Routine Duties

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There will be time for that tomorrow." He said as he patted my ass and sent me on my way.

I felt like a whore as I drove home with the taste of Chuck's cum on my breath. My mind was racing as I tried to figure out if I was going to be able to meet him for dinner tomorrow but knowing I wanted and needed to. I then walked in the door and here we are.

Jan's story had given me a throbbing hard-on and I wanted to slip it into her waiting and ready pussy. She seemed to want it too but chose to give me a blowjob instead as she wanted to keep her pussy clean and tight as possible for her "date" with Chuck tomorrow. I wanted to argue but her warm mouth changed my mind. I could not wait for her date tomorrow and that situation made me cum too quickly into her mouth. With a loud groan I came and Jan greedily sucked my juice right down. She promised me that I would be able to have all of the pussy I wanted after her date with her john tomorrow. I accepted her promise and we both went to sleep.

12