Roxanne and Willie Ch. 08

Story Info
Roxanne loses her job.
3.4k words
4.33
32k
7
0

Part 8 of the 30 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 04/10/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,904 Followers

Note: This story is the eighth episode in a series entitled "Roxanne and Willie". If you have not read the previous seven episodes of this series, I encourage you do so before beginning this chapter.

This is a dominant wife humiliates submissive husband story. That is the kind of story I write. If you do not enjoy these types of stories, I strongly recommend that you look for something else to read.

*

I slept until 8:00 am. I had to teach my Introduction to Economics class at 10:00. I didn't want to rush into the lecture hall at the last moment so I sacrificed extra sleep for time to properly prepare.

I looked in at Roxanne before I left. She was still sleeping. I gently kissed her forehead. I didn't see any reason to wake her.

I was young, getting by on four hours of sleep was not a major problem. My lecture went smoothly. When I was done I went back to the apartment.

Roxanne was just getting dressed when I walked in the door. She smiled at me. "Hi baby how was your lecture."

I smiled. "It was just fine, I'm very comfortable with the topic I had to talk about today."

It was lunch time. I made a tuna fish sandwich for both of us. As we sat down at the table to eat Roxanne looked at me. "Willie are you still okay with last night?"

I nodded. "Yes I've been fantasizing about it all morning. I keep picturing Charles fucking you." I paused and took a deep breath. "He was really good wasn't he."

Roxanne laughed. "Willie he was magnificent. My pussy is still sore from his big cock." She looked at me for a moment. "Willie I'm hoping his business here develops some complications so he has to stay an extra day. If he's still at the hotel tonight I am going to party with him again. Are you going to be okay with that?"

I smiled at Roxanne. "Just thinking about you and Charles is getting me hard again. Yes. I am fine with it."

Roxanne started giggling. "You perv."

I grinned at her. "You slut."

We both burst out laughing. Roxanne jumped up, ran over to me, sat in my lap and kissed me hard on the lips.

When she was done kissing me she just sat quietly on my lap and hugged me. We didn't need to say anything more, we were in love.

At 2:30 we left the apartment. I dropped Roxanne off at the Calvert Hotel and went back to the University.

I turned off my cell phone as I walked into the lecture hall to begin teaching my 4:00 PM class. At 4:55 the class ended and I turned my cell phone back on. I noticed that I had a message.

I immediately retrieved it. The message was from Roxanne. "Willie I know you're in class, but please call me as soon as you get this message. I need you to come and pick me up at the Hotel. Willie I just got fired from my job. Baby this is awful, I don't know what I am going to do. Please call me as soon as you can."

I erased the message and dialed Roxanne. She answered her cell phone on the first ring. "Hello."

"Roxanne, this is Willie."

"Oh baby I am so glad you called. I got fired. This is awful. Honey what am I going to do? I have to have a job."

It sounded like Roxanne was in tears. "Roxanne where are you? I'll come and get you right now."

"I am in the coffee shop on the corner of 5th Street and 3rd Avenue. They made me leave the hotel right after they fired me."

"Stay where you are, don't go anywhere else. Roxanne I'm leaving right now. I'll be there as quickly as I can."

"Willie please hurry, I need you so badly."

"Stay put, don't go anywhere. I'm coming. Leave your cell phone on, I'll call you when I'm almost there."

I ran to my office, grabbed my briefcase and went to my car. When I got downtown I turned onto 3rd Avenue and dialed Roxanne's cell phone.

"Willie?"

"Roxanne, come out to 3rd Avenue. I am almost there."

Roxanne was standing in front of the coffee shop as I pulled up to the curb.

She jumped into my car, leaned over and kissed me. She was crying. "Thank you for coming to get me. Willie I lost my job. What am I going to do?"

I picked up her hand and held it. "Don't worry, you'll find another job. I have some money saved up. I'll support both of us until you're back on your feet."

Roxanne looked at me. "You'd do that?"

I smiled. "Of course I would, I love you Roxanne."

I took out my handkerchief and wiped her tears away. "Let's go home."

As I pulled away from the curb Roxanne snuggled up to me and laid her head against my shoulder.

On the way home I asked. "What happened? How did you get fired?"

Roxanne sat up. "Remember how I told you that Charles opened my blouse and played with my tits on the elevator?"

"Yes."

"There's a security camera on the elevator. This morning the hotel security men reviewed the tape and saw everything. They also have a camera in every hallway." Roxanne started crying again. "Willie they have a tape of me walking down the hallway with my blouse open."

Roxanne took a deep breath. "As soon as I walked into the hotel I was told to go to the manager's office. He showed me the two tapes and fired me on the spot."

Roxanne shook her head. "Willie how could I have been so stupid. All I had to do was send Charles up to his room by himself and follow him up a few minutes later." Roxanne buried her face in her hands. "I feel like such a fool."

We drove along in silence for a few minutes. Roxanne was crying. I was trying to think of something to say to her.

I suddenly realized what I wanted to say. I rejected it immediately. It was stupid. It was imprudent. It was unwise. I tried to get the idea out of my mind. I couldn't. The more I thought about it, the more I wanted to say it.

All of my life I have been conservative, timid and shy. I have never told anyone what I wanted. I've always gone through life wishing for things that I was afraid to ask for.

I swallowed hard. I knew it was stupid, but I had to say it. I pulled the car over to the curb and put it in park.

I turned towards Roxanne and stared at her.

Roxanne looked at me. "Willie what's wrong?"

I kept staring at her. I was trying to muster enough courage to actually say what I so desperately wanted to say.

"Willie you're scaring me. What's the matter? Why did we stop? Why are you staring at me?"

I took one more deep breath and bit my lower lip. I mustered all of my courage and spoke. Actually I blurted it out. "Marry me Roxanne."

"What? What did you say Willie?"

"Marry me Roxanne."

"Willie we can't get married. We've only known each other for a week."

"I don't care. I love you. I think you love me. Marry me Roxanne."

"Willie I can't marry you. I just lost my job. We don't have any money. We can't get married."

"I don't care, we'll get by. Marry me Roxanne."

I paused. "Roxanne if you tell me you don't love me. If you tell me you don't want to marry me, I'll be quiet and never bring it up again." I shook my head. "I don't think you can say that. I don't think you want to say that and until you say it, I'm going to keep asking you."

I stared at her. "Marry me Roxanne."

"Willie, I've been married twice before. Both times were disasters. I can't get married again."

"I'm not either of those guys. I love you. Marry me Roxanne."

"Willie I'm a tramp. I'll constantly cheat on you. I can't marry you."

"I don't care Roxanne, you can cheat on me all you want. Marry me Roxanne."

Roxanne stared at me for a minute. "Finally she said, "This is crazy."

I shrugged. "I don't care. Marry me Roxanne."

Roxanne looked into my eyes. Finally she smiled and then she started laughing. As she laughed, tears started running down her cheeks. She was laughing and crying at the same time. "Willie I would love to marry you.

She shook her head. "Yes Willie, Yes, Yes, Yes. I will marry you Willie. Willie I want to marry you. I want to marry you more than anything in the entire world."

I took Roxanne into my arms. We closed our eyes and kissed. When we were done kissing we hugged. We hugged each other for a long time. We were parked on a busy street in the middle of the city. We didn't care. We loved each other, that was all that mattered.

Finally Roxanne sighed and said, "Okay what now?"

I grinned at her. "Let's go to Sammy's."

Roxanne laughed. "What a wonderful idea. It's nice to know that I am going to marry a brilliant man."

I put the car into gear and headed for the bar.

It was almost 6:00 pm when we walked into Sammy's. The stop for a beer after work crowd was beginning to clear out. The dinner crowd was there in full force. The special tonight was sloppy Joes. They were obviously as popular as Sammy's spaghetti.

We found two open stools and sat down at the bar. Sammy's face lit up with a smile when he noticed us. "Hey it's Roxie and Peewee, my two favorite people." He looked up at the clock. "Whoa, it's too early for you guys to be here. What's up?'

Sammy started pouring a pitcher of beer. He didn't ask us what we wanted, he didn't have to. As he set the pitcher and two glasses in front of us Roxanne shook her head. "I got fired today Sammy."

Sammy's face got very serious. "That's terrible doll. What happened?"

Roxanne got really quiet. Her voice was a barely audible whisper. "You know me Sammy. I kind of played around with one of the hotel guests after my shift ended last night. The manager found out and sacked me when I came in this afternoon."

Sammy shook his head. "Roxie, Roxie, Roxie you know better than that."

Roxanne nodded. "Yeah Sammy, I'm really embarrassed about it. I didn't use very good judgment."

"So what are you going to do honey?"

"Find another job I guess."

"Have you got enough money saved up to tide you over." He paused. "I can float you a loan if you need one sweetheart."

"Thanks Sammy, but Willie is going to take care of me."

Sammy turned to me. "Peewee you're a good guy." He stopped. "Peewee is right isn't it? Isn't that what we decided you'd be called the last time you were in here?"

I smiled. "Yes Sammy, you got it right. Peewee works really well for me in here."

Sammy shook his head. "Man I am sure glad I didn't screw that one up." He looked at me. "I like you Willie. You know I'd never intentionally insult you."

"Thanks Sammy. Hey listen, we have some really good news."

Roxanne jumped in. "I want to tell him."

I laughed. "Go ahead sweetheart."

"Willie asked me to marry him. I said yes."

Sammy looked at the two of us. Finally he said, "Are you guys sure? This is kind of quick isn't it.?"

I shook my head. "Sammy I've never been so sure of anything in my life. I'm a very conservative man. Acting rashly is totally out of character for me. This may be a quick decision on our part, but I'm pretty certain it's the correct decision."

Sammy grinned at us. "Well I'm really happy for you guys. You're two wonderful people. I'm glad you're getting together, you make a great couple." He leaned on the bar. "So when are you actually going to tie the knot?"

We looked at each other and laughed. Roxanne shrugged. "We don't know. We haven't discussed that yet."

"My understanding is that in this state you have a five day waiting period after you buy your license. If we buy a license tomorrow, we could get married as early as next Tuesday."

Roxanne looked at me. "We haven't even discussed how we would get married yet."

I smiled at Roxanne. "What would you like for a wedding?"

She laughed. "This is my third try. I've done the big church ceremony. It didn't work very well. A visit to a Justice of the Peace would be fine with me."

I nodded, "That will be just fine with me." I stopped to think for a moment. "But we will need two witnesses."

Roxanne turned to Sammy. "Sweetie you're my best friend. Would you and Mrs. Sammy be willing to be our witnesses?"

"Roxie, Janice and I would be delighted." He paused. "But it will kind of depend on when you have your ceremony. I aint got no one to cover the bar. If you want us, your wedding is going to have to be in the morning."

I looked at both of them. "How about next Tuesday morning?"

"That's fine Willie, but what about your morning class?"

"I can get Mark Rawlins to cover it. He owes me. I've covered several of his classes for him."

Roxanne looked at both of us. "That settles it. We're getting married next Tuesday morning. I'll find a Justice of the Peace tomorrow. Sammy, we'll stop in here tomorrow night and give you the exact time."

Sammy smiled at us. "I'll tell Janice. She'll be thrilled to be a witness at your wedding." He laughed. "This is really exciting."

Roxanne giggled. "Sammy, we couldn't agree more."

We sipped our beer while Sammy waited on a couple of customers. When he returned he said, "Hey how about a couple of my sloppy Joes." He smiled. "They're really good tonight."

Roxanne smiled back at him and looked at me. "I don't know about you honey, but I'm starved. Sammy I'd love a sloppy Joe."

I nodded to Sammy. "Make that two."

Sammy went back into the kitchen. After a minute he returned with our sandwiches. As he set them down in front of us he asked, "So Roxie, what are you going to do about a job?"

"I don't know Sammy. I guess I'll just have to start looking." Roxanne paused. "Its complicated by the fact that I am going to school. I need a job that has some flexible hours."

I smiled at Roxanne. "I haven't wanted to say anything, but I have noticed that you've missed a couple of classes lately."

Roxanne frowned at me. "Be careful wise guy." "She leaned over and kissed me on my cheek. "I've had a little distraction in my life during the last few days."

I grinned at her. "I know, maybe once were married we can settle into a routine and get back to the day to day business of living normal lives."

Roxanne hugged me. "Sweetheart, the idea of living a normal day to day life with you is really appealing." She paused. "But I still have to find a job. Willie what am I going to do?"

Sammy looked at us. "Hey I can maybe help you guys out."

We both looked at Sammy.

"I can call Bob Overton for you. He's always looking for attractive women to work as receptionists."

Roxanne wrinkled her forehead. "Who's Bob Overton?"

Sammy laughed. "You ever hear of Bob's Auto Ranch?"

I nodded. "Sure, he's that guy that owns all those new car dealerships. He's the guy on television who says come on down to my ranch, we'll rope you into the best new car deal in town."

Sammy smiled. "That's Bob."

Roxanne looked at Sammy. "How do you know him Sammy?"

"We went to high school together. We played on the same football team. We've been friends for years. He still comes into the bar every once in a while."

"Do you really think he'd hire me?"

"Honey I am sure he would hire you."

Roxanne tilted her head. "Why are you so sure?"

Sammy smiled. "Let's see, how can I put this so I don't embarrass anyone. " He paused to think. "You might say that Bob appreciates young women with certain attributes. Attributes you're well endowed with Roxie." As he said this, Sammy nodded towards Roxanne's ample chest."

Roxanne laughed. "You mean he's a breast man."

Sammy nodded. "He sure is honey."

Roxanne shook her head. "Sammy there are lots of girls out there that have figures like mine. That won't guarantee me a job."

"Your right Roxie, but I know something else about Bob."

"What's that Sammy."

Sammy took a deep breath. "Boy I really have to be careful about how I say this." He stopped to think, finally he looked at both of us. "Listen, I know you guys pretty well." He turned to Roxanne. "Roxie you and I have been friends for a very long time."

Roxanne nodded. "That's true Sammy, you're one of my best friends."

"Well Roxie I've observed that you kind of like...." He paused. "How can I say this. You kind of like using your mouth to take care of a guy. You know what I mean?"

Roxanne blushed. "Sammy!"

Sammy laughed. "Honey your reputation aint exactly a secret in this place. Your blowjobs are famous around here." He turned to me. "And I've had enough talks with Peewee here to know that he aint all that upset about your having a little extracurricular fun once in a while."

Roxanne shrugged her shoulders. "Okay, you're right. All of that is true. What's this got to do with my getting a job?"

Sammy laughed. "Roxanne, let's just say that Bob is well known for appreciating a little special attention from his young female employees."

"Sammy are you saying that if I get a job at this place, I am going to be expected to suck some cocks while I'm at work?"

Sammy put his hands up. "Hey Roxie, I'm sorry. I was just trying to help. I didn't mean to offend nobody."

Roxanne smiled at Sammy. "Hey its all right sweetheart, I'm not offended. I know you're trying to help." She paused and thought for a moment. "Does he pay well?"

I looked at Roxanne. "Honey your not really considering this are you?"

Roxanne shrugged. "I don't know." She looked at me. "Willie I really do need a job and..." She stopped and giggled. "Sammy is right, I do have a thing for sucking cocks."

She thought for a moment and sighed. "Sweetheart this might be a great job for me. I think I should at least check it out." She turned back to Sammy. "Does he pay well?"

Sammy nodded his head. "Roxie, Bob is a very generous man."

Roxanne took a deep breath. "That settles it then. Sammy I would appreciate it if you gave him a call."

"You got it doll. I'll go call him right now."

Sammy walked over and picked up his telephone. While he was making the call Roxanne turned and looked at me.

I was shaking my head.

Roxanne laughed. "Peewee, just think about all of the fun you're going to have fantasizing about what I'm doing while I'm at work." She leaned over and licked my ear. At the same time she whispered. "I really hope it turns out to be more than a fantasy. I'm getting wet just thinking about having a job where I get to suck my bosses big dick every day."

Sammy hung up the telephone and walked back over to us. "Bob is very interested in interviewing you. He said that he has openings for two receptionists right now. There is one problem. He's leaving town in the morning and won't be back until next Wednesday, so the interview won't take place until then." He smiled at Roxanne. "You have an appointment at his main office at 9:00 AM next Wednesday. Can you make that Roxie?"

Roxanne leaned over the bar and kissed Sammy. "Baby you can bet you sweet ass I'll be there." She turned to me. "Peewee, I fully intend to give Bob a personal demonstration of my cock sucking skills during the interview."

I looked at Roxanne, shook my head and turned to Sammy, "Sammy my friend I think you may have created a monster."

Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,904 Followers