Round One

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her body slackened and the fight left her eyes. He grabbed her ankles and slammed himself into her again and again. She began to moan through her gag, and her eyes rolled as a flush spread over her.

"That's it, good girl!" he managed to say. He grabbed his knife from the headboard and cut a few strands of the rope so she could touch herself. "Cum for me!" he ordered.

She began to squirm under him again, and her muffled moaning became constant as she writhed against him. He could feel her getting tighter, wetter, hotter around him, so he squeezed both her nipples again and again. Finally, he could feel her begin to spasm and convulse around his cock. He timed his thrusts to coincide with her clenching, and then let loose inside her as she came. He lay on and inside her for a time, and then propped himself up next to her still bound form. "Good girl," he said, "that was much better."

He caressed her face, still red from his slapping, and her breasts, nipples still agonizingly erect. Her eyes looked frightened and bewildered in spite of the incredible orgasm he'd felt her have. "Such an innately sweet slave," he said. "You have so many social mores to overcome. It's a pity it has to happen like this." He kissed her forehead and then smiled down at her.

"Well, we'll get there in the end," he said. "Are you ready for round two?"

12