Round of Four Pt. 02

Story Info
Nancy and Cathy submit to my carnal desires.
1.5k words
3.75
16.5k
4
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/29/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Session One - First Fuckings

Time to take charge. I'm giving the orders. First, strip to underwear. I do the same. If you're chilly, put on a robe. Next, unpack the video camera and SLR digitals. Take turns filming. Now the fun begins. First up is Nancy.

I move in close, take her in my arms, and Hollywood kiss her. Tongue explores her mouth. I feel her tits and bare belly up against me, and my cock stiffens. The double Viagra at the last coffee stop has kicked in.

My right hand drops to her left breast and caresses through the bra cup, then down across the rolling hills of her belly and hips into the Valley of the Blessed, index finger lightly skimming the satin of her panties and seeking the sacred slit of pleasure. Then up to her panty waistband, fingers flicking under the elastic and into the grotto of love, snaking through the pubic hairs to find the fleshly divide that signals the start of cunt.

I retreat and move her in front of the mirror so she can see her humiliation. She blushes. She looks at the others who are witness to her submission and are staring with disapproval. Their look says, "Will there be no rebellion from this indecent male invasion of our privates?" I told them to close their mouths and get on the cameras.

I am behind Nancy now and unhook her bra, letting it fall down her arms to the floor. I grasp her tits in my hands, smelling her neck and looking into her eyes reflected in the mirror to enjoy her reactions as I mess with her naked body. My right hand wanders south again under her waistband and into the thicket of her pussy hair, this time further into the valley and across the clitoris and down between cunt lips already moist. The finger ventures inside. My cock stiffens further.

I move in front and kneel. She has an odd crooked grin as she knows what is about to happen to her. My fingers find the waistband and slowly ease her panties down over her full hips, revealing the treasure between her legs in slow stages. It's a wonderland of female genitalia: rich, full pussy lips covered with long, dark hair; a prominent clitoral hood and peeping clitoris nub; and red, engorged inner lips, now moist with handling. It is a feast waiting to be eaten.

So I eat it. I rise and gently push Nancy onto her back onto the bed, which Cathy had sullenly turned down after I snarled at her. We don't want to get semen and vaginal fluids onto the duvet, do we? I make Nancy scooch up to the top, head on pillow. Then I pull her legs apart and bend into the valley of the wicked, pulling apart the pussy lips, pausing for the camera to capture her open cunt, and licking up and down with vigor. She gushes for me and begins to moan. Her hips lift up and down, and then the orgasm hits her. Ahhh, the Big O. She closes her legs around my head to force my tongue off her sensitized clit. Great arousal in this woman. Yippee!

I rise and strip off my shorts. A great erection bounces forth. The broad head of my penis is darkened with engorgement, and the shaft is stiff to the point of being sore. I grasp the shaft and push the head against her pussy lips.

Ohh the first contact of sex flesh between man and woman. I move the glans up and down the sacred slit, revelling in the warm wet contact with woman flesh. She is breathing heavily and sighs a soft sigh. I push into her vagina. I watch the head of my penis disappear between Nancy's inner labia and then the shaft is engulfed, inch by inch, until our pubic hairs meet.

The fucking is astonishing. Instead of just lying there and thinking of England, Nancy is fucking back, heaving her hips, hands on my chest, panting and giggling and sighing by turns. Then she comes. I made her come! Oh, the feeling of dominance when you're pumping your cock in a woman's luscious cunt, and she stiffens and groans with the unforgettable whole-body pleasure of orgasm.

I vary the rhythm and depth. In and out, in and out, now faster, now slower, now stopping right inside as far as my cock will go toward her cervix. At last, the tightening of the balls, the final ineffable stiffening of the penis, and the faster and faster thrusting as orgasm hits and semen shoots in spurts out of my cock into Nancy's cunt. Great sex. First Conquest complete.

We sit on the beds in our robes and stare at each other. Cathy is wide eyed. "I can't believe I just saw two people having sex."

"Fucking," I correct her. Oh dear. So naive. Never saw any porn, eh? Maybe later. That was mmmmm good.

Well, Cath, you're next. Her eyes narrow in a sour look. Jacqueline makes a quick joke and Brooke fusses distractedly with the video. She's probably in mild shock. Doesn't want to think about herself being under me and penis pounded, I guess. Love that Viagra. Mr. Pego is stiff again. Ready for Round Two. Cathy.

She pulls back at first, her face half mischievous, half angry and resisting. Then she hangs her head as I remove her robe and move her in front of the mirror.

Same routine. Gets me every time. Feel her tits and cunt with panties on. Take off bra, grab tits and pinch nipples, slip hand under panties to feel her pussy. Around in front, take down her panties and smell her cunt. Push her onto her back on the bed and spread her legs. Lick her pussy with cameras rolling. Mount her and push penis into place between labia. Mmmmm. Despite protests, she's wet, wet, wet. Yum.

I told you Cathy was a blonde, but that's not quite true. She likes to streak her hair blonde, but underneath she's a brunette. The proof is her pussy triangle which I love to stare at underneath me as it receives vigorous strokes from my penis. Her pubic hair is dark brown.

That day in my office, her mocking imitation of sex—"Ugh Ugh Ugh"—was meant to shock me, but now it is she who is moaning and groaning "Ugh Ugh Ugh" as I pound my cock into her cunt up to the hilt, smashing my pelvis into her pubic bone and making her tits jiggle rhythmically. That's OK. I know Cathy's petite frame is solid. She plays sports. I just want to erase that sarcastic grin off her face.

She thinks I'm going to come soon. Ha ha. Little does she know—what woman ever knows because she doesn't feel like a man—that after coming in Nancy's pussy, my balls will be slow to respond to the delicious arousal my penis is enjoying in the depths of Cathy's cunt.

I like that phrase "Cathy's cunt" because it alliterates and because it's so crude. I like being crude with Cathy. So I pound away into her pussy, now fast, now slow. I lean forward to stick my tongue in her mouth. I squeeze one boob with one hand while I pinch the nipple on the other boob with my other hand. I lean back so I can see our pubic hairs locked in sweaty embrace. I kneel up on one leg to let Jacqueline move in on our genitals from behind with the video camera, a full nude shot of Cathy's face, tits, and cunt with my cock in it.

Sex is a cyclical thing. Arousal is followed by orgasm is followed by satiety and rest followed by arousal again. You reach a point in a fuck when your penis decides whether it's going to spew or shrink, and you hope it's spew.

I'm in a long fuck on top of fuckable Cathy, and I don't know how Mr. Stiffy is going to end our sweet encounter, so I soldier on, stopping my thrusts only to grin into Cathy's face and pant a little at her before ramming my penis up her vaginal channel again. In and out. In and out. I don't mean it to sound boring. It really is heavenly, and you know it only lasts for a precious few minutes, so you try to enjoy every second of that sweet conjunction of your body with hers.

Then, praise the lord, I'm delivered: delivered from the indecision of my cock and balls, and delivered of a flood of semen that begins to issue in great spurts from the head of my cock onto the walls of her vagina and all around her cervix, which by now is spasming with orgasm and dipping into the pool below which is now full of white, sticky man fluid and wriggling sperm.

Cathy is gasping for breath, her whole body shuddering with knees jerking and arms stretched wide, her hands grabbing bunches of bed sheet. It's another miracle fuck, every bit as dirty and nasty and sexual and satisfying as I hoped.

Second Conquest is complete. More to come later ha ha.