Route 66 Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gaius8666
Gaius8666
801 Followers

"Ok, I'll take that bet. Frankly, it is going to be a long trip to California so It will be fun to have a little challenge to pass the time on our drive. You can wiggle those smoking ass cheeks of yours all day and do your best but you could never get men groveling at your feet like me, but we can certainly wager on it."

Now Rebecca was getting annoyed, the playful banter getting rather personal. "Hey Cass, I know you think you are hot shit, and the way you wave those mammoth tits around you think the male world will just melt at your command, but hey, I have yet to meet the man who wouldn't give his left nut to KISS my ass. I could get any man I want anytime and YOU KNOW IT! I know something about seduction, and not just brute titty wagging."

"Ok, Ok, calm down. Don't get your panties in a bunch. We are going to do this bet, and I promise I won't do or say a word to get in your way of your supposedly "superior" seduction skills Cassandra said. Knowingly smirking she added "But to make sure it is a true measure of your superior powers of seduction you have to get these men you seduce to be our naked slaves for 24 hours or else you lose the bet. That will be a TRUE test. If that glorious ass of yours truly has the power you say it does, then that should be no challenge at all."

"Fine!" Rebecca snapped, her pride hurt but now determined to win. "Now, since this is a bet what are the stakes? What good is a bet without stakes, unless your mouth is once again writing checks your ass can't cash. What are we betting to win?"

"Well, if you insist. Since you are bound to lose anyway, I will go easy on you and just have you do my laundry for a week. That will be nice since I love the way you fold clothes and I HATE the laundromat. So BEEOTCH, what do YOU want if you win?"

"HA" snorted Rebecca "Too easy. Ok, I guess you are going to need another lesson in humility. I'll agree to those terms and if I win you have to do my laundry for a week, and my victory I know I am going to have lots of stinky panties you will have to hand wash so you will be working very hard!"

"Deal! But one thing, I get to choose the guys. You aren't going to get to wave that hot little body around for a bunch of ugly losers to win. You are going to have to work for this baby!" Cassandra snarkily said. Rebecca laughed back but nodded, realizing that she could have won if five minutes if she got to pick the candidates so her condition was fair.

Gaius8666
Gaius8666
801 Followers
12