Roxanne and Willie Ch. 17

Story Info
Roxanne and Willie meet the entire group at Baxters.
3.2k words
4.3
28.4k
4
0

Part 17 of the 30 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 04/10/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,903 Followers

Note: This story is the seventeenth episode in a series entitled "Roxanne and Willie". If you have not read the previous sixteen episodes of this series, I encourage you do so before beginning this chapter.

This is a dominant wife humiliates submissive husband story. That is the kind of story I write. If you do not enjoy these types of stories, I strongly recommend that you look for something else to read.

*

Roxanne and I watched Dr. Norman and his friend join Julie and Sandra at the big table. Everyone greeted them.

After a moment Roxanne turned to me. "Willie, what should I do about this?"

I found it interesting that I was suddenly Willie again.

Pete looked at us. "Roxie what the fuck is going on here?"

Roxie kissed Pete's cheek. "I'm sorry baby. That's my English Professor. I'm in kind of an awkward situation right now. Please give me a few minutes."

For the first time tonight Pete showed me a flash of something that resembled kindness. He nodded and smiled at Roxanne. "I understand. Why don't the two of you work this out. I'll relax here and have a drink."

Roxanne kissed him and rubbed his crotch. "Thanks baby, I'll get this figured out right away and then we can play again."

Roxanne looked back at me. "Willie what should I do? Look how I'm dressed."

I smiled. "Roxanne, look at Dr. Norman. Look at how he's dressed."

Roxanne stared at him, after a moment she said, "Willie he's wearing a bra under his shirt."

I smiled. "Yes he is. Roxanne, I think these people are playing the same game we're playing. Remember that Saturday at Dr. Norman's house?"

"Yes, his wife and her friend were entertaining two guys."

"That's right, guys in their underwear. Remember how we noticed that they didn't seem to be hiding it?"

Roxanne nodded.

"Honey did you notice that the waiter wasn't the least bit shocked about the way you've been treating me? He's used to it. He's seen it before."

Roxanne turned to Pete. "Do people come here to play sex games?"

He nodded. "Yes, this is what makes Baxter's special. Anything goes here." He paused. "Especially after nine o'clock."

Roxanne looked at me. "Willie what should we do?"

I smiled. "First of all, I'm still Peewee."

Pete looked at me and smiled.

Roxanne stared at me.

I looked at her. "I think this is a moment to be truthful. It seems to me that all of us are here for the same reason. Roxanne we might actually find that we become friends with these people."

I stood up and extended my hand. "Come on sweetheart, let's go over and say hello"

Roxanne took my hand and stood up.

As she stood I said, "Remember just tell the truth. You're here having dinner with your boyfriend and your pussy wimp husband."

As we started to walk over Roxanne grabbed my arm and stopped me. "Willie this is really awkward. I'm not sure what to say. Look at how I'm dressed."

I kissed her cheek. "Relax; this is every bit as awkward for Dr. Norman as it is for you. Look at how he's dressed. Sweetheart, I'm pretty sure this is going to work out. Just be yourself. You have wonderful social skills."

Roxanne looked at me. "Do you really think so?"

I smiled. "Yes my dear, you have a charming personality. It's one of your many strengths."

Roxanne grabbed my hand and squeezed it. "Willie you make me feel so good." She stopped, after a moment she said, "Baby am I being too mean to you tonight?"

I shook my head. "Well I am going to be having a hot dog for dinner." I smiled. "No sweetheart, so far this is a pretty exciting evening."

She grinned at me. "Good because I think it's really hot."

I patted Roxanne's butt. "We'd better get going before your stud starts getting impatient. You go ahead. I am going to walk two paces behind you. Be sure you introduce me as Peewee."

Roxanne took a deep breath. "Okay, here goes."

She walked over to Dr. Norman's table. As she approached, Dr. Norman looked up. I could tell from his expression that he recognized Roxanne right away. There seemed to be a moment where he was unsure about what to do.

To his credit he recovered quickly. He smiled, stood up, extended his hand and said, "Roxanne Mitchell, how nice to see you."

After Roxanne shook his hand, he turned to his wife. "Julie this is one of my students."

Julie looked at Roxanne. "Oh yes, we met last Saturday. You were the woman who dropped her paper off at our house." She smiled. "I am sorry that we weren't more hospitable. Sandra and I were entertaining company when you arrived."

One of the other women at the table laughed. "That's a very polite way to put that."

The woman who I remembered as Sandra looked at the woman and said, "Brenda, be nice."

Dr. Norman stepped in. "Roxanne, it's my understanding that you were planning on getting married this week."

Roxanne nodded. "Yes, I got married on Tuesday morning." Roxanne turned to me. "This is my husband, Peewee."

Julie raised her eyebrows. "Peewee?"

Roxanne grinned. "That's my pet name for him. His real name is William."

The woman who Sandra had just called Brenda said, "Jules aren't you going to introduce us. Roxanne is starting to sound like a very interesting person."

Julie blushed. "I'm sorry." She looked at everyone. "Roxanne Mitchell this is Brenda Adams and her husband Bobby Franklin. Next to her are Madeline Conrad and her fiancé Jamal Wright. Maddie and Jamal are getting married in two weeks. April Hansen and her husband Mark Peters are next to Jamal. You've already met Sandra Monroe. That's her husband, Stevie Wagner next to her."

Everyone waved or nodded as they were introduced. I was very curious when I heard that Sandra Monroe's husband was named Stevie Wagner. I wondered if he was the wiz kid who worked for Patterson, Wright and Turner Investments.

Maddie looked at Roxanne. "Roxanne, I must say that your outfit for this evening gives you a rather slutty appearance."

Brenda shook her head. "Roxanne please don't be offended by my friend. In this group, being called a slut is a compliment. Honey all of us are sluts."

Sandra laughed. "Brenda is right Roxanne." She paused. "Is it okay for us to call you Roxanne?"

"Sure, but everyone but my husband calls me Roxie."

Sandra smiled. "Roxie it is." She stopped. "What does your husband call you?"

Roxanne giggled. "It depends on my mood. Most of the time I let him call me Roxanne, but sometimes it's Ms. Mitchell or Mistress."

Maddie looked around the table. "I am definitely getting to like this girl."

Brenda laughed. "Roxie it does sound like we might have a lot in common. Would you and Peewee care to join us?"

Roxanne smiled "Thank you very much, but my date for the evening is waiting over at our table."

Sandra looked at Roxanne. "Let me understand this, you just got married the day before yesterday and tonight you're here with a date?"

Roxanne nodded. "Yes he's one of the guys I work for. He's really hot."

I laughed to myself. She was doing it.

Brenda started laughing. "Honey you are our kind of girl."

Roxanne looked over at our table. Pete was beginning to show signs of impatience. She smiled at everyone. "It was a pleasure to meet all of you. I hope you will excuse us, Peewee and I had better get back to our table. I think we're trying my lover's patience."

Julie looked at Pete. "Roxie, we understand. Your lover is a hot guy. You'd better get back to him."

As we turned to leave Brenda said, "It was nice to meet you Roxie. I hope we get to talk again in the very near future."

When we got back to our table Roxanne walked right up to Pete and said, "I'm sorry that took so long. Baby, I promise I'll make it up to you tonight."

Pete took a sip of his scotch and said, "How do you plan to do that Roxie?"

Roxanne sat down next to Pete and hugged him. As she hugged him she said, "Let me see. How could I make this up to you?" She looked at me. "Peewee, do have any thoughts about how I might make amends to Pete?"

As I sat down I kind of mumbled, "I don't know."

Roxanne laughed. "Oh sure you do Peewee. Think harder. What could I possibly do for this big stud that would give him pleasure? I need your help on this one Peewee."

I stared at the floor. "You know Mistress."

"No Peewee I don't know. That's why I'm asking for your opinion. What can I do that might make a man like Pete happy." She paused. "Peewee, if you don't know I am going to have to ask the couple at the next table."

I looked at Roxanne in horror.

She took a big sip of her beer and said, "I'm not joking Peewee."

I believed her. There was no doubt in my mind that Roxanne would carry out her threat. I swallowed hard and mumbled, "Suck his cock."

Roxanne smiled. It was an mischievous smile. "What was that Peewee? You need to speak up."

"Suck his cock." It was much louder this time. As I said it, I was worried that everyone at the neighboring tables heard me.

"Oh my Peewee, You're my husband. Do you really want me to do that to Pete?"

I hung my head.

"Answer me Peewee. Do you really want your wife to suck another man's cock?"

"Yes mistress." My voice was barely audible.

Roxanne giggled. She was enjoying this. "Peewee, that's really nasty. You'd better ask Pete just to be sure he really wants me to do that to him."

I looked at Pete and took a deep breath. I was on fire. This was the most humiliating thing that Roxanne had ever made me do. "Mr. Jefferson would you like to have my wife suck your cock?"

Pete shook his head. "Roxie, I don't believe you." He laughed. "You two are totally out of control. This is really hot." He looked back at me. "Yes Peewee, I would love to have your wife suck my cock."

Pete paused. He was obviously thinking. After a moment he started to smile. "Peewee, the two of you were gone for a really long time. I think your wife should let me fuck her to. Its only seems fair to me. Don't you agree?."

I stared at the floor and mumbled, "Whatever Ms. Mitchell wants."

Roxanne giggled. "What was that Peewee? We couldn't hear you. Do you think I should let Pete fuck me tonight?"

"Yes Ms Mitchell, if it would please you."

Roxanne laughed. "Damn right it would please me."

Pete was grinning. He obviously loved being an alpha male.

Our waiter appeared with our food. Roxanne and Pete talked quietly and ate huge Caesar salads while I silently watched them and picked at my bowl of red jello.

When we were done, the waiter cleared our salad plates and brought our entrees. As he set an exquisitely prepared filet mignon in front of Roxanne, the waiter smiled at Pete and said, "For your lady."

Next he set an enormous slice of prime rib in front of Pete and said, "For you sir."

Finally he placed my hot dog and French fries in front of me. As he set them down he nodded to Pete and said, "For the little guy."

After dinner the waiter cleared our dishes. Pete and Roxanne's portions were so large that neither of them were able to finish their meal. As the waiter was taking their plates he looked at Pete and asked, "Can I box the leftovers for you sir?"

Pete started to say no, but Roxanne put her hand on his arm and stopped him.

"I'll take them. Peewee didn't get much dinner tonight." She turned to the waiter. "Put everything into one box and mix it together." She turned back to Pete and started to giggle. "When we get home I'll put it all into a big bowl for him and set it on the floor." She leaned over and licked Pete's ear. "Baby, I love the idea of making him eat your leftovers."

Pete shook his head. "You're going to make him eat leftovers from a bowl on the floor." He started laughing. "You're treating him like he's your pet dog." He looked at Roxanne. "You love tormenting the little wimp don't you?"

Roxanne started giggling. "I really do. I bought the little guy some presents today. He hasn't seen them yet. One of my presents for him is a very nice leather collar and leash set."

Pete laughed. "You're joking aren't you?"

Roxanne smiled and shook her head. "Fuck no, I intend to start training him. I want to teach him to sit up, roll over and beg for treats."

Pete chuckled. "Roxie, you are wicked."

Roxanne started giggling. "Yes I am and being wicked really gets me hot."

She leaned over and kissed Pete on the mouth. "Baby, the music has started. People are dancing. Why don't you take me out to the dance floor so I can show you just how wicked I can be."

Pete leaned over, kissed Roxanne and put his hand on her breast. "Why don't we warm up at the table first?"

Roxanne closed her eyes and sighed. "What a good idea."

While Roxanne and Pete were making out at the table, I looked around the restaurant. The character of the place had changed. The lights were lower. A sound system was playing romantic dance music. Some couples were kissing at their table just like Pete and Roxanne. Others were on the dance floor. Their bodies were pressed tightly against each other while they slowly swayed to the erotic rhythm of the music.

My earlier suspicion was correct. Baxters was a little haven for illicit rendezvous.

"If the two of you don't settle down a little the fire department is going to have to come in here and turn a hose on you."

I turned around. It was Sandra Monroe.

She was smiling at Pete and Roxanne. "It looks like you two are just about ready for the parking lot."

Roxanne broke off her kiss with Pete and looked at Sandra. "What's this about the parking lot? I don't understand."

Sandra started laughing. "I'll bet that guy you're kissing knows about the parking lot at Baxter's."

A light bulb went on in my brain. Suddenly I understood the reason for all of the security surrounding the parking area. As I thought more about it, I also understood why they had that secluded back parking lot. That area was used as a safe place to fuck in your car.

Pete nodded at Sandra. "I sure do and I drove a Lincoln Navigator tonight.'"

Sandra grinned at Roxanne. "Honey, you're a lucky girl. This evening you're going to be playing in spacious luxury."

Roxanne looked at Sandra with a puzzled expression.

Sandra laughed some more. "Don't worry sweetheart, you're about to be very pleasantly surprised." Sandra paused. "Listen honey, the gang sent me over to talk to you. We come here for the same reason you do. Our husbands are cucks just like your husband."

Roxanne smiled, "We kind of thought that was the situation."

"We're going to send our husbands to the bar right now. After dinner our table is exclusively reserved for entertaining our studs. She turned and motioned towards the bar. "You might notice that the cocktail lounge is well stocked tonight."

We all looked into the bar. It was filled with handsome middle aged men.

Sandra continued. "The reason I am here is to ask you if would be okay to invite Peewee to join our husbands while you entertain your stud?"

Roxanne turned to me. "Would you like to do that Peewee?"

I smiled. "Yes Ms. Mitchell. I would like that very much."

"Very well then, you have my permission."

As I stood up Roxanne waved a finger at me. "Peewee remember, tonight alcohol is reserved for men only."

Sandra laughed. "Don't worry, we don't let our cucks drink at Baxters either. Diet coke is all he is going to be served in this bar."

Roxanne looked at Sandra. "Thank you for inviting him. That was very considerate. Peewee will enjoy it."

"You're welcome Roxie." She paused. "There is one more thing."

"What's that?"

Sandra looked at Pete. "Are you married Pete?" She stopped. "Please understand I'm not trying to be nosey. Almost all of the men we party with here are married." She paused, "I'm only asking because if you're married you're probably going to want to go home right after you and Roxie are done in the parking lot."

Pete nodded. "That is true; my wife is at home waiting for me."

"Roxie, we have a little tradition. When we're done with our parties, we like to sit in the bar with our husbands and have a Diet Coke before we all go home. It's just a time for relaxed conversation with our favorite men. We would love it if you would join us after Pete leaves."

Roxanne smiled. "Thank you Sandra, that would be very nice."

"Please understand, we do have a rule that no studs can sit with us in the bar. This is time for us to be with our husbands."

Pete kissed Roxie. "Don't worry babe. That will work out great for me. I really do have to get home right after we're done."

Roxie looked at Sandra. "That sounds wonderful to me."

Sandra smiled. "Excellent, we're all looking forward to getting to know the two of you." She thought for a moment and then she started to giggle. "We do have one more tradition that you might be interested in." She leaned over and whispered into Roxanne's ear.

Roxie laughed out loud and said, "I love it. Yes tell the girls to please go ahead."

Sandra turned to me, smiled and extended her hand. "Peewee, come with me. It's time for you to get to know your fellow cucks."

As this beautiful blonde escorted me to the bar I thought to myself that I had just met one of the nicest women in the entire world.

Sandra led me into the bar. All of the guys from the table were there. They were seated at one end well away from the crowd of middle aged men. It was obvious that there was an area for studs and an area for cucks. I noticed that Maddie's fiancé, Jamal was now standing with the studs.

She brought me to Stevie and patted my butt. "Here you go Peewee. These boys will take good care of you while your wife is playing with her man."

She turned to her husband and kissed him on the cheek. "I'll see you later."

As she started back to the dining room, Stevie called to her, "Have fun sweetheart."

Sandra stopped and turned. After a moment she grinned at her husband. "I intend to honey. I've already picked out the guy I want. He's really handsome. I think you'll agree when you see him." She started to giggle. "I have to go now. I'm starting to get really horny."

We all watched Sandra walk back into the dining room and sit down with the other wives.

Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,903 Followers