Routine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a face and t-shirt drenched in Jamaal's pleasure I asked him to start our shower. As he gathered his senses and headed up the stairs I finished what was left of the smoothie and pressed SEND on the video.

As usual Yvonne and I arrived at our couch the following Saturday morning and discussed our routine lives without much fanfare. We gave the new juice guy ten seconds of eye candy and sauntered off to class.

After class our pace to the parking lot was slower than usual. Perhaps I'd pushed her limits and the competition was over. I'd won. We could go back to our simple lives again. "How will you spoil your man this weekend?" I cordially asked, giving her an opportunity to bow down to my supremacy. My Ace of Spades.

Yvonne smiled and looked ready to concede as she opened her car door. Then she took a deep breath and said, "I asked Daniel to invite Jamaal and his wife to dinner tonight."

Big Joker.

I stood in the parking lot in total shock.

But my pussy was soaking wet.

I raced home to my husband who'd innocently prepared our smoothies in hopes of our wonderful Saturday craziness. I made the decision before I parked the car that I had to tell him what had transpired over the last six months. I didn't want him to be caught off guard. I told him everything. I even showed him last week's video.

"You are full of shit!" was his response. "You are so fucking competitive! Did it ever occur to you that sharing the details of our intimacy would somehow be a violation of our relationship? Did you ever consider that I might not want to take part in your filthy games? Did you ever consider I might not want to go to this sick and twisted dinner that you and Yvonne have scheduled?"

I stared blankly at Jamaal and answered in all honesty, "No. No. And no. Now do you want to fuck me before I make myself presentable for dinner or not?"

I damn sure wasn't about to lose in my own house.

So we cleaned up and arrived at Yvonne and Daniel's brownstone. I had no idea what to expect, but was relieved when they acted as though this was any other dinner amongst friends. Yvonne's firm represented a small catering company so the meal was superb. We talked about preparing for the empty nest, work life and the upcoming concerts in the city. I never let my guard down, but the night came to an uneventful close as we quietly headed toward our car.

"You made me shave for that?" Jamaal insisted.

But I was too steamed for his jokes. I'd been served. Royally.

That week I fucked Jamaal like a wild animal. All of my aggression was channelled through my clit and he knew it. I couldn't orgasm enough to block Yvonne's smile from my mind.

The next Saturday I couldn't even pretend to fake small talk. "I hate you!" was all I could come up with when I dropped on the couch next to her.

"Actually," Yvonne confessed, "I chickened out at the last minute. The plan was for us to invite you and Jamaal onto the rooftop patio and fuck on opposite sides of the building. That was the plan."

I was floored, but not because of her plan. I was shocked because Yvonne had stopped caring about winning and was now focused on mutual success. So I supported her attempt. "That's kinda what we were expecting," I quietly explained. "But if you had done that, I would have countered with giving Daniel a handjob." I was still a little competitive.

"No surprise there," Yvonne acknowledged. "Which would have given me no choice but to deep throat Jamaal while you fucked his face."

I decided the time for competition was over. The time for cooperation was at hand.

"As long as Daniel is fucking you from behind, I think we are free this evening," I countered as I grabbed my yoga bag and winked at the juice guy. Yvonne followed me into the classroom where we found our usual place, though with a few more eyes in our general direction.

"You know I can't come back here any more, right?" Yvonne shrugged, sensing she'd finally lost the battle.

"No problem," I comforted my close friend. "I know a newly renovated studio near my house. Not much for single folk, so you might need to bring your husband."

12