Roxanne's Reunion

Story Info
My wife and her first love reunite via computer.
11.3k words
4.35
42.4k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story involves a middle-aged married couple who share a computer. What you will be reading is true. I would like you, the reader, to put yourself in the shoes of the author.

After you have read the story, I would love it if you would be so kind as to leave a comment in the section provided. Let me know how you think you would have handled it. What would you have done differently?

Also, if you yourself have experienced something similar in nature (and I'm sure some people have), I would enjoy hearing how you reacted.

Not to spoil the ending, but nobody gets shot or becomes a cuckold. This is just people acting and reacting in real time and real life.

....................

Chapter One - Us.

I'm 53 years old and live in the Northeast part of the United States with Roxanne, my wife of 14 years. It's the second marriage for both of us, and while we have no children together, I have a boy and a girl from my first marriage. Both are adults and out on their own, doing well, and all of us get along just fine.

Our marriage is like most, I suppose. There are good times and bad times, but fortunately for us the good outweigh the bad, which I suppose is why we're still together. We both work, and while we aren't wealthy by any stretch of the imagination, we have a nice house along with the usual middle-class creature comforts. Life is good.

...

Chapter Two - Sleepless night.

I was having trouble sleeping one night, and not wanting to disturb my wife, I tiptoed out of the bedroom and went into the computer room. Usually a little time in front of the computer screen is all I need to make my eyes tired enough to get back to sleep, so I slid into the chair and lit up the monitor.

Roxanne had forgotten to log out, as was frequently her custom. She's not very computer savvy, so this was nothing new. I was just about to switch users when I saw a strange icon on the bottom of the screen.

It was for an instant messenger account, and this struck me as odd, because I didn't think that she would even know about those things. I had never gotten involved with any of them myself, and was content with the traditional e-mail.

What I did next would be something that would change my life dramatically, and to this day I'm not sure if I would have been better off not doing it and simply turning the computer off and going back to bed.

I didn't, however. What I did was to click on the icon, and when I did, the screen popped up and revealed a whole other side of my wife that I hadn't thought possible.

On the screen was a transcript of a conversation between Roxanne and a man named Richard. The chat was rather mundane, but my natural curiosity overwhelmed my sense that I was violating my wife's privacy, so I read what was on the screen, and after I finished it I went back and caught up on the entire series of chats, which Roxanne had archived, and this is what I found out.

...

Chapter Three - A blast from the past.

From what I was able to learn from the conversations, Richard was an old boyfriend of Roxanne's. Old as in back in high school days. My wife had gotten an e-mail from some reunion website that indicated that someone was looking for her, and she apparently did whatever one does to find out what that was all about, so that was how she eventually made contact with the guy.

As I read the conversation, I admit to feeling guilty about it, but it was interesting to read as it revealed some things about my wife's distant past. It was like reading a secret diary, and even though there was nothing earthshaking at first, I was hooked.

Richard was one of Roxanne's first boyfriends, and from what I was able to gather, she had fallen for him in a big way. They had gone together for quite a while, and for whatever reason, this Richard had broken up with Roxanne.

Those things happened all the time when you're a teenager, but what struck me was the way this seemed to resonate with Roxanne. This was a woman just shy of 50 years old, yet these events of more than 30 years ago were quite vivid in both of their minds.

It felt like Roxanne was still in love with this guy, and for his part Richard seemed to be still quite enamored with my wife. The chat ended with a kiss and a hug, as well as a promise to chat again tomorrow. I closed the computer down and thought about what I had just read.

It would be tough for me to get mad over what I had just read, I concluded. Just a couple of old lovers reuniting after more than three decades, and besides, the guy lived clear across the country. He was married and claimed to be happy, and Roxanne had said the same thing to him.

Nothing to be concerned about, I said to myself as I went back to bed and spooned against my sleeping wife. Still and all, I knew that I would be keeping an eye on that conversation, but only for my own amusement, I told myself.

....

Chapter Four - 1/12/2008

Richard: I missed you last night.

Roxanne: I know. Sorry. My husband was on the computer and I dozed off waiting for him to get off.

Richard: You should get your own computer. That way you wouldn't have to worry about him seeing what you're doing.

Roxanne: Why? This isn't wrong, what we're doing, is it?

Richard: No. At least not yet :) but who knows? Now that I've found you again there's no way I'm going to let you get away from me again.

Roxanne: I didn't get away back then, remember? You dumped me. Never told me why either.

Richard: Probably because I didn't have a good reason. Hey, I was young, dumb and full of cum.

Roxanne: I know (lol). You know, that really hurt me.

Richard: My bad. Think of how different our lives would have been.

Roxanne: I wouldn't have suffered through that shitty first marriage of mine for one thing.

Richard: And you wouldn't be typing at a computer right now either. We'd be in bed, making love.

Roxanne: Still a horny dude I see.

Richard: When it comes to you, always! I dug out the old yearbook and keep looking at your picture. You were so beautiful. Probably still are.

Roxanne: Liar. But keep going. I like it.

Richard: Send me a picture of you now, will ya? I'll send you one of mine.

Roxanne: I'll try, but I'm not too swift about things like this.

Richard: Tell me what you look like now.

Roxanne: I'm 30 years older and probably 30 pounds heavier too!

Richard: Same here, but you were such a petite girl to begin with.

Roxanne: Yeah, we made quite a pair, you and me.

Richard: You don't know how many times I've kicked myself over you. That was the biggest mistake in my life. Leaving you.

Roxanne: You're making me cry.

Richard: I'm serious, babe.

Roxanne: Me too.

Richard: Talk again tomorrow night. Love ya!

Roxanne: Me too. Bye.

My wife exchanged pictures with her long lost lover, and putting a face on this mystery man brought me closer into this little passion play. Richard was a decent enough looking guy, I suppose, resembling the wrestler turned Governor Jesse Ventura in a way.

The picture Roxanne had sent to him was a simple face shot of herself, and not all that flattering either, but when they chatted again, Richard seemed very impressed. The conversations had begun taking on a more intimate tone, I noticed, but as it turned out they were just getting warmed up.

...

Chapter Five - 1/14/2008

Richard: Your picture. I can't get over it. You look even better than you did back in high school.

Roxanne: You don't look so bad yourself. Very distinguished looking with the bald head.

Richard: Why thank you my love. It was going anyway, so I just decided to help the process along.

Roxanne: Does your wife like it?

Richard: I guess. Who knows? I like your hair short. You always wore it long back then.

Roxanne: Too much trouble. I like it shorter so I don't have to spend all day on it.

Richard: I was thinking about you all last night. Remember the first time we made love?

Roxanne: Of course. It still hurts :)

Richard: I tried to be gentle.

Roxanne: I know, but you were my first.

Richard: I remember. You were so tight. Oops. Getting carried away here. Hope you don't mind.

Roxanne: No, that's okay.

Richard: Good. Hoped you hadn't turned into a prude or something.

Roxanne: Me? Never!

Richard: That's good to know. You weren't my first.

Roxanne: I know. You had them lined up back then.

Richard: But you were the best.

Roxanne: I doubt that. I didn't have a clue what I was doing.

Richard: You learned fast though.

Roxanne: Well, everything I learned, you taught me. I was the most ignorant and naive girl in the world.

Richard: Look babe, I have to go. I'm going to send you another picture though. Hope it brings back some memories. Bye love.

The picture he sent my wife was a shot of him standing on the deck of what seemed to be a backwoods cabin. It wasn't a lewd or a graphic picture, but it was a picture that certainly got one's attention.

Richard was standing nonchalantly, one hand on the porch pillar and the other hand holding a beer. He looked very comfortable and happy, and he was also very nude.

When I first looked at the photo, my first thought was that the guy looked a bit like me. We were both around a half century old, and showing the usual signs of that. He was a husky guy, much like me as well, but that was were the comparisons ended.

To put it bluntly, the guy was hung like a horse. I didn't gawk at the picture, but I saw enough to realize that the guy was as big flaccid as I was hard. This was putting more than a face on the conversation, and I was curious as to what Roxanne's reaction would be.

...

Chapter Six - 1/18/2008

Richard: Missed you last night. Hoped I didn't scare you away. Did you get the picture I sent you?

Roxanne: Oh yes, I sure did.

Richard: Did it bring back memories?

Roxanne: For sure.

Richard: What did you think?

Roxanne: Uh... you did gain a few pounds I see.

Richard: Anything else?

Roxanne: Well, I see you still drink Bud.

Richard: That's right :)

Roxanne: I must get attracted to the same type of men, because your build is a lot like my husband's.

Richard: Really?

Roxanne: Yeah, he's a big bear too.

Richard: I see. When you say that's he's built like me, do you mean everywhere?

Richard: Hello? You still there?

Roxanne: Still here.

Richard: Well?

Roxanne: I'm not comfortable talking about him like this.

Richard: Oh. Sorry.

Roxanne: Aren't you afraid? Sending a picture of yourself like that? What if it ended up on the Internet or something?

Richard: I trust you. It's not like you haven't seen it before. Besides, I haven't got anything to be ashamed of, do I?

Roxanne: No.

Richard: So how about you? Send me a picture of yourself.

Roxanne: I did.

Richard: I mean something a little more revealing :)

Roxanne: Me naked? No way!

Richard: Not naked, but just something that gives me an idea of what you look like now. We're 3000 miles apart, so you're safe. Babe, I can still remember those perky breasts of yours.

Roxanne: Perky? Ha! I'm a cow these days. You should see me.

Richard: I agree. I should.

Roxanne: Funny guy. The perky days are long gone. I only weigh about 25 pounds more than I did in high school, but it all went on top.

Richard: That's a good place, isn't it?

Roxanne: Better than some other places, I guess.

Richard: So the days of Roxanne Barton and her 32B's are over.

Roxanne: It's not Barton any more, but how sweet of you to remember my bra size after all these years :)

Richard: I remember all of the important things. So how about that picture?

Roxanne: I'll see what I can do.

It was around this time that I was tempted to step in and put an end to this little party, and would have if Roxanne had sent something to this guy that was as revealing as what he sent to her.

I didn't, because what he got was a picture of my wife sitting in front of the computer. She was wearing a white tank-top with no bra, but it wasn't anything she wouldn't wear around the house in nice weather.

If the guy was a neighbor stopping by for a burger and a beer on a hot summer day, he would get the same eyeful that the picture provided. I never knew the Roxanne he was familiar with, as she wore a C cup when we met 15 years ago, and those perky breasts he knew had developed into the full and lush breasts that filled every bit of the 44D brassieres she wore these days.

Besides, she looked damn good for a woman nearing 50, and at that point the thought of some guy drooling over her on the other side of the country didn't bother me at all. Besides, it would give him another reason to see what he missed out on.

...

Chapter Seven - 1/19/2008

Richard: I have to tell you something. Promise not to get mad.

Roxanne: That depends on what it is.

Richard: Your picture. When I saw you.

Roxanne: You threw up?

Richard: No. I masturbated.

Roxanne: Oh.

Richard: Twice. Once right after I saw it and again in the middle of the night when I woke up with a hard-on and couldn't sleep. You made me feel like I was 19 again. Mad?

Roxanne: No. Guess not. Actually, I'm kinda flattered. When you get to be an old bag it feels good to get some attention. Even that.

Richard: You don't get attention at home? Or at least not enough?

Roxanne: No, things are fine here. I just meant that it's nice to hear that people still think you're attractive.

Richard: I think I know what you mean. Could not believe how much you've changed.

Roxanne: I know. A couple of people who hadn't seen me in years thought I got implants or something when they saw me. Where were they back in the day? I could have used something up there back then.

Richard: You looked spectacular back then too, trust me. Remember that one night when you let me... do you mind if I get a little graphic?

Roxanne: Go ahead. I'll slap you if you get too fresh.

Richard: Deal. Well, remember that one night when you let me put my dick between your breasts and you squeezed them together?

Roxanne: LOL! That was so pitiful. Me trying to get my little sprouts around you.

Richard: It worked for me, as I recall.

Roxanne: I'll say! I remember trying to get your stuff out of my hair before I went home. If I ever came home with your stuff hanging off my head I would have got shot by my old man.

Richard: And I would have been next! He wasn't too crazy about me as I recall. Remember that night when we made love on the 50 yard line of the football field?

Roxanne: Right on the logo of the school! Both times. We did it there twice, remember?'

Richard: Of course I remember. We did it doggy-style the second time. It was cold and windy.

Roxanne: It was never too cold or windy for you :)

Richard: You got that right. And you were no wallflower by that time either, if I recall.

Roxanne: Guilty. I guess that was a result of a lot of pent-up feelings. You keep your legs together as long as I had, when you finally get going, look out! LOL!

Richard: You were insatiable. You were the only girl that was as horny as I was. Lucky for me I was always "up" for whatever you had in mind.

Roxanne: Then why did you break up with me?

Richard: I told you. I don't know. I got told something by somebody and I believed it instead of just asking you.

Roxanne: You were the only one. Period. You were the only guy I ever had sex with, and my first husband was the second. How I loved you. You'll never know how much that hurt.

Richard: I think I do. I'm paying the price now.

Roxanne: Things turned out okay for both of us though. Eventually. You're happy and I'm happy.

Richard: Are you, Roxanne? Are you happy?

Roxanne: Yes. Aren't you.

Richard: What kind of person am I if I admitted that part of me wished that you weren't happy?

Roxanne: Don't know what you mean.

Richard: Never mind. Guess I'm just tired and kind of excited, reliving old times. I know what I'm going to do now. What about you?

Roxanne: Go to sleep probably. My eyes are tired.

Richard: I'm going to do something that will help me sleep. Night love.

...

Chapter Eight - Violating trust.

Strangely enough, I enjoyed reading these conversations. I found them erotic, and gave me a different perspective on the woman I married. This was a whole different person that the one I knew, and getting this glimpse of her younger years was very erotic to me.

So you don't misunderstand, I'm not one of these types of guys who salivates at the thought of his wife with another guy. If I ever got wind of that, I'd be gone in a heartbeat. The thought of becoming a cuckold is revolting to me.

This was different. This was a life lived three decades ago. I could tell some stories of my own, and have in the past. My past life was an open book, and I shared a whole lot of things with Roxanne about my earlier relationships. I'm not proud of some things, but I'm honest about them.

So I continued reading. It had become so much a part of my life, this ritual of checking their almost daily correspondence, that I actually looked forward to it at this point. The thought that I was violating a trust crossed my mind often, but I justified it by telling myself that all of my e-mail accounts were available for her to do exactly what I was doing.

Did I ever have conversations with women? Absolutely. Through writing at literotica, I had run across many females, and had enjoyed the flirting and chatting that resulted after they contacted me with feedback from a story.

Were they all women? Probably not, but many of them provided photographic proof that they were who they were; the best of which being a woman who sent me a picture of herself with a printed copy of one of my stories in her right hand while the other was busy down below, and she was as naked as a jaybird.

So with that in mind, I knew that I was in no position to complain or criticize my wife for doing what she was doing, and instead just stuck around to see where this went.

...

Chapter Nine - 1/24/2008

Roxanne: I wasn't expecting that.

Richard: The last picture? Hope you weren't offended. You did say that you weren't a prude.

Roxanne: I assume that the woman with her mouth full is your wife?

Richard: Yes.

Roxanne: I think I recognized what was being put down her throat. Did she pose for that picture?

Richard: Yeah. It was during one of her more daring moments. Few and far between.

Roxanne: Does she know that you're sending that picture to people?

Richard: You aren't "people". You're special. And no, she doesn't even know about you and me and these chats. She's not as understanding as your husband seems to me.

Roxanne: He doesn't know that we're talking like this. I did mention that I had gotten in contact with an old school friend, but I didn't get into any detail.

Richard: Probably a good idea. Anyway, as you can see, my dear, my Marie is not in your league when it comes to... cock-sucking (naughty word?). You were the best.

Roxanne: I was? You happened to be my first in that too. That first time you wanted me to do it, and you were moving my head down onto you, I didn't even know what I was supposed to do. I actually BLEW on it the first time.

Richard: LOL! I didn't notice it if you did. The first couple of times were kinda rough with the teeth and all, but once you got the hang of it you were amazing.

Roxanne: Got a lot of practice :)

Richard: You were like Linda Lovelace. Nobody has ever deep throat-ed me, before or since, but you came the closest.

Roxanne: I liked being in control for once. Plus I guess I don't have a gag reflex or something, so it was fun.

Richard: You still enjoy giving head?

Roxanne: Yep!

Richard: Your husband is one lucky guy.

Roxanne: That's what I keep telling him.