Roxanne and Willie Ch. 19

Story Info
When they get home Roxanne toys with Willie.
2.8k words
4.45
30.3k
7
0

Part 19 of the 30 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 04/10/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,889 Followers

Note: This story is the nineteenth episode in a series entitled "Roxanne and Willie". If you have not read the previous eighteen episodes of this series, I encourage you do so before beginning this chapter.

This is a dominant wife humiliates submissive husband story. That is the kind of story I write. If you do not enjoy these types of stories, I strongly recommend that you look for something else to read.

*

As soon as we got home Roxanne walked into the living room, set her purse on the end table and sat down on the couch.

I went into the kitchen and put the leftovers box into the refrigerator. When I returned to the living room I walked over to Roxanne's purse and took out her condom box. I Remembered her orders from earlier in the day. I opened it and saw that there were still eight condoms inside.

I looked at Roxanne. She was staring at me. We both knew what this meant.

She smirked at me. "Yes that's right cuckboy. I let Pete fuck me bareback. He came three times while we were out in the parking lot. The first two times he came in my pussy. The last time he came in my mouth. That was the load of semen you tasted when I came back into the bar.

Roxanne kicked her shoes off, put her feet up on the coffee table and spread her legs. Her skirt was so short that her cunt was brazenly on display.

"Pete's my lover now. He gets to fuck me bareback whenever he wants. He's the best fuck I've ever had." Roxanne closed her eyes and sighed. "I wish that I could bring him to date night on Saturday night." She giggled. "I almost feel like I'm cheating on him if I see another guy."

She looked up at me. "Peewee, get your fucking clothes off. It's time for you to serve me and I want you naked."

I undressed quickly. I was aroused. The events of the evening had left me very excited and feeling very submissive. At this moment I was loving the attitude of sneering dominance that Roxanne was displaying.

As soon as I was naked Roxanne looked at me and laughed. "I love seeing your little dick locked up in that cage." She lay back on the couch and smiled. "Earlier I promised you that I would take it off when we got home, but now I'm not so sure. I think I like having you locked up." She thought for a moment. "Lets see how well behaved you can be. If you're really good I might consider taking your cage off a little later. Now come over here and undress me."

I removed Roxanne's skirt and blouse and carefully hung them in her closet. When I returned she said, "This is good. I'll keep my garter belt and nylons. Peewee, this is how I looked when Pete fucked me. I love looking sexy for him."

I gazed at my wife. Her legs were spread. I could see her cunt. Streaks of dried semen glistened on the insides of Roxanne's thighs.

Roxanne saw me looking at her. She smiled at me. "Yes Pete fucked me really hard. Baby it felt so good." She sat up.. "Peewee, all that fucking made me hungry. Go fix me a sandwich and fetch me a beer."

I went into the kitchen, found some sliced ham and made Roxanne a ham and cheese sandwich. I put it on a tray with a bottle of beer and a glass. I was smart enough not to bring a beer for myself. I was reasonably certain that I wasn't going to be allowed to drink with Roxanne this evening.

I carried the tray into the living room, set it on the table next to my wife and poured the beer into the glass for her. As soon as I was done I submissively kneeled at her feet.

Roxanne picked up her sandwich. She was about to take a bite when she suddenly stopped. "Peewee, how thoughtless of me. I'll bet you're starving. Fetch the leftovers box from the restaurant. Oh and bring a mixing bowl and a large spoon."

I went to the kitchen. I knew what was coming.

I returned with the leftovers, the bowl and the spoon. I gave everything to Roxanne. She opened the box, dumped the contents into the bowl and mixed it together with the spoon.

Roxanne grinned at me as she set the bowl on the floor. "It was very considerate of Pete to leave you some scraps from his dinner." She laughed. "You'll have to be sure to thank him for them the next time you see him."

I stared at my wife. I wasn't sure what she wanted me to do.

She leaned over and patted the floor next to the bowl. "Come Peewee. Be a good boy and eat your dinner."

I looked up at Roxanne. I could tell by the expression on her face that I wasn't going to be allowed to use the spoon.

I was just getting on my knees to start eating when Roxanne stopped me. "Peewee, I'm sorry. You don't have anything to drink." She paused for a moment. She was obviously thinking. Finally she said, "You have been a very well behaved little boy tonight. You deserve a treat. Go to the refrigerator and get a bottle of beer.

As I got up to go to the kitchen, Roxanne called to me, "Bring another bowl Peewee."

When I returned I handed the bottle of beer and the bowl to Roxanne. She opened the beer, poured it into the bowl and set it on the floor next to my dinner. "There you are baby, enjoy your beer."

As I put my face into the bowl and started to eat the cold leftovers Roxanne patted my head and said, "Peewee, your such a good little pet."

Roxanne relaxed and ate her sandwich while I ate my dinner and lapped up the beer.

When I was done eating I looked up at my wife. She giggled. "You really were a hungry little guy. You ate up all of your dinner. Go take our dishes out to the kitchen and wash them. When you get back I have a little surprise for you." Roxanne lewdly spread her legs and started to finger her cunt. "Pete left you some dessert."

As I was picking up the dishes Roxanne stopped me. "Peewee put that movie we just bought into the DVD player before you go."

I found the movie. We bought it last week. It was called "Cheating Wives". Roxanne loved it. I put it into the DVD player and turned on the television.

As soon as the movie started playing I went into the kitchen and washed the dishes. When I returned to the living room Roxanne was watching the movie and fingering her pussy. On the screen a naked woman was on her knees sucking a guys cock. The guy was very well endowed.

As I watched my wife masturbate, I thought to myself that since her interview at Bob's Auto Ranch Roxanne's sexual appetite had become virtually insatiable.

Roxanne saw me watching her. She giggled and said, "I'm imagining that's me sucking Pete's cock." She sighed. "Peewee, I just love sucking his big hard dick."

She snapped her fingers and pointed to her feet. "Kiss and lick my toes while I watch my video."

I did as I was told and worshipped my wife's feet while she continued masturbating.

After several minutes Roxanne stopped. "Peewee, I almost forgot. I have a present for you. Go to my bedroom and get the package on my dresser."

As I walked into the bedroom I thought about what Roxanne had just said. Our bedroom had somehow just become her bedroom.

I found the package and brought it to Roxanne.. I already knew what it was. She opened it and took out a dog collar and leash.

"Kneel down Peewee."

I obeyed. As soon as I was on my knees Roxanne leaned forward and fastened the collar around my neck. As she did it she said, "It has a tag. It reads 'My name is Peewee. I belong to Roxanne Mitchell'."

When the collar was secured Roxanne attached the leash and stood up. "Let's try it out Peewee." She tugged on the leash; said, "Heel." and started walking around the apartment. I crawled after her. As we walked Roxanne giggled. "It would be really fun to bring you to work and keep you on your leash all day long. You could kneel next to my desk while I worked."

Roxanne led me back to the couch. As she sat down she said, "Peewee, sit." I got on my knees. I assumed that was the proper sitting position. It was. Roxanne patted my head and said, "Good boy."

My wife relaxed for a moment and then she spread her legs, tugged on the leash and pulled my face to her cunt. "Peewee, Pete came in my pussy two times tonight. Lick me clean."

I did as I was told. As I licked her cunt Roxanne sighed and said, "Cuckboy I hope that you like the taste of Pete's semen because you're going to be licking up a lot of it in the future."

My wife closed her eyes and enjoyed the pleasure I was giving her. It didn't take long for me to bring her to an orgasm. It was the first one that she'd had with me today. I suspected that she'd had several more with Pete while they were in the parking lot at Baxter's.

I kneeled at my wife's feet for several minutes while she enjoyed the afterglow of her orgasm. Finally she stood up and tugged on my leash. "Peewee Heel."

She led me into the bedroom and sat on the bed. "Undo the clasp on my necklace."

I unfastened the gold chain that held the key to my chastity cage and gave it to Roxanne. She opened the lock on my cage. As she freed my cock she said, "Peewee you've been a very good boy tonight. You deserve a reward."

Roxanne rolled over onto her stomach. "You have my permission to lick my asshole."

Roxanne sighed as she felt me spread the cheeks of her gorgeous ass. As I kissed and licked her I thought to myself that our life had taken a major turn in the past 48 hours. Suddenly even my rewards involved giving my wife pleasure.

Still it was a reward and I was enjoying it. As I pushed my tongue deep into her asshole Roxanne cooed and said, "Peewee, feel free to pleasure yourself."

I was very aroused. I had been all day. I immediately started stroking my tiny penis. I wasn't going to miss this opportunity for relief.

As I jacked off I realized how humiliating this was. We were newly weds. My bride had been fucked by four different men in the last 48 hours. My reward was being allowed to masturbate.

Roxanne heard me when I ejaculated. She rolled over and said, "Lick it all up. Don't get any cum on the sheets or you'll have to change them before we go to sleep. I don't want to spend the night rolling around in your mess."

Roxanne watched me. When she was certain that my fingers were completely clean she stood up and said, "Draw me a bath."

I spent the next half hour bathing my wife. When we were done she got into bed while I showered.

When I walked into the bedroom Roxanne was laying in bed. She smiled at me. "Did you have fun tonight Peewee?"

I thought for a moment. This was an answer that required serious consideration. After a moment I very tentatively said, "Yes, I guess I did'

I was about to qualify my answer when Roxanne interrupted me. "Good, because I had the most exciting night of my life." She looked at me. "Peewee, I don't know why it excites me so much, but I just love humiliating you." She kissed my forehead. "I'm glad you love it to." Roxanne yawned. "Baby, It's been a big day. I'm really tired. I have to go to sleep."

Roxanne kissed me and rolled over. As she feel asleep she said, "Peewee, I love you so much."

I kissed the back of Roxanne's shoulder and said, "Good night sweetheart". She didn't respond. She was already sound asleep.

I had a much more difficult time falling asleep. As I lay in bed I couldn't stop thinking about the events of the last two days. It was true that the degradation and humiliation that I had been forced to endure this evening had been wildly exciting. My deepest and darkest fantasies of submission and humiliation were coming true, but I was worried. Our sex life seemed to be rocketing out of control. Roxanne was becoming obsessed with her role as a dominatrix. Her infatuation with Pete was also a concern. I felt like we were hurtling down a steep mountain road in a car that didn't have any brakes. It was a thrilling ride, but disaster could very well be lurking around every curve.

I didn't know what to do. The people we met tonight seemed so happy. I was very envious of their life. But I also realized they were an emotionally stable group of individuals who were always there to support each other.

I loved my wife very much and she had many wonderful qualities, but Roxanne's difficult childhood had taken it's toll and I knew that emotional stability was not one of her strengths.

I finally managed to fall asleep, but it was a restless sleep and a premonition of disaster nagged at my subconscious for the entire night.

I woke early on Friday. When I opened the living room curtains the bright morning sun seemed to wash the fears of the previous night away.

I went into the kitchen and started a pot of coffee. As I was searching the refrigerator for something to make for breakfast I heard Roxanne walk up behind me. She put her arms around my waist and kissed my neck. "Good morning Peewee."

I turned. "Good morning Ms. Mitchell. How are you on this beautiful morning?

Roxanne laughed and hugged me. "I'm happy because I'm with my favorite little cuckold wimp." She kissed me. "Baby I love you so much."

I looked at Roxanne. "More than you love Pete?" I just blurted it out.

Roxanne stared at me for a minute. "Peewee are you jealous of Pete?"

I paused to think. After a moment I said, "Yes I think I am."

Roxanne giggled and said, "Good. I want you to be jealous. It will cause you pain."

She paused. After a moment she rubbed my crotch and said, "Peewee I'm always going to have a lover. It will always be a really hot masculine guy that I lust after. But honey, understand this. They're going to come and go. I'm am always going to love you. You're my number one man. You always will be."

Roxanne stopped to consider what she was going to say next. "Peewee, please understand this. We play a dangerous game. You let me fuck other men. Sometimes I am going to become infatuated with them. Right now I am infatuated with Pete. But listen to me sweetheart. My attraction to Pete is purely physical. I'll eventually get bored with him. I love you. I'll never get bored with you. Peewee, I don't love Pete, I just like fucking him."

I sighed. "I know but sometimes it's hard to hear you talk about him the way you do."

Roxanne smiled at me and patted my head. "Poor little guy, I imagine being a cuckold is a hard life." She giggled. "You know that I say some of the things I say just to torment you. It gets me so hot when I know your in anguish."

She paused and thought. After a moment she started to smile. "I know just what my little cuck boy needs. Peewee, Sit down over here. Roxanne is going to make you all better."

Roxanne pushed me down into a chair and unzipped my pants. She proceeded to give me an absolutely glorious blow job. When I came she kept my little penis in her mouth. When I was done ejaculating she stood up, pulled me out of my chair and kissed me. As she kissed me she pushed all of my cum from her mouth into my mouth.

When the entire ball of semen was in my mouth Roxanne whispered into my ear. "Swallow it baby. Be a really good boy and swallow all of it."

As I swallowed my semen Roxanne smiled at me and said, "Is that better now? Poor baby, you were feeling bad because Roxie was having so much fun with her big man. You just needed a little attention."

She was of course absolutely right.

Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,889 Followers