Rowena Awakes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was not looking at Steven at the time, but suddenly had the feeling he was staring at her. She glanced up at him and saw he was looking at her with eyes wide open. She felt a flush that seemed to start at her feet and flood upward to the top of her head.

This was the first time Steven had seen so much of Rowena, as it were, in the flesh. He had long ago concluded that her figure was okay, but seeing her now he was stunned. He took in her full breasts that although being given some support, looked as if they did not need it. Her smooth flat stomach and exquisite thighs, and the little vee that showed through the cloth passing between the top of her long legs.

"Oh my God, she's beautiful," he thought. "How is it I didn't know how lovely she is before this." Of course, the answer was obvious. He hadn't seen her nearly naked before.

To cover an embarrassing erection brought on by this sight of Rowena, the poor lad had to rush into the sea. This proved to be a lot colder than he had anticipated, and rapidly deflated his projection. He had not, however, been quick enough. Rowena had glimpsed through his swimming shorts an erection of such a size as to be what all men should aspire to.

Rowena, now red with what she told herself was embarrassment, but was more akin to delight at being viewed so intimately and apparently approvingly, also fled to the sea.

They had their swim, and as the day was heating up and there was little shade to be had on the beach, it was decided to return home. They drove back in silence.

On arrival at the house they each made excuses to retire to their rooms, where they relieved themselves of the tensions they had inspired in each other.

Rowena, as her back arched upwards in orgasm, for the first time whispered out the name. "Steven. Oh Steven."

Steven also murmured a name as his sperm spouted upward. "Oh my God, Rowena."

They continued to go out together, but a new unease had entered their relationship. It was a tension many of us are familiar with, a sort of impasse.

Once it is recognised earnestly that a particular person is the object of one's sexual desire, there is rarely any going back to a formally disinterested, sexually speaking, relationship. The struggle is, to find the way forward. One wrong move could destroy the connection permanently.

On his side, Steven felt that he might have overstepped the mark with his blatant stare on the beach. He endevoured to make amends by trying not to look at Rowena at all. This was not easy since he now knew the delights that lurked beneath whatever she was wearing. In addition, he tried to behave in an extra polite and formal sort of way.

Rowena met the situation by hauling out some of the clothing she had worn when she first met Steven, endeavouring to play the "landlady" once again.

It was all too late. Sexual passion for another person, once acknowledged, even if only to oneself, is not so easily dissipated. But the real problem is to know to what extent one's desire is reciprocated.

Questions arise which can only find an answer through action, which action might bring all crashing down. For example, "If I kiss her and touch her breast, will she reject me?" Or, "If I should lay my hand on his penis, will he think me a dirty old woman?" The twelve years age gap played a large part in Rowena's thinking, but virtually none in Steven's.

Who then would make the first open move and in what circumstances?

Rowena, haunted by the sexual arousal brought about by Steven's proximity, thought of telling him he had better find some other place to stay. The very thought of him leaving made her weep, so she cancelled that idea.

Steven had similar thoughts. He was constantly tormented by the sight of Rowena and masturbated more and more to try to gain relief from his desires. To leave, to be separated from the object of his lust – or was it love? – would be as painful as his staying.

The transformation of the situation came about through insomnia and those dead hours in the morning when we are especially vulnerable, and all things seem either possible or hopeless.

Rowena had been tossing and turning in her bed, unable to sleep. Using the dildo no longer brought her relief from sexual arousal. She had used it three times that night and still she was swamped with her desire for Steven. Finally, in desperation, she got out of bed and went to the kitchen to make a cup of tea.

Steven, in a similar sleepless plight, and like Rowena unable to disperse his sexual needs, entered the kitchen, as she was about to pour the tea.

They stood looking at each other. Rowena was in one of the very see-though nightdresses she had bought and Steven in his night shorts.

Steven could see Rowena's erect nipples through the flimsy cloth, and Rowena could see his huge erection pressing against his shorts.

Nothing was said for almost a minute, but at that time when the ego is not on guard things are said we would be unwilling to say at other times. Steven, shaking, uttered one word: "Please."

Rowena was more voluble: "Yes, Steven. Yes my love."

Steven went to her, swept her up into his arms, and carried Rowena to her bedroom. He lay her on the bed and stripped her, and dropping his shorts to the floor sat astride Rowena, taking both her breasts into his hands.

Rowena reached down to hold Steven's penis and stroke it. After a while she said, "Put it in mouth, darling." He moved the huge head to her and she took it in and began to suck and lick.

This could not last for long. They were both so intoxicated with lust for each other that within a few moments Steven's penis head was pressing against the entrance to Rowena's vagina. He hesitated, then said, "I might make you pregnant."

Rowena gasped, "Put it in, darling, please put it in. I need all of you. Just let it all go."

Steven could no longer hold back. He thrust deep into Rowena as she wept and pleaded. "Deeper my love, deeper. Please, all of you." She felt his full length slide in to touch her cervix.

In a moment she was screaming with ecstasy as the orgasm wracked her whole body with wave after wave of agonising pleasure. She cried out with broken phrases: "Darling…More…So long…Never stop…I love…Oh my God"

Steven ground into her with all his strength, his own orgasm almost more than he could bear. He felt the powerful pumping as his sperm smashed into Rowena as if it would never cease. He shouted her name with joy, "Rowena. Rowena."

It was over. These two, who had been such an agony of sexual torment to each other, had broken through to mutual fulfillment. They both knew that there was no turning back now. This was no hasty one-night stand. What they had done was born out of lust, yes, but also love. It was a love not yet completely understood and acknowledged. In their moment of ecstasy they had spoken the words of love, but that love was yet to take a firm hold over them.

In the coming weeks and months they came together nightly and sometimes during the day. They were sexually complete in each other, unable to resist an approach when it was made.

Steven returned to his studies and was much more relaxed about his work, and consequently more successful. Rowena became almost unrecognisable to those who had known before Steven came into her life. She was once more beautiful and radiant and still the church people were unable to acknowledge what might be the source of this sparkling Rowena.

Then a deciding moment in their relationship arrived.

Rowena knew the night it happened, even the very moment. Steven had been very tender and passionate. He had lingered loving over her sexual organ, kissing and licking. There had been nothing hurried in their love making that night. They had both simply enjoyed each other's body to the full.

Even as Rowena had caressed Steven's penis with her tongue, and as his lips closed over her nipples, she knew.

He had entered her and it was a tender, loving half hour, before they came to climax. As his sperm shot into her, Rowena said to herself, "Yes."

Five weeks later as they lay in bed making love Rowena said, "I'm pregnant, darling."

Since they had used no contraceptives, this was hardly surprising. Steven was silent for a moment and the asked, "How do you feel about it?"

Rowena snuggled close into him and said, "I love it."

"Good," said Steven. "When should we get married?"

Rowena was stunned. Whatever else she might have desired of Steven, marriage was one thing she had rejected as a possibility. "Darling, we can't get married. I'm far too old for you."

"Why?" Asked Steven.

"Well, I'm twelve years older than you," replied Rowena, somewhat lamely.

"So?" went on the laconic Steven.

"Think practically, darling," Rowena responded, feeling somewhat tearful. "I've always told myself that we should be together until the end of your course, then you would go away – back to the cattle station. I've never asked more of you than that, have I?"

"No," said Steven. "But that doesn't mean I don't want more."

"But we can't," choked out Rowena. You'll go back to the cattle station, and what would your parents think, bringing home an old women as your wife."

Steven burst out laughing. "You'd better not let my mother hear you say that," he chuckled.

"Why not," queried a puzzled Rowena.

"Well, for two reasons," laughed Steven. "First, I've already written to my parents to let them know I intended to ask you to marry me…"

"You mean before I told you…"

"Of course. You've only just told me we're going to have a baby, haven't you?" said Steven.

"What's the other reason?" asked Rowena.

Steven laughed uproariously again and spluttered out, "You see, my mother is fifteen years older than my father."

Rowena was dumbfounded. She had to realign her thinking about their relationship. Having set aside all thought of marriage she was overcome by the new vision of its now being the way forward.

"Well?" asked Steven, "When do we get married?"

"You callous country bumpkin," responded Rowena, "You haven't even asked me properly yet."

Steven laughed and drawing close to her whispered, "My darling. Love of my life, will you marry me?"

"Yes of course." murmured Rowena, "How soon?"

Using the two weeks break between university terms, Rowena and Steven went north to his parents' house. Rowena was welcomed into the family, and it was here that she was married.

Steven and Rowena returned to her, now their, house. Steven completed his three years of university studies and then they left the city to live on the cattle station.

I have been asked by them to tell you that if you should at any time be visiting our State, and decide to travel to the northern inland, just ask for Steve's and Rowena's place. Nearly everybody knows where it is. And if you care to drop by, they and their four children will make you very welcome.

12