Rough Trade

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was getting pleasure and excitement from both the physical and emotional stimulation he as giving me.

"Please, please James, I beg you to fuck me."

,

I was on my back with my legs pressing against my chest and with my panties and jeans bundled round my ankles. He was standing between my feet till holding his cock in one hand and finger fucking me with the fingers on the other hand. I couldn't really see what he was doing or what was going on down there. So I felt rather than saw him rub the bulbous end of his large cock along my lips. My body readied itself to receive him. After all the stimulation of the past two hours I wanted him so badly.

"Oh yes, yes James," I groaned my eyes tightly closed and my head rolling slowly from side to side.

He slapped the lips of my pussy several times with his cock before pressing the end of it right against my clit, which felt lovely. He then ran it slowly down the crease between my lips, going just slightly inside. But this time he didn't stop. Also he didn't plunge it into me as I expected and equally he did not slide back up to my clit. No this time carried on going so that he pressed the end of it right against my anal hole. He pressed and I panicked.

I have had anal sex a few times, but not since my affair ended, Robert is not into such 'dirty' stuff. I was scared. When Gareth had fucked me there some six years it had hurt and although I enjoyed it, I had not had the desire to repeat it.

"No," I groaned. "Please not there."

In reply he slapped my tits and said. "Shut up cunt it's your arse I want and it's that I am going to have."

He pressed and it went in a little way. It hurt.

"Please James, please stop, not there."

He smacked my other breast and growled. "I told you to shut up Tina. You're far too mouthy. You know you want it."

He pushed and it slid in a little more so that the thickest part of the end of his cock was in me stretching my lips to a level they had only been when I gave birth. The pain was bad. I moaned and grunted.

"No, no, no."

"Shut up, it's yes, yes. You'll love it when I get the fucking thing all the way up that lovely arse."

"I won't James, I can't take it, you are too big."

"Listen you old slapper. Just two hours ago you wouldn't even let me see your tits, now you've got them out, you've sucked my cock had my spunk all over your face and tits and have let me finger fuck you. Every time you have said no, but have meant yes and it will be the same with me fucking your arse."

And with that he thrust his hips forward sending his cock soaring up my back passage. I almost screamed with the stretching, tearing pain as he made that part of my body move in the opposite direction to what it is intended. Holding himself still, I realised that he did know what he was doing. He cupped and squeezed my tits, but did nothing more with his cock as my bottom and insides became used to its visitor. And become used to it they did for slowly the pain subsided and my bum and entire lower regions were filled with a delightful warmth and a lovely tingling sensation. He must have noticed that I was in less of trauma.

"See I told" he said stroking my boobs and starting to move in and out of me nice and slowly. "Ok now?"

"Yes I am."

"Hold my balls," he said grabbing my hand and placing it on his scrotum.

I always like holding a man's bollocks and rolling them around in my hand. His felt good and those sensations combined delightfully with the feelings I was getting as he slowly shagged my arse. At the same time he had one hand on my breasts and was squeezing them and pinching my nipples whilst he was pressing on my clit with his thumb on the other. As he gradually increased the pace of his movement so he pushed his four other fingers up me.

It was a truly amazing scene. What with my still partially clothed state, his now dried sperm on my breasts, his cock up my arse, my hand on his balls and him stroking my tits and finger fucking me it was as a wanton and lewd sight as there could be. It was no surprise to me that I started to cum very quickly, but I was surprised when he grunted.

"Fuck it I'm cumming."

I know that I should have done something about protection, but like a stupid teenager I was too far gone to worry. So as my orgasm tore through my mind and body I lost all sense of perspective and revelled in the deep grunts James was making as he shot his load into me.

He fell on top of me and instinctively I cuddled him. He kissed me.

"That was amazing Tina, your are fucking brilliant," he sighed holding me tightly.

We lay there with him between my opened legs for some time, my jeans had somehow come off and my thong was round just one of my ankles. He did not say much more, but he seemed to be different.

"Let me go and clean up," I whispered into his ear.

"Sure go on."

I was shocked when I had removed my ruined bra and panties and looked at myself in the mirror. My breasts, tummy and thighs were covered in ugly looking red marks. Turning I saw that my bottom was similarly marked. The sight excited me, but also worried me and I made a mental note to google how long they would take to go down, thanking my lucky stars that Robert was away.

After showering and returning to the bedroom, I saw that James was in the bed.

"May I stay the night Tina, please?"

I was not too sure about that, but the idea of being held and cuddled and maybe having sex again was quite appealing so I agreed.

"Let me grab a quick shower then."

Warm, and smelling lovely after showering James held me and we kissed deep and long.

"Did you enjoy it Tina?"

"Yes, James, I did."

"Have you done anything like that before?"

"No never."

"Would you do it again?"

Pulling the sheet down and showing him my marked breasts I replied. "Not when my husband is around."

He smiled. "Sorry about that, I will be more careful if he is."

We both woke at the same time, six thirty I saw on the clock. I was still in his arms and excitingly I felt his cock against me. He was stunningly hard. He pushed it against me and whispered. "Yes Tina?"

"Mmmmm please James."

We made wonderful and lengthy love with him giving me some beautiful oral before rolling on top of me and having me in the missionary position. He made me cum twice before considerately telling me that he was near and asking if he should pull out. I told him not too and we climaxed powerfully in each other's arms.

As his softening penis slid out of while I lay in his arms with his head on my shoulder I was amazed to hear him whisper in my ear.

"Tina, I think I am in love with you."