Round Here

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That night I lay in bed tossing and turning unable to get him out of my mind. Various snapshots played through me head. The smirk as I meet him that morning, his hand flying up and down his cock, his arrogant burst to beat me at the end of the run, the feel of his hot come on my face, the taste of it, the look of shock and fear when I initially discovered him. I just couldn't sleep. Sexual tension was coursing through my veins. At 1.10 am I gave up trying to sleep and sat up in bed. I know I shouldn't do it, but I had to. I was wound up tight and if I'm honest with myself I was horny. I tip toed to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I listened to the sounds of the house. My parents were still asleep as were my brothers and sisters.

I crept downstairs and let myself outside. I was wearing cotton boxers and singlet, despite the cool breeze I wasn't cold. I knew that what I was doing was stupid, dangerous and irrational, but I had to. I couldn't stop myself. Within minutes I was on the garage roof outside his window. I climbed over the sill and into his room. He must have heard me and sat up in bed.

"Don't say a fucking word" I hissed. I climbed onto his bed and pushed him down onto his back. He was only wearing boxers. I sat on his bed and we looked at each other. A puzzled look was on his face. I had to do it, I needed to do it. Slowly I reached out and placed my hand on his crotch. I felt his limp cock through the fabric. I stroked it gently through the cloth. I could feel it come alive and soon he was fully erect and straining at the fabric. I reached inside his boxers and placed my hand around his shaft. With my other hand I tugged at the waistband of boxers and pulled them down, he lifted his hips to assist me. I looked into his eyes, he looked back at me blankly.

His erection dwarfed my hand, I slowly stroked his cock and his eyes glassed over somewhere between pleasure and pain. It was now or never. I bent over, and for the first time in my life I placed a penis in my mouth. I wasn't really exactly sure what to do, or the best method to do it. But his moans of pleasure guided me. I stoked his balls with one hand and with the other held his shaft while I used my mouth to take him deeper inside my throat. I suppose the key was to mimic intercourse. I moved my head up and down. He grunted in ecstasy. I ran my tongue over the head and under the shaft. I small dribble of pre cum oozed from the opening and I used the tip of my tongue to lick it up. It was sweet and musky. Part of me knew exactly what I was doing, lust was consuming me, but my sensible half couldn't reconcile this side. Lust was winning. I increased the intensity and moved my head up and down more aggressively and massaged his balls with my hand.

"I'm going to cum" he whispered. This was it, decision time. But I wanted so badly to taste it, feel his seed in my mouth. Before I could rationalise or decide any further he ejaculated. Cum flooded my mouth and God help me but I swallowed it all hungrily. I had to do this. He drove me crazy but the other half of me was so attracted to his arrogant swagger that I just had to consume him. I removed my mouth and licked up the last of the cum from the head. He was panting uncontrollably, I licked my lips enjoying the after taste. I had heard scuttle butt from my girl friends who all swore that it was the foulest taste in the world - but to be truthful I kind of liked it. I stood up and said "7.30 tomorrow - be there."

"Okay" he croaked

The next morning I didn't say a word to him. I stretched up and we were off. I knew I had no chance to out run him, so I settled into a comfortable jog. He talked away incessantly. I tried to ignore it, but he was funny and self depreciating. To tell the truth I laughed a few times - but caught myself and quickly stifled it. I was the wronged party in all of this. He didn't deserve the satisfaction to see that he was melting me. That night I crept into his room and gave him another blow job. I was better this time, I knew what to do and paced myself better. I teased his cock and when he was about to cum I stopped and let him recover. "Please let me come." He begged. But I held fast until I could take it no longer myself and just as he was about to explode I pulled his cock from my mouth and he came in my face. I licked around my mouth hungrily consuming his cum. I used my finger to scoop it from my cheeks and slid it in my mouth. I loved the taste. I loved what I could do to this boy, that I could make him come, that he was putty in my hands. I used his discarded boxers to wipe my face before I left, saying on my way that we going running again.

The next night I crept back into his room. I was couldn't stop myself, I was becoming addicted to him.

"I want to do something for you" he whispered.

"What?" I asked rudely.

"I want to do for you what you did to me." While I wanted to hear him say that. My prudish side felt uncomfortable about him putting his tongue inside me. Would he be offended? I mean his tongue would be in my holiest of holies. I nodded with trepidation. I lay down on the bed and he helped me take off my top. He gently kissed my breasts. "Are they too small?" I asked.

"They're perfect." My nipples hardened in his mouth and he flicked his tongue over the tips. It was heaven. He kissed his way down my stomach and reached the top of my boxers. He slowly eased them off. I could smell the musk of my own arousal. What would he think? His face disappeared into my crotch. I gasped in shock when his tongue flicked my clitoris. His head popped up. "Are you okay?" I nodded. "I've never done this before so tell me if I'm doing this right."

"I will, but where you were was a good start." He tongue refound my clitoris and probed it gently. He worked his way up and down my slit and darted his tongue inside me. I could feel myself getting wetter and hotter. I couldn't believe oral sex felt this good. I used to think it was dirty, but with his tongue probing my depths I didn't think that now.

"What is your name?" I breathed.

He lifted his head, I could see my juices on his face. "Why do you want to know now?"

"I want to know the name of the guy with his tongue inside me."

"Paul."

"Paul don't stop what you're doing" He nodded and his head disappeared between my thighs. I could feel it building. It started as a distant hum, but now it was like little bolts of electricity emanating from my groin. This was it, I was going have an orgasm. My first orgasm at 21! How pathetic is that. I ran my fingers through Paul's hair and pulled his face tighter onto my groin. "Don't you dare fuckin' stop" I commanded. I could feel it. I could feel it! I grabbed the pillow from under my head and smothered my face with it. I came, did I cum, a huge tidal wave rolled over me and I bucked furiously and screamed into the pillow. Paul grabbed my thighs to keep me in position, his tongue never wavered from probing me. I could feel my cum trickling into my butt hole and smearing my thighs. The rolls died away but still Paul kept diving his tongue inside me and over my clit. Without warning I came again, I couldn't believe it! It was just as intense. My thighs clamped Paul's head and I thrashed about on his bed. It was the most fantastic sensation I had ever felt. Paul put his finger inside me and slid it in and out, he removed his finger and placed it to my lips. I was reluctant to taste my own secretions, "Go on taste it," he whispered. I parted my lips and let him slide his finger into my mouth. I was prepared to be shocked but was pleasantly surprised at the sweat tanginess.

We lay on the bed side by side, both us bathed in the afterglow. After awhile I rose onto my elbows. "I want you take me out today."

"Okay."

"I want you to take me some place nice."

"Okay."

"Pick me up at 7pm."

"Okay."

"Okay." I confirmed. I got off the bed and put my clothes on. "Don't be late."

"I wouldn't dare."

That night we went out and got to know each other. I was always the type of girl who thought this was what should de done first, then the intimacy. But somehow I, not the male, had turned this around. It just wasn't me. But when I first saw him, I was immediately attracted despite myself. I hadn't wanted to be. I had fully expected to reveal and disgrace him in front of his parents. But I hadn't, I instead threw myself at him. Years of pent up sexual frustration had burst forth in only a few days. I didn't want to analyse it, I just wanted to enjoy it. Paul turned out to be funny and a genuinely nice guy. I found myself laughing and giggling like a school girl. I found out that he was the state champion over 1500 meters - I hadn't stood a chance. At the end of the night I didn't want it to finish. When he pulled up outside my house to drop me off I just wanted to pull him close and not let him go.

"Do you want to come in?" he asked.

"Aren't your parents home?"

"Not tonight. They're away."

It was all the invitation I needed. I nodded and he started the car again and pulled into his drive way. He held my hand as we walked inside. I liked that, it was nice. Without a word he lead me up to his room.

"So this is how you get to your room," I said.

"This is the way most people take."

Once in his room he placed his arms around my waist and held me close. We looked at each other, our faces only inches apart.

"Do you mind if I do something we've never done before?'

"What's that?" I replied.

"This." He leant forward and kissed me softly. We may have given each other oral sex, which is about as personal as it gets, but this was something more. Somehow more intimate. Romantic. I moaned and parted my lips and he gently slid his tongue into my mouth and I pushed mine into his. What started as something soft become aggressive and wanting. I wanted him so bad.

I virtually ripped his shirt open trying to undo the buttons. I ran my hands over his smooth chest enjoying the feel of him. He lifted my blouse over my head and reached around behind me and easily undid my bra. He bent down and kissed my nipples. They jutted painfully. He sucked each nipple in turn into his mouth and used his tongue to flick the tips. The sensation was incredible. I held his head as he suckled me, it was the most peaceful feeling. After awhile he dropped to his knees and reached up under my long skirt and hooked my panties and pulled them down and off. He lifted the front of my skirt and licked my slit. I moaned. I stood there while his tongue probed me deeply. Just when I couldn't stand it any longer he stopped and stood up. He undid the button holding my skirt around my waist and it slipped to the floor. I kicked off my sandals and stood naked before him.

"You're beautiful" he whispered.

I fumbled with his belt buckle and tried to undo his jeans, he helped me and soon we were both naked. He pulled me close and we kissed deeply. Out tongues just didn't seem to be long enough. We broke away and he lifted me off the ground and carried me to the bed.

I pushed him onto his back and moved my head to his oh so hard cock. I took him into my mouth used my tongue to tease and nibble the head. He was moaning deep in his throat, his eyes were closed and he was somewhere in another world. I knew then I had to have him. I stopped what I was doing and straddled him so that we were crotch to crotch. I bent down and kissed him. "Do you want me?" I asked.

"More than I have ever wanted anything in my life."

I reached down and grabbed his cock and bent in upwards away from his belly. I positioned the tip at the entrance to my pussy. "Are you ready?"

"Yes!" he virtually screamed.

I slowly lowered myself onto his cock and eased it inch by inch inside me. The feeling was amazing. This was the first cock I have ever had inside me that wasn't covered by a condom. The difference in sensation was beyond belief. Finally he was buried to the hilt. We just looked at each other - it was like we saw into the depths of each other's very soul. I raised myself so that the tip of his cock was just inside me, then thrust down again forcefully. Paul grunted in pleasure and pain. I did this a few times, increasing my speed so that I was soon riding him for all I was worth. My pussy was soaked. I was slippery and hot, his hard cock was buried in me. I was seconds away from cumming. I could tell be the look on his face that he was too. "I'm sorry" he grunted "But I can't hold out any longer." He gave one almighty thrust and came. The feel of his hot semen inside of me sent over the edge and I came also. My pussy clamped his cock milking it of everything he had. We bucked furiously wringing ever last sensation out each other's body. "I'm so sorry," he muttered, "When you think about something your whole life and it finally comes true, one's staying power isn't quite as good as one would wish."

"You have nothing to be sorry for." I kissed him tenderly, and lay down on his chest, his cock still impaled in me. We both tried to get our breathing under control, our slick sweaty bodies stuck to each other.

"Do you mind if I try again?" he said.

"Mind?" I said jokingly. Paul grabbed my hips and he spun me to the side so that he was now on top of me, he hadn't slipped out. He grabbed my knees and bent them so that my shins were on his chest. He started pumping me, the penetration was incredible. I was being cleaved in two. He hadn't lost his hard on, my fine young stud. Soon he was giving me the fucking of my life. I loved it. I was going to cum again and there was nothing I could do to stop it. I screamed at the top of lungs as my orgasm overcame me. My pussy clamped Paul's cock so that it was temporarily trapped, then it loosened and he stroked, then it clamped his cock again. Wave after wave of intense pleasure rolled over me. Paul grabbed my thighs and lifted my legs over his shoulders and kept ramming his cock into me. If I thought the previous position was splitting me then this finished me off. I came again and with a loud grunt Paul slammed his cock deep into me and came. His boiling cum splashed and scorched my pussy.

We collapsed into a heap, I knew that I had been fucked to within an inch of my life. Never, never, had I believed from my previous 'experience' that sex could be so intense.

For the rest of that golden summer we were never far from each other and fucked as often as we could. So many times we were nearly caught by our parents. But we were addicted to each other and the risk only added to our enjoyment.

When I had to go back to college and he went off to college for the first time, I cried my eyes out. We agreed that it would be best of we didn't keep in contact as long distance relationships never work and can only lead to heartache and pain. It was the hardest decision I have ever made.

But there's always next summer.

12