Row Boat

Story Info
A night that you will always remember.
831 words
3.3
12.2k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We are at a party you were invited to. The only people you know at the party have vanished. We are standing in a corner looking at strangers. You have never been one to mingle easily with strangers so you are getting board. My arms are around you and my lips start tickling your ear. Mmmm, slowly, discreetly, my hands reach up and cup your breasts. Even through your bra and blouse I can feel your nipples stiffen at my touch. I like the feel and weight of you breasts in my hands. You can feel my manhood stir, as the blood fills the tissue. The veins starting to become prominent as it becomes stiffer and stiffer. The head engorges and swells at the thought of what is to come.

"Oh God" you moan, "I need you. I need to feel you filling me."

"Mmmm." I respond. "I want to fill you."

"Come with me" I say

I lead you out the back door, away from the crowd. It is late evening but the Summer heat still fills the air. I lead you to a small rowboat by the nearby lake. Silently we get in and I row away from the shore. I am taking long slow strokes with the oars. You come between my legs as my arms move in lazy circles. You unzip my pants and my now semi hard cock comes into view. You reach in and pull it out. Your hand starts to stroke it in time with my rowing. Soon it is as stiff as the oar handle I am holding. You then bend down and take it in your mouth, your lips wrapping around the head like a silken glove. A low moan escapes my lips as you start to bob up and down on me.

My rowing is becoming erratic as your pause increases. Soon I give up, ship the oars and lean back to enjoy the wonder of your mouth. One of your hands now starts to stroke my length as your mouth concentrates on the head, your tongue playing with the super sensitive spot just below my slit. I am now no longer giving out low moans, but rather loud grunts. I have never experienced such oral pleasure. My breathing is becoming rapid and labored. My hands hold fast to the gunwale of the boat as your hand increased its pace on my now throbbing shaft.

Alex: You can taste the saltiness of my pre-cum as it is now is flowing from the slit in the end of my cock. You know what you are doing to me. You know I have never cum from oral before and you are determined to have me cum now. Your hand stops it's stroking and firmly grabs the base of my cock. I watch in amazement as my cock inch my inch disappears into you mouth. I can feel the head pass the back of you mouth and descend down your throat. I have never felt anything like it. I can sense you suppressing your gage reflex, as I am larger then you have ever accommodated before. I look into your eyes and see a smile in them as you reach my base. I think this was as much an accomplishment for you as the feeling is for me.

You hold me there for a few moments and then slowly ease back off. Once again your hand starts to pump my shaft as your head and tongue do magical tings to the head of my cock.

I am now moaning and grunting like a mad man.

"Oh God, that's incredible." I moan

My hips are bucking up to meat your mouth as your tongue swirls around my buboes head. Dipping into my slit to get at my pre cum. Your had is now a blur as it pumps my shaft.

And then it happens. I feel my balls tighten and my shaft swell as the cum starts to boil in my loins.

A primeval cry erupts from me, breaking the stillness on the lake. The first jet of my cream erupts from me and fills your mouth. You have no time to savor the taste as it is immediately followed by a second stream. Your hand slows it's pumping and now milks me. You want to get every drop of sweetness that my body holds. You pull me from your mouth as the third jet pulses from me. You watch as it runs down over the purple head and onto your hand.

I lay back exhausted. I have no words, as this is a totally new experience for me. You come up over me and kiss me. I can still taste me on you lips. I like the taste and the kiss lingers.

You stand gently in the rowboat and slowly start to take your cloths off. Giving me a nice strip tease.

I know I am in for a night we will both remember.