Roxanne's Foreign Exchange

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PhDwriting
PhDwriting
145 Followers

"Wait you say? It's doesn't look like this can wait..."

Before Roxanne could protest, Hintata latched back onto her erection, drawing it in until none of the cock was visible, then backing off, then taking it again... ulk, ulkk, ulk. It was an impassioned blowjob driven by the attraction she felt for the beautiful woman whom she knelt before.

"Ohh... Hintata..."

Hintata's right hand dangled at her side, unused. That wasn't right. Her loins burned for a touch, pussy beginning to moisten and blush as she worked her lips. Hintata's fingers twitched as she imagined jamming them into her snatch. But she stopped herself. There was something else that required her hand's attention.

"WHA! Ahhhhnn!!" Roxanne squealed as Hintata rammed two fingers up her unguarded sex. Like most middle-aged women, her pussy was relatively forgiving. The younger girl's fingers reached in, knuckle deep, without any noticeable resistance. Roxanne, not prepared for the penetration, felt her mouth drop open as her labia was spread apart. She often forgot her pussy when masturbating... now she realized that was a mistake.

Reaching a rhythm while twisting her fingers and using her thumb on Miss Roxy's clit, Hintata began to refocus of the delicious precum-flavored shaft that filled her gullet. She gradually lessened her grip on the dick as she sucked, until finally, her hand fell away to reveal the reddened hilt of the pole. Ravenous, Hintata allowed herself to finally attempt to take the whole thing. Her next few lunges each took her an inch further, spreading her spit over the swollen meat and easing her path. She was getting close to swallowing it completely, all the time still massaging Roxanne's cunt.

With a slap, Hintata gripped Roxanne's ass and slammed her head down, her eyes bulging and tearing up. All nine inches reached down into her throat, and she held them there, swallowing, trying to make it feel as good as possible for her host. The older lady cried out at the sudden constriction on her sensitive organ... but something else was turning her on more rapidly.

"Ufff, Hintata... your f-fingers..."

If Hintata's mouth wasn't full of dick, she would have giggled naughtily. Slurping, she dragged herself out of the deepthroat, and slipped a third finger into Roxanne's steaming gash.

"Miss Roxy... do my fingers feel that good?" asked Hintata between quick licks of the penis' glans.

"Y-yesss!"

"Better than my mouth on your cock?"

"I... I think so, y-yes," replied Roxanne cautiously, not wanting to offend the young exchange student.

"Hmm, I'll make you cum that way then!" Hintata laughed and feigned an innocent smile.

Fwap! Increasing the speed at which she was penetrating Roxanne, Hintata began to slam her hand upward, filling the sopping vagina. Fwap! Fwapp!

Roxanne grunted, her eyes squinting. "Hintata... it's... too much... I'll..."

"It's ok, just let it happen." Another series of licks and kisses showered and teased at Roxanne's pulsing dong.

"Please... if you don't stop... uhhhnnn!"

"Come on... I want you to squirt all over my hand..."

"AAH!"

Schlick, schlick, schlick! Hintata pounded Roxanne's gash, letting its secretions flow down her hand and trail around her wrist. She could feel the woman's labia contracting and squeezing harder than before. From her own experience, she knew that it mean Miss Roxy was about to orgasm.

"Do it." Hintata wrapped her lips over the crown of the cock before her and playfully jerked back with her mouth, watching the rigid thing jiggle and drip.

"HAN! NNNGGH, AAAAaaahhh!"

A shower of girlcum sprayed out from Roxanne's quaking pussy, wetting Hintata's forearm and spattering the carpeted floor. It was the hardest the Roxanne had ever climaxed from her cunt, and she lost her balance and fell to the side, lips quivering and eyes half-lidded. Fortunately, the bed cushioned her fall. Hintata, her fingers freed, stood and watched her host convulse on the mattress, still spouting the occasional fluids from her crotch. Cupping her sex with her own hands, Roxanne rubbed desperately, prolonging the sensation.

"Wow, you've really spent too much time alone..."

"Mnnnn yehhh, fwahhh!" was all Roxanne could say.

"But... uh oh! Now something else needs my attention..."

Now lying on her back, Roxanne's hard-on projected towards the ceiling, fully engorged, its gentle curve enticing. Hintata approached, her own snatch clearly slippery, ready for use. She moved between Roxanne's open legs and flowed overtop her, pressing her body against the erection. It slipped across her skin, hot and sticky, leaving a trail of saliva on her midriff.

Resting on Roxanne, Hintata paused when her face came level with the woman's pillowy breasts. Her small stature meant that her pussy hovered near the twitching organ below. Taking each mound in a hand, she squeezed experimentally.

"I... didn't know tits like these could actually be real."

Hintata lowered her head between the breasts, and pushed them to her cheeks. They enveloped her, smelling of lavender perfume from the shower. Without thinking, the college girl pressed her lips against Roxanne's skin and blew, shaking her head side to side to feel the mammaries wobble against her. The noise produced was... characteristic of the action. Once finished, Hintata looked up, blushing.

"S-sorry... heh, I've always wanted to try that. Anyway..."

Before Roxanne could raise her eyebrow any further at the immature action, Hintata slid forwards slightly, mashing herself against the penis she was smothering.

"Nnngh!" whimpered Roxanne.

"You want me to take care of that for you, Miss Roxy?"

The underside of Roxanne's dick glided along Hintata's wetted lips, sensitive enough that she could feel the girl's hardened clit. She looked into Hintata's dark eyes, taking in the feelings of lust that lit them. She realized that she wasn't embarrassed or afraid anymore... Hintata wasn't going to reveal her secret. Instead, she was simply aroused, more aroused than she'd been since taking her job as a schoolteacher. And because it had been so long, it was difficult to control herself. Staring down at the fine young woman grinding on her, she asked herself why she should even try to stay in control. Her mossy green eyes glittered with a new idea.

Just as it seemed like Hintata was about to ensnare the cock, Roxanne grabbed her by the shoulders and rolled, sending the girl tumbling. In a flash, Hintata was on the bottom, pinned at the shoulders by the much larger woman.

"OOF! H-Hey..."

"Enough... huff, teasing!"

Hintata simply nodded. Penis in hand, Roxanne lined herself up with her guest's petite sex, and started to apply pressure.

"Should I go slow?" asked Roxanne, feeling how tight a fit it would be.

"No. I can take it... give it to me."

Roxanne wouldn't have been able to go slow, even if Hintata had asked. She plunged inside, her glans parting Hintata's lips, her shaft stretching them wide.

"GAH! So BIG!" cried Hintata, feeling her passage forced open.

With a squeal of delight, Roxanne began driving herself into the vulnerable student, sending her entire erection deep inside. The girl's velvety walls tickled her sensitive skin as Hintata's internal muscles gripped at her length. It had been since one memorable night in college that she'd used her cock like this, and she'd forgotten the overwhelming sensations that came with it. Endorphins coursed through her bloodstream, and she found herself treating Hintata like her own personal toy. Sleeving her cock inside, slapping her balls against a taught ass, she knew she'd lost control.

Lost in her own pleasure, Hintata barely recognized when she was lifted into the air. There were arms under her, around her back. A thick shaft was still pounding into her, and she felt dizzy. The room moved around her, and suddenly she felt her back collide with something hard. The bump made Roxanne's cock slam into her cunt even harder, and she screamed.

Easily supporting the lightweight Japanese girl against the wall, Roxanne began drilling her, letting Hintata's secretions spatter over her thighs. Her heavy ass shook, rippling from the effects of the impacts. Hintata was clutching at her, grabbing her flash, groping her breasts wildly. Something animalistic had come over them both.

"Ahhnn, your pussy... SO GOOD!" Roxanne roared, hands readjusting on Hintata's buttocks to support her, the sweat making the taught butt slippery.

"Soooo full... wahhhhh!"

Hintata reflexively wrapped her legs around Roxanne's rear, and threw her arms around the woman's shoulders, drawing her closer. Faces near, Roxanne moved in and gave Hintata a long, slobbery kiss, feeling around the girl's mouth with her tongue, tasting her. Breathing the same breaths as the student she was fucking. Her hips bucked more, sending her nine thick inches towards Hintata's cervix. But in this position, the amount of leverage she had was limited.

"Hnnff, sorry but..."

Shluckkk! Roxanne pulled away from Hintata, her dick jerking free from the sticky hole and unleashing a trickle of precum. She dropped Hintata a bit, then spun her around and forcefully pressed her body into the wall so that her little breasts pancaked outward. With her foot, she knocked apart Hintata's legs, spreading her cheeks apart. Access granted, she found Hintata's pussy with her tip and speared the panting girl, lifting her feet from the floor as she thrust up from below.

"...I want to... AH, really give it to you! HNN!"

Hintata spread her palms over the wall, head turned to the side, drool covering the paint with a dark stain. The cool of the surface on her bare nipples was stimulating, further arousing her young body. As Roxanne fucked her guest from behind, her heavy nutsack slammed into Hintata's clit, causing it to pulse with bliss. Now there was nothing holding back Roxanne's thrusts. Each was as hard as should could produce, the resulting slap so loud that it could likely have been heard throughout the house. She found herself gripping Hintata's sheet of black hair to keep the student from slipping out of her grasp.

"...fuck... HAHHH... me...," gasped Hintata.

Looking at the slender body before her, Roxanne's marveled at the complexity of the beautiful tan lines. They flowed over Hintata's shoulder blades and around her hips, thin streaks of pale white. Roxanne imagined the swimsuit that made them, a top with a thin tie at the back that hadn't covered much of the sides of Hintata's small tits. A bottom that had arched high over the girl's hips, leaving most of her ass exposed to the sun. It had multiple straps, giving her torso a striped appearance. Viewing, Roxanne could feel herself getting hotter and hotter, until finally she realized that she wasn't going to last as long as she expected.

"Huhh Hintata... I'm... about to..."

The student groaned in approval, her snatch gripping Roxanne's rod harder. Reluctantly, Roxanne extracted herself from the warmth of the Japanese girl, nearly cumming as a powerful labia bore down on her tip. She pressed her length between Hintata's buttcheeks, grinding quickly, about to release.

"AHhh, nuuu! Why'ddd you take it outtt?? P-Put it back!"

"Nnuhh, Hintata I'm going to BURST... n-not wearing a condom... HAHHN!"

"Fucking... uhh... don't care, put it BACKK!"

"But you could... OHH!"

Hintata reached down around her back until she found Roxanne's soaking, simmering cock where it slid between her ass.

"Put it back! Put it back! I... need..."

Hintata quickly maneuvered Roxanne's dick with her fingers, pushing it back into her needy gash where it belonged. FWAP! The tightness and the pressure were too much for both women to bear.

"AWWWHH! HANN!" yelled Roxanne as Hintata's lips parted for her phallus. She felt her balls clench and spasm.

"NNGGH! AH! OHHH!" Hintata came as soon as she the cock's underside bumped up against her clit.

Teeth clenched, Roxanne yanked Hintata's hair and unleashed a powerful spurt of splooge, savoring the feeling of her urethra as it filled with semen. She leaned into Hintata, pressing her tits against the girl's back, her hips shaking with random, short thrusts. Bursts of potent cream shot forth, her balls quaking as they emptied their load into a waiting pussy. Each motion of her hips was accompanied by a blast of seed, quickly filling Hintata's vagina and beginning to drip out around Roxanne's quivering log.

Legs feeling weak, still orgasming, Roxanne started to slump to the floor, slowly lowering Hintata with her until they rested against the carpet. Hintata kept herself firmly clamped around Roxanne, her thighs quaking as the aftereffects of her orgasm shook from her system. A line of saliva smeared down the wall where her face had been pressed against it. She leaned back against Roxanne's heaving bosom, and turned her head to take in the woman's sweaty, reddened face of ecstasy. Enticed, she moved in and planted a long kiss on her host's lips, sucking away until Roxanne responded appropriately, then breaking away. Mwah!

"Miss Roxy... I..."

"Hintata... that was... mmnnn..."

"...I love you."

All of the sudden, tears welled from beneath Roxanne's eyelids and started to trickle down her soft cheeks.

"Sniff... it's been so long since anyone's told me..." sobbed Roxanne, holding Hintata close. "I... love you too!" she cried out.

Hintata gave her another comforting kiss on the cheek, and whispered, "You know... I came into your room on purpose..."

"W-what?"

Hintata laughed happily at Roxanne's surprised expression, and soon the older woman joined in. She cradled her new lover, slowly going soft inside her semen-filled sex, never wanting the moment to end.

PhDwriting
PhDwriting
145 Followers
12