Roxanne and Willie Ch. 07

Story Info
Roxanne meets a very handsome man while she's at work.
5.7k words
4.49
35k
11
0

Part 7 of the 30 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 04/10/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,906 Followers

Note: This story is the seventh episode in a series entitled "Roxanne and Willie". If you have not read the previous six episodes of this series, I encourage you do so before beginning this chapter.

This is a dominant wife humiliates submissive husband story. That is the kind of story I write. If you do not enjoy these types of stories, I strongly recommend that you look for something else to read.

*

On Tuesday morning Roxanne and I got up early. We sat at her kitchen table, drank our morning coffee and started reading the newspaper. After a few minutes Roxanne set the front page down and stared at me while I read the sports section.

When I looked up and noticed her staring, I set my section of the paper down and smiled at her. "What's on your mind sweetheart?"

"Last night turned into kind of a disaster."

I smiled. "Yes it certainly did. Ted turned out to be a real asshole."

Roxanne laughed. "Yes but he did have a nice big cock."

I started laughing with her. "Yes and you took full advantage of it. You seemed to really enjoy sucking it."

She giggled. "I did." Roxanne gave me a lascivious look. "Did you enjoy watching?"

I nodded my head up and down. "Yes, very much. Up until the time Ted started to act like a jerk I thought it was one of the hottest scenes I'd ever witnessed."

Roxanne sighed. It was a sigh of relief. "Good, I was worried that last night might have soured you on the idea of my being with other men."

I shook my head. "Absolutely not, after you went to sleep last night I lay awake for another hour visualizing you with Ted's cock in your mouth. I'm still excited about it."

Roxanne giggled. "My my aren't you a horny little pussyboy." She got up, walked over to me, leaned over and licked my ear. "Peewee, I promise you that at my first opportunity I'm going to have another little adventure just so you can have something more to fantasize about."

Roxanne reached inside my shirt, grabbed my right nipple and gave it a vicious twist.

When I gasped from the pain Roxanne didn't relinquish her vise like grip. Instead she dug her nails in and twisted even harder. As I grimaced she said, "If you thought it was hot thinking about me having another man's cock in my mouth, imagine how hot it will be when you know I've had another man's cock in my cunt."

The pain was excruciating, but I was beginning to get used to it.

She kept twisting. "Will that turn you on baby? Will it make you hot when you find out another man is fucking me?

Roxanne started giggling and let go of my nipple. "Remember I told you that when I start letting other men fuck me, I am going to stop letting you fuck me. That's a promise Peewee. It's going to be a long time before that worthless little pecker of yours feels the inside of my sweet pussy again."

Roxanne reached down and rubbed my crotch. She smiled at me when she felt my erection. "That gets you hot doesn't it babydoll?'

I nodded. "Yes Mistress Roxanne, it does."

"That's good, because it gets me hot to."

Roxanne pulled me off my chair and forced me to my knees. She quickly pulled her jeans off, kicked them aside and sat on the chair I had been occupying. As soon as she was seated Roxanne spread her legs, ruthlessly grabbed me by my hair and pulled my face to her cunt. "Eat me pussyboy; give your Mistress the pleasure she deserves."

I licked Roxanne to an orgasm. When she recovered she pulled me up, unzipped my pants, took out my little dick and jacked me off. As I was licking my semen from Roxanne's fingers she said, "That was fun Willie, did you enjoy it to?"

I laughed. "Roxanne that was a wonderful way to start the day."

I looked at my watch. It was 9:15. I had a 10:00 am Introduction To Economics class to teach. I jumped up and ran into the bathroom.

I was just starting to wash my face when Roxanne stopped me. "No Peewee I want you to teach your class this morning with the scent of my pussy on your lips and cheeks."

I smiled at her. My tiny cock was getting hard again. "Yes Mistress, whatever you say Mistress."

Roxanne giggled. Suddenly she stopped and stared at me. After a moment she started to giggle again. She turned and went into her bedroom. She quickly returned carrying a pair of lace panties.

"Peewee, take your pants off."

I looked at her with a questioning expression on my face. Suddenly Roxanne pulled her hand back and slapped me hard across the face. "Wimpboy I said, Take your pants off!"

I quickly pulled my trousers down and kicked them off.

"Get rid of those boxer shorts!"

Roxanne's slap had taught me a hard lesson. This time I didn't hesitate to obey.

Roxanne giggled and handed me the panties. "Put these on, boxer shorts are for men with real cocks. Pussyboys like you who have little clitties between their legs should wear panties."

My heart raced as I took the panties and put them on. This was one of my most carefully guarded fantasies. I am not sure how Roxanne knew this. She must have sensed something. Maybe there was a special communication between lovers. In any case I was wildly aroused as I pulled her panties on.

Roxanne smiled. "Model them for me Sissyboy."

I made a quick turn. Roxanne nodded in approval. "Perfect, just perfect; this is what every little pussyboy should be wearing."

I quickly pulled my trousers back up. I was late for class, I had to run.

I taught my 10:00 AM class and spent the rest of the morning working in my office. I was back at Roxanne's apartment at 2:00. When I arrived, she was dressed and ready to go to work.

We got into my car. As I was driving her to work, Roxanne winked at me. "How do you like your new panties Peewee."

I blushed and quietly answered, "I like them, they help me to remember my place in this world."

Roxanne raised her eyebrows. "And what is that place Peewee?"

I stared at the road ahead. "At my Mistress's feet."

Roxanne laughed and laid her head on my shoulder. "Willie you are absolutely wonderful."

I grinned and took a quick glance at her. "You're pretty wonderful to Roxanne."

"Promise you'll never leave me Willie."

"I promise Roxanne. I swear I'll never leave you."

I dropped Roxanne at the Calvert Hotel, went back to the University and taught my afternoon class. After class I did more work in my office. I worked all afternoon and all evening. As I worked, I kept looking at the clock. The time passed slowly, I couldn't wait until 9:30. Roxanne was now the center of my Universe.

At 9:00 my cell phone rang. I answered it. It was Roxanne.

"Hi Willie, It's Roxie. Honey I am going to be a little late."

I was puzzled. "I don't understand."

"Sweetie the bar was unusually quiet tonight, there was only one customer."

I could hear Roxanne take a deep breath. "Baby he is so sexy."

Roxanne paused for a moment. She was obviously very excited. "His name is Charles. He's about 40 and very handsome. Listen honey we really hit it off. He invited me to go up to his room with him after my shift ends."

Roxanne took a deep breath. "Willie I accepted his invitation." Her voice changed to a whisper. "Baby, I'm going to let him fuck me tonight."

She took another deep breath. "Willie I'm sorry. I know you were looking forward to seeing me right after work, but I really am excited about this." She paused, "Baby, I sat down at his table for a minute. I felt his cock. It's very big. I can't wait to feel it inside my pussy."

I swallowed hard. This was of course my fantasy coming true, but there was now a lump in my throat. Fantasies can sometimes be difficult when they suddenly become realities.

I took a deep breath and collected my wits. "Roxanne, have a good time." I paused. "Do you still want me to pick you up tonight?"

"Willie it might be kind of late before were done. I'll take a cab if you want me to."

"No sweetie, I'll come and get you. Call me when you're done. I don't care how late it is."

"Thank you honey, I really would like it if you picked me up."

There was a long pause on the telephone. "Willie are you going to be okay with this? If you don't want me to party with Charles just say the word. I'll tell him that I have to get home. It will be okay,"

"No Roxanne, this is what we've talked about. I'll be okay. Have a good time. I want you to have fun with Charles. Call me when you're done."

"Thanks baby. I am glad your still cool with this. I think I'm going to have a wonderful time. I'll call you when Charles is finished fucking me." Roxanne paused. After a moment she whispered. "Peewee when we get home, I'll tell you all about it while you're licking his cum out of my pussy."

I laughed. "Roxanne I can't wait."

"Honey I have to go. Charles is waiting for me. He's getting a little impatient. He wants me to come sit with him at his table. He's the only one in the bar, so I can do that. We'll go up to his room right after my shift ends. I'll call you later."

The line went dead. I set my telephone down on my desk and looked at the clock on my office wall. It was 9:05. I had some time to kill.

The University Economics building closed at 9:30. I decided that I'd better find something to do. I cleaned off my desk and packed up my brief case.

As I walked to my car I began to grasp one of the difficulties with being a cuckold. Charles really didn't care about me or my time schedule. He was going to play with my girlfriend for as long as he wanted to. He would be done with her when he was ready to be done with her. It might be midnight and it might be 5:00 am.

Since I didn't know how much time I had to kill, I decided that this was a good opportunity to run over to my apartment and take care of some domestic chores.

When I got into my car I looked at my watch. It was just 9:30. Roxanne was probably still sitting with Charles at his table.

I'd recently watched her playing with Ted. Roxanne was a skilled flirt. I was certain she was now using those same skills on Charles. I felt pangs of jealousy as I imagined Roxanne listening intently to everything he said while she fawned over him like a teenage girl on her first date with the captain of the football team.

I checked my watch again when I arrived at my apartment building. It was just before ten. Roxanne's shift would be ending in a few short minutes.

I walked into the building lobby, picked up my mail and took the elevator to my apartment.

As soon as I was inside my apartment I set everything on the kitchen table. As I sorted my letters and bills I glanced at the clock on the wall. It was now after 10:00. Charles and Roxanne would be on their way up to his hotel room. I wondered if they were being discreet and going up separately. I shook my head, knowing Roxanne they were flaunting their affair. I imagined Charles walking through the lobby with his arm around her waist.

I was certain Charles would start kissing Roxanne as soon as they got into the elevator. I was equally certain that he would take this opportunity to slip his hand under her blouse. For a brief moment I imagined Charles unfastening Roxanne's brassiere so he could fondle her bare breast.

Suddenly I realized that I hadn't had any supper. I quickly made a sandwich. As I sat down to eat I visualized what would happen as soon as they got inside Charles' hotel room.

I knew Roxanne. She would be desperate to get her hands on that big cock she'd told me about. I was certain she would open Charles' trousers and pull his huge penis out as soon as she could

Charles would most likely take Roxanne's blouse and bra off right away. He would want to suck on her large breasts while she toyed with his erection.

I sat down at my desk and started working on the bibliography for my dissertation. I didn't get much accomplished. No matter how hard I tried I couldn't focus my attention, I kept remembering Roxanne telling me how horny she was.

She said she loved my little peepee, but she also made it clear that she longed to feel a big hard dick stretching her cunt.

I smiled as I imagined how excited Roxanne must have been when she first slipped the head of Charles' huge cock into her tight pussy.

The image of another man pushing his cock into my girlfriends cunt created some very mixed emotions for me. I wanted Roxanne to enjoy herself and get the sexual satisfaction that she deserved, but I also remembered what she'd told me. When she started letting other men fuck her, she was going to stop letting me do it.

Roxanne was my dominant mistress. I knew it would give her a sadistic thrill to torment me by freely giving other men a pleasure that she was going to deliberately withhold from me. The masochistic slaveboy in me tingled with excitement when I thought about this

Still, the knowledge that the pleasure Charles was enjoying at this very moment signaled the end of my opportunity to enjoy that same pleasure caused a tinge of sadness to creep into me.

I sat at my desk with my hands buried in my face. The image of Charles grinning with delight as he pumped his cock in and out of my girlfriend's cunt overwhelmed me with envy, but at the same time I also had to admit that it gave me a very stiff erection.

The time passed slowly. It was late, I was getting tired. I closed my eyes for a moment.

I couldn't explain how it happened, but somehow, I found myself on top of Roxanne. She was crying with joy as I pushed my huge cock in and out of her slippery cunt. Her legs were wrapped around my thighs. Her eyes were closed. She was totally lost in the lust of the moment as she dug her fingernails into my back and begged me to keep fucking her.

Suddenly I could hear the distant sound of a ringing cell phone. Someone was trying to call us. It didn't make sense. Why would someone be calling us at this hour. I tried to ignore it, but the phone kept ringing.

I sat up in my chair. Suddenly I realized that I'd fallen asleep at my desk. My cell phone was sitting next to a stack of papers. It was still ringing.

I picked it up. "Hello."

It was Roxanne. She was whispering. "Oh baby I'm sorry, I woke you."

I thought to myself that I must have sounded groggy. "It's okay, I just dozed off for a moment."

"Sweetheart Charles and I are all done, but I can take a cab. Why don't you go to bed."

"No Roxanne, I really want to see you tonight. I want to come and get you."

"You do?"

"Yes, Of course I do."

"I would really like that."

"Why are you whispering?"

"Charles is asleep. I don't want to wake him."

"Did you have fun?"

"Honey, I had a wonderful time. Listen, I have to get dressed. I'll wait in the hotel lobby. Call me when you get here."

I grabbed my things and went to my car. I looked at my watch as I pulled away from the curb. It was 12:30.

The streets are very quiet at 12:30 on Tuesday nights. It was a quick drive to the Calvert Hotel. I called Roxanne as I pulled up to the main entrance. "Sweetheart, I'm here."

"I'll be right out."

The doorman opened the front door. Roxanne came out, ran down the steps and jumped into my car.

As I put the car into gear, Roxanne leaned over and kissed my cheek. "Thanks for coming to get me." She got quiet for a moment and then she asked. "Did you feel bad?"

I looked over at her.

She rephrased her question. "I had a good time tonight, but I'm worried about you. Willie, did you feel bad being at home alone knowing I was with another man?"

I smiled at Roxanne. "Of course I did. I missed you, and at times I was very jealous." I laughed. "I was also really envious of Charles. I would have loved to have been in his place."

Roxanne patted my thigh. "Baby I'm so sorry."

"No, you shouldn't be sorry. I had a good time. I spent a lot of the evening fantasizing about what you were doing. I got really turned on. I kept contemplating the fact that you were making me a cuckold tonight."

Roxanne laughed. "Peewee you are so right about that. You are now officially my cuckold." She leaned over and nibbled my ear. "Charles and I made you a cuckold three times tonight."

Roxanne reached down and rubbed my crotch. I had an erection. She could feel it. "My, my, someone certainly seems to be excited. Peewee when we get home you're going to lick my well fucked pussy while I tell you all about the wonderful time I had with my stud lover."

As soon as we walked through her apartment door Roxanne grabbed me. "Peewee get your clothes off." She paused. "And you had better be wearing those fucking panties that I gave you this morning."

I bowed my head and started to strip. "Yes Mistress."

When I pulled my trousers down and exposed my panties Roxanne patted my head. "Good boy."

She giggled for a moment and lifted her skirt. "Peewee it's a good thing you're wearing your panties because I seem to have lost mine." She put a finger to her cheek. "I wonder what happened to them?"

She started laughing. "Oh I know, my lover Charles took them off of me just before I started sucking his cock."

Roxanne was teasing me now.

She looked at me. Her expression slowly turned to a dominant sneer. "Peewee I let another man fuck me tonight." She stared at me. "If you were a real man you'd be upset." She laughed. "But your not a real man are you pussyboy?

"No mistress I'm not."

"What are you Peewee?"

"Mistress, I'm your little cuckold pussy wimp."

This interchange made Roxanne bolder. She walked over to me, grabbed my nipple and twisted it. As I grimaced from the pain she was inflicting she said, "I just let another man fuck me. What are you going to do about it pussyboy?"

Roxanne stared at me for a moment. I was standing in front of her wearing nothing but her panties. I was so excited that I could barely talk. My tiny pecker was sticking straight out. It was making a nice little tent in the front of those pink lace panties.

Roxanne looked down at my erection and grinned. She could tell that I was enjoying her abuse.

Her smile became even more malevolent. "You're not going to do anything are you pussyboy." She laughed. "You know why?"

I shook my head. "No Mistress.'

"Because your a little pussy wimp, that's why."

"Yes Mistress."

"Yes Mistress what?'

"Yes Mistress. I'm a little pussy wimp."

Roxanne laughed. "Very good Peewee." She paused. "But you are going to do something pussyboy." She looked at me. "Do you know what it is?"

"No Mistress."

"Let me help you pussyboy. You're going to get down on your knees and lick my asshole." She stared at me, after a moment her voice became very stern. "Peewee, get down on your knees!"

I did as I was told.

As soon as I was kneeling at her feet Roxanne turned around. "Peewee, tonight I partied with another man. This is my right as your dominant girlfriend. Now I want you to demonstrate your acknowledgement of this fact. " Roxanne lifted her skirt. "Peewee, lick my asshole!"

I reverently pulled the cheeks of Roxanne's magnificent ass apart. She sighed as she felt my lips make contact with her puckered hole. I wrapped my arms around her thighs, closed my eyes and pulled her to me. I kissed her passionately. It was like a movie kiss, except I wasn't kissing Roxanne's face.

Roxanne finally broke the kiss off and stepped away from me. She quickly removed her blouse and brassiere. She leaned forward, rested her arms on the back of the chair in front of her and again presented her luscious ass to me.

"Lick me Peewee. Lick your Mistress' asshole."

As I pushed my tongue into her, Roxanne's breathing started to get faster. Her level of excitement was rapidly rising.

"That's right pussyboy humble yourself. Worship my ass. Show me that I am your goddess." Her voice now had a rough raspy quality to it. It was another sign that she was wildly aroused.

Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,906 Followers
12