, being unfaithful to my husband easier to accept.

"Take them off," he ordered.

I pushed his jeans down and was surprised that he was not wearing underpants. He was stunningly hard. His prick was about the same length as Robert's but much thicker; so much so that it scared me a little. He stood before me naked and not in the least bit embarrassed. I was still wearing my bra, albeit my breasts had been pulled out of it, and my jeans and heels. I have always found it hugely exciting to be partly or even fully dressed with a naked or near so lover, well at least with my husband and Gareth I had.

"Hold it and stroke it," he said.

His prick was warm, it was sort of throbbing and was, I realised, only the third I had seen and touched in over twenty-five years. The sensation that ran from my hand seemingly straight to my clit and nipples were fantastic.

"I said stroke it you slut," he muttered as I simply held it and looked at it as if I was in awe of it, which to be truthful, I was. "Sorry," I muttered as James reached out and slapped my right tit quite hard.

Lovingly, almost reverently I stroked his gorgeous prick with long, slow gentle movements.

"Mmmm that's good, that's very good. That's the thing with old birds like you Tina, you've done it all and you know what men want."

"Good," I breathed, my excitement reaching desperately high levels. I was, I knew, losing control of myself and recognised that was because he was taking control of me.

Gripping my hand he moved back and sat on the bed, his cock straining appealingly upwards along his flat, slightly hairy stomach. Pulling on my hands he growled. "Kneel down Tina."

I did and he put his hands into my hair and gripped my scalp.

My face was close to his phallus, which now took on a hugely strong appeal to me. I wanted it. He was uncircumcised and the stretched foreskin had slid half way down the purple, bulbous head that I saw was damp with his pre cum.

"Suck it," James muttered pulling my hair quite hard.

Tentatively, I licked the bulbous end of his cock. Now I was up so close to it I found it to be beautiful and so desirable. Holding it, I licked its length from where it slid into his scrotum right up to its tip. I did that several times as he pulled harder on my hair. The combination of the sheer sexual excitement of what I was doing to him, his nudity and the waves of pain that I got from him pulling on my hair were again like nothing I had experienced before.

I slid it between my lips and slowly moved my mouth down its long, hard, warm length until it was pressing against the back of my throat. I held it there for a few moments and then as slowly as I had gone down it, I brought my lips up until they were kissing the end of it again. I repeated that several times at the slow speed and then, as his hips began to move with the same rhythm, slightly faster. At the same time, I cupped his balls, stroked them, squeezed them gently and scratched that patch of skin between his scrotum and anus.

"Oh fuck yes, yes, you fucking, dirty bitch," he groaned pulling my hair even hard. That hurt, but it didn't matter for the pain merged with my arousal.

I was wondering how far I should go and how long he would take to cum. I almost smiled when I realised that I did not have to worry about him being able to recover quickly and that he would be able to cum several times in a short period, unlike my husband who was strictly a one time a session lover.

I was kneeling at his feet. I was holding his cock and licking and sucking it as I caressed his thighs and stomach, squeezed his balls and scratched between his legs, my finger going ever nearer to his anus. He was pulling my hair and moaning and groaning as his hips began to move to the same rhythm as I was sucking him. He gripped my head with both hands as he started to fuck my face with long deep thrusts.

I knew he was getting near and that scared me a little. Young bucks like him in the ad industry find getting laid so easy and, I reckoned with James that he was probably not too fussy on the gender of who he fucked. He had not offered to wear a condom and I hadn't the nerve to ask him to. In my newly liberated state that had come about in the last couple of hours, James had pushed my sexual boundaries almost past breaking, but there was one area where I was determined not to change, I would not risk getting HIV. Luckily he had other ideas than cumming in my mouth.

"You dirty, fucking old slag you've done me," he groaned, suddenly pulling his cock out, pumping it with his hand and adding. "I'm gonna cum all over that pretty face and those big tits. "Lift your face up."

In the circumstances, it seemed a perfectly natural thing for him to ask and me to do. I lifted my face and combined looking him in the eye with watching his hand pump his prick.

Since I was a teenager I have enjoyed watching a man masturbate and that is something a little out of the ordinary that Robert and I do sometimes. I love to see the look in his eye as his orgasm approaches and I like watching his face as he cums. It was the same as I watched James and it was the same as his cock seemed to explode and his spunk shot through the air. One big splodge landed on my cheek and began to dribble down my face and that was followed by a stream that splattered across the tops of my tits. And one landed of all places right in the middle of the left lens of my glasses, which I then removed.

As he was cumming he grabbed my hair, pulled that hard and let out a series of deep, almost animalistic grunts.

"Yes babe that was pretty fucking good" he said as he finished. "Old birds like you are good at that and tarts like you want our cum on them don't they?"

I didn't know how to answer so I stayed silent and let his cum drain down my face and tits.

Apart from the times when Gareth and I fucked in his car I had not been in such a wanton position and loved it. Still with my bra on with my tits pulled out of it and wearing my jeans, panties and heels, with him naked and now lying back on the bed with his eyes closed and his spunk on my face and breasts made me feel wonderfully sordid. I realised that I loved it and wondered just what the fuck was happening to me.

"That was fucking brilliant Tina," James said without looking up or, as far as I could tell opening his eyes.

"You enjoyed it?" I mumbled feeling a need both to please him and to hear him praise me.

"Yes, but not as much as I am going to when I fuck you."

The sheer vulgarity and lack of tenderness, I would have thought, should have put me off. In fact it was quite the opposite.

He got up and poured us glasses of wine. I was interested and pleased to see that although softer he was, by no means completely flaccid. He sat down again on the edge of the bed.

"Let me just go and clean this up," I said nodding at my spunk covered tits.

"No, leave it."

"No, I can't, I am covered."

"So, it's only my cum juice and in any case look at your fucking big tits and see the marks. Go and look in the mirror."

I was horrified at what I saw. Each breast was covered in fierce, red love bites and on my right one there were other marks that looked like the impression of his fingernails where he must have pinched the flesh. Intermingled with his 'trophy marks' there were splodges of his spunk that was starting to dry. Sipping yet another glass of wine and acknowledging that I was fairly, but not falling over, drunk I was again mesmerised at how the sheer sordidness of what I saw turned me on. I knew that I was sinking down a moral lift shaft and very rapidly. But I did not care. This was just a one off, wasn't it, I thought as quite brazenly I turned and looked at my young lover.

"Come here, you sexy old bitch," he said sitting on the edge of the bed. I saw that his dick was now horizontal to the floor and I felt excited that I was getting him hard so soon. Robert had always taken ages to get ready for the 'second half' and nowadays rarely even tried.

Both sipping our wine, I stood before him. He slipped his hand between my legs and pressed upwards onto my pussy lips and clit through the thick, blue denim. Feeling remarkably calm I just stood there and let my work partner caress my most womanly of places. Along with most other things that had happened in the last hour since we came into my bedroom, that was odd, but very exciting.

"Get on the bed," he ordered not removing his hand as I went to sit down.

"No kneel on all fours."

Still with my pale pink Janet Regar bra on, which was probably ruined due to his sperm being on it, and my jeans and heels I clambered inelegantly onto the bed and knelt as he asked.

"No put your head on your arms."

"How do you mean?"

He put his hand on my back and pushed me forward so that my head rested on my arms, my back sloped, my bum was in the air and my legs were bent at ninety degrees at my knees.

"Mmmmmm very nice," he murmured stroking my bum. "As well as your big tits Tina, you.ve got a great arse."

"Er, thank you, thanks James."

"And I simply love women's arses," he went on wriggling his way across the bed until he was behind me.

Glancing behind me I saw that he was now as good as fully erect; he looked great. He knelt right behind me and gripped my hips, his fingers going round the top of my legs and pressing into my groins. Pressing himself against my bum and moulding his body round mine, his hands came round my body and he cupped my tits. He squeezed them, probably a little too hard, and pulled my rock-hard nipples as he ground his erection against my bum. Although the denim of the jeans restricted the sensation on my bum, the combination of that, his hands on my tits, his chest against my back and the sheer rudeness of the situation sent powerful surges of arousal through me.

I knew now that I was gone. I had no will power left to resist this fascinating, but rather frightening young man. He had stripped away my defences against such overt advances and by so doing he had caused me to lose all of my typical inhibitions. I knew that I was under his spell and control and that I was his to do with as he wished. The realisation came as a quite a shock, I had not felt that way before and a little shudder went through me when I wondered if this was a sign of the future.

His hands slid down my front, he fumbled the button on my jeans undone and struggled my zip down. The idea of showing any resistance did not even enter my head, it seemed the logical thing for him to do. He fiddled his hand inside my jeans and onto the front of my panties, but my bent up position prevented him doing more. He quickly overcame that difficulty. Straightening my body up, partly by pulling on my shoulder and partly by yanking on my hair he shoved his hand unceremoniously into my panties, across my pubic patch and onto the sodden wetness of my pussy. Sliding off the bed he stood beside it as he rubbed me.

"You have been fuckingwell enjoying yourself haven't you? Christ Tina you really are under that sodding veneer a right old slapper aren't you?"

I didn't reply but simply enjoyed what his fingers were doing.

"I asked you a fucking question Tina," he said his voice going cold as he slapped my pussy quite hard."

"Aren't you? "

"What?"

"A fucking old slapper."

I didn't like saying it, but I could hardly disagree. "Yes James, I am."

Without another word, he pulled my jeans down to mid-thigh.

"What the fuck do we have here?" He asked looking at my flimsy thong that matched my ruined bra.

Pulling the pale pink, lacy, Janet Reger thong down to my knees he pointed up the bed. Restricted by the jeans and panties round my thighs I waddled awkwardly towards the pillows assuming that he would make me lie down; the idea of being in his arms was actually quite appealing. Suddenly he grabbed me by the hips and pulled me back to the edge of the bed toward him. My bottom smacked against his erection, which somehow he managed to fiddle between the cheeks of my bum.

"Mmmm that's fucking lovely," he groaned as his hands squeezed my tits and rubbed my pussy while he pushed his cock up and down the length of my bum crease. "Nice Tina?"

"Yes James," I croaked truthfully as I enjoyed the range of sensations he was giving me.

In response he pushed forward saying. "Get down like you were before with that fucking gorgeous arse sticking up."

Even had I wanted to object, which I didn't, his hands on my back and neck pushing me forward would have prevented that.

Again I was kneeling with my head on my arms, my body bent in the middle and my bum and now my bare pussy in the air.

"Oh yes Tina you have a lovely cunt," he said quietly and quite gently as he ran his fingers along the glistening pink lips that were throbbing with sensations.

Then without warning, though none was really needed, he pushed what must have been three or four fingers up me; they were certainly the dimension of a fair sized cock. Their entry into my body as they surged up my pussy, took my breath away and made me grunt. And when he started pushing them in and out with deep, long thrusts, I could not stop a deep moan escaping from my mouth. At the same time, I grabbed his other hand that was squeezing my tits and pushed that even more firmly against my boobs. I wanted to urge every bit of feeling from what he was doing.

Amazingly, considering how this had started in the restaurant, we were so in sync with each other that as he continued his rhythm with his pumping fingers I began rocking my hips in time with his movement. Quickly, as he finger fucked me and as I fucked his hand so I started to cum. It did not take long until I was absolutely overwhelmed by a massive orgasm. I was having convulsions, my entire body was alive and every part of me felt on fire. I was sobbing and crying, groaning, grunting and moaning and trying to wring every last ounce of pleasure from this incredible situation. My legs gave way and I fell forward to lie on my front, but his finger stayed in me although they were pumping more slowly as I rode them to a truly awesome climax.

I have no idea how long I lay there as the massive orgasm subsided and my mind and body got somewhat back to normal. Although, as the thumping in my body subsided and the shaking and tremors stopped, I suddenly realised that what had been sexually normal for me in the past, would probably never be that again in the future.

He kept his fingers in me all the time I lay there and that, to my surprise and to an extent alarm, sent occasional spasms of sexual desire through me. My body wanted and my mind demanded more. Thankfully, for I may well have asked him for more, I did not have to wait long.

His hands again were on my hips.

"Can I undress now Robert?" I asked feeling awkward still being in my jeans and underwear. "And perhaps have a shower?"

"No you fuckingwell can't. Stay just as you are. You're an old slut. You act like one and I want you looking like one," he grunted.

Again he was demonstrating the control he had over me. But now, I recognised, he was doing other things as well that aroused me. Of course, he had been doing them since we had been at dinner, but I had not realised just what he was doing nor what satisfaction arousal, excitement or whatever was the correct term, I was getting from it. Going hand in hand with him dominating me, was the way that he humiliated, abused and demeaned me; I suppose they are natural bedfellows really. As I lie there partially clothed, with my breasts pulled out of my bra, my knickers and jeans round my knees, his cum drying on my face and tits and his fingers buried in me, I had to acknowledge that he had found something that must have lain dormant in me for so long and he was now exploiting that. And more to the point it was what I wanted and needed and I was enjoying it!

"So Tina," he said wiggling his fingers in my pussy sending delicious sensations through me. "We've come a long way haven't we?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well it was only an hour or so ago that you wouldn't let me see your tits. And now look at you, you've got yer tits out and I've got four fingers up your cunt."

I didn't reply, for there was nothing I could say, but he was not having such passive resistance.

"Haven't we? Answer me cunt."

"Yea, yes James we have," I whimpered.

"And you want more don't you?"

He was standing beside the bed as he pulled on my hips pulling me towards him and lifting me back into the kneeling position I had been in most of the time I had been on the bed. I was feeling in desperate need for him to fuck me. I had not experienced quite such a strong need for sex for many years

"Yes, I do."

"So what more do you want Tina?"

"I don't know," I answered avoiding the real issue.

"Don't lie to me slut, you know full well what you want," he said pumping his fingers a few times making me grunt with pleasure. "Tell me, tell me now."

"What James?" I asked hating myself for not being able to avoid squirming against the surrogate cock he was slipping up and down me.

"Tell me what you want, don't fuck about, just tell me."

"Have sex with me," was the rather inane words that slipped out of my mouth.

"What the fuck's that mean and what the fuck do you think I am doing with my hand up your cunt?"

"Sorry."

"Then tell me now."

"I want you to fuck me James."

"That's better. What do you want me to fuck you with?" He asked as I felt his mouth on the cheeks of my bum, sucking and biting them.

"Your cock James."

"So slut where do you want my cock?"

"In me," I groaned half loving and half loathing this mental torture and verbal humiliation.

"Of course in you, you stupid, fucking tart, in where?"

"In my pussy."

"Don't be so vanilla" he growled sucking and biting my inner thigh. "Say where you really want it."

"In my cunt James, I want your cock in my cunt," I groaned feeling part terrible and part exhilarated by what he was making me say.

Without removing his fingers, he manhandled me so I was on my back. Leaning forward, he kissed, sucked and bit, fortunately not too hard, the soft, pliant flesh of my breasts before moving his face further downwards onto my stomach. He repeated his oral manoeuvres on the space between my navel and my landing strip of tawny pubic hairs. All the time he was pumping his four fingers slowly in and out of me. I had my eyes closed as I was near to cumming when he said.

"Ok so you want this do you?"

I opened my eyes and saw that he was holding his cock and sort of brandishing it at me.

"Yes."

"Beg me."

"Please, please James let me have it."

"More," he said lifting first one and then the other of my legs up and pressing them against my chest squashing my tits. "Beg me."