Roxie & Erica: Blair's Victory Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on, bitch," Blair complained as she put her hand on the back of Roxie's head. "Suck it like you mean it."

Blair pushed Roxie's mouth down on her cock until the woman choked and gagged on it. "There you go," Blair said with amusement. She grabbed ahold of Roxie's dark hair, and used her hold on it to move Roxie's mouth up and down her cock. Roxie glared up at Blair with hatred as her Mistress used Roxie's mouth for her own amusement.

"Now that you know what I like, you shouldn't need my help any more," Blair said. She let go of Roxie's hair and smiled with glee at the intense fury that burned in Roxie's eyes. Roxie looked like she wanted nothing more than to tear Blair limb from limb. But she never ceased sucking on Blair's cock, even with the hateful stare she bore throughout the blowjob.

"Precious Rica," Blair called. "Spread open my ass open. I have a surprise for you."

Blair's obedient pet did as she was told and spread apart Blair's skinny, boyish ass with a hand on each slim buttock. Erica gasped at what she discovered between Blair's cheeks. Blair had not wiped herself when she had her last bowel movement, and brown stains covered her asshole and the sides of her inner buttocks.

"I saved this just for you, my nasty pet," said Blair. "I want your tongue to make me as clean as if I had just showered."

Erica nodded and stuck her tongue out to lick between Blair's cheeks. She tasted the musky, intoxicating, slightly sweet flavor of Blair's shit on her tongue. Erica licked at one spot just below Blair's asshole until the staining had completely vanished. Erica's mind had been so completely broken that she loved the taste of Blair's excrement. She greedily devoured the remaining traces of Blair's waste until no more stains were visible. Once Erica finished, Blair ripped her cock out of Roxie's mouth causing the reluctant pet to gasp for breath. Blair undid her strapon and threw it to the floor. She yawned and stretched her arms nonchalantly before saying, "Fucktoys, it's been fun. But I'm a bit tired now and am going to take a nap before lunch. I will be seeing a lot more of you two later."

Blair put her hands on Erica and Roxie's faces. She caressed Erica affectionately, but slapped Roxie hard across her cheek. Blair grinned evilly at her pets before walking out of the room. After she left, Roxie and Erica sat in silence. Now that the ordeal (though Erica wouldn't have called it that) was over, Erica felt intense shame as she bristled under the withering glare of her lover.

"Unbelievable," Roxie grumbled.

Erica scooted over and laid a hand on Roxie's arm. "This is what we wanted, Roxie."

Roxie tore herself away from Erica's touch. "No, this is what you wanted. Rica." Roxie said Erica's pet name with disdain dripping from her voice.

"Please don't hate me," Erica pleaded. "I love you so much. I just wanted us to be together and I wanted to please my Mistress too."

Roxie stood up and glared down at Erica. This was the worst part of it all. Roxie still loved the pathetic little slut. She turned and walked away without saying another word. Erica began to sob but instead consoled herself with thoughts of her beautiful Mistress and she felt happy again. She could only imagine what kind of perversity would be inflicted upon them next. Erica couldn't wait to find out.

~~~

The rest of the morning and afternoon proceeded normally. Or as normal as things could in a prison. Erica replaced her blonde wig with a brunette colored one close to her old hairstyle. Roxie and Erica kept waiting for Blair to make her next move, with one pet feeling anxious and the other feeling excited. But as of the afternoon no further attempt was made. If anything, Blair seemed to be purposefully ignoring them. She sat near her pets at lunch but didn't engage with them at all. Blair laughed and conversed with her other friends but left Roxie and Erica to stew silently and wonder what would become of them.

Erica knew instantly that something was going to happen at dinner when Blair approached her and Roxie as they shuffled into the cafeteria and commanded them to sit to either side of her. Here we go, Erica thought.

Blair's pets did as they were told. They sat at their seats and chewed quietly as they waited for Blair to say something, do something. All Blair did was eat her meal torturously slow and act as if her pets didn't even exist. Erica had finished eating some time ago and grew so bored that she started daydreaming about Roxie. It was too bad that Blair sat between them. If Mistress wasn't going to play with her, Erica should at least be able to have Roxie. Erica imagined sitting on the bench next to Roxie with her hand down Roxie's pants. Erica loved how warm and wet the inside of Roxie's pussy felt when she fingered her. Erica's own hand creeped between her thighs.

"What are you doing?" Blair asked suddenly. Erica jumped in surprise, her own pleasure forgotten.

"Just thinking of you, Mistress," Erica lied.

"I'm not sure I believe you," Blair replied. "I don't want you to be disloyal, even in your dreams."

Erica looked down at the table, ashamed. "I'm sorry, Mistress. Please punish me."

"You don't need punishment, you just need to prove your loyalty." Blair leaned over and whispered in Erica's ear, "Get under the table and lick my feet like a good puppy."

"Yes, Mistress," Erica answered. "Thank you, Mistress." Erica crawled underneath the table and removed Blair's shoes and socks one foot at a time. Erica detected the strong odor of Blair's feet before she had even unlaced Blair's shoes. She sniffed at Blair's toes and breathed in deeply the stench emanating from the underside of Blair's foot. Erica felt her pussy dampen as she caught Mistress' scent in her nose. Erica knew it smelled awful but that made her like it even more. Erica grabbed Blair by the ankle and held her foot up to her mouth. She slowly ran her tongue up the sole of Blair's foot, relishing the pungent taste that overwhelmed her senses. When Erica's tongue reached the top of Blair's foot she sucked on every one of her Mistress' toes. Erica licked every centimeter of Blair's foot, hoping to tongue-bathe her Mistress to perfection. Blair approved of her pet's devotion. She tore a piece of meat from off her plate and hand-fed it to Erica under the table. Erica gobbled it up greedily and accepted more when Blair offered another piece of meat under the table. The other women noticed what Blair was doing to her pet and they started laughing at Erica. Blair's brainwashed slave was too far gone to even feel humiliated by the way Blair treated her any more. She was Mistress Blair's pet dog and that was that.

"Where are your manners?" the prisoner Katy demanded as she kicked Erica underneath the table. "We don't let doggies eat at the table." She laughed uproariously when she heard Erica bark at her from beneath the table.

Blair put the bottom of her foot right over Erica's face and tapped her pet's forehead with her toe. Erica obediently licked Blair's foot again, annoyed with herself that she had forgotten her duty so easily.

Blair shocked her fellow diners when she turned to Roxie and said, "Now I want you to get under the table and lick my other foot."

The prisoners stared in openmouthed shock as Blair ordered the most powerful woman in the prison to demean herself in front of them. They waited with hushed breath for Roxie to put Blair in her place and slap the grin off her face. Instead to their surprise, Roxie said timidly, "Yes, Mistress," and ducked her head under the table. They could soon hear the slurping noises of Roxie's tongue pleasuring Blair's foot from below.

Roxie's mind stormed silently as her tongue slid over the hard ridges and calluses of Blair's foot. Roxie had almost gagged when she first smelled Blair's foot, but after getting used to the taste it wasn't so horrible. Roxie wasn't into feet, but she had given plenty of foot massages using her hands and tongue before today. This didn't bother her so much, it was the effect on her reputation that worried her. Roxie had attained her high position at this facility by provoking respect through fear. It would take months to restore her damaged credibility after this fiasco. As Roxie sucked on Blair's big toe she resolved to do something about this situation. This nonsense would end soon, tonight if possible.

Blair stuck her hand down the front of her pants and rubbed her clit as both pets licked her feet. Blair said contentedly, "Ah, the best fucking feeling in the world."

Shirley, the inmate sitting across from Blair responded, "I bet. I can't even imagine how good that feels."

Shirley's comment piqued Blair's interest. She sensed an opportunity. "You work in the mail room, don't you?" Blair asked.

"Yes, Ma'am," replied Shirley.

"Polite, even," Blair said. "I like it. Right now, Roxie's little helper Trina handles special deliveries in the loading area. I want to replace her with someone I can trust. Interested?"

"What's in it for me?" asked Shirley. She had been watching the fucked up little games Roxie, Blair, and Erica had been playing in the showers for the last week and Shirley had often wondered late at night what it would be like to have a slave bitch to do your every bidding.

"Help quietly sort and process incoming and outgoing materials for me and I will let you borrow my pets for a night," Blair explained. "Plus, I will cut you in on some of the profits. What do you think?"

Shirley smiled. "How can I say no to that?"

"It's a deal," Blair said as she stuck out the hand that wasn't currently flicking her clitoris. Shirley shook it.

While Blair conducted business above, her pets continued their business below. Erica held Blair's foot and licked it hungrily, unable to get enough of Blair's unique flavor. Erica looked over at Roxie, who seemed just as intent on licking Blair's foot to the best of her ability. Erica hoped Roxie wasn't still mad at her. She tentatively laid her other hand upon Roxie's thick thigh and squeezed it. To Erica's surprise and pleasure, Roxie reached down with her free hand and wrapped her fingers around Erica's hand. Roxie squeezed Erica's hand affectionately and rubbed her hand with her thumb as they both continued licking Blair's feet. Roxie really did care for Erica, she wouldn't be in this position if she didn't. Roxie gave Blair the best damn foot-bath she had ever had, hoping to lull her into a false sense of complacency. It won't be long now, Roxie thought as she held Erica's hand. After tonight, she would free them both.

~~~

After dinner, Blair took Roxie and Erica by their arms and asked, "Where do you two think you are going? You will be spending the nights in my cell from here on out. It will be a little crowded for tonight, but I put in a request to get one of the holding cells in block E reserved for the three of us to stay in from now on. A little more space and privacy for us to play in."

"Impossible," Roxie said incredulously. "Even I couldn't pull that off."

Blair shrugged and answered, "I talked to the right people, promised a few favors and it was no problem arranging it. I am going to need help from both of you paying that off, by the way."

"Anything you want, Mistress!" Erica exclaimed.

Roxie cringed at the simpering, obedient smile on Erica's face. "Jesus, Erica, you don't have to lick her ass figuratively as well as literally," Roxie said under her breath.

"What was that?" Blair questioned.

"Nothing."

"Good. You could learn a thing or two about respect from Rica's example. I will not abide my pets talking back to me. Never forget your asses are mine." Blair reached down the back of Roxie and Erica's pants and worked a finger down the crack of their buttocks and into their assholes. Erica shuddered as Blair entered her. Erica's anus still felt extremely sensitive after Blair had fucked her inside out and even sitting down was painful. She was happy for the attention, though. Roxie merely looked annoyed at yet another display of dominance over her. Blair kept a finger hooked inside their asses as the trio walked down the hallway together.

Inside Blair's cell, the pets spent most of the night playing kinky sex games with their Mistress and each other. Roxie wore a black ballgag strapped across her mouth and sat on all fours while Erica used a paddle to spank her repeatedly. Blair counted out each smack and touched herself while laying on her cot enjoying the show. Erica gleefully slapped Roxie's ass with the paddle, enjoying the sound of impact the flat surface made every time it smacked against Roxie's fat buttocks.

The gag in Roxie's mouth prevented her from crying out as loudly and clearly as she needed to. Her screams could only come out as squeals or muffled cries as Erica spanked her ass until it was a raw red hue. Drool dripped uncontrollably down Roxie's chin and onto the floor beneath her as she sobbed from the pain.

Soon, the spankings mercifully ended. But Blair had devised further torture for Roxie. Blair made Erica insert everyday household items of increasing size into Roxie's ass to slowly stretch her hole further and further open. Erica started with the eraser end of a pencil before gradually moving to larger items like the handle of a hairbrush and a bottle of shampoo. The next object Blair chose was an extra-large pink dildo that Roxie had to cringe and wince through during its insertion. Roxie enjoyed anal sex just as much if not more than anyone, but it was almost too much as Erica moved the impossibly large dildo in and out of her ass. Roxie gritted her teeth and sweated bullets as the giant piece of molded plastic filled her insides. Roxie tried keeping the pain inside but couldn't handle its intensity. She groaned and cried as Erica buried the foreign object in Roxie's ass. After Erica inserted the entire length of the dildo that could fit inside Roxie's rectum she just left it there. Roxie could feel it squeezed between her large buttocks where it stuck out of her ass.

"Shit that dildo out," Blair ordered. "Exercise those ass muscles. I want my pets nice and strong so you can endure multiple assfuckings per day."

Roxie didn't think she could bear to do it, but she had to play along until an opportunity presented itself. She pushed as hard as she could. It was like she was taking the hardest shit of her life but the dildo wouldn't budge an inch.

"It's stuck," Roxie complained.

Blair sighed and handed a bottle of lubricant to Erica. "Help her out, Rica."

"Yes, Mistress Blair," Erica said reverently as she took her Mistress' offering. She squirted a generous amount of the viscous liquid on the dildo and rubbed along the length of the shaft sticking out of Roxie with her hand. Erica traced the lubricant around rim of Roxie's anus with her finger with the tip of the dildo poking out of Roxie's asshole. Erica grabbed the tip firmly with her fingers and worked it around, trying to loosen Roxie up a bit more. Roxie groaned as she felt the dildo moving around inside her, brushing up against the walls of her rectum. It did feel a bit looser inside her now, though.

"Try again, Rox," Blair said. Her tone almost sounded pleasantly encouraging.

Roxie once again strained with all her strength and this time she felt the dildo beginning to move. It slowly worked its way out of her asshole.

"You're doing it, Roxie!" Erica cried. She rubbed her hand on Roxie's lower back soothingly. She wanted Roxie to know that they were in this together. While Erica didn't like to see Roxie in pain she knew it was all worth it if it brought even the smallest pleasure to their Mistress.

Roxie groaned and grunted as she pushed the entire length of the gigantic dildo out of her ass. Erica and Blair both stared in fascination as more and more of the dildo appeared out of Roxie's asshole.

"Rox, I never knew shit could be so pretty, pink, and hard!" Blair exclaimed. She sniffed the air. "It doesn't stink, either. You are becoming such a girly girl. I will have to find a pretty pink bow for you to wear. "

Fuck you Blair, Roxie thought as she strained to push the rest of the dildo out of her asshole. Suddenly, Roxie felt her ass empty and heard the dildo clang to the floor behind her. Before her anus could close however, a small turd pooped out after the dildo and plopped onto the floor below her.

Blair seethed at the sight of shit on her floor. She stood up and slapped Roxie as hard as she could on her ass. "Bad girl!" Blair yelled before slapping her ass again. "Nasty, bad girl!"

Roxie didn't even care. The feeling of her ass suddenly becoming empty produced a kind of high that spread throughout her body. It felt like she just took the most satisfying shit of her life. Roxie's ass felt tired and sore, but also good in the same way any muscle does after a long and strenuous workout. Roxie's ears rang and she felt a buzz throughout her entire body. Though she tried to fight it, Roxie couldn't help becoming aroused. Wetness seeped out of her pussy.

"Rica, pick that up and dispose of it immediately," Blair ordered.

Erica nodded in assent and leaned down to pick up Roxie's feces with her bare hand. She carried it to the toilet and dumped it in the bowl. The piece of shit splashed and make a dunking noise as it fell into the toilet water. What a waste of waste, Erica thought as she pushed down on the flusher and watched the brown mass revolve down the drain. Erica looked down at her hand where she had held the shit and noticed a smear of thick, dark brown scat staining her palm. Erica brought her hand up to her mouth and licked it off.

"Mmm, Roxie's shit," Erica said to herself. "Yummy." No one could possibly understand the love that Erica bore for Roxie and her Mistress. She loved every part of their bodies, even the bits that normal people would find disgusting. Erica licked her hand clean and swallowed. She smiled with joy that she had absorbed a small part of Roxie. She didn't think she had ever felt this close to Roxie.

The daring final act of the anal acrobatics Roxie was forced to perform involved Erica sticking a soda can up Roxie's ass. Unlike the previous items, Blair had mercifully allowed Erica to apply lubricant to Roxie's ass and to the can prior to insertion. Just enough of the can stuck out of Roxie that the Diet Pepsi logo was still visible. Tears of pain slid down Roxie's cheek as her asshole stretched to it's limit.

"Shake that ass while it's still inside you," Blair ordered. Roxie wiggled her bottom back and forth, feeling the soda in the can sloshing around as she moved. Unlike Erica, Roxie still could feel embarrassment and humiliation. She knew how ridiculous she must look waving her ass back and forth with a can stuck inside her.

Erica twisted the can out of Roxie's can and as it pulled loose it left Roxie's asshole gaping wide open. Air trapped inside of Roxie's rectum farted out of her loudly. Erica giggled at the volume and power of the noise made by Roxie's ass. Roxie gasped at the sudden emptiness inside her and the feeling of air rushing back into her stretched hole. Blair grabbed a flashlight from her chest of drawers and switched it on. She handed it to Erica so she could look inside Roxie's ass. Erica shined the light into Roxie's gape and peered in fascination as the pink insides of Roxie's rectum became visible. Roxie's hands were planted on her asscheeks, spreading them apart so Erica could look deep inside her. Roxie felt strangely vulnerable allowing another person to see more of her than she had ever before displayed.

"The inside of you is beautiful, Roxie," said Erica. "Thank you for showing me." Roxie was sure this view of her actually looked disgusting but Erica sounded honest. Erica stuck her tongue out and dipped in into Roxie's gaping hole. Her orifice had been stretched open so wide that Erica's tongue entered it without touching the sides of Roxie's anus. Erica inserted her tongue all the way into Roxie's ass until her lips wrapped around Roxie's anus. Erica grabbed Roxie by the hips and held her ass to her mouth as Erica wriggled her entire tongue inside Roxie's ass and licked around the inside rim of her asshole. Roxie sighed as Erica's wet tongue soothed the areas of her body that had just been brutalized. Erica detected a familiar flavor on her tongue and noticed that some of Roxie's leavings still coated the outer ring of her anus. Erica sloppily ate the shit still clinging to Roxie while her tongue moved inside her friend.