Roxanne and Willie Ch. 21

Story Info
Everyone gets ready for date night.
4.1k words
4.28
35.5k
8
0

Part 21 of the 30 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 04/10/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,897 Followers

Note: This story is the twenty-first episode in a series entitled "Roxanne and Willie". If you have not read the previous twenty episodes of this series, I encourage you do so before beginning this chapter.

This is a dominant wife humiliates submissive husband story. That is the kind of story I write. If you do not enjoy these types of stories, I strongly recommend that you look for something else to read.

*

I walked up to Sandra and Julie's house and knocked on the door. Roxanne opened it. She was naked. She grabbed my arm, kissed me on the cheek and said, "Hi baby, come in."

My wife pulled me into the house. Julie and Sandra were walking through the living room. They were also naked.

Julie called to Roxanne. "Hey Roxie come here for a minute."

Roxanne looked at me and said, "Baby I'll be right back." She turned and followed Julie and Sandra through a door on the right.

Ricky walked up to me. "Hi Peewee." He smiled. "By the way, you're not Willie anymore, you're Peewee now and I'm not Ricky anymore, I'm Footboy. Stevie is Speedy. The game has started." He nodded towards the door our naked wives had just gone through. "Welcome to paradise."

"Thank you," I laughed. "It might take me a few minutes before I get used to being around these beautiful naked women."

Ricky patted my shoulder. "Trust me buddy you never get used to it. They don't want you to get used to it. This is very deliberate on their part. They want us to be very horny tonight. They think it makes us much more malleable."

I smiled. "I think they might be right."

He laughed. "That's the spirit. Just go with the flow. This is going to be a fun night." Ricky looked at the bag I was carrying. "You can put Roxanne's things in that bedroom over there."

"Most of the things in here are for me."

Ricky laughed. "Peewee, you're a slave tonight. Everything you own belongs to Roxanne. You don't have any possessions."

I took a deep breath. "This is like a sex fantasy coming true."

Ricky nodded. "Like I said, welcome to paradise."

Roxanne came back into the living room. "Follow me sweetheart. We're going to be using the playpen tonight."

As I followed Roxanne to the door on the left she said, "Usually cucks aren't allowed into this room. Sandra and Julie use it for entertaining guys. Ricky and Stevie are only allowed to go in when it has to be cleaned. They're making an exception for you tonight because of the dinner party."

As we walked through the door, I glanced around the room. It looked like something out of a brothel. There was a huge round bed in the middle of the the room. Mirrors were deftly placed on the walls and ceiling. A large very plush couch and a comfortable looking overstuffed chair occupied most of the space on the far side of the bed.

"Set the bag over here." Roxanne was standing next to a beautiful antique makeup table.

I set the bag on the table. Roxanne opened it and looked inside. "Good, you found everything." She turned to me. "Take your clothes off and take a quick shower. You have work to do." She giggled. "You're a slave now."

As I got undressed Roxanne said, "Ricky and Stevie are busy getting the party set up. You're going to be giving Julie, Sandra and me our baths." She looked at me. "Peewee, tonight you're a slave for all of the wives and their dates. You're going to be required to respond to the demands of all of us. When we go into the other bedroom you're going to get on your knees and lick Julie's ass and then Sandra's ass. It's going to be your demonstration of submission."

She giggled. "Both Speedy and Footboy have already licked my ass. They've demonstrated their submission to me."

Roxanne took a deep breath. "Peewee this is the most exciting thing I've ever done." She smiled. "It was really kind of funny feeling Dr. Norman's tongue in my ass. Less than a week ago I had him up on this huge pedestal. Now he's groveling at my feet." She grabbed my hand and pressed it into her cunt. "Baby, feel my pussy. I'm already wet and Brett's not even here yet."

Roxanne sighed. For just a second there was a dreamy look on her face and then she smiled at me and swatted my butt. "Quit standing around cuckboy. Get into the shower and get clean. You have work to do."

When I stepped out of the shower Roxanne draped a huge, plush towel around my shoulders and started to dry me off.

I grinned at her. "I don't think thats in the spirit of the evening."

Roxanne grinned back. "I don't care, you're my baby. I get to do nice things for you sometimes to."

Roxanne reached down and squeezed my penis. "When the evening is all over and Brett has gone home, you're going to get a very nice reward." She nibbled my ear. "Come on sweetie, let's go across the hall and meet your new Mistresses."

Roxanne took the towel from me, threw it in the laundry hamper, grabbed my hand and led me back to the living room. As we walked towards the patio she pointed to the door on the other side of the room. "That's their bedroom. Julie, Ricky, Sandra and Stevie all sleep together. They have one big bed." Roxanne smiled at me. "I think that's so exotic."

Roxanne pulled my arm. "Come on Peewee, Sandra and Julie are out on the patio." Roxanne led me through a set double glass doors.

What I saw stopped me in my tracks. Calling the space behind Sandra and Julie's house a patio is a little like calling the Taj Mahal a summer cottage.

First of all the patio extended to the backyard of the house next door. A fifteen foot tall wooden privacy fence followed the combined perimeter of the two yards. The surface of the yards were mostly paved with a combination of stone, bricks and rock all set in concrete. A series of well tended flower gardens and small patches of lawn were artistically scattered throughout this paved area. A large swimming pool and hot tub were located behind each house. A number of casual groupings of luxurious lawn furniture completed the scene. This was a patio designed by people who enjoyed being outdoors. It was also very private.

Roxanne smiled when she saw my reaction. She pointed to the the second swimming pool hot tub combination at the opposite end of the yard. "That's the backyard of Brenda, Maddie and April's house. When they bought the second house, they joined the back yards."

"Hi Peewee. Do you like our outside area?"

I turned. Sandra and Julie were laying on chaise lounges behind me. Both of them were naked. Their legs were brazenly spread apart. They weren't making any effort to cover themselves. Sandra was smiling at me. "Welcome to our humble home. Both Julie and I are hoping you will enjoy being a slave here." Sandra rolled over onto her stomach. "In this house all slaves serve all mistresses. It's time for you to demonstrate to us that you understand your role. Peewee, Come show us that you submit to our will. You know what I want."

Roxanne patted my butt. "Go on sweetheart. Don't embarrass me."

I looked at Roxanne. "Are you sure this is okay with you?"

Julie smiled. "Oh I like him. That's a very good question to ask."

Roxanne nodded. "Yes Peewee. It's what I want. Now go ahead. Give Mistress Sandra her kiss.

I knelt down next to Sandra and very tentatively spread the cheeks of her ass. She sighed as she felt my lips touch her asshole.

As I started to lick her she said, "Jules I never get tired of feeling a cuck's tongue in my ass."

Julie laughed and rolled over onto her stomach. "Sandra honey, you can't hog him all night long, You have to share. Peewee it's time for you to taste my ass."

I moved over to Julie. As I started to kiss and lick her ass Sandra said, "Roxanne has trained him well hasn't she."

Julie cooed and said, "Yes she has. He has a nice energetic little tongue." She started to giggle. "I can't wait to get him into the tub."

Sandra jumped up. "That's right. It's bath time. Come on Roxie, let's get your cute little cuckboy into the tub. It's time to find out if he can give a proper bath."

My tongue was buried in Julie's ass. I was having a good time. I didn't want to stop. Sandra laughed and grabbed me. "Roxie your little boy here is just as bad as our little boys. He'd lick Julie's ass all night long if we let him."

Julie laughed. "Yeah, so where's the problem?"

"You have a stud coming over tonight Jule's. Remember? A big hard cock to suck."

Julie giggled as she stood up. "Oh yeah, sorry Peewee. Tonight, we have a higher calling."

Sandra and Julie walked back into the house.

Roxanne turned to me. "Are you having fun so far baby?"

I looked at her, smiled and nodded my head yes. She playfully slapped my face and said, "Don't have too much fun cuckboy."

We were both giggling as she took my hand and led me into the house.

We went through the door that led into Sandra and Julie's bedroom. As we passed through the bedroom I marveled at the bed. It had to have been specially made. It was at least twice the size of a regular king size bed.

The bathroom was even more impressive. It consisted of five different rooms. The first room contained four sinks lined up next to each other. The next room contained two toilets. The third room was an enormous shower stall. The fourth room was a steam bath. The final room was the most impressive of all. It contained a whirlpool bathtub the size of a small swimming pool.

Someone had already filled the tub. Sandra and Julie were both immersed up to their breasts in hot soapy bath water.

Sandra waved. "Come on Roxie, get in."

Roxanne climbed into the bathtub. She settled into the water and said, "This is wonderful."

Julie looked at me. "Come on Peewee, what are you waiting for? Grab the loofah and start washing us."

Sandra tossed me a sponge. "Sweetie you can start by washing my breasts."

I tried to lean over the edge of the tub and wash Sandra. She shook her head. "Baby doll you're going to have to get in with us."

As I climbed over the edge of the tub, Julie laughed and said, "Look at his little thing. Isn't it cute? It's sticking straight up just like a real penis."

Sandra suddenly grabbed me. "Girls it's time to play tickle the cuck."

All three women immediately grabbed me and started tickling me. I couldn't help myself. I was giggling like a maniac.

Julie grabbed my penis and started stroking it. "Roxie can we make him spurt? I'll bet it won't take very long."

Before you start to feel too sorry for me, think about this. I was in a giant bathtub with three gorgeous women. We were all naked. They were tickling me and threatening to make me cum. It wasn't too bad for a painfully shy little man from east Iowa.

Suddenly a deep voice interrupted us. "Aaron there are times in this house when I seriously think about becoming a cuck."

We all turned. Jason and Aaron were standing next to the tub dressed in sport coats and ties.

Sandra grinned at Jason. "Hi baby, you're early."

He laughed. "Yes, we came over now so that we could have a drink with Stevie and Ricky before the party started. When we heard all the ruckus Stevie told us to come in here and restore order. He figured that you were either playing tickle the cuck or lesbian bath scene." He paused. "We were both hoping for lesbian bath scene, but it appears that the game is tickle the cuck."

Julie smiled. "We were playing tickle the cuck, but if you want us to, we'll switch to lesbian bath scene."

She turned to Sandra. "Sandra darling you have such a sexy body." Julie was using an overly dramatic voice. "I am so aroused that my breasts are heaving."

Sandra started to giggle. "Julie my dear, I never realized how beautiful you are. I want to make passionate love to you."

Julie could barely keep from laughing. "Only if we can include my dear friend Roxanne." She turned to Roxanne. "Kiss me darling." Julie took Roxanne into her arms and kissed her full on the lips.

"All right, thats enough now! Stevie told me that order would break down with all of you in here at the same time." It was Ricky. He was a man on a mission. He looked at Jason and Aaron. "If the two of you want to have any hope of getting laid tonight before you have to go home to your own wives you'll leave the bathroom right now so the girls can finish getting ready."

He turned to Sandra, Julie and Roxanne. "Stevie said to get your cute asses out of the tub right now and get your makeup on. You have exactly twenty minutes to make yourselves beautiful for your dates."

Julie looked at Ricky. "You're getting pretty cocky for a cuck."

Ricky laughed. "I'm on a mission from a higher authority. I have protection."

Sandra raised her eyebrows and said, "Oh yeah?"

Ricky nodded. "Yes, the word from the top is get your butts out of the tub or lose your credit cards for two weeks."

Julie stood up. "Sandra honey, this is getting serious."

Sandra grabbed Roxanne. "Come on Roxie, we have to get dressed." She turned to me. "Peewee grab the towels and dry us off."

As I stepped out of the tub Jason asked, "Peewee would you mind if we dried the girls off?"

"Absolutely not!" It was Sandra ." Everyone gets a turn in this house. Right now it's Peewee's turn. He gets to bathe us and dry us off. Later on it will be your turn. You, Aaron and Brett get to fuck us. Wait your turn baby."

Jason shook his head. "Sorry Peewee. I didn't mean to try to horn in on your territory. I guess I was just a little envious of the job you have right now."

I smiled at him. "It's okay. I suspect I am going to be very envious of the job you guys have later on tonight."

Roxanne laughed. "You'd better believe your going to be envious cuckboy."

Jason smiled. "Sounds to me like Brett is going to be the winner in this little discussion."

Sandra slid over to the edge of the tub. "How about a quick little preview of coming attractions. Jason honey, unzip your pants. Show us that monster you have stored in there."

Jason walked over to Sandra, unzipped his trousers and took out the biggest cock I have ever seen in my entire life.

Roxanne laughed. "Shit Sandra that thing is fucking huge."

Sandra grinned and started stroking Jason's cock. As she stroked it, it actually got even bigger. She turned to Roxanne. "Want a taste?"

"Would that be okay?"

Sandra looked at Jason. "Is it okay with you baby?'

He chuckled. "Are you asking me if I mind if this beautiful woman sucks my cock?"

Sandra laughed. "I guess that is the question on the floor."

Jason winked at me. "I guess it's your turn to be envious Peewee."

For the next few minutes we all watched as my wife gave Jason a blow job. Roxanne is good and it was Jason's first orgasm of the night. He came quickly. Roxanne let him ejaculate all over her breasts.

When he was finished Julie looked at me. "Okay little cuckboy, it's time for you to taste your golf partners semen."

As I was licking Jason's cum off of Roxanne's breasts, Aaron unzipped his pants and took his cock out. It wasn't quite as big as Jason's, but he was still magna cum laude.

Julie slid over and started stroking him. "Baby do you want Peewee to be envious of you to?"

Aaron nodded. "I sure do."

Julie turned to Roxanne. "Honey do you mind?"

Roxanne giggled. "Jules are you asking me if I'd like to suck Aaron's big beautiful cock?"

Julie laughed. "Well I am kind of hoping you don't want to so that I'll get to, but I know my baby would love to have a blow job from you."

"Hey I thought I was your baby." It was Ricky.

Julie looked at her husband and shook her head. "Footboy, tonight I belong to Aaron. He's my baby. For the next several hours you're my cuckold slave."

Julie stood up and stepped out of the bath tub. "Peewee, dry me off."

As I threw a towel around her shoulders Julie turned to Roxanne. "Roxie honey, be a sweetheart and give Aaron a nice blow job. When he's ready have him cum on my toes."

My wife started sucking Aaron's cock. Again it didn't take long. When he was ready Roxanne took Aaron's cock out of her mouth. Julie put her foot up on the edge of the tub. Roxanne aimed Aaron's cock at Julie's toes and started stroking him.

When he came, the spurts of semen quickly covered Julie's toes and the top of her foot. As soon as her boyfriend was done ejaculating Julie turned to her husband and said, "Okay footboy get on your knees."

Julie sat on the edge of the tub. Ricky got on his knees in front or her. We all watched as he reverently licked Aaron's cum off of his wife's foot.

When he was done Sandra stepped out of the bathtub. I threw a big fluffy towel around her and started drying her off. While I was doing this, she turned to Ricky and said, "Footboy go fetch Speedy." She clapped her hands. "Do it quickly."

Ricky obediently scurried out of the room.

I was just finishing drying Roxanne when Ricky returned. Stevie was right behind him.

Sandra glared at Stevie as he entered the room. "Speedy, we have studs in the house. I'm shocked that I'm seeing three cucks running around with free swinging dicks. It appears that you have forgotten your place."

Stevie hung his head. "My apology Mistress Sandra. I was busy preparing the dinner, I forgot."

"We'll address the issue of the punishment for your negligence after dinner. Right now we need your cages. Fetch them!"

We all walked into the bedroom. Stevie opened one of the dressers.

While he was doing this, Sandra turned to Roxanne. "Where is Peewee's cage?"

"In the overnight bag on the makeup table in the playpen."

Julie snapped her fingers. "Footboy, fetch Mistress Roxanne's overnight bag. You have permission to enter the playpen this one time."

"Yes mistress."

Ricky ran out of the room.

While Stevie and Ricky were getting the chastity cages Sandra turned to Jason and Aaron. "Gentlemen, I apologize for the fact that you were subjected to the presence of uncontrolled slaves."

Aaron was about to say something but Jason subtly tapped his leg and shook his head "no". Jason obviously understood that this was part of the game.

"Roxie, have Peewee sit on the bed." Sandra motioned to a spot near the foot of the giant bed.

Roxanne looked at me and pointed to the spot that Sandra had just designated. "Peewee sit!"

I obediently sat down.

Stevie came over to the bed. He was carrying two chastity cages and some lotion. "Mistress, here are the items you requested."

Sandra took them. "Thank you Speedy." She pointed to a spot on the bed next to me and snapped her fingers. "Speedy sit!"

Stevie immediately responded to her command.

Just then Ricky ran back into the room carrying Roxanne's overnight bag. He immediately went to Julie and fell to his knees. He kissed her feet and said, "Mistress here is the bag you requested."

Julie leaned over and patted Ricky on the head, "Very good Footboy." She pointed to a spot on the bed on the other side of me and snapped her fingers. "Footboy sit on the bed!"

Ricky obeyed immediately.

Julie picked up the bag and handed it to Roxanne. "Here are your things Roxie."

"Thanks Jules." Roxanne opened the bag and took out my chastity cage.

Sandra handed Roxanne the bottle of lotion. "Here Roxie, it makes it easier for him."

My wife took the bottle of lotion from Sandra and poured some onto my cock and balls.

She passed the bottle back to Sandra. As she started rubbing the lotion in she said, "Control yourself Peewee. I'll be very unhappy if you spurt right now."

I focused my attention and tried to think of anything other than sex. I breathed a sigh of relief when Roxanne snapped my cage into place and closed the lock. I am not sure I know why, but it would have been very humiliating for me to have ejaculated while Roxanne was putting on my cage.

Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,897 Followers
12