Roxanne's Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Roxanne: Fine by me. Just remember that it's fiction.

Richard: But there's always hope, isn't there?

Roxanne: No. And I suggest that you do to Marie what I'm planning to do to my man.

Richard: Which is?

Roxanne: I'm going to wrap my arms around him, drag him into bed and not only tell him that I love him but show him in every way I can think of.

Richard: Guess I'm not up to that.

Roxanne: Then I feel badly for you. I'm in love. Not the crazed and wildly passionate love that we had when we were young. That was more lust than love. This is a far better kind. Having somebody who will put up with your quirks and wacky ways, and knows what you're thinking without having to speak. Someone that you can count on and counts on you to do the right thing. I wish you well, my love. Sleep tight and try to think nice thoughts about me.

Richard: Always :)

...

Epilogue:

I'll freely admit that it wasn't easy reading that last message, because something kept clouding my vision. I don't know if they continued chatting, because I haven't checked back since then. Frankly, I'm not even that curious about it any more.

I was wrong to invade her privacy. Maybe someday I'll tell her what I did, but for right now I'm going pretend none of it ever happened. When you're married, especially later in life, you need some space. Places to go where you can let your guard down and let your fantasies run wild.

Roxanne deserves that, just like I do. If chatting with this guy does the trick in that way, good for her. I have literotica, my special place to leave the world behind and let my imagination take over when I assume this justlikeewe persona.

All the rest of the time, in the real world, I'm all Roxanne's and hopefully, she feels the same way about me. I've figured out that without having faith and trust in each other, there's no point in any of this.

.........

Thank you for reading. I would love to hear from you about what you thought about it all. I would appreciate it if you make them public comments, and making them anonymously is fine too.